PDA

View Full Version : Divinehonor = banned

Elyon
04-14-2010, 05:23 AM
"Dear Elyon,
Hello, this is [GM] DaisY in CABAL Support Team. :D

First of all, we are very grateful that you reported us with very detailed information.
Since lots of users reported us about GA's items, now we are investigating on this case.
And we complete the investigation on Divinehonor's case, and we blocked his account now.
We will handle other GA's items as soon as we finish the investigation.

And if you see any other illegitimate items, please let us know.
Thank you!

Sincerely,
[GM] DaisY"

lol Karma =)

EzSeleneEz
04-14-2010, 05:34 AM
banning may have been a little harsh, dont know DH at all but i kinda think a removal of the items would suffice. but it is kinda crazy that a gm would even give him that stuff... i havent heard of any venus ga's getting that special of treatment.

DVwizzy
04-14-2010, 05:37 AM
waiting for ban-hammer on this NON-GM ACCOUNT claiming to be a GM

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/in_before_lock.gif

GaikozWraith
04-14-2010, 05:38 AM
Good Job eststoft

Thundarr
04-14-2010, 05:38 AM
SirRazor from Venus has GM gear. Makes what Divinehonor had look noob.

GoughGhan
04-14-2010, 05:46 AM
banning may have been a little harsh, dont know DH at all but i kinda think a removal of the items would suffice. but it is kinda crazy that a gm would even give him that stuff... i havent heard of any venus ga's getting that special of treatment.

I know I didn't, I just want the extra inventory space back that my GA stick takes up......But I have to agree with Selene on this, I'm not on Mercury and I have to say that banning may be a bit harsh on that.

EzSeleneEz
04-14-2010, 06:14 AM
from what i see, he didnt violate any of TOS, didnt hack (i dont know this stuff for sure, but thats besides the point because its not what he got banned for) so what is the reasoning behind the banning? a G.M. gave him the gear over at ogp, that would be the fault of the company, not his own. and how many of you would npc an item like that, especially after it was given by the people that moderate the game. seems a overboard to me.

i just hope estsoft doesnt turn out to be as banhappy as ogp was.

Berserk_Fury
04-14-2010, 06:21 AM
Using GM gear is pretty much the same as hacking. It gives you an unfair advantage over other players.

EzSeleneEz
04-14-2010, 06:24 AM
Using GM gear is pretty much the same as hacking. It gives you an unfair advantage over other players.

yet they were given by the very people that are supposed to moderate and ban for hacking... not saying i agree with what ogp did, but banning for using a g.m. given power is still fairly rediculous. remove the items and call it a day.

Elyon
04-14-2010, 06:28 AM
yet they were given by the very people that are supposed to moderate and ban for hacking... not saying i agree with what ogp did, but banning for using a g.m. given power is still fairly rediculous. remove the items and call it a day.

I thought that is what they would do at first. My theory is that they asked him to give the gear up and he said no.
They fully had the right to ban him in that case.

gregfishin
04-14-2010, 06:30 AM
noooooooo daddy =(!!

EzSeleneEz
04-14-2010, 06:31 AM
I thought that is what they would do at first. My theory is that they asked him to give the gear up and he said no.
They fully had the right to ban him in that case.

agreed, but i wouldnt think they would even ask lol. they could easily just delete it themselves

Berserk_Fury
04-14-2010, 06:39 AM
Another thing is that the watcher program was never supposed to give any advantage to the players participating in it. The GA's and watchers were also under zero tolerance for breaking the game rules. Accepting GM gear and then trying to cover it up seems like a pretty big rule that is broken. That is going strictly by rules. Personally I think just deleting the item would've been fine too, but who knows, maybe DH received multiple items and support from the GMs that we just don't know about.

EzSeleneEz
04-14-2010, 06:41 AM
Him, and his guildies, were running around with items that shouldn't be in the game. How does that not deserve a ban?

If a cop gives you a gun, does that mean you can carry it around and use it?

this is a game... its a bit different. and yes, until the cop takes it away, lol.

VeeOhhCee
04-14-2010, 06:41 AM
Gg dh

EzSeleneEz
04-14-2010, 06:44 AM
Another thing is that the watcher program was never supposed to give any advantage to the players participating in it. The GA's and watchers were also under zero tolerance for breaking the game rules. Accepting GM gear and then trying to cover it up seems like a pretty big rule that is broken. That is going strictly by rules. Personally I think just deleting the item would've been fine too, but who knows, maybe DH received multiple items and support from the GMs that we just don't know about.

ya if that is the case, then he should be stripped of any advantages he's had. i guess we dont know the full story of what he was given.

Berserk_Fury
04-14-2010, 06:51 AM
The reason why I'm saying that is DH also got to forcium blade crafting and then high enough to craft amp blades too. The whole thing seems too happen very fast, and I'm pretty sure that even on venus level 4 craft materials are very rare. To top it off DH didn't even seem to ever do anything but afk in BI on channel 8.

BlazePhoenix
04-14-2010, 06:57 AM
Now you just sound jealous

coolkid
04-14-2010, 07:06 AM
I have spoken to divinehonor and he told me don't worry John Travolta's lawyer is on the case.

Berserk_Fury
04-14-2010, 07:10 AM
Now you just sound jealous

I'm just guessing why they banned him instead of just deleting the gloves and w/e else he got.

I have spoken to divinehonor and he told me don't worry John Travolta's lawyer is on the case.

Most people probably won't get this, but I loled.

GoughGhan
04-14-2010, 07:11 AM

You know, where was I when all the gear and good stuff was given away? Was I sick or something?

Honestly I don't know how DH got that gear, and don't really want to know. Everything is at the decision of EST now. If he was given it by OGP just because then yes take it away. I was never given an advantage like that, and never would have taken it if offered. I mean seriously a mediocre to ok FB all of a sudden jumping to I can whoop your ass status would make people think.

Elyon
04-14-2010, 07:16 AM
I'm just guessing why they banned him instead of just deleting the gloves and w/e else he got.

Anyone remember when Dh posted his stats in the old forums? He had way more amp then what his gear showed.
The math doesn't add up with anything in his whole account. All of his Gear/crafting/stats seem to have been enhanced by ogp GM's. EST maybe gave him a chance to give things back, but he didn't take it. So, instead of rerolling his account and deleting his stuff, they banned him.

Berserk_Fury
04-14-2010, 07:16 AM
You know, where was I when all the gear and good stuff was given away? Was I sick or something?

Honestly I don't know how DH got that gear, and don't really want to know. Everything is at the decision of EST now. If he was given it by OGP just because then yes take it away. I was never given an advantage like that, and never would have taken it if offered. I mean seriously a mediocre to ok FB all of a sudden jumping to I can whoop your ass status would make people think.

That's because you're a honest person, which can't be said about DH. The man stole from his own guild and friends. Nobody has any idea how he was even a GA for that long since he was hated by the whole community. I bet everything he did was all just to get the free items off the GMs.

GoughGhan
04-14-2010, 07:23 AM
That's because you're a honest person, which can't be said about DH. The man stole from his own guild and friends. Nobody has any idea how he was even a GA for that long since he was hated by the whole community. I bet everything he did was all just to get the free items off the GMs.

I hate being an honest person http://newforum.ogplanet.com/smileys/21.gif

MyForumIsFISHIN
04-14-2010, 07:28 AM
Something tells me this isn't the last of him.

BackUpMENG
04-14-2010, 07:31 AM
i have spoken to divinehonor and he told me don't worry john travolta's lawyer is on the case.

yo shut the f up son thats my lawyer

Berserk_Fury
04-14-2010, 07:32 AM
I hate being an honest person http://newforum.ogplanet.com/smileys/21.gif

I'm in the same boat as you dude.

BackUpMENG
04-14-2010, 07:35 AM
DIVINEHONOR BRO IM WITH YOU 100% OF DA WAY MANG. WE WERE BANNED FOR STUPID REASON. DW JOHN TRAVOLTA'S LAWYER GOT ME UNBANNED ONCE HE CAN DO IT FOR YOU 2 BRo

MyForumIsFISHIN
04-14-2010, 07:38 AM
DIVINEHONOR BRO IM WITH YOU 100% OF DA WAY MANG. WE WERE BANNED FOR STUPID REASON. DW JOHN TRAVOLTA'S LAWYER GOT ME UNBANNED ONCE HE CAN DO IT FOR YOU 2 BRo

How much is his lawyer charging?

BackUpMENG
04-14-2010, 07:39 AM
How much is his lawyer charging?

$279.03 an hour bro. u should go see him

MyForumIsFISHIN
04-14-2010, 07:41 AM
$279.03 an hour bro. u should go see him

Yes I should. If he's as good as you claim, it won't even take 5 minutes.

IllusionistZ
04-14-2010, 07:42 AM
Agreed

BackUpMENG
04-14-2010, 07:42 AM

actually meng it took him like close to a week
i loss lot of money but worth it to get unban
but den i got ban again but 2 poor to hire again

ZetsubouSensei
04-14-2010, 07:43 AM
They didn't he's BANNED they just said they're closing his account till they find out how he got it, most likely it'll just get taken away. (possibly not) And lol @ DH trying to lawyer about keeping his gloves... it might actually work. If his account gets taken then that makes no sense.

O.o
04-14-2010, 07:44 AM
whatever the case may be he was great competition in war. helped balance the sides... hopefully all they do is take his gear away and not ban him.

MyForumIsFISHIN
04-14-2010, 07:45 AM
actually meng it took him like close to a week
i loss lot of money but worth it to get unban
but den i got ban again but 2 poor to hire again

I think it's still worth it. PM me his contact number kthx.

coolkid
04-14-2010, 07:46 AM
he was great competition in war alright all he did was grind procs at alpha the whole war with his pathetic guildies while caps lost.

Spur
04-14-2010, 07:51 AM

it wouldnt matter if it takes 5min or 1hour charging starts once the hour begins and for the full hour whether u use it all or not

O.o
04-14-2010, 07:56 AM
he was great competition in war alright all he did was grind procs at alpha the whole war with his pathetic guildies while caps lost.

i remember it as whenever he was on procs would have a harder time winning

BackUpMENG
04-14-2010, 07:58 AM
it wouldnt matter if it takes 5min or 1hour charging starts once the hour begins and for the full hour whether u use it all or not

u got my lawyer too meng?

MyForumIsFISHIN
04-14-2010, 08:00 AM

Apparently you aren't grasping the concept that instead of using the entire hour to wait for my account to get unbanned, I can get it back in 5 minutes and use that remaining 55 minutes to headstart on playing again?

Spur
04-14-2010, 08:02 AM
u got my lawyer too meng?

y would i ever need it?

Sonic
04-14-2010, 08:02 AM
o.o

Elyon
04-14-2010, 08:03 AM
They didn't he's BANNED they just said they're closing his account till they find out how he got it, most likely it'll just get taken away. (possibly not) And lol @ DH trying to lawyer about keeping his gloves... it might actually work. If his account gets taken then that makes no sense.

Well Daisy said "And we complete the investigation on Divinehonor's case, and we blocked his account now."
I think she ment to say "completed." It sounds like hes banned. Besides, it would take them like 3 minutes to see whats on his account lol?
who knows...

coolkid
04-14-2010, 08:04 AM
8=D

Yngwie21
04-14-2010, 08:09 AM
Booo.... that was 5 pages of climax to fizz out in the end... zzzzzz Does he really even have those gloves? Could his S Amp be coming from crafted weaps and an s amp rune or is he just born with naturally high s amp?

silver2020
04-14-2010, 08:09 AM
justice is served and it is not harsh that they banned him..fucc him and his white power guild thats what he get

O.o
04-14-2010, 08:10 AM
aight if he's gears are gone, we'll be facing a weaker dh... he'll probably have to change his build now

silver2020
04-14-2010, 08:11 AM
Booo.... that was 5 pages of climax to fizz out in the end... zzzzzz Does he really even have those gloves? Could his S Amp be coming from crafted weaps and an s amp rune or is he just born with naturally high s amp?

if you dont know him lol dont say those things..the rumors about the gm's giving him 14%amp gloves werent rumors they were facts

BackUpMENG
04-14-2010, 08:11 AM
y would i ever need it?

well if u got a lawyer ur discussion of darrkd not being able to 1 shot u would have been over in lyk the first post da lawyer made mengz

coolkid
04-14-2010, 08:19 AM
8=D

ceyenne
04-14-2010, 08:52 AM
I am sooooo not believing this thread...

Banning is very harsh... they could have just taken the item.. especially if it was given by a OGP g.m. and not hacked.

Not to make light of the past issues regarding the guild bank or what he did to Willow by buying an item from her for a lesser price and selling it for a bundle.... (She quit after this .... is my understanding). I'm just as burnt over this as anyone... Willow is an awesome person and I was sad to hear that she had quit playing.

I don't think we have seen the last of DH.. I'm sure he will still be playing his wife's WIZ char and I'm sure that Ascension isn't going to crumble over this. He probably will make another char.

Yeah I know.... there has been major debate about who was the best SFS.... but I think he was the best of the best.

Having said all that.....and a lot less that I could have ranted about............I'm really sorry this happened Divine...... : (

Matrimoney
04-14-2010, 08:57 AM

Banning is very harsh... they could have just taken the item.. especially if it was given by a OGP g.m. and not hacked.

Not to make light of the past issues regarding the guild bank or what he did to Willow by buying an item from her for a lesser price and selling it for a bundle.... (She quit after this .... is my understanding). I'm just as burnt over this as anyone... Willow is an awesome person and I was sad to hear that she had quit playing.

I don't think we have seen the last of DH.. I'm sure he will still be playing his wife's WIZ char and I'm sure that Ascension isn't going to crumble over this. He probably will make another char.

Yeah I know.... there has been major debate about who was the best SFS.... but I think he was the best of the best.

Having said all that.....and a lot less that I could have ranted about............I'm really sorry this happened Divine...... : (

I'm pretty sure Spoon got fired for the same kind of stuff....giving players gears. I'm glad he got Banned, every time he killed someone, a G.M was helping him. IDC how he got his other gear, scamming, w/e, the gloves were complete BS, and it makes you wonder how many other items he had that were given to him. Razer is a different story I guess, he never bosses, never wars, never grinds, does absolutely nothing but sit in a channel and talk to people. He's not abusing any of the things he was given, even though I do think he shouldn't have the items, because certain players are borrowing some of his items.

phantastic
04-14-2010, 09:02 AM
ushers says...OH EM GEE...

Brolic
04-14-2010, 09:05 AM
wrong, usher says... OH MAH GOSH.. get with the program.

LastHour
04-14-2010, 09:13 AM

If you accept illegal goods you ARE participating in a illegal activity. The same applies to divinehonor, he could've easily rejected the gear [or reported the incident] knowing it was illegitimate and the right thing to do but he chose to accept them. Saying that he did nothing wrong by using GM made gear is simply a claim of ignorance to escape responsibility. ["I didn't know it was wrong" <-ofc you did] The ban isn't harsh at all, its the correct verdict and well deserved.

If he comes back from scratch I hardly doubt he will be the same opponent in war [difference maker]. Most of what made DH as we know him was his gear and not his skill [proportionally speaking].

O.o
04-14-2010, 09:19 AM
If you accept illegal goods you ARE participating in a illegal activity. The same applies to divinehonor, he could've easily rejected the gear [or reported the incident] knowing it was illegitimate and the right thing to do but he chose to accept them. Saying that he did nothing wrong by using GM made gear is simply a claim of ignorance to escape responsibility. ["I didn't know it was wrong" <-ofc you did] The ban isn't harsh at all, its the correct verdict and well deserved.

If he comes back from scratch I hardly doubt he will be the same opponent in war [difference maker]. Most of what made DH as we know him was his gear and not his skill [proportionally speaking].

In order to get bringer you need gear+skill in war... you'd be surprised how many ppl have epic gears but still suc in war... which shows that u do need skill to do well in war... I admit DH had hella great gear, but thats not the only thing that helped him get bringer... he had some skill to go with his gear

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-14-2010, 09:23 AM
In order to get bringer you need gear+skill in war... you'd be surprised how many ppl have epic gears but still suc in war... which shows that u do need skill to do well in war... I admit DH had hella great gear, but thats not the only thing that helped him get bringer... he had some skill to go with his gear

True. but imagine how he would do w/o stealing from his guild bank nor getting gears from GM.. im sure his gears right now would be a lot more different if those things didnt happen..

For all the people saying banning is pretty harsh. remember this isnt the first time DH done somethin horribly wrong. "coughs" guild bank....

anyways is he really banned?? already????
wow me and a friend talkin bout it last night. and we both thought EST would do some action against his acts. and if he really is banned. then WOW..... that was fast.....

Elyon
04-14-2010, 09:25 AM

This pretty much sums it up. Think of divine as a pothead. He gets the pot (gear) from ogp, knowing it is WRONG and takes it and uses it anyway. Ogp was the drug dealer and divine was the drug user. He is as guilty as ogp was for giving it to him. As posted in the ogp forums, GA's never were suppose to be given gear as an ingame advantage, he knew this and took the gear anyway.

All1Do1sW1n
04-14-2010, 09:26 AM
Later douche.

WIpwns
04-14-2010, 09:36 AM
lol

phantastic
04-14-2010, 09:43 AM
Be cool if EST snaps and says "forget it people, we're going to reset this game all fresh and new" instead of dealing with all theses non-stop issues. =)

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-14-2010, 09:51 AM
It wasn't "OGP" in general that gave him gear. It was an OGP employee that obv was on the cabal team. If OGP knew about him giving out gears he would definitely lose his job. So just because Divine did receive them from an employee doesn't mean it was ok. They both broke OGP rules.

an employee represents the company. sad to say but employee's are the image of a company. and so far.. they got pretty bad image....

All1Do1sW1n
04-14-2010, 10:34 AM
Waiting for ascension people to come and help their former guild leader out. Any takers?

MyForumIsFISHIN
04-14-2010, 10:39 AM
I think their guild bank needs to be accessed again for that.

MyForumIsFISHIN
04-14-2010, 10:40 AM
well if u got a lawyer ur discussion of darrkd not being able to 1 shot u would have been over in lyk the first post da lawyer made mengz

LOL so true.

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 10:52 AM
I think everyone should hop off DH, I don't even know him, but if the gloves were a gift, who's fault is it that he's using them? Who wouldn't turn down a pair of those?

BurgerKing
04-14-2010, 10:54 AM
Bro, his fault for linking them to the world like a dumb sped.

Emmi
04-14-2010, 10:56 AM
haha gg finally, ey karmas a XXXXX isnt it divine

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 10:58 AM
Bro, his fault for linking them to the world like a dumb sped.

That is a stupid move, but they were a "gift" why should he get banned for doing what anyone else would have? I'd just have taken the gloves out.

SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU GUYS ARE JEALOUS.

"But Lethal, it's unfair that he gets gloves like that!"

You wouldn't be able to touch him anyway he can buy anything he wants, he crafts DB and amp Forcium blades.

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 10:58 AM
I think everyone should hop off DH, I don't even know him, but if the gloves were a gift, who's fault is it that he's using them? Who wouldn't turn down a pair of those?

That situation will never arise again in cabals lifetime. unless we get dropd by est and ogp picks us up in future LUL :] http://forum.cabal.com/images/icons/icon2.png

EzSeleneEz
04-14-2010, 11:01 AM
I'm pretty sure Spoon got fired for the same kind of stuff....giving players gears. I'm glad he got Banned, every time he killed someone, a G.M was helping him. IDC how he got his other gear, scamming, w/e, the gloves were complete BS, and it makes you wonder how many other items he had that were given to him. Razer is a different story I guess, he never bosses, never wars, never grinds, does absolutely nothing but sit in a channel and talk to people. He's not abusing any of the things he was given, even though I do think he shouldn't have the items, because certain players are borrowing some of his items.

the ending of that is no longer true matri, just to update you.

and some people back in the day, 1 or 2 people come to mind, were given certain items in replacement for accounts that they have had hacked, back when nothing in this game was near as secure as it should have been. not saying that the g.m.s made the right decision there, but there was reason for some of the items to be given out. but 17% amp gloves is something that isnt even possible, so some g.m. had their head up their ass on that one.

oXIo
what if the person posting is just a troll?

carowe27
situations like this are what make players not want to be GA GM or even help the game

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 11:05 AM

lol

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 11:05 AM
Carrowe27 in your signature it should be "you're"

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 11:06 AM
and it should be E-Famous not famous, noone knows u meng -.-

Teisho Raizen
04-14-2010, 11:11 AM
He's now banned. Get over it and move on.

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 11:13 AM
He's now banned. Get over it and move on.

Come on, its DIVINEHONOR meng, we really cant accept hes gone untill we get to each try logging into his account once and seeing the blocked message. Either that or daisy has to come out and inform each of us, its THAT important to everyone...almost every1 neway lulll

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 11:15 AM
TBH though u all need some chill medicine, u care too much.

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 11:19 AM
Come on, its DIVINEHONOR meng, we really cant accept hes gone untill we get to each try logging into his account once and seeing the blocked message. Either that or daisy has to come out and inform each of us, its THAT important to everyone...almost every1 neway lulll

DaisY doesn't like me

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/CabalVer102-100413-1902-0000.jpg
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/CabalVer102-100413-1903-0000.jpg

auctionmule
04-14-2010, 11:31 AM
-_- id rather him not be banned, whos gonna craft mercury forc blades now?

MyForumIsFISHIN
04-14-2010, 11:33 AM
DaisY doesn't like me

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/CabalVer102-100413-1902-0000.jpg
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/CabalVer102-100413-1903-0000.jpg

You're only allowed to hump when you have a panda costume. You should know that by now.

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:08 PM
Lol@ DH being banned, shouldnt bve given an unfair advantage against other game players at all

coolkid
04-14-2010, 12:11 PM
I just spoke to John Travolta's lawyer and he told me Divine will be speaking to the public soon.

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 12:14 PM
Did he use the Cewbacca defense??

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_qyhZ9_eXCHM/Sj2i3eQ8CII/AAAAAAAABHk/NTFTJ8Ph1SA/s400/chewbacca+defense.jpg

Elyon
04-14-2010, 12:15 PM

I'm not a troll. I can post the helpdesk screenshot if you would like.

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:22 PM
defense?

BoneMader
04-14-2010, 12:23 PM
Here's what you guys don't get, there's a difference between being given the gear and begging for the gear.

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Here's what you guys don't get, there's a difference between being given the gear and begging for the gear.

it still gives an unfair advantage, it shouldn't even be out there

BoneMader
04-14-2010, 12:27 PM
it still gives an unfair advantage, it shouldn't even be out there

im saying this for people who think dh shouldn't be banned. They're like ohhhh dh was just given the gear, not like he broke any rules. BS, since day 1 he's be on GM's **** for both OGplanet and estsoft

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:33 PM
well...ogp for sure iono about est

BoneMader
04-14-2010, 12:37 PM
well...ogp for sure iono about est

the moment we got transferred he started to trash ogplanet and start ing up to estsoft saying "finally someone serious is going to pick up this game"

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:42 PM
Lol i see

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:43 PM
man...and he was also trash talking the seireitei ppl too...

Triplethreat
04-14-2010, 12:43 PM
Anyone send in a help desk abour SirRazer yet?

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:44 PM
what did he do? o.O

Triplethreat
04-14-2010, 12:47 PM
His GM given gear makes DH's look like complete trash.

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:48 PM
woah...they should get him too ._.

Drew
and start ing up to estsoft
vintage divine...

there's justice in ESTSoft. other foggs will start shaking in their duped forcium pants now. and wannabees will think twice. now let this rest.

Suterusu
o.o

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 12:49 PM
His GM given gear makes DH's look like complete trash.

Are you saying you wouldn't have accepted 17% Forcium amp gloves?

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:50 PM
who wouldnt? pshh i would def acceppt those gloves

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:50 PM
but it still gives an unfair advantage to other ppl...so id turn them in if asked by est o.o

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 12:51 PM
but it still gives an unfair advantage to other ppl...so id turn them in if asked by est o.o

Yeah right shut up.

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:52 PM
Lol id turn them in to not get banned

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 12:53 PM
Why would you get banned if it's a gift?

Would you be arrested if someone gave you a machine gun as a gift?

BoneMader
04-14-2010, 12:53 PM
Yeah right shut up.

there's alot of things we would totally want to do but if we do them we have to suffer the consequence

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:54 PM
there's alot of things we would totally want to do but if we do them we have to suffer the consequence

+1

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 12:54 PM
Lemi know when there's consequences for getting presents.

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:55 PM

LOL! there is now DH is your example :]

BoneMader
04-14-2010, 12:57 PM

it's not a present if u begged for it, and why would the gm give him a present but not rest of the GAs?

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 12:57 PM
It shouldn't be an example, is what i'm saying. I don't belive he should be banned for it. All this is a joke.

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 12:58 PM
it's not a present if u begged for it, and why would the gm give him a present but not rest of the GAs?

Proof that he begged?

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Is bleedingsoul a troll or a moron, I can't tell.

Are you retarded, or just jealous of something you don't have?

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 01:00 PM
Are you retarded, or just jealous of something you don't have?

dont think hes retarded, why would he be jealous if he would be banned for the object? o.O

BoneMader
04-14-2010, 01:00 PM
Proof that he begged?

proof it's a gift? everyone from cabal know divine is on gm's **** 24/7

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 01:01 PM
i will wait to actually see, but regardless still dont believe they would block him perm, i could see while doing the investigation, deciding what to do with item(s) in question ect, its not like thier robots executing the commands of the trolls here. tbh most arent even trolls since they do keep the same name lull, however itd be easier to know who the hell ur talkn wit, otherwise it feels like ur just disagreeing with the same person about the same thing, lol

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 01:01 PM
proof it's a gift? everyone from cabal know divine is on gm's **** 24/7

If he was on their unit daily, then he would have been a pet. He would have done his job, and he wouldn't have been kicked off the [GA] squad.

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 01:02 PM
Lol

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 01:02 PM
that whole philosophy of communication solves problems does not apply to cabal forums.

BoneMader
04-14-2010, 01:03 PM
If he was on their unit daily, then he would have been a pet. He would have done his job, and he wouldn't have been kicked off the [GA] squad.

there's no advantage being GA, so i would pick getting a epic glove over being GA any day.

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 01:04 PM
there's no advantage being GA, so i would pick getting a epic glove over being GA any day.

+1 no advantage besides prolly a huge steaming pile of **** pmsgs with people q.qing/raging about being banned or blocked or someone hacked them.. lol

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 01:04 PM

The advantage is getting free things from the cash shop, and the name. Do you know nothing?

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 01:06 PM
The advantage is getting free things from the cash shop, and the name. Do you know nothing?

u have to earn ur points just like anyone else as far as i was aware, i mean however dh got his gloves (gm given, gm editd /mistake as he said) which ever it was, he still woulda had to earn his points to purchase cash shop items like the rest of the people ga/watchers. (gas had slight bonus but it wasnt much) , about the name ...like famous omg its not a gm but a ga? lol...

BoneMader
04-14-2010, 01:07 PM

i was a GA were you? Seriously being a GA was so not worth it all i got was bb+/prem and 30 day costume OHHHHHH so much better than the glove right? Having the GA name just attracts noob to ask you what does GA mean and ask me if i can give buff. That's why i didn't apply for GA after it was reopened.

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 01:09 PM
i was a GA were you? Seriously being a GA was so not worth it all i got was bb+/prem and 30 day costume OHHHHHH so much better than the glove right? Having the GA name just attracts noob to ask you what does GA mean and ask me if i can give buff. That's why i didn't apply for GA after it was reopened.

is what i seen it as too, pretty much like u did work to keep the status, and teh reward was teh cash shop items, same as watcher, just as very slight discount.

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 01:11 PM
Like I said, free cash shop items. And where are you getting that he can't be a GA and have the gloves at the same time? You must have been one of the GAs that got booted out.

GoughGhan
04-14-2010, 01:12 PM

You got prem? You .

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Like I said, free cash shop items. And where are you getting that he can't be a GA and have the gloves at the same time? You must have been one of the GAs that got booted out.

because there was no weekly get ur 30 reports in for a PERM FORCI DB 17% amp gear guildelines, it stated no gears that are game breaking , but the problem i have his i dont think he should be banned for what presumably was with gms influence.

BoneMader

keep trolling man i love ur ignorance:) you know nothing but u pretend :)

booted out? i never reapplied after kala quit cabal because the main reason why ogplanet stopped the watcher program was that no gm wanted to work with us . All of sudden GM said everything kala did was their idea which pissed many of the GAs from both merc and venus off

SirDelux
karma is something bro...GG divine

Rastan
04-14-2010, 01:16 PM
one thing i saw him get wasn't even in cash shop,it was a drop rate BB,i think it was 25% increase for 2hrs or something like that,75% w/ prem and bbplus stacked,85% w/ winning bonus,hows that for unfair?

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 01:17 PM
because there was no weekly get ur 30 reports in for a PERM FORCI DB 17% amp gear guildelines, it stated no gears that are game breaking , but the problem i have his i dont think he should be banned for what presumably was with gms influence.
You're agreeing with everything I've said. They were a gift, they can just remove the gloves.

BoneMader
04-14-2010, 01:19 PM
i just think he's being dumb on purpose... noone is that retarded

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 01:20 PM
one thing i saw him get wasn't even in cash shop,it was a drop rate BB,i think it was 25% increase for 2hrs or something like that,75% w/ prem and bbplus stacked,85% w/ winning bonus,hows that for unfair?

I agree with you it's unfair, but think of the countless hacker reports he has sent in. It isn't like he got it for free. Again i say it's unfair but you guys are taking it too far. You're all whinning. Life s and then you die, deal with it.

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 01:20 PM
yes youd be arrested short story lol. and theyd make u rat =o

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 01:21 PM
wow your dumb
You're*

Zoria
04-14-2010, 01:22 PM
Because the GM's always ed his and Ascensions c***0ck

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 01:23 PM
Because the GM's always ed his and Ascensions c***0ck

You're not retarded.

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 01:24 PM
You're not retarded.

no hes not, but he is having a problem loggin in lol, http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1024-Once-Again.-Reply-GMS&p=16162#post16162

Triplethreat
04-14-2010, 01:56 PM
Is BleedingSoul in Ascension? If so, that explains why he is swinging from DH's nuts.

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 01:58 PM
I'm Procyon, I don't know DH, and I've only seen one Ascension member. The only one doing the swinging is you guys, pleading with the GM to keep him banned. What i'm saying is, you guys are blowing this right out of the water. It's not even a big deal, the gloves were obviously a gift. Everyone on this topic is whinning, and it's pissing me off. If you guys have gear that's then go farm.

BoneMader
04-14-2010, 02:12 PM
maybe some of them are jealous but most people here are ex ascension or know divine really well and that's why we're like KARMA BISH

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 02:25 PM
uh oh "miavii" is off from phone conferences, were all screwed. -.-

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 02:32 PM
now i have to read ur flame posts -.-
and ur a G.I.R.L.= GUYINREALLIFE

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 02:36 PM
Yo Timmy, remember posting this in the post your picture and account thread?

im glad this isnt a contest
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v226/144/74/n29619495_4396.jpg

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 02:40 PM
omg man forget it just let him post the other pic with the chick wit flower, atleast its something i can photoshop on, this is just redic -.- how am i supposed to work with that?

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 02:42 PM
Just draw a next to his head or something.

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 02:47 PM
nty lol im good.

Rastan
04-14-2010, 02:47 PM
I'm Procyon, I don't know DH, and I've only seen one Ascension member. The only one doing the swinging is you guys, pleading with the GM to keep him banned. What i'm saying is, you guys are blowing this right out of the water. It's not even a big deal, the gloves were obviously a gift. Everyone on this topic is whinning, and it's pissing me off. If you guys have gear that's then go farm.

tbh,i don't like the fact he's banned,he's the only guy who can craft forcy db for the community

CrucifixX
04-14-2010, 02:51 PM
Serves him right for not keeping that on the DL.

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 02:51 PM
sorry lover guys if you think that hurts me...it doesnt, only guys who can only sit there and make fun of me cause theyre jealous of me can do that well why not post your real pictures? afraid of your own ugly self? sorry to burst your bubble but im smarter, proves me right cause im not the one who joined ascension and got my stuff jacked and im not the one who was using 2x forcium amp blades

1)More smart*
2)I'm not in Ascension
3)Lie about your occupation again it makes me lol.

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 02:52 PM
how long do you guys sit there at your comps all day posting?

According to you all day.

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 02:54 PM
oh yeah snow and failLethally how long do you guys sit there at your comps all day posting? post here after me to show me that its 24/7 trolling.

congrats u officially have 3 posts less then me, get ur facts straight dumb ass, ur the troll. ask around idiot.

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 02:56 PM
^

1) didnt say you were in i said snow

snow and failLethally

Have fun bro.

sn0wXz
04-14-2010, 03:01 PM
o i was in ascension for like month or two but i left cuz it was kinda gey, just other people on vent were beyond annoying, is like having ur 12 year old cousin weighing in on everything, asking for buffs n ect. the reason he invited me is cuz i was guildless when i was accepted into watcher program, so i tried his guild fo a bit, was fun did obviously i couldnt do solo, so watever, just saying i didnt all pro ascension, alot of the players i didnt like, they didnt like me lol just personality clash i guess, mebe they thought i was just ty or somet , anyway is not how u thinking of it .

*edit* personally i still think dh getting perm ban is redic, gm influence should be weighed in , and after investigation finished, he should atleast be allowed to continue without that piece of gear in worst case scenario.
some people do feel he should be bannd, just ur perspective i guess.

Eriks419
04-14-2010, 03:16 PM
lmao!!!!!!!!

Beavis
04-14-2010, 04:17 PM
All this for a damn game? How about he starts living in the real world? If you can't play the game anymore, then boohoo. Too bad. Shut your trap and go elsewhere.

And you dumb asses bickering over who is better or what gears who uses....shut the up. No one cares about your in-game lives nor your real lives.

Now shut up and play the game.

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 04:19 PM
some people do feel he should be bannd, just ur perspective i guess.

I don't see what he did wrong

CrucifixX
04-14-2010, 04:21 PM
The DB Forci he was selling is still in Agent Shop. Does it not get removed? Unless of course, he was never banned.

QQsomemoreplz
04-14-2010, 04:21 PM
See you in court EST!

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 04:23 PM
for your info snow i only troll when im on and i dont troll all day like you and lethalfail you both are online all day i only troll in the given time im allowed to, post after me to show me again that you sit here posting all day and watch forums. thank you have a good day.

You make fake forum accounts to wreck the reputation of the girls who play Cabal. 'Nuff said.

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-14-2010, 04:28 PM
someone from ascen said he isnt banned.. apparently DH said someone is tryin to get into his account and that someone got it blocked.. LOL what an excuse...... omg XD

Elyon
04-14-2010, 04:31 PM
The DB Forci he was selling is still in Agent Shop. Does it not get removed? Unless of course, he was never banned.

When you are banned the ah things say until they expire.

someone from ascen said he isnt banned.. apparently DH said someone is tryin to get into his account and that someone got it blocked.. LOL what an excuse...... omg XD

hahahahha... wow someones in denial.

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 04:33 PM
When you are banned the ah things say until they expire.

I'd bet you know that from experience.

Elyon
04-14-2010, 04:34 PM
I'd bet you know that from experience.

=)

CrucifixX
04-14-2010, 04:34 PM
So then what about the whole Guild Master situation? Does the guild just stay dead? With a banned leader? Looks like EST didn't think this one through.

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 04:35 PM
He better not be perma banned.

Elyon
04-14-2010, 04:36 PM
So then what about the whole Guild Master situation? Does the guild just stay dead? With a banned leader? Looks like EST didn't think this one through.

When a guild leader is banned the guild stays as it is. Just like banned people stay on your buddy list long after they are gone.
Its been like this for years.

CrucifixX
04-14-2010, 04:37 PM
Pretty silly, don'tcha think?

Elyon
04-14-2010, 04:38 PM
Pretty silly, don'tcha think?

Yes I do think so. Its a pity for the guild. They can still stay members and add people though.
( if they have invite rights)

N3mesis
04-14-2010, 04:39 PM
yes i do think so. Its a pity for the guild. They can still stay members and add people though.

hi ely

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 04:39 PM
Yes I do think so. Its a pity for the guild. They can still stay members and add people though.

First off, you can help desk ticket EST and they'll give someone the guild leadership.
Second off, he won't be perma banned.

Elyon
04-14-2010, 04:40 PM
hi ely.

Ily nemmi <3
Sorry you got banned =(

N3mesis
04-14-2010, 04:41 PM
Ily nemmi <3
Sorry you got banned =(

Divine gave me some GM gear qq.

Elyon
04-14-2010, 04:42 PM
Divine gave me some GM gear qq.

Aw poor baby! i'll let you use my lvl 72 bl account. =D

N3mesis
04-14-2010, 04:43 PM
Aw poor baby! i'll let you use my lvl 72 bl account. =D

Can I name it BlackSmurf?

CrucifixX

That's contradictory, my friend.

Elyon

Yes!

Triplethreat
04-14-2010, 05:04 PM

Link to me saying to keep him banned. Thanks in advance.

coolkid
04-14-2010, 05:04 PM
8===D

CrucifixX
04-14-2010, 05:05 PM
seems to me like you're on dh's junk pretty hard. Didnt you try to apply to his guild and get rejected?

lul!

Elyon
04-14-2010, 05:08 PM
GM daisy is in bi atm. She confirmed divine was banned =)

CrucifixX
04-14-2010, 05:08 PM
GM daisy is in bi atm. She confirmed divine was banned =)

Hai five?

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 05:10 PM
seems to me like you're on dh's junk pretty hard. didnt you try to apply to his guild and get rejected?

I offered to help with the Sierieite gvg and got rejected, even though I thrash most of the other people participating.
Not on his junk, i'm just sick of seeing retards about his gloves, when none of you would be able to beat him anyway.

Elyon
04-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Hai five?

I guess?

http://i42.tinypic.com/15nsok2.jpg

CrucifixX
04-14-2010, 05:16 PM
CheeseCakee Eh?

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 05:17 PM
i see me!!! :D smexy xD

All1Do1sW1n
04-14-2010, 05:18 PM
All this for a damn game? How about he starts living in the real world? If you can't play the game anymore, then boohoo. Too bad. Shut your trap and go elsewhere.

And you dumb asses bickering over who is better or what gears who uses....shut the up. No one cares about your in-game lives nor your real lives.

Now shut up and play the game.

Yo, try not to pms again.

zx34
i see me!!! :D smexy xD

Next time I'll SS without you ;D.

Suterusu
Lethal please...hop off DivineHonor's ...

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 05:19 PM
nuuuu!!Dx

Elyon
04-14-2010, 05:19 PM
CheeseCakee Eh?

Thats doomerFB on cheesecakee.
My char is a fa with the same name as my forums.

zx34
04-14-2010, 05:21 PM

Lies.

CrucifixX
04-14-2010, 05:22 PM

Didn't you have a wizard? Or did you do the Capital I for an L trick?

Elyon
04-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Didn't you have a wizard? Or did you do the Capital I for an L trick?

Yes, and i still do. The fa has the capital I for L.

Lies.

Nubcake~

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Lethal please...hop off DivineHonor's ...

Lol dude, you don't know . Ask him next time he posts if he knows me. Like I said multiple times before, I'm just sick of you guys trying to get him banned for an offer. Every single one of you would have taken the gloves. It's true they should be taken away from him but you guys are beating a dead horse. If you're that mad he has some sweet gloves then go farm to fix the garbage you're wearing now.

Matrimoney
04-14-2010, 05:30 PM
I offered to help with the Sierieite gvg and got rejected, even though I thrash most of the other people participating.
Not on his junk, i'm just sick of seeing retards about his gloves, when none of you would be able to beat him anyway.

I feel bad for the people you manage to kill, because they obviously somethin fierce. You think people are mad because they can't beat him in a PvP? Lol, hes got non-legit gloves, which gives him an unfair advantage over every single person in the game, nuff said brahhhh

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 05:31 PM
I feel bad for the people you manage to kill, because they obviously somethin fierce. You think people are mad because they can't beat him in a PvP? Lol, hes got non-legit gloves, which gives him an unfair advantage over every single person in the game, nuff said brahhhh

Yo 10% more amp omg!!!! This is a crime perma ban him!!!!!!one!!!!!1 It's not like he's an FS and has a 50% chance to win or anything!!!!11!1!1!!!!one!one

And if you want to talk to someone about ing something fierce, ask your mom about last night.

nibblez
04-14-2010, 05:36 PM
dude even with his gloves....last time i recall i rolled him 7-0. QQ more bout omg no crits -_-

zx34
04-14-2010, 05:38 PM
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/1364/cabalver102100414181300.jpg

mattey
04-14-2010, 05:58 PM
^^^^ Screenshots ftw?

SouthWind
04-14-2010, 06:02 PM
matt gimme alz plzzzzzz

Matrimoney
04-14-2010, 06:03 PM
Yo 10% more amp omg!!!! This is a crime perma ban him!!!!!!one!!!!!1 It's not like he's an FS and has a 50% chance to win or anything!!!!11!1!1!!!!one!one

And if you want to talk to someone about ing something fierce, ask your mom about last night.

LOL only 10% amp...?

That's like saying a 40/7 helm with 10% amp isn't the most OP item in the game

Enigma
04-14-2010, 06:07 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1098-Yo-Cabalians-I-m-happy-for-you-but...

Grow up.

steakntits
04-14-2010, 06:31 PM
Tang > Ascension and Ascension had GM gears

psh Havoc > Ascension and Ascension had GM gears

Addiction
04-14-2010, 06:47 PM
Doesn't matter how it happened, just another e-menace gone. Thank you ESTSoft for finally taking care of this long lasting situation.

coolkid
04-14-2010, 06:48 PM
i dont care for divine but can we get the gloves unbanned?

Cade
04-14-2010, 06:49 PM
Doesn't matter how it happened, just another e-menace gone. Thank you ESTSoft for finally taking care of this long lasting situation.

Yup bro. +4

Elyon
04-14-2010, 06:50 PM

You cant be serious...

Rage
04-14-2010, 06:57 PM
Yay

darkmessenger
thanks a lot GM for taking this action also please investigating Eskie and Lute account too

MandaloreTheIndomitible
Says the one with pot as his avatar. The only thing that is menacing about him its the children who are jealous of him.

Don't mind me saying this but, you're an ignorant fool.