PDA

View Full Version : please relog in after clicking 'ok'...

Crystaliss
10-13-2010, 10:36 PM
So I thought I would try this great looking game out but I seem to have hit a wall of sorts.

1st thing I did was download the "Full client download" shown on http://www.cabal.com/DownLoad/Client
Near completion of the download, it crapped out and I lost connection.

Afterwords, I switched to my download manager and successfully downloaded the client.
Then I installed said client and afterwords proceeded to running the game, which did an update and the after clicking start some "gameGaurd" thing downloaded some things and after that, the game ran.

From there I proceeded to enter my ID and password, but when I try to log in I get a window saying "please relog in after clicking 'ok'".
However clicking ok and trying again later did not work and the same message appears every time.

All help is appreciated.
If more info is required, don't hesitate to ask for it.

Windows 7 Home Premium
AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 910 Processor 2.60 GHz
8.00 GB of Ram
64-bit Operating System

In the meantime, I will try to do some driver updating and re-installation attempts.
If all else fails, I will resort to formatting my computer (as a LAST resort), especially as I can transfer files quickly...

Matrimoney
10-13-2010, 10:39 PM
64 bit w7 blows...theres ur problem

diabholo007
10-13-2010, 10:41 PM
...Or Perhaps you log in a maintenance time.

Magicammp
10-13-2010, 10:43 PM
lol

Crystaliss
10-13-2010, 11:38 PM
64 bit w7 blows...theres ur problem

After google 32bit vs 64bit, it would seem 64bit is better, but I have noticed some faults...

...Or Perhaps you log in a maintenance time.

Oh I doubt that my luck would be so bad that the very day I sign up...
*Runs client and reads "weekly maintenance on Oct 13-14"...
*Feels really stupid...
...Well, that gives me hope to say the least, thanks for mentioning that, I will post if i can get on on Oct 15.

Crystaliss
10-15-2010, 02:07 PM
Ok, so it was just the whole server maintenance deal, game runs fine and looks great, thanks again.