PDA

View Full Version : Venus Pluma Solo's

VeeOhhCee
10-23-2010, 06:52 AM
Why dont they frap their solo's like Merc players do?????

Discuss and FLAME ON

otice1
10-23-2010, 07:14 AM

Discuss and FLAME ON
It would appear as if you are implying multiple Merc players can actually solo pluma.

VeeOhhCee
10-23-2010, 07:22 AM
It would appear as if you are implying multiple Merc players can actually solo pluma.

Stop Trolling and you might learn something

Corrupt
10-23-2010, 08:05 AM
Tang.
/thread

WIPwns.
10-23-2010, 08:47 AM
theres more vids of pluma solo from venus than merc...

xStar
10-23-2010, 08:49 AM
Stop Trolling and you might learn somethingtheres a difference from trolling and speaking the truth.

Homeless
10-23-2010, 08:49 AM
VEEOOHHCEE GO I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ A I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ U JEALOUS I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

-Itachi Uchiha-
10-23-2010, 10:58 AM
theres a difference from trolling and speaking the truth.

+1.

From looking at youtube, I see that there's more Pluma solo vids from Venus than Merc. Venus = DarrkD, bumba, Rapchez, Matri (all w/o party buffs), and from Merc = Spur, BurningRaven (Phantast1c doesn't count 'cause the person used party buffs)

ChuckNorris
10-23-2010, 11:35 AM
thread starter is a fkn idiot../endthread

Matrimoney
10-23-2010, 12:20 PM

Discuss and FLAME ON

Pretty sure I'm the only WI on both servers to Fraps my solo myself as opposed to have someone fraps me from a 3rd pov.

WiPwns2
10-23-2010, 12:33 PM
dont forget dasmexy's solo

oh wait

Spur
10-23-2010, 01:52 PM
Pretty sure I'm the only WI on both servers to Fraps my solo myself as opposed to have someone fraps me from a 3rd pov.

you are correct but u are also the only WI on both servers to solo it after the 180 update with bringer title

ACE
10-23-2010, 03:49 PM
you are correct but u are also the only WI on both servers to solo it after the 180 update with bringer titleNice 24/8 forcy orb.

Matrimoney
10-23-2010, 03:58 PM
you are correct but u are also the only WI on both servers to solo it after the 180 update with bringer title

haha you act like i couldnt do it before the update knowing that i didnt even use 50 mag's

hey wheres my solo vids i asked for a month ago? do i have to wait for you to get a whole new set of gear before you attempt them or what? or should i lead the way and show you how to do them with videos first

Spur
10-23-2010, 04:03 PM
haha you act like i couldnt do it before the update knowing that i didnt even use 50 mag's

hey wheres my solo vids i asked for a month ago? do i have to wait for you to get a whole new set of gear before you attempt them or what? or should i lead the way and show you how to do them with videos first

sry but i happen to be still waiting for that fade+blink+dash 15+combo

and according to matri no vid b4 update = cant do it no need to assume

macbowes
10-23-2010, 04:06 PM
sry but i happen to be still waiting for that fade+blink+dash 15+combo

and according to matri no vid b4 update = cant do it no need to assume

How about instead of requesting yet another video from him, how about you go ahead and post one of the videos he's requested of you.

Spur
10-23-2010, 04:11 PM
How about instead of requesting yet another

lol another matri groupie now find me one instance where i requested another vid from matri. u find me one ill go make one that he requested

xStar
10-23-2010, 04:13 PM
lol another matri groupie now find me one instance where i requested another vid from matri. u find me one ill go make one that he requestedand you act like you dont have ppl riding your di.ck all over these forums.

macbowes
10-23-2010, 04:18 PM
lol another matri groupie now find me one instance where i requested another vid from matri. u find me one ill go make one that he requested

ill be waiting for ure CA5 Solo without amp pots hahaha

video coming up soon of getting pluma lower than matri with 2 bars + 10% amp pots only!

This is the first request I could find, but I'm sure there's about 50 more I could find if I searched through all 1246 of your posts.

Spur
10-23-2010, 04:24 PM
This is the first request I could find, but I'm sure there's about 50 more I could find if I searched through all 1246 of your posts.

how is that finding something when he never did it? ty for finding me another example of something he has yet to do

ACE
10-23-2010, 04:36 PM
how is that finding something when he never did it? ty for finding me another example of something he has yet to doSpur logic at it's finest.

macbowes
10-23-2010, 04:38 PM
how is that finding something when he never did it? ty for finding me another example of something he has yet to do

What difference does it make to me if he's done it or not? You claimed that you had not, apart from the instance in this thread, requested a video of him doing something. I then went on to show an example of you requesting a video. I'm certain that if I were to sift through all your retarded posts then I would be able to find many more requests, but I don't care enough to do that.

xLethalx
10-23-2010, 05:01 PM
What difference does it make to me if he's done it or not? You claimed that you had not, apart from the instance in this thread, requested a video of him doing something. I then went on to show an example of you requesting a video. I'm certain that if I were to sift through all your retarded posts then I would be able to find many more requests, but I don't care enough to do that.

tl;dr, you sound like a butthurt dweller.

Matrimoney
10-23-2010, 05:02 PM
tl;dr, you sound like a butthurt dweller.

You know what tl;dr means? How can you comment on something you supposedly haven't even read? Go get some better gear on that pos you call a BL

Oh wait.

xLethalx
10-23-2010, 05:03 PM
You know what tl;dr means? How can you comment on something you supposedly haven't even read?

sorry unlike you i can just read one sentrence through scrolling and comprehend what's being said in the post. umad?

Matrimoney
10-23-2010, 05:06 PM
sorry unlike you i can just read one sentrence through scrolling and comprehend what's being said in the post. umad?

So what if his post looked something like this

What difference does it make to me if he's done it or not? You claimed that you had not, apart from the instance in this thread, requested a video of him doing something. Not only that, but I LOVE turtles. I then went on to show an example of you requesting a video. I'm certain that if I were to sift through all your retarded posts then I would be able to find many more requests, but I don't care enough to do that.

If you had only read the bold part how exactly would you understand what the rest of it says? Ignorant kid is just ignorant.

xLethalx
10-23-2010, 05:10 PM
So what if his post looked something like this

What difference does it make to me if he's done it or not? You claimed that you had not, apart from the instance in this thread, requested a video of him doing something. Not only that, but I LOVE turtles. I then went on to show an example of you requesting a video. I'm certain that if I were to sift through all your retarded posts then I would be able to find many more requests, but I don't care enough to do that.

If you had only read the bold part how exactly would you understand what the rest of it says? Ignorant kid is just ignorant.

Was this supposed to be some sort of redemption post because it makes no sense.

Sub 90 IQ dirtbag has sub 90 IQ.

Matrimoney
10-23-2010, 05:12 PM
Was this supposed to be some sort of redemption post because it makes no sense.

Sub 90 IQ dirtbag has sub 90 IQ.

I wouldn't expect you to comprehend a simple example I've given you. You posted as if you knew exactly what that whole post said yet you said tl;dr. So you obviously read the whole thing to know what the post was about. Bottom line is, you're a liar kid.

Lol........lethalheart a liar? impooooooooooossible.

Lelouch
10-23-2010, 05:16 PM
Spur > matri /end thread nice pluma solo with bringer title kakaka. Funny, I remeber when he posted it and I told him he couldn't do it without the title, he said he could and I asked for a vid..hmm me thinks he lied.

xLethalx
10-23-2010, 05:16 PM
I wouldn't expect you to comprehend a simple example I've given you. You posted as if you knew exactly what that whole post said yet you said tl;dr. So you obviously read the whole thing to know what the post was about. Bottom line is, you're a liar kid.

Lol........lethalheart a liar? impooooooooooossible.

We're all liars, no one is better than the next.

I can comment on one sentence saying he's a butthurt dweller and tl;dr on the rest of the garbage, it's plain and simple you ultra downy.

for example:

tl:dr oh u like turtles they carry salmonella enjoy life with a terminal disease

You do it all the time, you ignore the body of the post and nit pick at one sentence.

Am I getting through yet? You have to be mentally retarded to not understand

Matrimoney
10-23-2010, 05:21 PM

I can comment on one sentence saying he's a butthurt dweller and tl;dr on the rest of the garbage, it's plain and simple you ultra downy.

I lol'd

xLethalx
10-23-2010, 05:26 PM
i can just read one sentrence through scrolling and comprehend what's being said in the post.

tl;dr on rest of garbage

understand what's being said through looking at one sentence

umad? nobody's g ay enough on forums to put "i like turtles" or other g ay pu ssy sh it in the middle of their posts except you so i can afford to do that.

Matrimoney
10-23-2010, 05:28 PM
tl;dr on rest of garbage

understand what's being said through looking at one sentence

umad? nobody's g ay enough on forums to put "i like turtles" or other g ay pu ssy sh it in the middle of their posts except you so i can afford to do that.

I disagree, you can't afford anything, your parents can though.

You got tl;dr'd

xLethalx
10-23-2010, 05:32 PM
You got tl;dr'd

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/thisisme.jpg

you cant afford anything, unless you save up for a year or two though.

ACE
10-23-2010, 05:34 PM
Spur > matri /end thread nice pluma solo with bringer title kakaka. Funny, I remeber when he posted it and I told him he couldn't do it without the title, he said he could and I asked for a vid..hmm me thinks he lied.His hp never dropped below 1k in that solo and the bringer title adds less than that so your bringer title argument is invalid.

Spur
10-23-2010, 05:40 PM
His hp never dropped below 1k in that solo and the bringer title adds less than that so your bringer title argument is invalid.

too bad maximum hp also affects the amount of hp u can steal but maybe thats something u didnt know

ACE
10-23-2010, 05:47 PM
too bad maximum hp also affects the amount of hp u can steal but maybe thats something u didn't knowDo you really think that 5% of 700hp is enough to prevent him from soloing pluma? Would it make a difference with his max hp steal rune?

Spur
10-23-2010, 05:57 PM
Do you really think that 5% of 700hp is enough to prevent him from soloing pluma? Would it make a difference with his max hp steal rune?

isnt it obvious? if matri coulda soloed it back then without bringer title wouldnt u think he would of so he can brag even more? case closed lol

Matrimoney
10-23-2010, 06:03 PM
isnt it obvious? if matri coulda soloed it back then without bringer title wouldnt u think he would of so he can brag even more? case closed lol

If it's not 1 thing its another with you Merc kids. I could 1 bar Pluma and the only thing you haters would say is, "ALZ buyer hacker ure unlegit qqq" I've already explained there were no magic attack pots at all, I shouted for days to buy some but there were none.

Xiju
10-23-2010, 06:03 PM
pluma is easy

i can solo it at lvl 138

Spur
10-23-2010, 06:11 PM
If it's not 1 thing its another with you Merc kids.

u mean Venus? i remember this was ure specialty

sn0wXz
10-23-2010, 06:44 PM
If it's not 1 thing its another with you Merc kids. I could 1 bar Pluma and the only thing you haters would say is, "ALZ buyer hacker ure unlegit qqq" I've already explained there were no magic attack pots at all, I shouted for days to buy some but there were none.

dont touch alz spammers, matri gets mad

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5796/cabalver144101019110200.jpg

this is overwhelming proof that the forci db orb made me jealous so i hunted him down in venus just to e-argue :cool:

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5796/cabalver144101019110200.jpg

GM please ban him for harassment when i was killing alz spammers in town he challenged to pvp and offended me and my religion :(
durr hurr hurr

ACE
10-23-2010, 06:57 PM
dont touch alz spammers, matri gets mad

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5796/cabalver144101019110200.jpg

this is overwhelming proof that the forci db orb made me jealous so i hunted him down in venus just to e-argue :cool:

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/5796/cabalver144101019110200.jpg

GM please ban him for harassment when i was killing alz spammers in town he challenged to pvp and offended me and my religion :(
durr hurr hurrWhy are you not banned yet?

realowner
10-23-2010, 09:03 PM
lethal mad cause hes banned spur mad cause matris better and cant solo pluma

on topic

merc sux penus

macbowes
10-23-2010, 10:51 PM

Sounds to me like you're upset that I have more money than you, I'm better looking than you, I'm smarter than you, and that I actually have a girlfriend (a hot one at that).

Not to mention that the forums that you've dedicated your pathetic life to are for a game that you're banned from.

I would say get on my level, but we all know that's impossible, I'm just way to high above you.

OhEmGee
10-23-2010, 11:22 PM
Sounds to me like you're upset that I have more money than you, I'm better looking than you, I'm smarter than you, and that I actually have a girlfriend (a hot one at that).

Not to mention that the forums that you've dedicated your pathetic life to are for a game that you're banned from.

I would say get on my level, but we all know that's impossible, I'm just way to high above you.

dammm +1

Fishy
10-24-2010, 01:01 AM

Ouch........lethal just got one shot. +1 billion =]

Chris7
10-24-2010, 01:47 AM
i'm stronger than every warrior in mercury.

find a flaw in my are logic.

VeeOhhCee
10-24-2010, 01:50 AM
If your "stonger" post a vid of pluma solo so we can see your dmg

Chris7
10-24-2010, 01:54 AM
what is your strongest warrior hitting on pluma? 8.8ks? don't make me laugh

no offense to my warrior papi's in merc.

VeeOhhCee
10-24-2010, 01:59 AM
how much do you hit? 8.6k?

Chris7
10-24-2010, 02:01 AM
post 11k+ and that'll catch my attention

VeeOhhCee
10-24-2010, 02:02 AM
why dont you post it then??? otherwise, you lies kthxbai

Chris7
10-24-2010, 02:04 AM
sorry, i'd rather keep to myself. :)

Chris7
10-24-2010, 02:08 AM
but yeah about my solo.. everyone knows my comp would blow up if i even thought about fraps etc.

nice thread topic though!

VeeOhhCee
10-24-2010, 02:09 AM
sorry, i'd rather keep to myself. :)

so you do hit lower than Merc.......
and
I highly doubt you hit harder than the PH WA on utube

Chris7
10-24-2010, 02:15 AM
so you do hit lower than Merc.......
and
I highly doubt you hit harder than the PH WA on utube

he didnt use bloody and didnt have a red board and his pluma (if it was the same as our server) was not nerfed.

he has full double amp shineguard and a 68 14 amp forcium daik.. you think he wouldn't hit harder than me if he used bloody and took off fury with the nerf and k red?

yeah his dmg would deff be the same so i hit harder!
broken server is broken via ft1 amp glitch.

VeeOhhCee
10-24-2010, 02:29 AM
btw, its a 56/14 daik and he hits harder than you with fury

VeeOhhCee
10-24-2010, 02:32 AM
and with that update and bloody he would demolish your dmg

Chris7
10-24-2010, 02:34 AM
oh yeh 56.
and you fail to see the sarcasm in my post or what?

he didnt use bloody and didnt have a red board and his pluma (if it was the same as our server) was not nerfed.

he has full double amp shineguard and a 56 14 amp forcium daik.. you think he wouldn't hit harder than me if he used bloody and took off fury with the nerf and k red?

yeah his dmg would deff be the same so i hit harder!
broken server is broken via ft1 amp glitch.

read slowly but carefully.

Hash
10-24-2010, 02:36 AM
i'm stronger than every warrior in mercury.

find a flaw in my are logic.

i think i found a flaw :O

Chris7
10-24-2010, 02:37 AM
if anything, i am only supporting the fact that he hit as hard as he did w/o the nerf red board and the -190 attack from using fury instead of bloody.

his gear is pretty obvious and its a shame that server had a glitch. still perty guud!

Chris7
10-24-2010, 02:37 AM
i think i found a flaw :O

don't make fun of spur's grammar or you'll have to answer to me.

VeeOhhCee
10-24-2010, 02:40 AM
darrkd why dont you answer my question on page1????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????

Chris7
10-24-2010, 02:43 AM
darrkd why dont you answer my question on page1????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????

Discuss and FLAME ON

but yeah about my solo.. everyone knows my comp would blow up if i even thought about fraps etc.

nice thread topic though!

how stupid do you feel bro?????????////??/???/?questionmark?///?///????????????question????????????????//???????/????mark?//??????????

VeeOhhCee
10-24-2010, 02:48 AM
lol umad??? i was just fking with ya

Chris7
10-24-2010, 02:49 AM
oh. thought u didnt seeee ittt

not bashing or anything merc warriors are guuud i likes.
but don't call me out on my dmg being lower than theirs :)

VeeOhhCee
10-24-2010, 02:55 AM
well you did say you hit "harder" than Merc WA so i just wanted to know if you could back it up with evidence, even a SS

Chris7
10-24-2010, 02:58 AM
i can i just don't think its a big deal though. and i'm not the best at sharing things when it comes to my wa ie dmg/gears whateversss.

Hash
10-24-2010, 03:26 AM
i can i just don't think its a big deal though. and i'm not the best at sharing things when it comes to my wa ie dmg/gears whateversss.

common DarkkD im curious about ur damage !! think of the children !! WILL YOU PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN ?! D:

xLethalx
10-24-2010, 04:51 AM
1)Sounds to me like you're upset that I have more money than you,

2)I'm better looking than you, I'm smarter than you, and that I actually have a girlfriend (a hot one at that).

1)LOL YEAH. Okay dude, then take a picture of that shack you call a house and post it on here, and we can compare. Or maybe we'll just see how many times your house can fit into my bedroom. Oh, and timestamp like I did.

2)Cool, you're a got , I already took pictures offline and claimed they were me, get real. You aren't even that good looking, not that I'm judging guys, because even then I'm better looking than you. Timestamp or gtho. Have fun collecting welfare money when you come home from your 12 month tour in Iraq and find out that ugly slut is 6 months pregnant, dirtbag.

Get at me bro, not that you have anything left.

Ludacris
10-24-2010, 05:47 AM
Add this to the Venus side, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vv97vMOsxI

WiPwns2
10-24-2010, 06:12 AM
Add this to the Venus side, thanks.

first bl solo :<

lethal best merc bl going to post his solo soon

oh wait

Chris7
10-24-2010, 08:50 AM
dammmm lethal is maddddddd

LILCHAOLAO
10-24-2010, 08:55 AM
1)LOL YEAH. Okay dude, then take a picture of that shack you call a house and post it on here, and we can compare. Or maybe we'll just see how many times your house can fit into my bedroom. Oh, and timestamp like I did.

2)Cool, you're a got , I already took pictures offline and claimed they were me, get real. You aren't even that good looking, not that I'm judging guys, because even then I'm better looking than you. Timestamp or gtho. Have fun collecting welfare money when you come home from your 12 month tour in Iraq and find out that ugly slut is 6 months pregnant, dirtbag.

Get at me bro, not that you have anything left.

Your parents house doesnt count.

Deathlymonkey
10-24-2010, 09:13 AM

I lol'ed at that.

Thanks for proving our point about matri's pluma solo. Didnt he say pluma wasnt nerfed? Thanks bro.

That reminds me of someone from Venus...whats his/her name again...Rage? Oh yea, its that noob who gave his wiz to matrimonkey and still looks at forums. :)

Chris7
10-24-2010, 09:25 AM
it's not a noticeable nerf with pluma at least imo. coming from someone who actually solos it..

the obvious nerf for me was the tanks.. its like they have NO regen. but if everything was nerfed, which it probly was, pluma wasnt nerfed toooooo hard.. but its likely that its defense slightly went down

xLethalx
10-24-2010, 09:36 AM

hell yeah wipwns i know u got my back men we like chocolate and penut butter

ACE
10-24-2010, 09:57 AM
Lethal 1 shots pluma, prove me wrong.

WiPwns2
10-24-2010, 01:58 PM
hell yeah wipwns i know u got my back men we like chocolate and penut butter

i think u missed the oh wait at the end :)

Scarface
10-24-2010, 04:58 PM
Has Matrimoney solo'ed Pluma with all legit gear yet?

Matrimoney
10-24-2010, 05:33 PM
pluma solo without any amp pots coming soon to shut these kids up.

wait for it