PDA

View Full Version : Moment of silence

coolkid
04-14-2010, 05:28 PM
for divinehonor

EliteDragon17
04-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Honestly, why are all of you people so obsessed over Divine. Clearly, you all need to get off his back and get a life. So what if he has those gloves? It's a game, get over it. Maybe people on these forums should QQ less and actually try to get decent gears for yourself, instead of complaining here.

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Yo you must be really happy the only person who's supplying Mercury with decent weapons is gone for a day or so.

VeeOhhCee
04-14-2010, 05:34 PM
Honestly, why are all of you people so obsessed over Divine. Clearly, you all need to get off his back and get a life. So what if he has those gloves? It's a game, get over it. Maybe people on these forums should QQ less and actually try to get decent gears for yourself, instead of complaining here.

ummm think your obsessed with him.....

Elyon
04-14-2010, 05:37 PM

No one is obsessed with him, I bet he said that lol? Thats just being ignorant.
And clearly it was a problem that he had the gloves. He got banned for it.

EliteDragon17
04-14-2010, 05:38 PM
ummm think your obsessed with him.....

Umm... ok lol. I'm the one that's obsessed because I post 20+ pages on trying to get him banned. Sorry, I have better things to do with my life than QQ over a game.

Elyon
04-14-2010, 05:40 PM
Umm... ok lol. I'm the one that's obsessed because I post 20+ pages on trying to get him banned. Sorry, I have better things to do with my life than QQ over a game.

He was already banned when the thread was started.

EliteDragon17
04-14-2010, 05:40 PM
No one is obsessed with him, I bet he said that lol? Thats just being ignorant.
And clearly it was a problem that he had the gloves. He got banned for it.

It was a gift, as Lethal already mentioned. At least 95% of the people on these forums flaming Divine would accept those gloves, with or without knowing the consequences.

EliteDragon17
04-14-2010, 05:42 PM
He was blocked when the thread was started.

Fix't

Elyon
04-14-2010, 05:42 PM
It was a gift, as Lethal already mentioned. At least 95% of the people on these forums flaming Divine would accept those gloves, with or without knowing the consequences.

Even if it was a gift, he was in the wrong to take it obviously.

Fix't

I have a screenshot of a gm saying ingame that he is banned.
Not blocked, bannned.

All1Do1sW1n
04-14-2010, 05:44 PM
Well here's one ascension member. Any more want to join?

Pwntasticman
04-14-2010, 05:46 PM
you guys are obviously jealous of ascension and divine get over it plz thanks ascension and star wars for life later noobs.

EliteDragon17
04-14-2010, 05:47 PM
I have a screenshot of a gm saying ingame that he is banned.
Not blocked, bannned.

The screenshot was clearly taken after the 20+ pages of flaming. When this thread was made, he was blocked, not banned.

All1Do1sW1n
04-14-2010, 05:48 PM
In denial, I understand.

Pwntasticman
04-14-2010, 05:49 PM
I am sick of cabal and all it's immature players im going to go role play star wars irl bye cabal.

Pwntasticman
04-14-2010, 05:50 PM
#1 warrior on mercury Gregfishin out

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 05:52 PM
Even if it was a gift, he was in the wrong to take it obviously.

Bro shut the up you would have taken it in a heartbeat.

Elyon
04-14-2010, 05:52 PM
The screenshot was clearly taken after the 20+ pages of flaming. When this thread was made, he was blocked, not banned.

Elite i know from when i was ascension that you are a nice guy.
Whatever happened with his account, it had nothing to do with the post in the forums. Banned/blocked whatever, he can't log in. What he has done in the past is coming back to him. This is justice, and frankly hes had it coming for a long long time.

Elyon
04-14-2010, 05:53 PM
Bro shut the up you would have taken it in a heartbeat.

Not a bro lol.
and no i wouldn't have taken it.

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 05:54 PM
Bull. Cheese you'd a for an astro. You can tell me otherwise but whatever. I don't talk to hypocrites.

VeeOhhCee
04-14-2010, 05:56 PM
+1

Elyon
04-14-2010, 05:57 PM
Bull. Cheese you'd a for an astro. You can tell me otherwise but whatever. I don't talk to hypocrites.

I'm not cheese lol? if you came to channel 5 you would see us both logged in at the same time.
And I still wouldn't take the gloves i'm not greedy like some people.

Enigma
04-14-2010, 05:57 PM
Mankind is inherently greedy and evil. It takes a bigger person to resist such temptations. Even the greatest people will fall to greed if there are no consequences, and obviously there were no consequences at the time if the OGPlanet staff gave him the item. In my honest opinion, Divine should have just lost whatever advantages had been given to him by the OGPlanet GM staff. It is unfair to ban someone for receiving an item from an administrator of the game.

zx34
04-14-2010, 05:59 PM
I'm cheese get off my nuts.

BleedingSoul
And I still wouldn't take the gloves i'm not greedy like some people.

Mankind is inherently greedy and evil. Even the greatest people will fall to greed if there are no consequences, and obviously there were no consequences at the time if the OGPlanet staff gave him the item.

Whoever you are Elyon, re-up.

zAgonyz
Lol like always this thread went from a sign of respect for a long-time player to a troll thread. R.I.P Divine even though I didn't know you personally. I don't really care what you did, you still had friends here and there needs to be that respect.

Enigma
04-14-2010, 06:00 PM
Whoever you are, re-up.

I don't know what that means...

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 06:01 PM
It wasn't directed at you...

SouthWind
04-14-2010, 06:01 PM
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1098-Yo-Cabalians-I-m-happy-for-you-but...
nuff said

Enigma
04-14-2010, 06:02 PM
It wasn't directed at you...

I still want to know what it means. I'm not familiar with slang.

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 06:04 PM
It means a lot of diffeent things. It can mean to re-read, look again, or to get more of.

You should bookmark this or something.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Enigma
04-14-2010, 06:06 PM
It means a lot of diffeent things. It can mean to re-read, look again, or to get more of.

You should bookmark this or something.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/

Lol, I used urbandictionary to try to find out before you posted that.
The first page was full of stuff like this...

1. re-up
usually said by drug dealers, or people who are really into a particular drug. when they are running low they "re-up" the stash.

2. re-up
to get more drugs

3. re-up
to get some more of, to stock up on, to expand.

VietHacker
04-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Sure is a lot of butthurts in here. Who was Divine anyways? no one important obviously.

Sheep
04-14-2010, 06:32 PM
good riddance xD

Cade
04-14-2010, 06:35 PM
He deserves getting banned for the BS he pulled on his members and all that old drama, but as for gloves...I don't see why. If he refused to give them back, then yeah EST was in the right.

But all he was really good for was blade crafts anyway.

DemonWrath
04-14-2010, 06:39 PM
...... people really love drama -_-

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 07:17 PM
...... people really love drama -_-

That's all people do is troll...

TitusTyrannus
04-14-2010, 07:18 PM
TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL TROLL

Im good at this game.

DaSmexy
04-14-2010, 07:19 PM
AWW MANG.....i dont get my PC forcy blade craft from him yet -.- and i have 9b to pay for it....this is lame.............................
anyway Night night Divine :D

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-14-2010, 07:19 PM
He deserves getting banned for the BS he pulled on his members and all that old drama, but as for gloves...I don't see why. If he refused to give them back, then yeah EST was in the right.

But all he was really good for was blade crafts anyway.
You mean the Drama that you kids conjured up? and that you deserve to be punished instead of him? (note: this is generically speaking)

Lelouch
04-14-2010, 07:20 PM
The fact is, while you all bash DH, it doesn't change the fact he'd roll any of you. So.. why talk crap ? ;x

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-14-2010, 07:20 PM
The fact is, while you all bash DH, it doesn't change the fact he'd roll any of you. So.. why talk crap ? ;x
+1

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-14-2010, 07:22 PM
yeah he would roll most people.. but not legitly... thats the F-A-C-T.

get it? shove that into ur ass. since ur head is full of crap already.

Lelouch
04-14-2010, 07:23 PM
yeah he would roll most people.. but not legitly... thats the F-A-C-T.

get it? shove that into ur ass. since ur head is full of crap already.

Fact is, he'd roll you without even using gloves, his sS' would 1 shot ur garb WI and ur s.hit FB. /next

DaSmexy
04-14-2010, 07:24 PM
fact is, he'd roll you without even using gloves, his ss' would 1 shot ur garb wi and ur s.hit fb. /next

ouch!

Cade
04-14-2010, 07:32 PM
You mean the Drama that you kids conjured up? and that you deserve to be punished instead of him? (note: this is generically speaking)
In all respect to you, I really hope you don't actually try to deny the type of person DH is (or at least his persona in game). I used to be a member and that guild and have my own story behind what happened but that isn't relevant. But at any rate, I didn't say he should justifiably be banned for what the stuff he has done in game. But he did deserve it, there is no doubt there. I mean what argument can you present that could defend him? I'm interested.

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-14-2010, 07:35 PM
Fact is, he'd roll you without even using gloves, his sS' would 1 shot ur garb WI and ur s.hit FB. /next

prolly yeah he could 1 shot the WI and kill my FB easy. but legitly? NO. how bout you? can you? ur legit right? now can you?

Lelouch
04-14-2010, 07:36 PM
prolly yeah he could 1 shot the WI and kill my FB easy. but legitly? NO. how bout you? can you? ur legit right? now can you?

As I said before, he'd do it without his "17 S.amp" gloves. Therefore it would be legit. Im pretty legit :x, I prob could not, but at least I can admit to it.

DaSmexy
04-14-2010, 08:02 PM

man dont hate i am legit and i did rolled you over -.- been there done it

ThisisaForumId
04-15-2010, 03:10 PM

Greg, you mean GENERALLY speaking. Not generically. Also, don't you have some damage to tank in war?

LastHour
04-15-2010, 04:24 PM
All you people saying we would've done the same thing, so what if we would? Does that mean that EST wasn't justifying in banning him, or us if it had been us? Of course not. I never really believed in giving people a "slap on the wrist" if you will for these obvious and higher crimes. We all know accepting something of that nature in a game is wrong unless your still on your first week of cabal. This so called argument for saying a ban wasn't right is simply vain attempts at trying to act like DH was innocent in some part for these gloves. Its simple, you do the crime you do the time. Even if it appears you've committed the "perfect crime", [the one without consequences present as you people keep defending] once your caught your caught, man up and accept the consequences. The ascension members can keep crying their eyes out as Divine always recruits people who would do that for him, it won't change a thing and eventually you need to move on and ask yourself, so now what do we do without him? That would be far better use of your time

For whoever said we deserved to be punished instead of him, I wonder what planet you woke up on. Between everything Divine has done hes by far the worst persona on NA, more so than any hacker, scammer, alz buyer you could name. Face it, karma finally caught up with Divine.

As far as his skill in war a friend of mine put it best, "How many AODs it take you divine to score that?". He would not be feared without his gear, rest assured :P.

ceyenne
04-15-2010, 04:35 PM
There is no way Divine is going to walk away from Cabal... unless he is IP banned. He has always said "Ascension Forever". I think Cabal is in his blood.

One way or the other Divine will be back. You can count on it.

PSBeardy
04-15-2010, 07:56 PM
A ban is not justified and if you disagree you are letting you feelings get in the way of logic. A G.M. issued Divine the item, why I have no idea and it really is not relevant. As an employee of the game host company the G.M. had the ability to provide said item and it obviously broke no rules when the G.M. did so as the in game agent of the company (as he the G.M. would not have been granted the permissions to do so otherwise). Now that being said if EST would like to operate differently that is fine but their only justifiable action should be to remove the item in question as he DH did nothing wrong in the first place.
Once again it is apparent there are more then a few sad small people who can only feel better about themselves by first tearing down someone else.

coolkid
04-15-2010, 08:07 PM
a ban is not justified and if you disagree you are letting you feelings get in the way of logic. A g.m. Issued divine the item, why i have no idea and it really is not relevant. As an employee of the game host company the g.m. Had the ability to provide said item and it obviously broke no rules when the g.m. Did so as the in game agent of the company (as he the g.m. Would not have been granted the permissions to do so otherwise). Now that being said if est would like to operate differently that is fine but their only justifiable action should be to remove the item in question as he dh did nothing wrong in the first place.
Once again it is apparent there are more then a few sad small people who can only feel better about themselves by first tearing down someone else.

tldr gg divinehonor!

WIpwns
04-15-2010, 08:09 PM
whats with all those walls of texts x.x

coolkid
04-15-2010, 08:11 PM
as the creator of this thread i say no more qq'ing from ascension members in my thread. Divine is gone and this thread is to give him a moment of silence not QQ thanks.

PSBeardy
04-15-2010, 08:46 PM
it is funny how when faced with logic and facts the trolls resort to stay off my bridge, or my why the use of more then one sentence fragment as their only retorts.....lol.

LastHour
04-16-2010, 04:37 AM
A ban is not justified and if you disagree you are letting you feelings get in the way of logic. A G.M. issued Divine the item, why I have no idea and it really is not relevant. As an employee of the game host company the G.M. had the ability to provide said item and it obviously broke no rules when the G.M. did so as the in game agent of the company (as he the G.M. would not have been granted the permissions to do so otherwise). Now that being said if EST would like to operate differently that is fine but their only justifiable action should be to remove the item in question as he DH did nothing wrong in the first place.

Apparently you /ignored all my posts. "Nothing wrong" because accepting illegal goods isn't a crime right? You should see how well that holds up in court, even the "I was just holding it for a friend" argument has more of a chance than the one you gave. As far as the GM not breaking any rules he probably did. I'm willing to bet they have their own job terms just as we do as players [the terms of service agreement]. Why else do you think OGP fired him, on the grounds of not having a positive company attitude?

Feelings are strong by all people when it comes to Divine, shouldn't use that against us because it goes both ways. I dislike the guy but I don't believe in banning him for being an a-hole and wouldn't support it. Its a nice sentimental argument but read the above and learn feelings had nothing to do with his banning, he was banned for doing something wrong and now he has to face the consequences. Once again I'll say it in case you missed it the first time, he chose to accept that item.

ceyenne
04-16-2010, 06:54 AM
You know.... if a game representative; a GM, gave me a pair of gloves to replace what had been alz and items ripped, and I asked him to character bind the gloves so they wouldn't get stolen and he/she did it... I would think... logically, that it was sanctioned by the company... seeing as that is who the GM is representing. I would not think that I had done something wrong.

I am a person with morals... and not situational ones.

If the GM had said.... "ok... Divine.. I'm doing this just for you, man.... don't tell anyone... this is just between you and me. Ya know.. I could get in some deep shizz for doing this for you... so keep this on the TQ.... oh... and yeah.. I upped the stats "a little" on accident...ha ha..but thats just a thanks for all the GA work you have done and you deserve it, You and Eskie have really helped out with the bots, ya know"......then I would feel that I had passed way over the line. And in this case EStsoft's banning would be justified..

This is the last time I'm going to talk about the "Divine issue"..........and we all breathed a major sigh of relief....... lol.

steakntits
04-16-2010, 07:04 AM
You know.... if a game representative; a GM, gave me a pair of gloves to replace what had been alz and items ripped, and I asked him to character bind the gloves so they wouldn't get stolen and he/she did it... I would think... logically, that it was sanctioned by the company... seeing as that is who the GM is representing. I would not think that I had done something wrong.

If the GM had said.... "ok... Divine.. I'm doing this just for you, man.... don't tell anyone... this is just between you and me. Ya know.. I could get in some deep shizz for doing this for you... so keep this on the TQ.... oh... and yeah.. I upped the stats "a little" on accident...ha ha..but thats just a thanks for all the GA work you have done and you deserve it, You and Eskie have really helped out with the bots, ya know"......then I would feel that I had passed way over the line. And in this case EStsoft's banning would be justified..

This is the last time I'm going to talk about the "Divine issue"..........and we all breathed a major sigh of relief....... lol.

obviously you're not thinking straight. did you bother to question whether or not the value of the gloves far exceeds anything you could have lost previously?

Elyon
04-16-2010, 08:19 AM

I just want to point out that it is the latter...
And that divine lied about it.

These 14% Amp gloves were on Merc for the longest time, I bought them and asked GMs to make them account binding so they wouldn't have the possibility of get hacked and stolen from my account being that I was a GA at the time.

Jamie]
Yes, Divinehonor is currently blocked due to having the items cannot be existed in game.
Further investigation is still on-going for other users. We will release the details soon.

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?1061-Divinehonor-banned/page23

Loit
04-16-2010, 08:20 AM
divine ban handoi €1

LastHour
04-16-2010, 08:46 AM
Not to mention, divine alz ripped? LOL. Hes the one who did the ripping dude, ask his former guildmates.

steakntits
04-16-2010, 09:17 AM
Not to mention, divine alz ripped? LOL. Hes the one who did the ripping dude, ask his former guildmates.

impossible

VahaMix
04-16-2010, 09:29 AM
WE will not FORGET YOU DIVINE!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS STAY IN OUR HEARTS! NOT!!!LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

PSBeardy
04-16-2010, 09:41 AM
LOL cannot exist in game, yet there they are, strange how he was given something by the company that could not exist yet does.....obviously new g.m.'s need a lesson in english amongst other things. He was given the item by the company, that would assume the item can in fact exist in game, as we all now it did.

steakntits
04-16-2010, 09:47 AM
LOL cannot exist in game, yet there they are, strange how he was given something by the company that could not exist yet does.....obviously new g.m.'s need a lesson in english amongst other things. He was given the item by the company, that would assume the item can in fact exist in game, as we all now it did.

get with the times! hes banned! its over with!

PSBeardy
04-16-2010, 09:54 AM
Well blocked anyways for now. Would you care to offer ohh I don't know , maybe a complete sentence at least?

Cruel
04-16-2010, 10:09 AM

Uh genius, by "cannot exist in game" they mean through legit means.

PSBeardy
04-16-2010, 10:20 AM
OK and since your the genius plz explain who determines what is legit in the game.....G.M.'s and maybe other employees of OGP? If so, then it obviously was legit unlike your assumption. Next please, it is fun raising the level of debate on this forum, though so far kinda like beating up on the retarded kid down the block......

Elyon
04-16-2010, 10:22 AM
OK and since your the genius plz explain who determines what is legit in the game.....G.M.'s and maybe other employees of OGP? If so, then it obviously was legit unlike your assumption. Next please, it is fun raising the level of debate on this forum, though so far kinda like beating up on the retarded kid down the block......

If you didn't know, est MADE cabal.
They know what is legit and what is not.

PSBeardy
04-16-2010, 10:37 AM
If you didn't know, est MADE cabal.
They know what is legit and what is not.

Actually they decide what is legit now, they contracted those decisions to OGP among other services during that period. EST may decide now the item is not legit now, but that is not DH's fault as when he received the questionable item it was during the OGP's oversight not EST's. This places the onerousness on OGP not DH. However I should also preface this by saying EST can and will do what ever they wish logic, or not fair, or not it is their decision now. Like it was OGP's when the company gave the item to him. That however is not the topic being discussed, just the assumption DH is actually guilty of some wrongdoing, and like I said before that bares no sign of logic or fact.

steakntits
04-16-2010, 10:43 AM
Actually they decide what is legit now, they contracted those decisions to OGP among other services during that period. EST may decide now the item is not legit now, but that is not DH's fault as when he received the questionable item it was during the OGP's oversight not EST's. This places the onerousness on OGP not DH. However I should also preface this by saying EST can and will do what ever they wish logic, or not fair, or not it is their decision now. Like it was OGP's when the company gave the item to him. That however is not the topic being discussed, just the assumption DH is actually guilty of some wrongdoing, and like I said before that bares no sign of logic or fact.

you're also assuming that hes innocent but this is clearly not the case as he outright lied about having 14% amp gloves and having the gms making it account bound. if his story was true then the case stated against him in the fs section would have proven to be wrong. however his story does not coincide with the evidence we see so we can assume that he was "lying". the new gm's already made their decision to ban him so tell him to qq more and come up with a better story. guess he was right about something when he said most of the famous players we see are not legit.

BleedingSoul
04-16-2010, 10:49 AM
been there done that

Fixed

LastHour
04-16-2010, 01:54 PM

Believe I clarified this several times before yet you refute no answer to it. Individuals are responsible for their own actions, if we can convict the crimes of Nazi guards under extreme pressure to act the way they did, I'm pretty sure we can say he was responsible for his own actions in accepting and using the glove without outside pressures. [extreme example to this small case I know] He didn't have to take the item and he did, therefore he is responsible for that action. He had a choice and he took the one with consequences, now he has to pay for it and its that simple. Who gave the item whether its EST, OGP or another player who hacked admins powers does not matter, he was not supposed to have it, he accepted it and he used it. OGP's version of legit does not matter, they have their own contract with EST about the license, its not a free pass to do whatever they want with it [as they seemed to assume at points], probably much of the reason they didn't get renewed eh?

Your assuming him innocent by overlooking statements such as the above because you seem to have some self-righteous cause to mandate here based on your own philosophy of people. Its nice and all, but you picked a poor case to label it as simply the bad intentions of jealous people.

Those kinds of items exist? Your cute, I bet you think the GM amp orbs [3 slots amp or w/e] occurs naturally as well. Why don't you prove us all wrong and go farm some for us, then get back to us and let us know how well that went ->.

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-16-2010, 02:44 PM
you guys dunno the story behind those gloves. fortunately now i know. and all i can say is both OGP (specifically GM Picard) and the ones that received the items are at fault.

BlazePhoenix
04-16-2010, 02:53 PM
Then Divine shouldn't have tried to lie about it prolly wouldn't have garnered so much attention

PSBeardy
04-16-2010, 08:10 PM
Believe I clarified this several times before yet you refute no answer to it. Individuals are responsible for their own actions, if we can convict the crimes of Nazi guards under extreme pressure to act the way they did, I'm pretty sure we can say he was responsible for his own actions in accepting and using the glove without outside pressures. [extreme example to this small case I know] He didn't have to take the item and he did, therefore he is responsible for that action. He had a choice and he took the one with consequences, now he has to pay for it and its that simple. Who gave the item whether its EST, OGP or another player who hacked admins powers does not matter, he was not supposed to have it, he accepted it and he used it. OGP's version of legit does not matter, they have their own contract with EST about the license, its not a free pass to do whatever they want with it [as they seemed to assume at points], probably much of the reason they didn't get renewed eh?

Your assuming him innocent by overlooking statements such as the above because you seem to have some self-righteous cause to mandate here based on your own philosophy of people. Its nice and all, but you picked a poor case to label it as simply the bad intentions of jealous people.

Those kinds of items exist? Your cute, I bet you think the GM amp orbs [3 slots amp or w/e] occurs naturally as well. Why don't you prove us all wrong and go farm some for us, then get back to us and let us know how well that went ->.

Actually your allegory is not apples to apples, no one was hurt by DH having those gloves in any real or legal sense. As to whether he lied or not, and the exact story behind how or who he told. as I was not present I can't speak about this factually or intelligently so I won't (some of the forum users here should actually try this philosophy). I am only speaking to the premise that there is some wrong doing in him accepting them from a G.M. an employee of the company or that there is something inherently wrong with the item. A G.M. I am assuming has the power to create items, as is evident by his ability to do as he did. I do not, and I am assuming if you were not employed by OGP you do not either, know what rules the G.M's operated under. By stating any G.M. broke the rules is quite a leap from assumption to fact with no evidence to support that leap. But for sake of argument let us use your assumption and assume the G.M. broke the rules by giving DH the item, how is this wrong doing on DH's part? He broke no rules, I checked, no where does it state you cannot accept items from G.M.'s. So where exactly did DH break the rules....and seriously comparing this to war crimes is soo over the top I don't even know how to point out how incredibly rude and ridiculous that was.

LastHour
04-16-2010, 09:36 PM
I stated that it was an extreme example in my statement knowing the same thing you said, just showing you how quickly any of your arguments would fall to shreds in any court of law. ["But your honor, accepting illegal goods wasn't wrong!"] Believe someone stated in another thread that it is listed in the TOS something relevant to this about gaining an unfair advantage over other players, so actually he was breaking rules and with that goes your entire argument. No one was hurt by him having the gloves? So when he ran dungeons faster or killed people easier in war with an unobtainable item, we weren't being hurt by this item right? Theres no need to state the wrong doing for a third time, your need to correct what you see as the wrong by the masses has made you so oblivious in even beginning to grasp the idea that he committed a crime.

Theres a reason theres not a specific rule about it [and everything else]. We would spend eternity trying to list every specific scenario that could possibly come up just to have it at our disposal when it happens. Thus there are broader statements that you use to encompass all of these ideas that are "implied" to fall under it, such as gaining an unfair advantage over other players. If your familiar with the US constitution, then look back at the debates in early America over "implied" powers vs a strict interpretation. You seem to be a smart guy, so you should get that.

PSBeardy
04-17-2010, 07:52 AM
See your still trying to look at this as you have something to gain or lose. How does anyone who buys premium not have an advantage over those who do not, or any of the cash shop items? So again I ask how does him possessing those gloves harm anyone here? Did you lose money, were injured or lost out on something? Having an advantage in something with no inherent value is as worthless as trying to say you were at a disadvantage for something with no value. Look at it this way, if you never knew about the gloves would you have felt you were at some disadvantage, no of course not because it did not effect you in any way. I will not again go into whether he lied as again I was not there and did not here what was said on all fronts. All players have found themselves at an unfair advantage at times so that measuring stick is about as ridiculous and unenforceable as you can get. Ohh and you argument about what could or would be upheld in a court is very skewed, you would have to demonstrate how you were at a disadvantage is a system in which everything is supposedly randomized. Though you may be able to have a semi valid argument with war scenario but only if you could prove he would not have scored as well without an extra 2% amp (you would also have to prove 14% amp anything never has dropped and that would be tough as I have seen personally in game another such item). In short, aside from abject jealousy, which I get as such an item would look ever so sexy on my own FS, there would be no feasible way to show injury caused by his owning such a glove.

Your continuance to want to compare him to the Nazi's is in about as bad of a taste as there is. Please pick a different but equally, wildly inaccurate allegory...

Bye and bye I am a strict constructionist, so while we may disagree I believe in very limited powers, and the freedom and wisdom of people to do the right thing.

viciouscockfight
04-17-2010, 09:33 AM
See your still trying to look at this as you have something to gain or lose. How does anyone who buys premium not have an advantage over those who do not, or any of the cash shop items? So again I ask how does him possessing those gloves harm anyone here? Did you lose money, were injured or lost out on something? Having an advantage in something with no inherent value is as worthless as trying to say you were at a disadvantage for something with no value. Look at it this way, if you never knew about the gloves would you have felt you were at some disadvantage, no of course not because it did not effect you in any way. I will not again go into whether he lied as again I was not there and did not here what was said on all fronts. All players have found themselves at an unfair advantage at times so that measuring stick is about as ridiculous and unenforceable as you can get. Ohh and you argument about what could or would be upheld in a court is very skewed, you would have to demonstrate how you were at a disadvantage is a system in which everything is supposedly randomized. Though you may be able to have a semi valid argument with war scenario but only if you could prove he would not have scored as well without an extra 2% amp (you would also have to prove 14% amp anything never has dropped and that would be tough as I have seen personally in game another such item). In short, aside from abject jealousy, which I get as such an item would look ever so sexy on my own FS, there would be no feasible way to show injury caused by his owning such a glove.

Your continuance to want to compare him to the Nazi's is in about as bad of a taste as there is. Please pick a different but equally, wildly inaccurate allegory...

Bye and bye I am a strict constructionist, so while we may disagree I believe in very limited powers, and the freedom and wisdom of people to do the right thing.

I didnt know neiro and blager had a kid...

silver2020
04-17-2010, 09:37 AM
DH and Eskie manghttp://www.asian-central.com/stuffasianpeoplelike/wp-content/uploads/HLIC/philawdelphia.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/asian-dating-white-interracial-dating-couple.png

elviento
04-17-2010, 09:38 AM
what did he do? lol

silver2020
04-17-2010, 09:41 AM
dam Dh getting banned is like MJ R.I.P (he the best mayne) so many people on his head quite frankly idc for the guy but hes banned lol fucc it be happy

LastHour
04-17-2010, 09:51 AM

Did I say he was a nazi? The analogy was aimed at court precedent, that individuals are responsible for their actions, it just happened to involve the Nazis. Continuance? One example is continuous? My bad I must've failed counting.

Premium does give an advantage. These users are paying a cost [which DH did not incur] of supporting a business to maintain that. However and on top of it, they don't hit any harder or have gear unobtainable by non-premium users either. Even if they did sell gears it would not violate the unfair advantage principle so long as everyone could potentially obtain it.This is also their court of law, not your blind optimistic view of people and as such they will mandate as they see fit. Everyone can also potentially obtain premium, premium or not, you can not potentially obtain what he had.

So how is this an unfair advantage in a world of randomness? Elaborating from above, as far as measuring this impossible "Stick" of randomness its really quite simple. This item he had went beyond this "stick" and all of its possible measures, thats the unfair advantage and "smoking gun" of how he got banned. It was impossible for anyone through the randomness set by the bounds of the game to obtain an item on par of what he had. Far beyond jealousy my friend, a advantage is an advantage no matter how small. I'm also curious besides the possibility of some misguided view of righteousness as to why you defend something crossing many rules set and maintained by EST.

Rules were clearly broken and action was taken for it. Your ignorance and failure to accept such a basic principle is hindering your ability to accurately view the situation. Its far beyond the jealousy and you have yet to prove how thats any more than your own conjecture when their is evidence to support the ban.

I'd continue this hopeless debate but you need more logic for me to keep going,
Good day to you sir.

BleedingSoul
04-17-2010, 09:53 AM
tl;dr LastHour wins /end discussion.

silver2020
04-17-2010, 09:54 AM
tl;dr LastHour wins /end discussion.

fo reals how long it be talking them to type such long sentences? lmfao

JustForForum2
04-17-2010, 10:21 AM
quit being a DH wannabe...it's just a game.

VahaMix
04-17-2010, 12:24 PM
i think divine got banned a virgin

TacoBell
04-17-2010, 01:17 PM
Tl;dr sup neiro, bro, when did you come back?

Snow
04-17-2010, 01:24 PM
I'm ganna be the idiot that asks this since i've missed out on a lot... What was the item that divine got banned for xD?

Spur
04-17-2010, 01:35 PM
So again I ask how does him possessing those gloves harm anyone here? Did you lose money, were injured or lost out on something?

i believe procs lost some hp(injured) which resulted in losing the war(harm), which in turn resulted in losing wexp(something) and alz(money). i hope that answers ure question

PSBeardy
04-17-2010, 06:02 PM
Did I say he was a nazi? The analogy was aimed at court precedent, that individuals are responsible for their actions, it just happened to involve the Nazis. Continuance? One example is continuous? My bad I must've failed counting.
Actually you made this same reference twice should I quote them both or can you be trusted to reread your own posts?

Premium does give an advantage. These users are paying a cost [which DH did not incur] of supporting a business to maintain that. However and on top of it, they don't hit any harder or have gear unobtainable by non-premium users either. Even if they did sell gears it would not violate the unfair advantage principle so long as everyone could potentially obtain it.This is also their court of law, not your blind optimistic view of people and as such they will mandate as they see fit. Everyone can also potentially obtain premium, premium or not, you can not potentially obtain what he had.

Again your premise is groundless he had what a 2% amp advantage? Really this is a huge advantage we are talking here. I can pop a amp buff potion and overcome this advantage.

So how is this an unfair advantage in a world of randomness? Elaborating from above, as far as measuring this impossible "Stick" of randomness its really quite simple. This item he had went beyond this "stick" and all of its possible measures, thats the unfair advantage and "smoking gun" of how he got banned. It was impossible for anyone through the randomness set by the bounds of the game to obtain an item on par of what he had. Far beyond jealousy my friend, a advantage is an advantage no matter how small. I'm also curious besides the possibility of some misguided view of righteousness as to why you defend something crossing many rules set and maintained by EST.

Fine item post G.M. tampering may be impossible to drop "naturally", however if the person charged by the company providing the game security and charged with upholding the rules in game had no issue with it where is the grounds for your grievance? DH did not create/Hack these gloves into existence they were given to him in this altered state by those charged with determining what is or is not against the rules. As to how randomness enters the equation especially for a court proceeding, if you claim you were harmed you must present clear evidence of how you were harmed. In a random environment you would be stymied as drops are random so assuming DH could actually run dungeons faster (2% amp would what account for maybe a couple of seconds a dungeon at best). Or if in war you would have to show that DH would not have been able to kill you anyway..... In fact you would have to prove it beyond a reasonable doubt......Add all that into a random environment and you be unable to prove any of that.....

Rules were clearly broken and action was taken for it. Your ignorance and failure to accept such a basic principle is hindering your ability to accurately view the situation. Its far beyond the jealousy and you have yet to prove how thats any more than your own conjecture when their is evidence to support the ban.

Where is the evidence to support the ban? How is your conjecture more logical then mine? Were you present during the time the G.M. altered the gloves or when D.H. obtained them in first place? Are you ignoring the fact that G.M's regularly made equipment account bound for persons who were hacked?

I'd continue this hopeless debate but you need more logic for me to keep going,
Good day to you sir.
I would try one more time if I were you.......

coolkid
04-17-2010, 06:12 PM
you idiot he has 10% amp over every player because he never had 14% amp gloves that never existed you stupid . Then throw in the 3% thats impossible to get from the craft.

BleedingSoul
04-17-2010, 06:15 PM
Yo quit crying coolkid you're trash. Use a 10% amp pot to even things out if it's such a big deal.

coolkid
04-17-2010, 06:28 PM
I could really care less he's banned im just saying he has a 10% amp advantage not 2% amp advantage.

BleedingSoul
04-17-2010, 06:29 PM
Yo, thanks for posting about it Captain Obvious.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/ninjachan/Humor/DERP-megaman.jpg

coolkid
04-17-2010, 06:31 PM
obviously not obvious enough for mr psbeard

steakntits
04-17-2010, 07:03 PM
thats just ing stupid. use a 10 % amp pot and he can use it too. either way he's still got the advantage.

BleedingSoul
04-17-2010, 07:04 PM
No, you say "I know what your gloves are, i'm going to use a 10%S.amp pot to even it out." I'm 99% sure he would gladly accept.

steakntits
04-17-2010, 07:37 PM
now you're just arguing completely on conjecture. you cant just assume hes gonna say yea or that this scenario is possible. which it isnt because hes BANNED

what basis do you have to come up with 99% anyway?

PSBeardy
04-17-2010, 08:10 PM
you idiot he has 10% amp over every player because he never had 14% amp gloves that never existed you stupid . Then throw in the 3% thats impossible to get from the craft.

you realize that by posting this you broke more rules then DH. He was given the item in question by the G.M. who if your not familar is charged with determining what is right and wrong in the game. your opinion like that of mine holds no bearing but I just want to point out he actually has broken no rules the G.M. who altered the item may have (as neither of us have seen their manuals and know what is or isn't SOP we can only speculate). also 14% amp does drop i have seen it myself and not in any altered items....there are items in both servers with it.

TacoBell
04-17-2010, 08:38 PM
now you're just arguing completely on conjecture. you cant just assume hes gonna say yea or that this scenario is possible. which it isnt because hes BANNED

He obviously pulls it out of his bleeding vagina.

coolkid
04-17-2010, 08:49 PM
you realize that by posting this you broke more rules then DH. He was given the item in question by the G.M. who if your not familar is charged with determining what is right and wrong in the game. your opinion like that of mine holds no bearing but I just want to point out he actually has broken no rules the G.M. who altered the item may have (as neither of us have seen their manuals and know what is or isn't SOP we can only speculate). also 14% amp does drop i have seen it myself and not in any altered items....there are items in both servers with it.

no 14% amp gloves drop but none have ever dropped on mercury only in divines imaginary world.

LastHour
04-18-2010, 06:28 AM
Beardy - Count again, there was only one post with that example in this thread, I dare you to go back and quote me to prove that point of yours. As I said I won't continue this wall o text fight for sake of the forums any longer with someone clearly blinded by their ideals and love for DH.

Neither of our arguments is going to change reality that he is now banned. EST clearly found grounds to ban him and theres no need to explain it more than we already have. This is clearly a waste of everyone's time trying to explain it to you.

Above all, have a nice day~

BleedingSoul
04-18-2010, 06:29 AM

I base that off of experience.

Username
04-18-2010, 06:30 AM
no 14% amp gloves drop but none have ever dropped on mercury only in divines imaginary world.

No, no I've seen a 14% amp peice in the AH before, so yeah they exist <_< (yes on merc)

PSBeardy
04-18-2010, 06:52 AM
Beardy - Count again, there was only one post with that example in this thread, I dare you to go back and quote me to prove that point of yours. As I said I won't continue this wall o text fight for sake of the forums any longer with someone clearly blinded by their ideals and love for DH.

Neither of our arguments is going to change reality that he is now banned. EST clearly found grounds to ban him and theres no need to explain it more than we already have. This is clearly a waste of everyone's time trying to explain it to you.

Above all, have a nice day~

Hey I never said they couldn't ban him now, I just said that to ban him for this was just a matter of the rules changing or enforcement of those rules changing, and that DH by having those gloves did nothing wrong. I am playing devils advocate and pointing out that while many love to despise DH, he is not the party that broke any rules. Well that and try to raise the level of debate from "hes a virgin...." and other idiotic post scent arguments.

To Username, yeah actually there have been 5 pieces before in Merc server 1 of which was another set of armor gloves for WA I am unsure where those went too but some orbs which make my mouth water and that silly crystal with 7 S and 7M amp. The Wizzy suit was in for like 10 mins.... and there was a bunch of rumored gears from fiRe, I am sure Spur can verify more as I believe she was offered some for some astronomical price but insists CD is greater then amp and passed.

steakntits
04-18-2010, 07:45 AM
No, no I've seen a 14% amp peice in the AH before, so yeah they exist <_< (yes on merc)

yea but not the gloves that everyone's talking about here

Akihiko97
04-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Oh my god this is a bunch of crap! Everybody's trying to prove their points to other people and arguing about it and not taking into consideration that you can't change someones mind about what or what did not happen to DH. Just stop complaining about everybody's points and ideas about everybody elses ideas and SHUTUP! -_-

BleedingSoul
04-18-2010, 11:23 AM
rageeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PSBeardy
04-18-2010, 05:07 PM
Oh my god this is a bunch of crap! Everybody's trying to prove their points to other people and arguing about it and not taking into consideration that you can't change someones mind about what or what did not happen to DH. Just stop complaining about everybody's points and ideas about everybody elses ideas and SHUTUP! -_-

Truly, I don't expect to change anyones mind just trying to get them to look at things differently is all, if they consider for once a different perspective then yeah I did something. If not then at least they know there will be people on here keeping them honest.

Akihiko97
04-18-2010, 05:22 PM
Very true. But i feel it's completely stupid to turn something that was supposed to be a respectful silence for this character, but it has turned out to be a frenzy of people throwing their ideas out, conjuring a mess of perceptions and un-resolved conclusions that are irrelivant to the fact of the matter. This is a very frusterating thread, but i know that this won't put a dent into the affixiated minds of these people on their points. If this guy is banned or not, im pretty sure he doesn't want a matter like this to get out of hand like it has. I mean, what has happened to this post to make people go off topic about useless crap? I don't know how or why he obtained these "Gloves" but, i really don't care. Most of these people- im pretty sure, don't care either. But you guys are turning against each other for what reason?... These are proprably not useless points to you, but to me it's garbage. People on here making them "Honest" point are just making the problem worse... Just stop conflicting and get along. I've never knew DH personally but i'm pretty sick of people flameing him about things he has done or did in the past. This might be retarded for me to write this stupid essay to you people, but i hope you guys get my point.

PSBeardy
04-18-2010, 05:26 PM
Actually I fail to see your point, Forums are not only areas for heaalthy discussions but also for idiots to come and voice thier opinions and learn.

I do know DH about as well as someone can in a online MMO relationship lol.

Akihiko97
04-18-2010, 06:23 PM
-_-...

TacoBell
04-18-2010, 06:32 PM
Very true. But i feel it's completely stupid to turn something that was supposed to be a respectful silence for this character, but it has turned out to be a frenzy of people throwing their ideas out, conjuring a mess of perceptions and un-resolved conclusions that are irrelivant to the fact of the matter. This is a very frusterating thread, but i know that this won't put a dent into the affixiated minds of these people on their points. If this guy is banned or not, im pretty sure he doesn't want a matter like this to get out of hand like it has. I mean, what has happened to this post to make people go off topic about useless crap? I don't know how or why he obtained these "Gloves" but, i really don't care. Most of these people- im pretty sure, don't care either. But you guys are turning against each other for what reason?... These are proprably not useless points to you, but to me it's garbage. People on here making them "Honest" point are just making the problem worse... Just stop conflicting and get along. I've never knew DH personally but i'm pretty sick of people flameing him about things he has done or did in the past. This might be retarded for me to write this stupid essay to you people, but i hope you guys get my point.

tl;dr but I'm sure its way better then anything bleedingvagina can think of

WIpwns
04-18-2010, 06:32 PM
-.-

LILCHAOLAO
04-19-2010, 10:56 AM
Fixed
Fixed.

Ieanne
12-10-2011, 02:23 PM
why soo silent