PDA

View Full Version : Costumes, board and bbp

xChicafina4ux
04-14-2010, 08:10 AM
Today est soft posted this on there notice.

Please notice the changes in Item Shop policy.

Blessing Bead - Plus:
- Blessing Bead - Plus 60 and 90 days are removed
- Blessing Bead - Plus 30 days is sold only in ACCOUNT BIND form

Costumes & Astral Boards:
- Giftbox for Costumes and Astral Boards are removed
- Costumes and Astral Boards are sold only in ACCOUNT BIND from

Other Items:
- Certain items now have daily purchase quantity limit

Have fun with CABAL Online!
CABAL Support Team

This is the most dumbest thing ever. Do the fail to see that people make money by selling these items in auction house. Many people that play do not have credit cards or pay pal so now they are making it impossible for everyone to fully enjoy this game. I do believe they are bringing us down instead of making it better for all thumbs down for u on this one estsoft

GoughGhan
04-14-2010, 08:11 AM
So you posted another thread about he same thing others have already posted? Smart that'll get their attention even faster.

Sonic
04-14-2010, 08:13 AM
pounced on

IllusionistZ
04-14-2010, 08:19 AM
yeah stop double posting about the same issue, please 1 post is good enough

xChicafina4ux
04-14-2010, 08:28 AM
First off I did not see other person post, second dont respond to this post if it is already posted. Third of all the previous post is not clear on title so maybe if the person that posted that post would have had a clear title then we would not have double post. Case closed

Sonic
04-14-2010, 08:30 AM
i love how people jump on someone within the minute of a post
im gonna coin that phrase "pounced on"!!

IllusionistZ
04-14-2010, 08:31 AM
First off I did not see other people post, second dont respond case closed
1st off look through the forums 1st cuz there just might be another Post just like this 1 you made and if you didn't want a response then you shouldn't have made post you NUB!

xChicafina4ux
04-14-2010, 08:37 AM
mmm Nub hahaha love it anyway you are the one that is complaining so why respond if its a double post. Also i did look at the forums I look at titles that catch my attention and none of the ones that have been posted did. All the titles are very vague, With that said mines surely did get ur attention . Point proven Noobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

IllusionistZ
04-14-2010, 08:42 AM
mmm Nub hahaha love it anyway you are the one that is complaining so why respond if its a double post. Also i did look at the forums I look at titles that catch my attention and none of the ones that have been posted did. All the titles are very vague, With that said mines surely did get ur attention . Point proven Noobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Alright sissy boy, you must have not looked to hard cuz, the same topic is in the CASH SHOP section. BTW, Nub I got my noobs resting on your chin, big hairy and salty tasting in your mouth. DON'T BE A HATER

Sonic
04-14-2010, 08:48 AM
LOL
yidda what

xbghost
04-14-2010, 08:48 AM
lol...

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 08:51 AM
Troll troll troll... leave the kid alone and move on. It was a simple mistake, not like there hasn't ever been double posts before.

xChicafina4ux
04-14-2010, 08:53 AM
First i am a female, second off I did look and i did did not see the post with a clear title. Did you not understanding my writing? Finally I dont see why you are getting so worked up over a post btw TMI no one cares about ur hairy and salty pecker.

Also I am not hating you are the one that must be hating because you are trying to insult me and its not working the best part of it all you dont even know who I am but if you want to know I will let you know SO smile :o)

GoughGhan
04-14-2010, 08:54 AM
Yea, this one is very vague

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1058-WTH-is-with-the-BB-now

And in this one.....man it's so vague I really didn't know what they were talking about with their big words.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1052-ty-est-for-realizing-something-ogp-couldn-t

And so do all the posts in here.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1065-Blessing-Bead-Plus-Costume-and-Board

You realize, you post on a public forum your bound to get ragged on. Just blow it off and do a search next time before you post.

xChicafina4ux
04-14-2010, 08:55 AM
Thank you! Fyi I am not a kid and just so people will know I am a female ign MagicalStar Lvl 15x

xChicafina4ux
04-14-2010, 08:57 AM
yes vagie bb+ could mean having issue with stats, having issue with getting exp etc. next ogp planet couldnt , ogp could not what ??? so yes again very vague titles

GoughGhan
04-14-2010, 08:58 AM
yes vagie bb+ could mean having issue with stats, having issue with getting exp etc. next ogp planet couldnt , ogp could not what ??? so yes again very vague titles

Don't worry about the titles, go by whats actually posted. My main thing is you've double posted on things people have already expressed concern about, a new thread wasn't needed.

O.o
04-14-2010, 09:00 AM
Thank you! Fyi I am not a kid and just so people will know I am a female ign MagicalStar Lvl 15x

as said by joey from friends : "how YOU doinnnnnnnnn" lololo ^^

GoughGhan
04-14-2010, 09:01 AM
as said by joey from friends : "how YOU doinnnnnnnnn" lololo ^^

Stop hitting on the internet women.

xChicafina4ux
04-14-2010, 09:01 AM
Don't worry about the titles, go by whats actually posted. My main thing is you've double posted on things people have already expressed concern about, a new thread wasn't needed.

Like I said before I did not know that some had posted but if people were more clear on their post we would not have issue with double posting, It just something that concerned me, because I understand that children dont have credit card and their parents dont care to spend money on pixels for their children character. So now they are making it more difficult on the kid really enjoying this game. that was the only point i was trying to make.

xChicafina4ux
04-14-2010, 09:02 AM
BTW other ign Luna :o)

GoughGhan
04-14-2010, 09:03 AM
Like I said before I did not know that some had posted but if people were more clear on their post we would not have issue with double posting, It just something that concerned me, because I understand that children dont have credit card and their parents dont care to spend money on pixels for their children character. So now they are making it more difficult on the kid really enjoying this game. that was the only point i was trying to make.

That's what the search button was for. That's the only point I'm trying to make.

O.o
04-14-2010, 09:04 AM
Stop hitting on the internet women.

ahahhaha aight aight im sry

xChicafina4ux
Oh it works thanks for letting me know because when i search for changes in cash shop or costumes etc nothing came up. Let me try it again

O.o
BTW other ign Luna :o)

seee she wants me to hit on her =P

xChicafina4ux
04-14-2010, 09:05 AM
I know u wizforce <3 oh btw Gough i did it again and guess what mines was the only one that came up relevate to the topic at hand

GoughGhan
04-14-2010, 09:06 AM
Oh it works thanks for letting me know because when i search for changes in cash shop or costumes etc nothing came up. Let me try it again

My search pulled up several threads, a few older then the actual change and then ones right after showing their dislike of the change.

xChicafina4ux
04-14-2010, 09:06 AM
OOOOOOOO lol you say i say that you said that I want you to hit on me :o) lol u bad boy

O.o
04-14-2010, 09:07 AM
I know u wizforce <3 oh btw Gough i did it again and guess what mines was the only one that came up relevate to the topic at hand

lol don't be a stranger -.^

Sonic
04-14-2010, 09:07 AM
you need that new pounce blocker

http://brotherpeacemaker.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/cat_burglar.jpg

O.o
04-14-2010, 09:08 AM
OOOOOOOO lol you say i say that you said that I want you to hit on me :o) lol u bad boy

i say u say we all say how YOUUUUU doin

xChicafina4ux
04-14-2010, 09:08 AM
lol don't be a stranger -.^

Never love I see you in game all the time sometime u act to good to speak lol j/k

xChicafina4ux
04-14-2010, 09:09 AM
i say u say we all say how YOUUUUU doin

I say me doing if you going then we all doing good lol

O.o
04-14-2010, 09:09 AM
Never love I see you in game all the time sometime u act to good to speak lol j/k

ooo naa my brother sometimes plays my acct, he's the one who ignores ppl ><

xChicafina4ux
04-14-2010, 09:10 AM
you need that new pounce blocker

http://brotherpeacemaker.files.wordpress.com/2007/07/cat_burglar.jpg that is not nice poor kittykat

xChicafina4ux
04-14-2010, 09:10 AM
ooo naa my brother sometimes plays my acct, he's the one who ignores ppl ><
Sad face tell him i say he bad boy

O.o
04-14-2010, 09:13 AM
Sad face tell him i say he bad boy

lol i'll smack him in the head for ya

xChicafina4ux
04-14-2010, 09:30 AM
lol i'll smack him in the head for ya Oh dont he going to hate me lol

IllusionistZ
04-14-2010, 09:59 AM
Alright I forgive ya.

WAKAKAKEKE
04-14-2010, 10:10 AM
Wow so much haters on forum, flamed for double posting? Sometimes people don't have 16 hours to troll forums so deal with it.

SilentM
04-14-2010, 10:22 AM
Yea, this one is very vague

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1058-WTH-is-with-the-BB-now

And in this one.....man it's so vague I really didn't know what they were talking about with their big words.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1052-ty-est-for-realizing-something-ogp-couldn-t

And so do all the posts in here.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1065-Blessing-Bead-Plus-Costume-and-Board

You realize, you post on a public forum your bound to get ragged on. Just blow it off and do a search next time before you post.

Actually, the first two threads ARE very vague. The second link is the thread that first caught my attention today. I looked through it and didn't get the full gist of it. I even read the responses, and it just looked like people talking about the new prices and account bound BB+
The first thread you linked to, again, the first post is ONLY about the BB+. The third thread actually lists ALL the account bound items, but again it fell to the bottom of the page and I missed it. While this thread IS a repeat, I feel it's the only one especially out of the ones you listed, that actually makes the first post VERY clear. It's not just a diluted comment about ONE of the new changes. At least she copy and pasted the announcement for those of us TOO A.D.D. to have seen it.
Either way I agree that people should use the search function or simply LOOK on the forum to see what's there first, but cut her some slack. :P

There are WAY worse threads on this particular section of the forum, and you choose this one repeat thread that isn't THAT bad to be a forum nazi on? What about the useless troll, spam, or misplaced threads that you haven't Forum Nazi'd on? I'm way disappointed in you Gogo. Better unofficial moderation of threads plox.

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 11:30 AM
Quit making Costumes account bound :(

MyForumIsFISHIN
04-14-2010, 11:36 AM

QQ moar.

GoughGhan
04-14-2010, 11:49 AM
There are WAY worse threads on this particular section of the forum, and you choose this one repeat thread that isn't THAT bad to be a forum nazi on? What about the useless troll, spam, or misplaced threads that you haven't Forum Nazi'd on? I'm way disappointed in you Gogo. Better unofficial moderation of threads plox.

I gave up with Pat and the other 2 after I had my little rant about them. It seems they toned down quite a bit. For how long who knows.

Honestly this was the first one that grabbed my attention today. It's not like I'm hunting them down and personally picking on them. Hell I haven't been doing my Nazi patrolling much lately. My guess is thats why I stopped posting in this thread till now :P

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:00 PM
acc bind items ftl...

SilentM
04-14-2010, 12:10 PM
I gave up with Pat and the other 2 after I had my little rant about them. It seems they toned down quite a bit. For how long who knows.

Honestly this was the first one that grabbed my attention today. It's not like I'm hunting them down and personally picking on them. Hell I haven't been doing my Nazi patrolling much lately. My guess is thats why I stopped posting in this thread till now :P

Lol I've noticed. I miss the Nazi patrolling though. :( These forums are in dire need of it.

GoughGhan
04-14-2010, 12:25 PM
Lol I've noticed. I miss the Nazi patrolling though. :( These forums are in dire need of it.

Yea they are, but the current GM's arent doing their own that much, and I don't have direct access to them anymore lol. So eh, whats a freak supposed to do? (Besides eat my lead paint chips in ranch dressing)

Suterusu
04-14-2010, 12:34 PM
iono..RAGE? ftw?

MangoGurl
04-14-2010, 12:44 PM
This s!!!!...

JustForForum2
04-14-2010, 12:45 PM
WTHHHH costumes account bind? i loved those pig costumes....
http://i129.photobucket.com/albums/p207/funkyman_photos/pig-costume.jpg

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 12:46 PM
1,000 points from rolling the dice!

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 02:17 PM

Agreed.

TooLb0x
04-14-2010, 07:21 PM
i dont get why the BB+ was restricted . i mean , why make it account bind when you could clearly get premium for the same price , and get it on ALL of your chars ? correct me if im wrong but isnt a BB+ only for ONE char ?

Cade
04-14-2010, 07:38 PM
i dont get why the BB+ was restricted . i mean , why make it account bind when you could clearly get premium for the same price , and get it on ALL of your chars ? correct me if im wrong but isnt a BB+ only for ONE char ?

Well it can still be stacked with premium, but you are correct in the assumption that BB+s only affect one character.
I'm just guessing they restricted it for one reason,
1. A lot of high levels may have grown too used to buying BB+30 days off people, and thus enjoying the benefits of a paying member without contributing any real life cash. So they decided to profit off that, which is understandable.

Maybe more idk.

Chandalen
04-14-2010, 07:40 PM
Today est soft posted this on there notice.

Please notice the changes in Item Shop policy.

Blessing Bead - Plus:
- Blessing Bead - Plus 60 and 90 days are removed
- Blessing Bead - Plus 30 days is sold only in ACCOUNT BIND form

Costumes & Astral Boards:
- Giftbox for Costumes and Astral Boards are removed
- Costumes and Astral Boards are sold only in ACCOUNT BIND from

Other Items:
- Certain items now have daily purchase quantity limit

Have fun with CABAL Online!
CABAL Support Team

This is the most dumbest thing ever. Do the fail to see that people make money by selling these items in auction house. Many people that play do not have credit cards or pay pal so now they are making it impossible for everyone to fully enjoy this game. I do believe they are bringing us down instead of making it better for all thumbs down for u on this one estsoft

This is so fail. Epic Failure at it's pinnacle.
Est Soft are obviously not stupid. The whole point of Premium is to have a distinct advantage over FREE.
The way OG Planet ran it, you never had to pay a cent.
Premium.
FREE.
Get it?

WIpwns
04-14-2010, 07:41 PM
QQmore

Chandalen
04-14-2010, 08:28 PM
And what the hell is QQ anyways?

TooLb0x
04-14-2010, 11:46 PM
And what the hell is QQ anyways?