PDA

View Full Version : I'll just leave this here

Matri
10-18-2010, 07:13 PM
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6375/lol2ht.jpg (http://img821.imageshack.us/i/lol2ht.jpg/)

Hate

Berserk_Fury
10-18-2010, 07:17 PM
Nice orb, wonder how you still have 2 bil left over after it.

Matri
10-18-2010, 07:24 PM

wonder how i would manage to get 2b after i sold an eof 7 for 745 and a osm 30 dmg blade for 800 when i had over 600m leftover? ...cool accusation bro, 1.5 of that is alz that needs to be paid back, but ur too much of an ignorant hater to understand that i borrowed 1.5b from a guildy

Mishon
10-18-2010, 07:29 PM
nice k-board meng lmao!

Berserk_Fury
10-18-2010, 07:30 PM
wonder how i would manage to get 2b after i sold an eof 7 for 745 and a osm 30 dmg blade for 800 when i had over 600m leftover? ...cool accusation bro, 1.5 of that is alz that needs to be paid back, but ur too much of an ignorant hater to understand that i borrowed 1.5b from a guildy

Accusation? Way to get overly defensive bro. Just saying what's on my mind.

Matri
10-18-2010, 07:36 PM
Accusation? Way to get overly defensive bro. Just saying what's on my mind.

You're obviously accusing me of purchasing ALZ, there's no point in trying to say that's not what you said. You didn't say it directly, but what retard wouldn't be able to see what you're trying to say in that post?

Berserk_Fury
10-18-2010, 07:37 PM
Where in my post did I accuse you of anything? Assumptions =\= facts. Take a chill pill, I thought you never took anything on the forums seriously.

Matri
10-18-2010, 07:40 PM
Where in my post did I accuse you of anything? Assumptions =\= facts. Take a chill pill, I thought you never took anything on the forums seriously.

Who says I'm taking things seriously? You're accusing me of something and I'm proving you wrong and making you look like a scrub in the process.

wonder how you still have 2 bil left over after it.

How are you going to say that isn't some sort of accusation about the way I get my ALZ? Were you thinking a CABAL ALZ fairy came by and dropped 2B in my inventory?

WIPwns.
10-18-2010, 07:42 PM
what the f is that a ros10

Berserk_Fury
10-18-2010, 07:42 PM
How are you going to say that isn't some sort of accusation about the way I get my ALZ? Were you thinking a CABAL ALZ fairy came by and dropped 2B in my inventory?

Saying what was on my mind =\= accusation. For all you know it could've been that I want to make alz that fast as well, so I was wondering how you did it? Isn't word play fun?

Don't get mad, get glad!

Matri
10-18-2010, 07:44 PM

Saying what was on my mind =\= accusation. For all you know it could've been that I want to make alz that fast as well, so I was wondering how you did it? Isn't word play fun?

Don't get mad, get glad!

Your attempt at trying to change the meaning of your post is turning out to be an utter failure..just stop...you're BAD at trolling. Don't pop a blood vessel because you won't ever have an orb 1/2 as good as mine.

Matri
10-18-2010, 07:45 PM
what the f is that a ros10

5% HP steal ring

Berserk_Fury
10-18-2010, 07:50 PM
Your attempt at trying to change the meaning of your post is turning out to be an utter failure..just stop...you're BAD at trolling. Don't pop a blood vessel because you won't ever have an orb 1/2 as good as mine.

W/e floats your boat bro. If it makes you feel better believe what you want. Just stop raging.

Matri
10-18-2010, 07:55 PM
stop raging.
Says the kid who posted in my thread 4 minutes after it was posted. Off to play the game you love to hate but can't bring yourself to quit.

Berserk_Fury
10-18-2010, 08:00 PM
Says the kid who posted in my thread 4 minutes after it was posted. Off to play the game you love to hate but can't bring yourself to quit.

it just happened that I got home from work, and got on the forum 4 minutes after you posted. If you're that bored go take a look, haven't been on here the whole day.

Don't worry though, you're special, me love you long time.

Matri
10-18-2010, 08:07 PM
it just happened that I got home from work, and got on the forum 4 minutes after you posted. If you're that bored go take a look, haven't been on here the whole day.

Don't worry though, you're special, me love you long time.

Only a fvcking loserI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ would post on the CABAL forums while at work.

Oh wait, your idol does.

mmmCake
10-18-2010, 08:19 PM

LETS DO MATH

800 + 745 + ~600 = ~2.145 bil so that's your current alz in screenshot

you say you bought 7 wonder tickets for sehh at 400mil each so thats 2.8bil

Before:

lets see
started with over 1b left from spending it all on uch
sold rw3+7 for +11 30 dmg osm blade+300m+eof 7 and some blade skins
from 171-179 i found at least 500m in books, 2 hp runes that sold for 400 and 300, tons of uch/uchh and not to mention dungeons/bossing everyday that pulled in 10-30m daily
to top it off i borrowed 1.5 from a guildy and still have 7 aop 5's to sell, and a +11 cdi forc xtal...need any more info as to how im paying for my tickets nubcake? i like how ur all assuming im paying 7-800m alz for each...i paid less than 5 each for all of mine

Starting 1bil
Your whole rw3 sale was an extra 300mil beyond the eof7 and osm blade so that takes us to that ~600mil - 300mil so that's 300mil from another source so take that from the 1bil and you have 700mil

700mil + 500mil books + 400 + 300 = 1.9bil

-2.8bil in fortune tickets puts you at -900mil

This is all assuming we're believing you bought all these fortune tickets at 400mil each...not 6-700mil each...and you had this sehh for how long now before you extended? They're still not 400mil now...

And lol, you keep bringing up the rw3 you sold any time your alz is questioned.

rectumcanal
10-18-2010, 08:19 PM
pretty orb. but matri...you do sound like youre mad lol.

macbowes
10-18-2010, 08:28 PM
I dunno, it's not that unbelievable.

ALZ Breakdown:

1,000,000,000 (Starting)
+1,500,000,000 (Guildy loaning him alz)
+600,000,000 (Osm. Blade)
+300,000,000 (Additional RW3 Trade Money)
+800,000,000 (EoF+7)
+500,000,000 (Skill Books)
+700,000,000 (HP Runes)
+300,000,000 (Daily Alz from whatever)
--------------
5,700,000,000 Alz to spend
-2,800,000,000 (400m x 7 tickets)
--------------
2,900,000,000 Remaining

Obviously that's just guessing what he sold all that stuff for, but I put in amounts of alz that are fairly realistic.

Just saying.

Berserk_Fury
10-18-2010, 08:29 PM
Only a fvcking loserI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ would post on the CABAL forums while at work.

Hurr durr, cuz coming home from work = posting from work by matri english.

Spur
10-18-2010, 08:30 PM
I dunno, it's not that unbelievable.

ALZ Breakdown:

1,000,000,000 (Starting)
+1,500,000,000 (Guildy loaning him alz)
+600,000,000 (Osm. Blade)
+300,000,000 (Additional RW3 Trade Money)
+800,000,000 (EoF+7)
+500,000,000 (Skill Books)
+700,000,000 (HP Runes)
+300,000,000 (Daily Alz from whatever)
--------------
5,700,000,000 Alz to spend
-2,800,000,000 (400m x 7 tickets)
--------------
2,900,000,000 Remaining

Obviously that's just guessing what he sold all that stuff for, but I put in amounts of alz that are fairly realistic.

Just saying.

only 1 flaw y isnt his guild paid back yet if he has the 2.4B?

macbowes
10-18-2010, 08:32 PM
only 1 flaw y isnt his guild paid back yet if he has the 2.4B?

Who knows, lol. Maybe he hasn't came online for a couple days? I know it's hard for you to fathom not playing CABAL for more than a day, but it actually does happen!

mmmCake
10-18-2010, 08:32 PM
I still enjoy the assumption that the fortune tickets were 400mil each, I've yet to see one go for less than 5-600 at the very least. Either way I don't really care how he got the alz for the sehh, the orb itself is completely unlegit by any means beforehand anyway.

inb4 matri argues about how he didn't "know" it was unlegit. Lets let alz buyers argue that them setting up a shop with a lvl3 potion for 10bil and it just happening to sell is TOTALLY legit cause they didn't "know" it was "sold" to them RIGHT. The fact still stands it was crafted at a time where no forcy orb crafter existed on either server, much less on deathblow. Not arguing that point, GMs can check that themselves.

macbowes
10-18-2010, 08:35 PM
I'd like to state that I'm not trying to defend mat's orb, I'm just stating that if he's not lying about how much he bought those tickets for, his alz really is explainable.

Matri
10-18-2010, 08:55 PM
LETS DO MATH

800 + 745 + ~600 = ~2.145 bil so that's your current alz in screenshot

you say you bought 7 wonder tickets for sehh at 400mil each so thats 2.8bil

Before:

Starting 1bil
Your whole rw3 sale was an extra 300mil beyond the eof7 and osm blade so that takes us to that ~600mil - 300mil so that's 300mil from another source so take that from the 1bil and you have 700mil

700mil + 500mil books + 400 + 300 = 1.9bil

-2.8bil in fortune tickets puts you at -900mil

This is all assuming we're believing you bought all these fortune tickets at 400mil each...not 6-700mil each...and you had this sehh for how long now before you extended? They're still not 400mil now...

And lol, you keep bringing up the rw3 you sold any time your alz is questioned.

When someone says OVER 1B, it can be 5B, you're somehow thinking me saying over 1B automatically means its 1B flat...I had close to 2B with tons of stuff in my AH to sell at the time, not including the items listed, sorry to break it to you.

Matri
10-18-2010, 08:57 PM
I still enjoy the assumption that the fortune tickets were 400mil each, I've yet to see one go for less than 5-600 at the very least. Either way I don't really care how he got the alz for the sehh, the orb itself is completely unlegit by any means beforehand anyway.

inb4 matri argues about how he didn't "know" it was unlegit. Lets let alz buyers argue that them setting up a shop with a lvl3 potion for 10bil and it just happening to sell is TOTALLY legit cause they didn't "know" it was "sold" to them RIGHT. The fact still stands it was crafted at a time where no forcy orb crafter existed on either server, much less on deathblow. Not arguing that point, GMs can check that themselves.

The first day the event was out, that Ryu kid sold me one for like 400, then I bought one from xChiHerox for 5 flat, bought 2 from a random for 450 each for 900 total...all you have to do is find the people that spent close to nothing to get a ticket or 2 and they're easy to get cheap. Spur I love how you're assuming I've had this ALZ for more than today..I sold my Blade and EoF just today and Dromar hasn't been on yet...nice try though kid.

mmmCake
10-18-2010, 09:01 PM
Matri, if you had "close" to 2bil, or over that I'm sure you'd exaggerate to make yourself look pro on the internet. Still can't deny that gm crafted orb bro

Chris7
10-18-2010, 09:13 PM
Who knows, lol. Maybe he hasn't came online for a couple days? I know it's hard for you to fathom not playing CABAL for more than a day, but it actually does happen!

lol.

spur how many tissue boxes have you gone through so far? don't worry if you close your eyes you can almost pretend your wizard isn't garbage.

Bebe
10-18-2010, 09:14 PM
http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6375/lol2ht.jpg (http://img821.imageshack.us/i/lol2ht.jpg/)

Hate

TOO MUCH READING! Anyways... NICE ORB!!!! =D Sweet!

Matri
10-18-2010, 09:14 PM
Matri, if you had "close" to 2bil, or over that I'm sure you'd exaggerate to make yourself look pro on the internet. Still can't deny that gm crafted orb bro

you have no real proof that the orb was crafted by a gm just like we dont have any proof spur sold all his uchh to alz glitchers on purpose....yet you still qq about my orb every other post..find something else to cry about kid, everything im using i paid well for, i didn't get 10b free alz in a day unlike certain garb wi's on merc :)

Matri
10-18-2010, 09:16 PM
too much reading! Anyways... Nice orb!!!! =d sweet!

=D =O ;O XD =D =O ;O XD =D =O ;O XD =D =O ;O XD =D =O ;O XD =D =O ;O XD =D =O ;O XD
=D =O ;O XD
ty

=D =O ;O XD =D =O ;O XD

Lelouch
10-18-2010, 09:19 PM
you have no real proof that the orb was crafted by a gm just like we dont have any proof spur sold all his uchh to alz glitchers on purpose....yet you still qq about my orb every other post..find something else to cry about kid, everything im using i paid well for, i didn't get 10b free alz in a day unlike certain garb wi's on merc :)

It doesn't matter to who spur sold the uchh to, because SELLING UCHH IS LEGIT AH or PLAYER. GM CRAFTED ORBS ARE NOT LEGIT. Sorry to burst your bubble.

mmmCake
10-18-2010, 09:20 PM

Bro you can pay well for cocaine too, or anything illegal, doesn't magically make it legal. I'm pretty sure gms checking that there's no forcy DB crafters = pretty fast and instant proof that it wasn't legit and was gm made. Spur selling uchh to alz glitchers is about as legit as you scamming people or taking advantage of noobs selling stuff cheap...its called being smart with the economy/market, people do it, some better than others.

Matri
10-18-2010, 09:23 PM
It doesn't matter to who spur sold the uchh to, because SELLING UCHH IS LEGIT AH or PLAYER. GM CRAFTED ORBS ARE NOT LEGIT. Sorry to burst your bubble.

lol selling uchh to alz glitchers is legit...yup sure

2 shot material WA is mad

Lelouch
10-18-2010, 09:25 PM
lol selling uchh to alz glitchers is legit...yup sure

2 shot material WA is mad

How would spur know if he sold them to alz glitchers or not, they could have all been sold in AH? Do you know your orb is gm crafted? Yes, now thats legit right? Knowing your orb is gm crafted and still in denial? ;/

Matri
10-18-2010, 09:26 PM
Bro you can pay well for cocaine too, or anything illegal, doesn't magically make it legal. I'm pretty sure gms checking that there's no forcy DB crafters = pretty fast and instant proof that it wasn't legit and was gm made. Spur selling uchh to alz glitchers is about as legit as you scamming people or taking advantage of noobs selling stuff cheap...its called being smart with the economy/market, people do it, some better than others.

so ur flaming me for taking advantage of buying an epic orb whereas ur praising spur for taking advantage of selling his items to obvious alz glitchers? i smell a hypocrite on this forum

also, like ive said before the crafter was crafting orbs for anyone who brought the materials which weren't cheap..so whats worse? paying bils to get forc orbs crafted to get 1 pc and spend a bil to +7 it and over 4b to extend it or to practically get 10b alz free overnight from glitchers?

i wonder...boy

i would see where ur coming from if the guy IMPORTED the orb like all of razers gear, pre +'d and godly...but did he do that? lolnope everything was paid for

Matri
10-18-2010, 09:29 PM
How would spur know if he sold them to alz glitchers or not, they could have all been sold in AH? Do you know your orb is gm crafted? Yes, now thats legit right? Knowing your orb is gm crafted and still in denial? ;/

sorry, my orb is LEGIT, the person/character that crafted my orb was not legit...get your facts straight. this orb was crafted with materials that rage paid for...sorry to burst ur flame bubble but theres no way u can compare my orb to spurs 10b glitched alz :) btw spur already admitted a long time ago he knew who was buying his uchh, he was just "taking advantage" of it..and anyone who sells 10b+ in UCHH for 40m each has to know something is up...if UCHH went up to 40m each in venus and i start hearing about alz glitchers it wouldnt be too hard to figure out who's raising uchh prices...der?

Lelouch
10-18-2010, 09:33 PM
sorry, my orb is LEGIT, the person/character that crafted my orb was not legit...get your facts straight. this orb was crafted with materials that rage paid for...sorry to burst ur flame bubble but theres no way u can compare my orb to spurs 10b glitched alz :)

So you had an unlegit person (gm) craft an orb and you bought it? So selling UCHH to unknown people vs buying GM crafted items. Lmk when you got a decent argument.

StoneBlader
10-18-2010, 09:35 PM
I heard a lot of mercury benefitted from the alz glitch. But, did venus have an alz glitch as well?

mmmCake
10-18-2010, 09:38 PM
so ur flaming me for taking advantage of buying an epic orb whereas ur praising spur for taking advantage of selling his items to obvious alz glitchers? i smell a hypocrite on this forum

also, like ive said before the crafter was crafting orbs for anyone who brought the materials which weren't cheap..so whats worse? paying bils to get forc orbs crafted to get 1 pc and spend a bil to +7 it and over 4b to extend it or to practically get 10b alz free overnight from glitchers?

i wonder...boy

i would see where ur coming from if the guy IMPORTED the orb like all of razers gear, pre +'d and godly...but did he do that? lolnope everything was paid for

It isn't "legit" in any way if it can't possibly be made at the point where you got in in game without help from a GM, maybe you can't understand the concept of legit.

So now you say you spent over 4b to extend your orb...................you said 2.8b earlier? Problems keeping track of your numbers here? And yes I think taking advantage of a ex-gm crafting orbs is worse than selling items in ah to alz glitchers, you act like everyone should have immediately woken up and magically known about the alz glitch and taken any items out of AH when there was any rumor of alz glitching. For all you know people could keep uchh in ah as storage at an overpriced amount and they suddenly sold. It's like you putting your sehh up for 40bil, what if it suddenly sold? you gonna turn in that alz because its probably from an alz buyer? Mercury economy should have totally shut down because of glitched alz, the economy doesn't shut down because counterfeit money comes in, if you can't tell the difference it just sits there, it'll change prices if enough is injected but that's it. Oh and you might go find the people who made it and take care of them...like how the alz glitchers were banned.

Rage bought the materials huh? Well I seem to recall Rage took your blader gear and went to mercury to sell it to get more alz because prices were higher due to glitched alz on mercury...so there you can question any alz that Rage ever had for being legit past or present. And no, just because you bring all the materials doesn't make something legit. Lets go get easy to obtain materials and start a meth lab, put effort into making it and guess what, still illegal.

Matri
So you had an unlegit person (gm) craft an orb and you bought it? So selling UCHH to unknown people vs buying GM crafted items. Lmk when you got a decent argument.

have you not read anything ive previously said? nobody knew who the crafter was until he was banned for whatever reason, and then his buddies or w/e said he was an ex-gm (or so they say) you act like this was an isolated incident...the guy was crafting orbs for anyone who brought materials idiot.

btw i seem to remember all u merc scum saying my 8/10 orb was garbage...now all of a sudden ur qqing cuz its unlegit in your eyes...ahhh i love it. keep the jealousy flowing noobs

lol@ selling to UNKNOWN people..please kid selling 10B worth of UCHH and the people buying them are UNKNOWN? more like alz glitchers, derp harder retard.

Hash

Hate

k so .. just to get around all the flaming/trolling on this thread, i believe in giving credit where credit is due :). Grats on the orb matri. Very nice :D how much better are ur crits with +14cd ? now go go go +15 it.

Matri
10-18-2010, 09:45 PM
It isn't "legit" in any way if it can't possibly be made at the point where you got in in game without help from a GM, maybe you can't understand the concept of legit.

So now you say you spent over 4b to extend your orb...................you said 2.8b earlier? Problems keeping track of your numbers here? And yes I think taking advantage of a ex-gm crafting orbs is worse than selling items in ah to alz glitchers, you act like everyone should have immediately woken up and magically known about the alz glitch and taken any items out of AH when there was any rumor of alz glitching. For all you know people could keep uchh in ah as storage at an overpriced amount and they suddenly sold. It's like you putting your sehh up for 40bil, what if it suddenly sold? you gonna turn in that alz because its probably from an alz buyer? Mercury economy should have totally shut down because of glitched alz, the economy doesn't shut down because counterfeit money comes in, if you can't tell the difference it just sits there, it'll change prices if enough is injected but that's it. Oh and you might go find the people who made it and take care of them...like how the alz glitchers were banned.

Rage bought the materials huh? Well I seem to recall Rage took your blader gear and went to mercury to sell it to get more alz because prices were higher due to glitched alz on mercury...so there you can question any alz that Rage ever had for being legit past or present. And no, just because you bring all the materials doesn't make something legit. Lets go get easy to obtain materials and start a meth lab, put effort into making it and guess what, still illegal.

4b 3b same difference nubcake, i didnt keep track of how much alz was needed to extend it because the end result would be the exact same..my orb extended. i also never said 2.8b, someone else did. u keep saying people took advantage of the crafter like they knew it was a gm crafter...if that was the case why didnt the gm just import a ton of pc orbs and give them to his buddies or w/e? people dont know the full story and yet ur talking like uve read an entire book on it. you also try to make it seem like i personally had the 8 rate orb crafted for myself when the fact of the matter is i ended up buying it WAY down the road.

youre saying because they bought the mats it was still unfair, but how can that be when every single person on that server could of had an orb crafted?

the bottom line is, i bought this orb recently even after everyone on mercury was laughing at it, now its the talk of the forums because its no longer a POTENTIAL 8/24 orb...you kids are such jealous nubs. if its not accusing me of buying alz/accounts/scamming people its resorting to the legitimacy of the items im wearing..nice try

so nobody answered me yet...is paying bils for an orb that supposedly "I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s" and is supposedly "unlegit" worse than knowingly obtaining 10b alz for only 4b worth in items? i think not.

Matri
10-18-2010, 09:51 PM
btw this orb will be staying with me for as long as i play cabal, just like spurs eos 8 he bought with unlegit alz will be staying with him, the facts still remain...i paid for the orb and could care less where it came from, because i spent a ton extending it and knew it would be a good orb someday even though some of u merc scrubs were trying to say it was garbage....now who's got the last laugh?

/endthread i won't be posting in here anymore, keep bumping this please ty

mmmCake
10-18-2010, 09:53 PM
Hey mang, is paying hundreds of usd for a gm to import an orb legit? No. Is paying bils of alz for a illegit item legit? No. Is buying it after someone else unlegitly got it crafted magically make it legit? No. You can't argue that paying money for something makes it legit, if someone spent billions and billions to legit GET to that crafting level and made it then yes sure, but not from a gm. Just because nobody knew that DH had 17% amp gloves did that make them legit until they were removed? No. Selling an item for glitched alz is bad sure, but it wasn't like you saw people offering alz marked "glitched" there was no way around it. Sure people took advantage of it after they knew and that isn't "right" but who wouldn't do it really. You also knew the orb was gm crafted and bought it AFTER you knew and the character had been banned...you'd be in the same case you're saying spur is in when he sold items to people who were known alz glitchers, but at that time glitched alz was everywhere in the economy, not much to do about it if you're selling ANYTHING. You bought ONE item which could clearly be avoided as it was KNOWN to be an illegit gm crafted orb. I'd say taking advantage of alz glitchers in the economy when there isn't really any way around it is a lot more excusable than buying a single orb known to be illegit.

i paid for the orb and could care less where it came fromSo you admit to knowing it's unlegit but don't care where it came from even though you constantly bash all of mercury for being tainted by the alz glitch, NOTHING bought on mercury could be legit to you lol. Just like you could care less where that orb came from I'm sure you would be saying the same exact thing if you'd obtained billions from alz glitchers

FU2
10-18-2010, 09:58 PM
I don't think anyone even knew the guy was a "ex GM" until he got banned. Just assumed he was a hacker since he was level 7 ring crafting and could craft forcium orbs.

Spur
10-18-2010, 10:01 PM
knowingly obtaining 10b alz for only 4b worth in items?

this is so flawed lol. so how much is an ft2 map worth now? like under a mil? how much was it sold for while there were ft2 hackers running about? anyone that sold an ft2 map all the way down to an lid map is in the same situation as me. or are u gonna give me an excuse u didnt know they were hacking back then

mmmCake
10-18-2010, 10:02 PM
I don't think anyone even knew the guy was a "ex GM" until he got banned. Just assumed he was a hacker since he was level 7 ring crafting and could craft forcium orbs.

So assuming it was a hacker = fine as apposed to an ex GM. And I think Matri bought this orb WELL after it was known it was an ex GM, so "didn't know" isn't exactly an Excuse.

And no Matri I'm not making this a personal attack against you, I think all the GM crafted forcy DB orbs should be removed from both servers, and whoever else has GM imported gear. You're just the one who posted a picture and made a big deal out of yours.

Chris7
10-18-2010, 10:13 PM
this is so flawed lol. so how much is an ft2 map worth now? like under a mil? how much was it sold for while there were ft2 hackers running about? anyone that sold an ft2 map all the way down to an lid map is in the same situation as me. or are u gonna give me an excuse u didnt know they were hacking back then

is flaw your new favorite word now bic boi?

SHUT THE F UP GARBAGE WIZARD

Spur
10-18-2010, 10:14 PM

usually when u got nuthin better to say thats wat u should be doing

mmmCake
10-18-2010, 10:16 PM
is flaw your new favorite word now bic boi?

Did Matri ask you to come post on his thread for him since he got shut down and didn't have any comeback to argue logically after he ran off and "/endthread" his own topic when it got too hard for him to handle?

Chris7
10-18-2010, 10:19 PM
usually when u got nuthin better to say thats wat u should be doing

ouch. that comeback's got me all emotional and tearing.

I might have to buy a 30 day 28 amp sig gs so I can feel better about myself again :(

Chris7
10-18-2010, 10:21 PM
Did Matri ask you to come post on his thread for him since he got shut down and didn't have any comeback to argue logically after he ran off and "/endthread" his own topic when it got too hard for him to handle?

oh I'm sorry I don't believe I was talking to you.

VeeOhhCee
10-18-2010, 10:21 PM
ouch. that comeback's got me all emotional and tearing.

I might have to buy a 28 amp sig gs so I can feel better about myself again :(

Why dont you post vids of your dmg on pluma? like us Mercs. Scared we hit harder???

Chris7
10-18-2010, 10:23 PM
Why dont you post vids of your dmg on pluma? like us Mercs. Scared we hit harder???

looool you are funny!

mmmCake
10-18-2010, 10:24 PM
oh I'm sorry I don't believe I was talking to you.

Oh I'm sorry I thought you posted on a forum that was viewable to anyone that looked and anyone could respond to. You might wanna look into the private message function otherwise if you can figure that out. Otherwise nice comeback man, did Matrimoney teach you how to ignore anything someone says to you when you respond?

VeeOhhCee
10-18-2010, 10:27 PM
looool you are funny!

Still doesnt answer the question.......

Chris7
10-18-2010, 10:28 PM
Oh I'm sorry I thought you posted on a forum that was viewable to anyone that looked and anyone could respond to. You might wanna look into the private message function otherwise if you can figure that out. Otherwise nice comeback man, did Matrimoney teach you how to ignore anything someone says to you when you respond?

wouldn't it be a bit creepy if I private messaged spur? again, sorry I have no interest in holding a conversation with you. you can try talking to yourself otherwise otherwise otherwise otherwise SMD.

mmmCake
10-18-2010, 10:30 PM
wouldn't it be a bit creepy if I private messaged spur? again, sorry I have no interest in holding a conversation with you. you can try talking to yourself otherwise otherwise otherwise otherwise SMD.

I guess the mental concentration required to finish three sentences made you break down at the end there, hope you keep working on that man, important skills you know

Mishon
10-18-2010, 10:34 PM
So assuming it was a hacker = fine as apposed to an ex GM. And I think Matri bought this orb WELL after it was known it was an ex GM, so "didn't know" isn't exactly an Excuse.

And no Matri I'm not making this a personal attack against you, I think all the GM crafted forcy DB orbs should be removed from both servers, and whoever else has GM imported gear. You're just the one who posted a picture and made a big deal out of yours.

GM with 1 slot orb? come on meng use your head.

TheTrueOne
10-18-2010, 10:36 PM
mmmcake see's me rolling, he's hatin, he's trollin, tryin to catch Marti riding dirty, trying to catch Marti ridin dirty, trying to catch Marti ridin dirty, trying to catch Marti ridin dirty dirty, trying to catch Marti ridin dir...ty,

mmcake steady steaming, sitting in his black chair steady leaning, grease stains from azz chicks smell like semen, followed by the shizz stains he's been leavin , Mad at Matt cause he's steady gleaming, with a new sick Orb, he just cant reason,..... so...

mmmcake see's me rolling, he's hatin, he's trollin, tryin to catch Marti riding dirty, trying to catch Marti ridin dirty, trying to catch Marti ridin dirty, trying to catch Marti ridin dirty dirty, trying to catch Marti ridin dir...ty,

P.S. feel free to drop a line for the next verse if ya feel like it ya herd,p

[GM] Balboa
10-18-2010, 10:46 PM
Thread closed.