PDA

View Full Version : Yo, Cabalians I'm happy for you but...

Enigma
04-14-2010, 05:51 PM
give Divine a break.

Before you start flaming, let me say something first.
I know that DH has scammed his guild before and was taking advantage of certain "benefits" that OGPlanet rewarded him with. Yes, his banning was justified, but can all of you guys just be the bigger person and allow this to die down? No one should have to endure this kind of ridicule, even Divine. This is just getting out of hand.
Anyways, I digress.

tl;dr
LEAVE BRITT... I mean... DIVINE ALONE.

BleedingSoul
04-14-2010, 05:53 PM
+1.

It's not like this isn't what I've been saying all along.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 06:03 PM
Anyways, I digress.

Lol +1.

Enso
04-14-2010, 06:15 PM
Call me a noob, but what does tl;dr mean? o.O

Enigma
04-14-2010, 06:18 PM
Call me a noob, but what does tl;dr mean? o.O

Too Long; Didn't Read.
In other words it is like "long story short".

mattey
04-14-2010, 06:24 PM
Has Divine even posted anything about this? If he doesnt care, why do u nerdz have to

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-14-2010, 06:24 PM
give Divine a break.

Before you start flaming, let me say something first.
I know that DH has scammed his guild before and was taking advantage of certain "benefits" that OGPlanet rewarded him with. Yes, his banning was justified, but can all of you guys just be the bigger person and allow this to die down? No one should have to endure this kind of ridicule, even Divine. This is just getting out of hand.
Anyways, I digress.

tl;dr

I find your statement Ironic, you mention an old topic which was completely false yet you try to stop drama? Please, proofread your posts. I find hyprocricies most amusing.

Enigma
04-14-2010, 06:26 PM
Has Divine even posted anything about this? If he doesnt care, why do u nerdz have to

Because I have to state my opinion on a topic like this, especially since its getting out of hand.

I find your statement Ironic, you mention an old topic which was completely false yet you try to stop drama? Please, proofread your posts. I find hyprocricies most amusing.

FALSE? What was false exactly?
The banning? Verified by a GM.
The scamming of his own guild? I know some of the people that were scammed.
The item? I'm sure I don't have to explain this.

Rastan
04-14-2010, 06:28 PM
and so ends another chapter in the soap opera of cabal forums...tune in next week for...

Enso
04-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Too Long; Didn't Read.
In other words it is like "long story short".

Ahh, thank you. =]

Enigma
04-14-2010, 06:29 PM
Ahh, thank you. =]

No problem.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
04-14-2010, 06:34 PM
Because I have to state my opinion on a topic like this, especially since its getting out of hand.

FALSE? What was false exactly?
The banning? Verified by a GM.
The scamming of his own guild? I know some of the people that were scammed.
The item? I'm sure I don't have to explain this.

Please read before replying, did I not mention the world "Old" in my post? ;) Most of those people made up that whole senario, that's nice that you know them, but they are false. Justification is not there, he did nothing against the TOS of either OGP OR ESTSoft. I find your perception of "justified" most flawed.

DemonWrath
04-14-2010, 06:40 PM
>.> wow there is like already over 7 topics on him, just how famous is this guy/girl.

Enigma
04-14-2010, 06:40 PM
Please read before replying, did I not mention the world "Old" in my post? ;) Most of those people made up that whole senario, that's nice that you know them, but they are false. Justification is not there, he did nothing against the TOS of either OGP OR ESTSoft. I find your perception of "justified" most flawed.

Read before replying? For one, I address the ideas in your post, such as the old aspect.
How can the victims of Divine's actions be false? You need to visit a psychiatric hospital because your mental abilities seem to be deteriorating. Also, did I ever state that he did anything against the TOS for either companies? How about you re-read my first post. Idiots like you plague these forums.

zAgonyz
04-14-2010, 06:59 PM
>.> wow there is like already over 7 topics on him, just how famous is this guy/girl.

He's an old player since openning and so when hits the fan about him it goes for days.

PSBeardy
04-14-2010, 09:28 PM
I have been in Ascension for less then a year, keeping that in mind I have not been surrounded by more trustworthy players in any game, and being 35 I have been in a few games before let me tell you. I cannot with any certainty or with direct knowledge speak to whether DH has in past stole items from the guild bank or not, but knowing him and Eskie I would without a bat of an eyelash let them on my account with out fear of missing anything. Again I will only speak of what I know to be fact or impressions I have developed through direct experience, and it would be refreshing if everyone did, but wow that would be the end of forums lol.
Fact #1 he is in fact not banned (yet)....just blocked temporarily pending the outcome of the current investigation.
Fact #2 The investigation is not into his conduct.

I would suggest giving DH the benefit of the doubt, the same you would want if in a similar position.

Rastan
04-14-2010, 09:54 PM
omfg,LET IT THE GO PPL!!!

nibblez
04-14-2010, 09:54 PM
bleh dh is gonna be remembered in the history of cabal...now i wonder who can we flame on since dh is no more O-o

Enigma
04-14-2010, 09:59 PM
Wtf,who gives a ?,is this what all your cabal experiences consists of lately?,"Whats divine doing today?",now,i swear to my dark lord satan that if you guys don't move on and realize that there's more out there going on than what one guy did in a fictional enviroment i'm gonna pull out my tattoo gun,hold you down and start tattooing teardrops all over your guys's faces cuz your being a bunch of whiney jealous es,and for the love of god,stop creating new threads about those ing gloves,issue closed,move on,thank you,come again.

This is srs bznz to you huh.

Rastan
04-14-2010, 10:01 PM
well,i come on here for something new to read,and all i see is the same gossip about dh,over and over and over,it's like a ing lady gaga song you get stuck in your head

edit:damn,couldn't delete wall o text in time

ThisisaForumId
04-15-2010, 03:15 PM

Read before replying? For one, I address the ideas in your post, such as the old aspect.
How can the victims of Divine's actions be false? You need to visit a psychiatric hospital because your mental abilities seem to be deteriorating. Also, did I ever state that he did anything against the TOS for either companies? How about you re-read my first post. Idiots like you plague these forums.

I love seeing Greg's arguments being dismantled piece by piece =D

Greg, I like how you're trying to sound like an intellectual, however it just makes you seem like a 15 year old who doesn't know what he is talking about.
Stop slobbing on Divine's knob for once, and try to not cream yourself at Eskie's voice.

EzSeleneEz
04-15-2010, 03:22 PM
Yeah this whole divinehonor thing is getting annoying. who cares seriously? seems everyone cares more about 1 single person than their own lives. Let the gms do their jobs and get on with your life. from what i hear he was arrogant enough for everyone to hate him, but seriously... if you let that get to you then you have your own problems. just be content with the fact that if he does come back, he'll finally have to fight fairly.