PDA

View Full Version : [NOTICE] Block User List For 3rd Party Program Usage on 10/07 ~ 10/17

[GM] Sky
10-17-2010, 09:08 PM
Title : [NOTICE] Block User List For 3rd Party Program Usage on 10/07 ~ 10/17

Contents :

Hello CABAL Players,
This is CABAL Support Team.

Here are blocked user lists for using 3rd party program from 7th of Oct to 17th of Oct
As you know, any 3rd party program usage is strictly prohibited.
Below accounts will be permanently banned and please be noted that purchasing Alz through Alz-sellers would eventually bring out botters around the field and dungeon.

10/08
intoker***’, publicm***, con***, incl***, sce***, guce***, ecli***, mav***, spa***, ophi***, mpr***, and***, ortg***, caro***, erl***, noe***, hug***, eri***, art***, avie***, philippp***, tac***, jac***, trag***, dina***, eon***, ose***, arn***, salesnbo***, ksldoiwe***, van***, dun***, vane***, gbe***, have***, cha***, nstr***, gne***, redi***, bia***, fanc***, prim***, astr***, marsur***, procee***, kikyouio***, colinlic***, erti***, cta***, rth***, lim***, cas***, lanc***, pag***, judysabri***, lskdfow***, debbygil***, iva***, tob***, for***, sta***, ast***, emil***, hun***, dolp***, ntonioi***, uaintm***, kikyoum***, dwightxe***, colindear***, rudolfdav***, donahuef***, omp***, juli***, nell***
man***, noa***, obus***, rsh***, erma***, bud***, brendar***, stanellio***, fran***, art***, man***, ifr***, onv***

10/10
worlddestro***

10/11
ict***, hoe***, ira***, ran***, noramile***, rebeccafr***, geraldine***, del***, subs***, shb***, arl***, eir***, arl***, par***, lewc***, juln***, alco***, tzg***, tragedy***, formre***, hog***, jam***, van***, hav***, gne***, luc***, monicami***, ntonian***, griffithu***, cynthia***, vertigod***, monicar***, sigridedg***

10/12
frostfl***

10/13
Greenhe***

10/14
Meya***, Xi***, a1mo***, m4***, bi***

10/15
A***, Xuy***

10/17
Cao***, Thebu***, Thebu***, Thebu***, wshi51***

We will keep patrolling continuously to pull away botters from game, and to provide you a better game circumstance.

Thank you.
CABAL Support Team

OhEmGee
10-18-2010, 12:02 AM
ouch~ thats what u nub deserve >:O

iNub
10-18-2010, 07:52 AM
Oh, here it is. Take note that this bot is on Ch 10. (Prem) -.- "Accbend" < - Player name if it helps.

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/83/bot1k.png

Serious AoE for a WI let alone an FA. -.-

http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/8178/bot2j.png

And here's another. Ch 6 or 7. There's an FA in the same spot (proc, so I don't know his name. Either on CH 6 or 7). "sHUnGs" < - Player name if it helps.

http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5062/bot3.png

sn0wXz
10-18-2010, 09:52 AM
you loose

Palomar
10-19-2010, 11:45 AM
"Macgyver" is in UG all the time using AOE hack right at the Lyhorn Zombies lol. Its funny that the ones in UG have guilds...just blatant disregard lol.

I agree that server runs would help. Go through the channels and just ban them on the spot.

They are always in the same locations.

SoooRite
10-19-2010, 12:05 PM
what is 3rd party anyways?

cronic21
10-21-2010, 01:23 AM
"Macgyver" is in UG all the time using AOE hack right at the Lyhorn Zombies lol. Its funny that the ones in UG have guilds...just blatant disregard lol.

I agree that server runs would help. Go through the channels and just ban them on the spot.

They are always in the same locations.

wow it is HILARIOUS that u mention the name magyver. look at the date on this tickey lol.

dragonicROY and Macgyver in mercury server have range hack, instant kill hack, and are just botting doing this everyday in channel 8 undead ground. kinda hard for us actual hard working players to enjoy the game with this goin on in it, and them with their range hacks and botting at places with the "named mobs" in undead ground making it harder to do quests too.

these 2 people r lvl 125 and lvl 145 and i cant believe they was not caught for this earlier and banned????

i read forums and i saw a GM saying they check for bots etc in game often, well, all channels have bots in undead ground using same hax.

i bring up these 2 specific names because i play in channel 8 everyday, and these 2 bots r always there together, if 1 is afk somewhere, so is the other 1. which leads me to believe its the same person/company (yes alot of ur bots in game offer lvling and they bot lvl people for money then change their name) using these 2 bots. and they also have auto pick up too so they fly across the screen killing the monsters b4 they even get spawned and grab anything that drops at the same time.

idk y there isnt any at the moment, but im sure us players would appreciate a GM to actually come into the game and see this. check all channels all over undead ground.

also, drops r based on a drop rate and with bots constantly killing thats taking away drops from actual players.

thx

Reply :

Date :

6/29/2010 11:18:23 PM

Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

Thank you for your report.
We will be monitoring the game continuously.
Any kind of exploit will be handled with no tolerance.

In addition, we appreciate your great interest in CABAL.
Your report will make CABAL a better game.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
CABAL Support Team

2days after i got the response from gm...macgyver and other bot didnt get deleted, merely switched channels.

gm = the bots.

est just sellin their own gold bc they cant do it legally.

u will never see no bots.

1 last thing, to those that dont know this is the 2nd post gm posted for this weeks ban list they deleted their 1st post it said 1 banned account in last 2weeks, next day they deleted it and threw this lying peice of crap up.

sykoXops
10-21-2010, 07:11 PM
hoe***

the gm said hoe mommy lol