PDA

View Full Version : Game freezing

Zhjaeve
10-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Hello everybody,
i have a major problem with Cabal launcher. It worked fine until BIOS restart. After that the game freezes on loading screen, ctrl+alt+delete does not work. Few seconds after that whole system freezes. All others games and programs are working just fine.
I have Intel Core2Duo 2,55GHz, 2GB RAM, windows XP, graphic card GeForce 8800GTS.
Thanks in advance for any reply.

iNercy
10-19-2010, 04:13 AM
You probably have to many programs running at once, and with the amount of CPU cabal uses...just makes things that much worse i guess. But umm try lowering ur resolution and stuff to the lowest settings if u havent already, it might help.

jay7981
10-19-2010, 10:47 PM
try this ... it stops all the programs from loading at startup ...

click on start
(if XP click run)
in the search box (or run box) on the bottom type msconfig {Press Enter}
click on the startup tab
click on "Disable All"
Click on the services tab
check the box next to "Hide all Microsoft services" (the list will refresh)
then click on disable all
click on apply then OK and it will ask you to restart for changes to take effect... Restart the PC
when you come back up you will have more resources to play because all the messengers, and other programs that you have installed that automatically start when you boot the PC wont be loading (you can always load any program you want from the programs menu.).

**To Undo do the same steps just click enable all instead.

In no way do i warranty or guarantee these steps if you fail to do them exactly as i stated your system may not boot properly, use this at your own risk, if you fail at life do not attempt this as i cannot and will not be held responsible for you messing up your mommy and daddy's computer.

Zhjaeve
10-21-2010, 06:45 AM
Thanks for the responses guys :-)