PDA

View Full Version : 100% FIX " .dll" file problem

croove
10-20-2010, 11:43 AM
1. Do this what GM says first,

Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

We guess that your problem caused by the discordance between launcher’s image and launcher’s version.
So, we recommend you update launcher file first. But you don’t have to delete all of CABAL. Just delete “update.1st” file.

Here is how.
1. Go the launcher directory(CABAL-> launcher)
2. Delete “update.1st” file.
3. Re-start CABAL.exe
4. And then launcher will be downloaded automatically.

If you are having the same problem continuously, please contact us again with more detailed information to help you out.

Thank you.
Sincerely,
CABAL Support Team

2. If "1" is not working,

Get New Antivirus program.

DoItOver
10-20-2010, 12:14 PM
I Alt+F4 >>> Start >>> Control panel >>> Programs and features >>> Uninstall Cabal

The End

audreygreen
03-08-2011, 08:50 AM
I really appreciate the tip, if it 100% works all the time.

But is there any easier work around? I mean---a general fix for dll problems.
You know, Cabal doesn't only have 1 dll file, as most games have a lot of them.

I've read about tools that can repair dll errors. They are like free scan tools, that will first scan your pc, then attempt to repair any dll problem it has detected during the scan. Do you think, that's easier and safer thing to do?

sn0wXz
03-08-2011, 08:53 AM
its not the problem with the .dll, its your computer/anti virus. stop bumping old threads

Charlie Sheen
03-08-2011, 12:09 PM
I really appreciate the tip, if it 100% works all the time.

But is there any easier work around? I mean---a general fix for dll problems.
You know, Cabal doesn't only have 1 dll file, as most games have a lot of them.

I've read about tools that can repair dll errors. They are like free scan tools, that will first scan your pc, then attempt to repair any dll problem it has detected during the scan. Do you think, that's easier and safer thing to do?

Those programs are scams. There is no way in hell a third party program can detect what dlls a program uses, and find if they are "broken".

seesh, people nowadays will believe anything they see on an ad on the internet...