PDA

View Full Version : How do I fix this?

phonpaseuth
10-17-2010, 07:27 AM
When I click on Cabal icon, this message show up.

"An external ogject raised an error. eng_imgrepository.dll. Please restart program."

What should I do? T_T

phonpaseuth
10-17-2010, 08:03 PM
Someone please help me I wanna play Cabal. T_T

XFearMyBladeX
10-17-2010, 08:15 PM
i think u need to reinstall cabal

[GM] Sky
10-17-2010, 09:42 PM

"An external ogject raised an error. eng_imgrepository.dll. Please restart program."

What should I do? T_T

Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

We guess that your problem caused by the discordance between launcher’s image and launcher’s version.
So, we recommend you update launcher file first. But you don’t have to delete all of CABAL. Just delete “update.1st” file.

Here is how.
1. Go the launcher directory(CABAL-> launcher)
2. Delete “update.1st” file.
3. Re-start CABAL.exe
4. And then launcher will be downloaded automatically.

If you are having the same problem continuously, please contact us again with more detailed information to help you out.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
CABAL Support Team

iNercy
10-17-2010, 10:50 PM
probably its having to do with your antivirus just like it did for me. GL getting the laucher to work

croove
10-17-2010, 11:02 PM
do first what that GM says..

if not work, change ur antivirus program..

suggest "Alyac".. of "Estsoft" lol

toughnuter
10-18-2010, 11:39 AM

What should I do? T_T

Wow you cant read?

MaiPei
10-18-2010, 01:23 PM
Look man , whenever everything youve tried fails, this almost always works. I takes a lil longer but its almost guranteed to work. if not , maybe your haunted or something . Get out of dodge, lol. Anyways ..uninstall cabal then make a quick sweep of your registry and get rid of anything cabal related. Reinstall, and you should be back up . Yes i know this is sort of overkill , but u really wanna play right? If youve decided that im an idiot and dont wanna try this , well , try system restore to last week or so . That works for me 75 % of the time.

SpankyMcMeat
10-18-2010, 06:23 PM
Someone please help me I wanna play Cabal. T_T

http://www.bookmakersltd.com/images/large/Read-a-Book.jpg