PDA

View Full Version : Transfer ish getting really ridiculous

BackFire031X
10-13-2010, 06:37 PM
ok i used to have a character in cabal... now that they say estsoft holds cabal and not ogp they say to transfer... im really sure about my password and ID to transfer yet continuously in different comps it tells me incorrect password...

now ESTSOFT u better do ur job cuz i didnt have that character for no reason and i want to continue with that character...

seriously this is ridiculous i have 8 days left until this ish is over and u can never transfer your character again

i cant even freaking go to the help desk because i have not yet finished my registration b/s... like honestly DO UR FREAKING JOB MAN HELP US OUT!!!!

realowner
10-13-2010, 07:38 PM
um yes u can go to help desk think a little meng

Mishon
10-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Owned.

diabholo007
10-13-2010, 08:39 PM
Have a little Patience man... Perhaps they are Busy in fixing the coming of New Patch... =))

BackFire031X
10-16-2010, 01:40 PM
what do u mean patience... first off i cant enter help desk unless i finish that whole transfer/give up on the transfer bs... then not to mention IT ENDS ON THE 21ST!!!! DUH WHAT PATIENCE IS THERE IF THEY AREA NOT GONNA HELP OUT

BackFire031X
10-16-2010, 01:41 PM
dude i got a lvl 152 char with a good set like wtf...

DoItOver
10-16-2010, 06:00 PM
Sorry, you're expecting too much from a free mmo.

Fishy
10-16-2010, 06:04 PM
Dude.....lolololol You're one of the people I laugh at...if you cant get your character transferred in time, tough it. You've had the last MANY months to do it in.....and if you're QQing about it just now, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ it up and start over. It's not that big of a flippin deal. You may even find you'll have more fun as a low level now with how the game is.

realowner
10-16-2010, 07:32 PM
what do u mean patience... first off i cant enter help desk unless i finish that whole transfer/give up on the transfer bs... then not to mention IT ENDS ON THE 21ST!!!! DUH WHAT PATIENCE IS THERE IF THEY AREA NOT GONNA HELP OUT

learn to read u phaggot if u knew how to read ur problem may have been solved by now? derp

Error
10-16-2010, 07:33 PM
Actually I was experiencing this with my account. I went to check my log-in stuff on the OGP site and got in, and then tried it back again at the EST transfer thing and it worked.

j0hnny69
10-16-2010, 11:47 PM
i have the same problem.. if only i knew about this sooner...
me and my friend juz decided to come back to cabal at a bad time HAHAHAHHA I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ME IN THE ASS!!!

Fishy
10-18-2010, 01:14 AM
make a new account and characters. problem solved.

iNercy
10-18-2010, 07:09 AM
2 days left for ya GoodLuck.

toughnuter
10-18-2010, 11:37 AM
ok i used to have a character in cabal... now that they say estsoft holds cabal and not ogp they say to transfer... im really sure about my password and ID to transfer yet continuously in different comps it tells me incorrect password...

now ESTSOFT u better do ur job cuz i didnt have that character for no reason and i want to continue with that character...

seriously this is ridiculous i have 8 days left until this ish is over and u can never transfer your character again

i cant even freaking go to the help desk because i have not yet finished my registration b/s... like honestly DO UR FREAKING JOB MAN HELP US OUT!!!!

WTF are you talking about?

ESTsoft provided the best service for a free to play MMO. The fact that they have "help Dask" on a free-to-play game is already gooooood.

Stop asking too much man.

TheTrueOne
10-18-2010, 11:50 AM
Actually I was experiencing this with my account. I went to check my log-in stuff on the OGP site and got in, and then tried it back again at the EST transfer thing and it worked.

Yo Back do what this guy said mang ppl had similar issues, btw are you the real BackFire? one of the Og's of former Sei aka SoulSociety? if so man welcome back dude, felt like I haven't seen you since beta mang

Sina
10-18-2010, 01:08 PM
Had same issue retreiving my OGP account,

use the following link to retreive the pwd of your OGP account:

https://id.ogplanet.com/account/find/form.og

Then once new psw generated it want work yet with the EST you will have to modify it manually again from your OGP profile.

https://id.ogplanet.com/ogp/login.og

Wait 30 mn and try again the transfer.

Note, you have to remember your secret questions. (worked for me, even if I was sure of my old pwd)

as for "i cant even freaking go to the help desk because i have not yet finished my registration b/s... like honestly DO UR FREAKING JOB MAN HELP US OUT!!!! "

At step 3, while supposed to enter the informations to transfer an OGP account, you would already received a confirmation mail, just validate the link whithout closing step 3 window, log into the site & you should be ale to get to the ticket page, (had to make 4 emails -.- took me a while before finding out how to modifie the old OGP pwd)

j0hnny69
10-18-2010, 02:49 PM
Had same issue retreiving my OGP account,

use the following link to retreive the pwd of your OGP account:

https://id.ogplanet.com/account/find/form.og

Then once new psw generated it want work yet with the EST you will have to modify it manually again from your OGP profile.

https://id.ogplanet.com/ogp/login.og

Wait 30 mn and try again the transfer.

Note, you have to remember your secret questions. (worked for me, even if I was sure of my old pwd)

as for "i cant even freaking go to the help desk because i have not yet finished my registration b/s... like honestly DO UR FREAKING JOB MAN HELP US OUT!!!! "

At step 3, while supposed to enter the informations to transfer an OGP account, you would already received a confirmation mail, just validate the link whithout closing step 3 window, log into the site & you should be ale to get to the ticket page, (had to make 4 emails -.- took me a while before finding out how to modifie the old OGP pwd)

i did this step the first time i knew about the transfer...
weird part is it still say pw incorrect wen i try to do the transfer...
BUT I COULD LOGGIN FROM OGP WEBSITE?!?!?!?!?????????

dunno wats wrong..

BackFire031X
10-19-2010, 09:10 AM
yeah this is backfire... one of the old captain commanders of SS a.k.a seiretei now... im back and ready for my char back lol... im gonna do this but ive done it so many times

BackFire031X
10-19-2010, 09:14 AM
and btw i decided to come back because my old guild mates called me in... its called i have a real world life that i actually go through the motion i just come back to mmos because its fun and a hobby of mine... i dont have to keep an eye on this... and anyways everyone can agree with me since cabal first came out in NA it has been hackers glitchers and just straight up no real mmo players everyone wants to do is cheat... hopefully they fixed things like cross nation guilds ugh, freaking spies... those hackers that do AOE wherever they go n its just ridiculous people that should be banned but not like wtf... i know its free mmo but when u have a society that demands things at least help out... reply be responisble.. they still getting paid even tho this is free to play...

jay7981
10-19-2010, 08:22 PM
just to make something clear, when a free game or any other company has a support options like a help desk it implies that the controlling company (no matter the nation of origin) has an ethical, moral, and legal responsibility to provide said support in a timely and professional manner.

Secondly the transfer system has a big glitch in it... its called when OGP sold to ESTSoft there was a hacking craze and many many accounts got hacked, mine was one of them.

I like Backfire have a real life and a business to run, i took several months off from the game and when i came back about a month ago i started this process as he did getting errors of "Account already transferred", and "Invalid Password" ect ...

I immediately sent a Ticket in on 9/6 and didn't receive a response till 4 days ago 10/15. So yes the GM's and Admins of ESTSoft are taking way too long to respond to these tickets and should work on prioritizing their tickets a little better.

Now i was told that i would have my Characters back as soon as the maintenance was finished on the 16th and i still don't have them back yet, now if by the time the 21st comes around and they discontinue the transfer ability and i still don't have my characters back i am hoping that ESTSoft will keep to their responsibility and make things right.

@RealOwner: You really should learn how to spell, especially when trying to insult someone, when you misspell an insult it only shows your ignorance and young minded attitude, basically it screams "HEY I'M ONLY 5 Please make fun of me!"

@Fishy: Dude really ... would you restart if you had a 150+ account and lost it because the system told you that you had the wrong info or the ticket you put in wasn't replied to in time? Give the guy a break and give him supportive helpful information instead of berating him.

Ranyx
10-20-2010, 03:01 PM
1. Buy Gun

2. Shoot Self

3. ?????????

4. Profit!