PDA

View Full Version : Whole account deleted?

Helltech
10-17-2010, 01:23 AM
I hadn't played Cabal for about 8 months or so, but still had it on my computer and what not. My ID was still saved in the sign in area within the game. I use the same account name for just about EVERYTHING I do, so I'm not using the wrong I/D, and I've only had one e-mail address since 2002. I tried signing in, no avail, I tried having a password sent to me, it said my e-mail address wasn't even on file. So out of curiosity I went ahead and created a new account using my old ID, and it was available? So my original account must have gotten completely erased.

How could my entire account be deleted? Is there any way to get a hold of someone to TRY and have this resolved?

cerverus3
10-17-2010, 02:45 AM
well u better hurry since ogp is no running cabal u need to trasfer u ogp cabal data to est soft cabal i think u have untild the 20th something to trasfer or u data will b lose

Helltech
10-17-2010, 02:49 AM
well u better hurry since ogp is no running cabal u need to trasfer u ogp cabal data to est soft cabal i think u have untild the 20th something to trasfer or u data will b lose

Oh jeeze, you would of thought I would have been emailed about this.

What do I have to do? Unless its already to late?

EDIT - Got it all working, phew. Now I just have to remember how to play my character XD.

Tenrai
10-17-2010, 03:44 AM
Oh jeeze, you would of thought I would have been emailed about this.

What do I have to do? Unless its already to late?

EDIT - Got it all working, phew. Now I just have to remember how to play my character XD.

Welcome back. :) Are you a Mercury or Venus Player?

cerverus3
10-17-2010, 04:13 AM
welcome back to cabal

KreepJeruz
10-17-2010, 05:14 AM
Werrcome back.

Helltech
10-17-2010, 11:15 PM
Thanks, guys. I'm glad my account wasn't completely gone, haha to think I took a break for school and almost lost everything. :p

j0hnny69
10-18-2010, 12:38 AM
How do u do it?????????????
mine keep saying pw incorrect and im 100000000000% sure its correct cuz it worked on opg website

cerverus3
10-18-2010, 12:41 AM
u need to trasfer u data from ogplanet to this one on main page a link which say trasfer ogplanet data

Helltech
10-18-2010, 12:52 AM
How do u do it?????????????
mine keep saying pw incorrect and im 100000000000% sure its correct cuz it worked on opg website

Its on the left hand side of the main page here, at the bottom.

j0hnny69
10-18-2010, 02:17 AM
i tried that it keep saying my password is not correct...
5 of my friend try to get their acc back and all 5 of them have the same response... PASSWORD INCORRECT

i have a feeling cuz we stop playing for so long the admin might of locked our acc... cuz its bin almost 2 years hehehehe

MaiPei
10-18-2010, 01:29 PM
i tried that it keep saying my password is not correct...
5 of my friend try to get their acc back and all 5 of them have the same response... PASSWORD INCORRECT

i have a feeling cuz we stop playing for so long the admin might of locked our acc... cuz its bin almost 2 years hehehehe

Dude .. 2 yrs? Just go do something else man. Its still pretty much the same game u left 2 yrs ago.

j0hnny69
10-18-2010, 02:52 PM
Dude .. 2 yrs? Just go do something else man. Its still pretty much the same game u left 2 yrs ago.

yea but im curious about the changes since i lefted.... mainly i wanna c the new skills..

LILCHAOLAO
10-19-2010, 06:56 AM
Dont we all :D

Palomar
10-19-2010, 07:40 AM
The trick is...

Go to the OGP site if you havent logged on in a while and login. Allot of times they will make you confirm your info due to the time span.

Once you do that.

Go to the EST site and create a NEW ID...do not use your OGP ID this is a new unrelated account to OGP. Once that is done or during the process it will give you the option to xfer your info over. If you do it during your EST account creation you just enter your OGP un and pw in the fields and it will verify it. If you do it after you have created your EST un and pw you must login first with your EST un and pw then click the transfer button on the bottom left.

I had the same problem when I came back and it was my OGP account being timed out since I hadnt logged in in 2 years.

j0hnny69
10-19-2010, 03:21 PM
The trick is...

Go to the OGP site if you havent logged on in a while and login. Allot of times they will make you confirm your info due to the time span.

Once you do that.

Go to the EST site and create a NEW ID...do not use your OGP ID this is a new unrelated account to OGP. Once that is done or during the process it will give you the option to xfer your info over. If you do it during your EST account creation you just enter your OGP un and pw in the fields and it will verify it. If you do it after you have created your EST un and pw you must login first with your EST un and pw then click the transfer button on the bottom left.

I had the same problem when I came back and it was my OGP account being timed out since I hadnt logged in in 2 years.

thank you for trying to help but i actually tried every way possible but for some odd reason it keep saying my pw is incorrect.. im logged in OGP while trying to make the transfer hoping itll go through lol but guess not.. EST hates us.. all 5 my friend cant make the transfer due to the same result.. INCORRECT PASSWORD!!

i actually loggin cabal about a couple months ago before they branch off OGP... so im 10000% sure my pw is CORRECT

Fishy
10-19-2010, 03:23 PM
thank you for trying to help but i actually tried every way possible but for some odd reason it keep saying my pw is incorrect.. im logged in OGP while trying to make the transfer hoping itll go through lol but guess not.. EST hates us.. all 5 my friend cant make the transfer due to the same result.. INCORRECT PASSWORD!!

i actually loggin cabal about a couple months ago before they branch off OGP... so im 10000% sure my pw is CORRECT

maybe you should reset your password to something else on ogp and try that......if nothing else, just start from scratch. I wish ye luck

j0hnny69
10-19-2010, 03:30 PM
maybe you should reset your password to something else on ogp and try that......if nothing else, just start from scratch. I wish ye luck

thanks again ive already try that also.. it still say pw incorrect..
im alil to far in the game to start over.. ahaha and so are my friends..

if only i can reach a gm...
but i guess wen they saw the title they all ran away.. (OGP TRANSFER... WHOOSHHHHHHHHHHHH..)

haha

j0hnny69
10-20-2010, 12:38 AM
i got a reply from the gm today.. and their answer has nothing to do with anything.... i told them the problem is not my password that i dont no.. the problem is i no my password and the transfer system keep saying incorrect...

how do i no my password is correct?? BECAUSE IM LOGGIN OGP WEBSITE RITE NOW!!!!!

lol that was all for nothing...