PDA

View Full Version : Best class for...

BrianD316
10-22-2010, 10:37 PM
Support?
DPS?

I'm in the process of downloading the game and I'm looking over the forums quite confused. Is there such thing as a healer? I'm just not too sure about the mechanics of the game. I guess I'll find out more when the download is finished. Any help 'til then?

sn0wXz
10-22-2010, 11:01 PM
force archer is probably the best overall support class in general, 2nd for healing themselves/party would hav to b wiz i imagine with high regen and mass restore

Matri
10-22-2010, 11:02 PM
fa's I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥...gotta have epic gear just to be decent.

BrianD316
10-22-2010, 11:22 PM
Well that kind of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s. Which are the hardest/fastest hitting, Bladers?

Edit: lmfao at this forum's censorship.

Matri
10-22-2010, 11:24 PM
Well that kind of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s. Which are the hardest/fastest hitting, Bladers?

Edit: lmfao at this forum's censorship.

just pick a warrior...can be decent even with crap gear because theyre the most OP'd class. also a good char to have in a dungeon or bossing..fury/panic = mmmm

realowner
10-22-2010, 11:54 PM
just pick a warrior...can be decent even with crap gear because theyre the most OP'd class. also a good char to have in a dungeon or bossing..fury/panic = mmmm

FS is more oped then WA i dont have troube with WA's