GM ban this acc awwss99
http://i56.tinypic.com/2mycm.jpg
http://i55.tinypic.com/2akk86a.jpg

sn0wXz
10-20-2010, 07:44 AM
get a new computer then fob kaka

Rowe
10-20-2010, 08:18 AM
if the dude is hacking why color out your name ???

you hacking too?

jay7981
10-20-2010, 08:27 AM
The forums are not a good place to report bots/abusers, as you can see you get every idiot with a keyboard flaming at you for it.
You should click HERE (http://www.cabal.com/Support/HelpDesk) to make a report (select "Abusing User Report" under category), also you may not want to edit the SS's that you take.

fantasion
10-20-2010, 11:46 AM
o.O there are still hackers in cabal NA??
i thought only cabal global ==' ohh no u guy better beware global hack users going to come to NA soon, they are going to be very quick at getting on the hacking band wagon.
Guild Lotus, FBI, KGB, Boss, Online, xXInfernalXx, Darknes watch out for them guys

Rowe
10-20-2010, 11:47 AM
if they hack im sure they already here XD

sn0wXz
10-20-2010, 12:08 PM
o.O there are still hackers in cabal NA??
i thought only cabal global ==' ohh no u guy better beware global hack users going to come to NA soon, they are going to be very quick at getting on the hacking band wagon.
Guild Lotus, FBI, KGB, Boss, Online, xXInfernalXx, Darknes watch out for them guys

there is range hacker and spammers (people who advertise gold selling sites through main chat) i know global doesnt have spammers because of the sheer diversity of currency, and the fact that some countries dont allow buying of foreign currency without premissions from govt ect..., but since different episode IV is the version we are in, alot changed with what works and what doesn't, not to mention x-trap to gameguard transition, believe me none of them will have anything to gain from pking in town because its so easy to get banned on NA if your doing dumb sh*t in bloody ice...

the ft2 stacking doesnt work on this episode but there is still a dmg hack that doesnt use accessories to gain the dmg...
here when u equip items that are higher then your lvl by editing the lvl of your char, you get disconnected with error code...most of the global players will not see any benefit in even attempting something on their mains, gameguard is alot more effective then x-trap, but thats not what matters, its the GM moderation ingame (via help desk tickets to report) that makes the difference in stopping someone from hacking in open, as opposed to hacking in a dung...in NA you can find range hacker in fort ruina, and forgotten ruins mostly, some undead ground but most of the time gms will ban a hacker IF someone reports them....one thing i noticed is the watcher program was effective at removing players from a map, given that we were using x-trap the banish program allowed them to fuse from lvl 1 and still gain EXP from it. Now you dont see nearly as many as OGP days with zombots...spammers and range hackers are about the same.

/endsarcasm

DoItOver
10-20-2010, 12:11 PM
there is range hacker and spammers (people who advertise gold selling sites through main chat) i know global doesnt have spammers because of the sheer diversity of currency, and the fact that some countries dont allow buying of foreign currency without premissions from govt ect..., but since different episode IV is the version we are in, alot changed with what works and what doesn't, not to mention x-trap to gameguard transition, believe me none of them will have anything to gain from pking in town because its so easy to get banned on NA if your doing dumb sh*t in bloody ice...

the ft2 stacking doesnt work on this episode but there is still a dmg hack that doesnt use accessories to gain the dmg...
here when u equip items that are higher then your lvl by editing the lvl of your char, you get disconnected with error code...most of the global players will not see any benefit in even attempting something on their mains, gameguard is alot more effective then x-trap, but thats not what matters, its the GM moderation ingame (via help desk tickets to report) that makes the difference in stopping someone from hacking in open, as opposed to hacking in a dung...in NA you can find range hacker in fort ruina, and forgotten ruins mostly, some undead ground but most of the time gms will ban a hacker IF someone reports them....one thing i noticed is the watcher program was effective at removing players from a map, given that we were using x-trap the banish program allowed them to fuse from lvl 1 and still gain EXP from it. Now you dont see nearly as many as OGP days with zombots...spammers and range hackers are about the same.

/endsarcasm

Says the person who is always trying out new hacks and AutoIPHide.....

/endsarcasm

sn0wXz
10-20-2010, 12:15 PM
Says the person who is always trying out new hacks and AutoIPHide.....

/endsarcasm

Says the person who tried to hack cabal through regedit and failed kaka

/endstory

iNub
10-20-2010, 12:20 PM
that's his character's name. most likely not the name of his account.

DoItOver
10-20-2010, 12:31 PM
Says the person who tried to hack cabal through regedit and failed kaka

/endstory

Wow I didn't know you could regedit cabal and hack it. How'd you do it?

Oooooohhhhhhhhh, you've tried using cheat engines to try and hack cabal but failed so you thought I could have done the same thing, i get it, ~winks~

/endthreadsoffate

sn0wXz
10-20-2010, 08:56 PM
Wow I didn't know you could regedit cabal and hack it. How'd you do it?

Oooooohhhhhhhhh, you've tried using cheat engines to try and hack cabal but failed so you thought I could have done the same thing, i get it, ~winks~

/endthreadsoffate

Last edited by DoItOver; 10-20-2010 at 12:53 PM.

sup edit queen. 30 mins after and your still adjusting your sentence? jesus meng LOL ive got everything working except aoe/dmg, and also i created the shop disconnection glitch, i dont know what your insinuating, if you were among the lucky few to catch the epvpers.de thread before it was moved to underground section maybe you would have a clue what your talking about ^^

kakakaka

jay7981
10-20-2010, 09:34 PM
hmm an admission of hacking .... easy target for the ban hammer i think

sn0wXz
10-20-2010, 09:49 PM
hmm an admission of hacking .... easy target for the ban hammer i think

i posted video on the gameguard bypass on these forums atleast 3-4 times jesus i dont know if ur blind or just new, i was simply suggesting he get his dumb ass in here and contribute to the hex editing or else quit q.q about using "cheat engine for new hacks" like someone just stumbles upon a working bypass and clicks a button /hacks on lol its actually complicated if you wish to keep unbanned and only use lvl 1-100s to test whats possible.

I already payed with lvl 163, eos7 2 sigmetal +9 pieces on him and 1-2b alz for the shop glitch, so your mistaken on that "admission" it was in past, hes referring to something he has no clue about. Luckily reborn bailed me out or else i woulda been broke and forced to relvl all over with 0 alz .. lololol

cronic21
10-21-2010, 01:59 AM
i posted video on the gameguard bypass on these forums atleast 3-4 times jesus i dont know if ur blind or just new, i was simply suggesting he get his dumb ass in here and contribute to the hex editing or else quit q.q about using "cheat engine for new hacks" like someone just stumbles upon a working bypass and clicks a button /hacks on lol its actually complicated if you wish to keep unbanned and only use lvl 1-100s to test whats possible.

I already payed with lvl 163, eos7 2 sigmetal +9 pieces on him and 1-2b alz for the shop glitch, so your mistaken on that "admission" it was in past, hes referring to something he has no clue about. Luckily reborn bailed me out or else i woulda been broke and forced to relvl all over with 0 alz .. lololol

any hacker should be ip banned indefinately on any and all acc's so how ur so proud to still b here is funny kid.

/endofstory

on topic, bots aoe seems to have gotten larger and is causing near by players to lag ya ive noticed this just passing by a few bots.

sn0wXz
10-21-2010, 09:00 AM
any hacker should be ip banned indefinately on any and all acc's so how ur so proud to still b here is funny kid.

/endofstory

on topic, bots aoe seems to have gotten larger and is causing near by players to lag ya ive noticed this just passing by a few bots.

durr hurr why would they need to block any and all hackers accounts if hes ip banned, you dont make much sense bro. btw its account deletion not ip ban get reall rofl.

If your lagging from 1 mere "aoe" bot then your pc is fail just throw it out the window already, no point in keeping it, sad fob. kakaka

DoItOver
10-21-2010, 09:12 AM
sup edit queen. 30 mins after and your still adjusting your sentence? jesus meng LOL ive got everything working except aoe/dmg, and also i created the shop disconnection glitch, i dont know what your insinuating, if you were among the lucky few to catch the epvpers.de thread before it was moved to underground section maybe you would have a clue what your talking about ^^

kakakaka

Lol, got you admitting things I've never known, thats cool. Sorry I don't F5 or stay on one thread too long; how'd you know I spent 30 min adjusting a sentence? Just because of the time differences between my posts? Lolz.

This whole thread is funny though ya.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?8420-To-zZzMafiaBosszZz

sn0wXz
10-21-2010, 09:18 AM
how'd you know I spent 30 min adjusting a sentence? Just because of the time differences between my posts? Lolz.

20 mins later your editing the post thats how, i assumed you were re-reading your own post lol. struggling with it are we ? :D

"Last edited by DoItOver; 10-20-2010 at 12:53 PM."

22 minutes of shame omgs

DoItOver
10-21-2010, 09:26 AM
20 mins later your editing the post thats how, i assumed you were re-reading your own post lol. struggling with it are we ? :D

"Last edited by DoItOver; 10-20-2010 at 12:53 PM."

22 minutes of shame omgs

Lol, fail more, I didn't re read but I did re edit instead of writing a new post.

Like:

sn0wXz
10-21-2010, 10:05 AM
Lol, fail more, I didn't re read but I did re edit instead of writing a new post.

Like:

well i admire ur warning of more fail in this post, but i will bold the epic fail for you anyway so u can go back and re-edit that later ^_^ i know if they just made it 1 step, downie detergent kiddies approved, we could all do it then.

Memory editing = account ban, remember ^_^ But the memory on your pc is your intellectual property and no action could be taken to prevent you from doing so, only small disincentives to hinder it.

DoItOver
10-21-2010, 11:05 AM
well i admire ur warning of more fail in this post, but i will bold the epic fail for you anyway so u can go back and re-edit that later ^_^1. i know if they just made it 1 step, downie detergent kiddies approved, we could all do it then.

2. Memory editing = account ban, remember ^_^3. But the memory on your pc is your intellectual property and no action could be taken to prevent you from doing so, only small disincentives to hinder it.

1. I don't get what you're trying to say.......

2. You experienced it first hhand I know.

3. Lectures aren't teaching me anything new..........

sn0wXz
10-21-2010, 11:16 AM
1. I don't get what you're trying to say.......

2. You experienced it first hhand I know.

3. Lectures aren't teaching me anything new..........

the lesson would be, dont crash all shops and make it obvious; dont get error codes as result of memory editing, with those 2 lessons, you are untouchable unless you hack in front of someone on a main like a idiot. side note: they used ip to ban related accounts after the "integrity" of the game was a risk with no shops being able to be set in either server... i did not go crashing them on a lvl 160 lol...

DoItOver
10-21-2010, 11:25 AM
the lesson would be, dont crash all shops and make it obvious; dont get error codes as result of memory editing, with those 2 lessons, you are untouchable unless you hack in front of someone on a main like a idiot. side note: they used ip to ban related accounts after the "integrity" of the game was a risk with no shops being able to be set in either server... i did not go crashing them on a lvl 160 lol...

You mean like what you did here?

Welcome back.

http://a.imageshack.us/img178/9813/cabalver116100821180500.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img825/9813/cabalver116100821180500.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img163/9813/cabalver116100821180500.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img838/383/cabalver116100821180400.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img842/4226/cabalver116100821180300.jpg

its mafiabass :o boss's long lost viet brother?

http://img839.imageshack.us/img839/3900/cabalver116100821131200.jpg
http://a.imageshack.us/img838/383/cabalver116100821180400.jpg

Thanks for the lecture but really, I don't do that kind of thing to mmo's or any other online games

sn0wXz
10-21-2010, 11:32 AM
You mean like what you did here?

Thanks for the lecture but really, I don't do that kind of thing to mmo's or any other online games

Nope that was just davidkhan lvl 10 or something, and was far after the ban of wi. just went on alt cuz i seen mafia in town. welcome for lecture. you know what it is with them regedit skills son kaka i got the script kiddie signature ill make just for you :D

DoItOver
10-21-2010, 11:40 AM
Nope that was just davidkhan lvl 10 or something, and was far after the ban of wi. just went on alt cuz i seen mafia in town. welcome for lecture. you know what it is with them regedit skills son kaka i got the script kiddie signature ill make just for you :D

You cool mangz.

Could of sworn to my pet nipperlug you posted those pic and thread using davidkan. Looks like he is the main character in the pics.

Thanks for the offer but I'll pass.

cronic21
10-22-2010, 01:22 AM
durr hurr why would they need to block any and all hackers accounts if hes ip banned, you dont make much sense bro. btw its account deletion not ip ban get reall rofl.

If your lagging from 1 mere "aoe" bot then your pc is fail just throw it out the window already, no point in keeping it, sad fob. kakaka

mebe bc its not hard to change ur ip address start a new acc and do it all over again? come on r u a techy that can hack or a 5yr old that knows nothing....make up ur mind alrdy.

sn0wXz
10-22-2010, 09:08 AM
mebe bc its not hard to change ur ip address start a new acc and do it all over again? come on r u a techy that can hack or a 5yr old that knows nothing....make up ur mind alrdy.

ip ban to prevent a lvl 1-10 from testing integrity in town. Its less effective then blocking the account. Like i said, if your pc lags from an aoe hacker, then its time to throw away the ol macintosh.

lol wouldnt that be cool meng ^_^ :D

sevenOHseven
10-22-2010, 11:44 AM
snow is my hero

jay7981
10-22-2010, 07:06 PM
well since this topic has losts its meaning

Marking topic for deletion