PDA

View Full Version : Cant transfer

MirrorSmoke
10-16-2010, 07:00 AM
I am having problems transferring my OGP to the new stuff. I haven't pushed the give up button so, I am still able to do so. But when I put my OGP info in, it says the password is incorrect. I went and changed my password, hoping that would help. New password input, and still I get an incorrect password message. Does it take a little time for the password to update?

Thank you in advance,

D.J.

cdnbaki
10-17-2010, 11:01 AM
I have the same problem and every time I try to click on any kinda of support link I get a message saying I should register or transfer my account... but I already registered my account and am trying to transfer my OGP account

MirrorSmoke
10-17-2010, 02:42 PM
same here. I emailed somebody and got a link that was supposed to validate my account, whatever that was meant to do. anyway, I click it, and it says my account is already validated.

jay7981
10-19-2010, 10:35 PM
you will have to send in a ticket, more than likely your ogp account was hacked and your characters were transferred to someone else, this has happened alot, I really wish that we could get a GM's input as to how or why all of these accounts were hacked here (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?8284-quot-Current-ID-already-transferred-quot-Error-Here-is-an-explanation.) is a sticky about the situation but again no GM has replied to it yet.