PDA

View Full Version : When Will The GM's Fix The Cash Shop?

IllusionistZ
04-14-2010, 08:01 AM
Way to many people have been trying to refill up on cash coin in the item shop and when we do we keep getting message that say we must be level 30 or higher to purchase! Yes, including myself have sent in to Help Desk and my ticket has been open for over 24hrs and still no reply back on this matter. As of this point many older player who have come to Cabal are starting to get frustrated un not being able to order Prem or just simply to refill up on Cash Coins. GM's really need to address this issue today. If you are one of the people who are having this issue as well please post here and hopefully this will open the GM's eyes to this situation.
Thank you for your support

littlekitty
04-14-2010, 08:05 AM
been sent hd few days ago there too lazy to even reply. same problem

IllusionistZ
04-14-2010, 08:17 AM
IDK, but when EstSoft took control of Cabal I really thought we would be in for a treat and as of this point, I am having mixed feeling. Personally, I don;t think they were anywhere near ready to handle this MMO, they have way to much to fix, update and get in order. Don;t get me wrong I am not doggin on them just want to see better communication with the community and stop worrying about the small stuff and get the main issue nipped in the butt so we can work with the small issues. Changing some of the cash shop item to be acct. binding was a complete total failure on thier part. Seems to me they were more worried about cash shop items being acct. binded then fixong the issue that will allows us to be able to order more coins.

Sonic
04-14-2010, 08:21 AM
from what im hearing it looks like est is trying to reduce the alz to "real life currency" ratio
id say its a good idea in order to keep the game a "game"

Matrimoney
04-14-2010, 08:58 AM
z you picle smoocher, calm down!

IllusionistZ
04-14-2010, 12:04 PM
z you picle smoocher, calm down!
Don't talk to Daddy right now

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 12:09 PM
from what im hearing it looks like est is trying to reduce the alz to "real life currency" ratio
id say its a good idea in order to keep the game a "game"

No.