PDA

View Full Version : What's with all the negativity

Smexii
10-24-2010, 02:15 AM
Hey smexii here from cabal global, what's with all the negativity lol.
Transferring to NA increases war populations and maybe economy and for global players it's like a second chance to redeem yourself (if your one of many that hacks) even though the real skills will prove if you hacked or not. :D

Anyway to global players leave your messages on my profile and i'll add ya, also add your global name to your messages so i'll know who you are. (Cus i wanna keep track of friends if they happen to be on other server)

Chris7
10-24-2010, 02:21 AM
Transferring to NA increases war populations and maybe economy and for global players it's like a second chance to redeem yourself (if your one of many that hacks) even though the real skills will prove if you hacked or not. :D

Anyway to global players leave your messages on my profile and i'll add ya, also add your global name to your messages so i'll know who you are. (Cus i wanna keep track of friends if they happen to be on other server)

i like you!

cheesedip
10-24-2010, 02:57 AM
berderksmexii!!

xLethalx
10-24-2010, 04:39 AM
click the little red X on the top right of your screen

cheesedip
10-24-2010, 05:12 AM
my 'X' is in blue wtf do i do :)?

Hash
10-24-2010, 05:31 AM

D: !! DONT CLICK THE BLUE X !! THAT ONE BE EVIL MENG !!

but the red one is okay ... its just like .. epic :)

cheesedip
10-24-2010, 05:32 AM
O: thanx man dmn can i be stupid :)

ehm ehm.

Smexii
10-24-2010, 06:25 AM
O: thanx man dmn can i be stupid :)

ehm ehm.

What made you think you were'nt? :O

LILCHAOLAO
10-24-2010, 07:06 AM
What would happen if someone from Global had the same name as someone here........

Rastan
10-24-2010, 07:37 AM
What would happen if someone from Global had the same name as someone here........

Space and time will collapse on itself

Matiel
10-24-2010, 07:51 AM
Space and time will collapse on itself

LoL.

cheesedip
10-24-2010, 07:54 AM

name change card for us i guess.. since its ''ur'' server.. wait a few days we'll all find out :D

gonzurrr
10-24-2010, 10:46 AM
free rename card 4 all.

alonis
10-24-2010, 10:53 AM

smexx its me Dani.. if u have noobi char add me then.. its lilDan
xD

ZEPR0
10-24-2010, 11:10 AM
click the little red X on the top right of your screen

LOL
or try Alt+F4

XFearMyBladeX
10-24-2010, 11:17 AM

LOL that was funny "Transferring to NA increases war populations and maybe economy and for global players it's like a second chance to redeem yourself"

1:how many ppl are all of u.like 40-50?
2:war members doesnt matter since most of u arent skilled and duno to stay alive w/o hacking (just saying)
3:economy we dont care it is rlly easy to make money here,dont think the gears u guys have are epic.those have been droping in N/A like 3-5 months ago.and u ppl are annoying begging for cheap price lol
4:dont think players from N/A wont know if u ppl hacked cuz the 1 with epic gear are the ppl who hacked.

btw:there is something that will make u all fail and get banned in N/A sooner or later,is that u all talk too much.first time u ppl say u hacked or buy alz,thats the time u will be reported with a SS(just saying)

anyway.. c ya at the game ^^

gonzurrr
10-24-2010, 12:02 PM
well "xXXxFearMyBladeXxXX", i think we are more than 50, and personaly, i play cabal before u download Mu online, i play cabal japon and get ip block, then i start on cabal EU and.... ip block, then i go to cabal Brasil, iam playing there atm, but i go to start here and in 1 month u gonna be owned cuz ur nickname tell me all, XxXfEArmyBladeXxX, j3j3j3j3.

XFearMyBladeX
10-24-2010, 12:14 PM
lol sorry i do have a live.i am not as ner.d as u that have been playing cabal over 4 years.anyway correct me if all i said is wrong ^^

gonzurrr
10-24-2010, 12:23 PM
live = all day cheking forum and playing cabal?

Luly
10-24-2010, 12:51 PM
well "xXXxFearMyBladeXxXX", i think we are more than 50, and personaly, i play cabal before u download Mu online, i play cabal japon and get ip block, then i start on cabal EU and.... ip block, then i go to cabal Brasil, iam playing there atm, but i go to start here and in 1 month u gonna be owned cuz ur nickname tell me all, XxXfEArmyBladeXxX, j3j3j3j3.

Well, i guess thats nothing left for us but to get used to it , cause this merge caused a big drama and negativity around here, and its just easy for them to jump into conclusions and point fingers that 90 % of us are hackers or botters or w / e , and one thing they dont know . some of us come from diff cabal servers like u said, Eu , Korea , ect, and most of us played legit .
Nuff said.

sn0wXz
10-24-2010, 01:04 PM
Well, i guess thats nothing left for us but to get used to it , cause this merge caused a big drama and negativity around here, and its just easy for them to jump into conclusions and point fingers that 90 % of us are hackers or botters or w / e , and one thing they dont know . some of us come from diff cabal servers like u said, Eu , Korea , ect, and most of us played legit .
Nuff said.

What a laughable comment, your opinion is special ed bro, even the global players would admit the majority were anything but legit. You got sped fobs running around with +9 2 slot forci weapons on each hand thinking they beat cabal, the global server was almost like a private server because of the lack of GM moderation, for perfect example go ask 10 global players if even doing CA was possible since GM left.. and dont come back with dumb ass answer,

inb4iwasincabalkoreacuzimfullkorean

Luly
10-24-2010, 01:12 PM
What a laughable comment, your opinion is special ed bro, even the global players would admit the majority were anything but legit. You got sped fobs running around with +9 2 slot forci weapons on each hand thinking they beat cabal, the global server was almost like a private server because of the lack of GM moderation, for perfect example go ask 10 global players if even doing CA was possible since GM left.. and dont come back with dumb ass answer,

inb4iwasincabalkoreacuzimfullkorean

Troll much? Your "answer" to my answer doesnt make sense at all , since you obviously dont know EVERY player there so yea keep it coming since ur E-(p3nis) I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ( just grow bigger xD

sn0wXz
10-24-2010, 01:25 PM
bro you only had 5 chans, failmore today?

Before you go falling over yourself and the chat filter, ca = gm value to pk in non pk ca
ft2 = unstopable and his goons farming for "2slot forci weaps, the global version of endgame"
pf= gm value pk some more if u didnt get your fill from ca and bi town.

Im not going to make a list of the "guilds", Lol. Go /wrists now we wont mind.

Luly
10-24-2010, 01:33 PM
Congratulations , u just got urself another erection !

DoItOver
10-24-2010, 05:46 PM
Congratulations , u just got urself another erection !

Like how you got yours from kosmos?

Just asking.

LILCHAOLAO
10-24-2010, 06:02 PM
name change card for us i guess.. since its ''ur'' server.. wait a few days we'll all find out :D
Doubt someone would have the same name as me =P

reconmgl
10-24-2010, 06:27 PM
smexiiii met kaiiii? any info from him?

Smexii
10-24-2010, 06:57 PM
smexiiii met kaiiii? any info from him?

lol thought your brother and sisters, anyway nope didnt hear anything from kaii before global was closed

ZEPR0
10-24-2010, 07:30 PM
WELCOME to CABAL NA
oh wait scratch that its
CABAL GLOBAL

IRaid101
10-24-2010, 07:45 PM
whats this world comming to people are having emotion over a game o.o

xellor
10-24-2010, 08:00 PM

+1 mate

reconmgl
10-25-2010, 04:29 AM
lol thought your brother and sisters, anyway nope didnt hear anything from kaii before global was closed

ewew hope kaiiii aint too addicted to sc2 and will come back to cabal and he aint coming online by msn

LILCHAOLAO
10-25-2010, 06:36 AM
I dont care what anyone says,I cant wait till Global gets here. xD

cheesedip
10-25-2010, 06:55 AM
I dont care what anyone says,I cant wait till Global gets here. xD
+100 to u sir :D

Matiel
10-25-2010, 07:01 AM
At least it'll be more interesting. One of you guys, teach me german.

LilRedRidingHood
10-25-2010, 11:13 AM
Then LilChaoLao gets squished =o

LILCHAOLAO
10-25-2010, 11:47 AM
Then LilChaoLao gets squished =o

+100 to u sir :D

@CheeseDip Im not a sir D:

@RedRidingHood,Bring it >:o

Luly
10-25-2010, 12:01 PM

They're some frustrating kids... After i read most of the "merge" topics , their aggressive attitude towards Global players just made me sick :S

(and i believe trolls will have smth to say about this too .. and why not? after all , thats the only thing they can do it better )

Palomar
10-25-2010, 12:26 PM
They're some frustrating kids... After i read most of the "merge" topics , their aggressive attitude towards Global players just made me sick :S

(and i believe trolls will have smth to say about this too .. and why not? after all , thats the only thing they can do it better )

Well you are not considering all sides here.

This is something that is being forced upon us. Global is coming to our house with it's baggage, drama and players to add lag.

The attitude is understandable. The NA players didnt ask for you guys to come here, EST decided it would be a good idea. So forgive NA if not everyone jumps for joy.

Edit: And looking at your end its the greatest thing since sliced bread because no one gave Global any attention and let your version fail. What is a blessing to you will be like a burden to allot of other people.

Personally... *shrug* whatever.

Luly
10-25-2010, 02:49 PM
I see ur point Palomar , and yea its understandable within its limit , nobody asked our opinion either when Vietnam Server merged with us either , we just had to accept it and honestly didnt see so much animosity among Global players like here for ex.

And yea unfortunately Global Server was doomed to fail but that is not players fault that they had to merge here.
We just have to get along after all.

Lilo
10-25-2010, 03:42 PM
o.o why get along with a bunch of immigrants that will only bring more drama,annoying chats,lag,...... XD lol

xLethalx
10-25-2010, 03:51 PM
Global is coming to our house

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/nothappenin.jpg

Smexii
10-25-2010, 04:04 PM
lol love lethal's replies, always got some funny stuff in it

Smexii
10-25-2010, 04:06 PM
o.o why get along with a bunch of immigrants that will only bring more drama,annoying chats,lag,...... XD lol

Not all people bring annoying chats,drama,lag.... that's only about 90% of people. :D

What about the actual english speaking players? :(

J22
10-25-2010, 04:17 PM
you people need to chill the crap out, its just a topic and yea we all should stop negativity.

Lilo
10-25-2010, 04:25 PM
Not all people bring annoying chats,drama,lag.... that's only about 90% of people. :D

What about the actual english speaking players? :(

u already answer that question "ENGLISH PLAYERS"

deko
10-25-2010, 04:26 PM
we can do no wrong...

xLethalx
10-25-2010, 06:02 PM
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/rev.pngrev up those haters

DoItOver
10-25-2010, 08:35 PM
Lethal, you spend too much time around ghetto pics ya.

Oh wait........... Is that yo cousin? ............ Or is it you?

]http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/nothappenin.jpg

ZEPR0
10-26-2010, 09:54 AM
welcome to cabal na
oh wait scratch that its
cabal global

repost

Palomar
10-26-2010, 10:03 AM
the reason why all these noob complain is because they weak. only weak people complain cause they cant do nothing but complain enuff said

I've seen strong people complain; I've seen weak people complain.

I mean technically you are complaining that the only reason other people complain is because they are weak...with the undertone that you think you are strong because you dont complain.

LOL!

sn0wXz
10-26-2010, 10:05 AM
refail

i couldnt agree more :) obv global database being transferred to na server tends to prompt math problems and you started running equations of [Global=< NA(OGP,EST) * 3.14 / howmanycatsyouhave]

sn0wXz
10-26-2010, 10:19 AM
the reason why all these noob complain is because they weak. only weak people complain cause they cant do nothing but complain enuff said

i presented a clear problem thats going to be addressed when the database merge happends, your mistaken kids with language fetish for the reason why everyone is complaining about merge, when those fa.gs are only muddying the waters. I posted why and even a video of how the advantages played in that server

http://www.gamerstube.com/videos/lack-of-packet-security-21248

http://www.gamerstube.com/videos/gm-value-pk-in-town-21228

That was the reason and only valid reason for why the merge was proposing problems.
English/ spanish, godamn i dont care if they speak cleon or watever the fuc.k,

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=484394738979&id=124717398979

"All to venus to overthrow the strongest guild's TanGdynasty" That fob = the ft2 hacker, has the "epic" +9 2 slot forci and ft2 farmed items, and worst of all he really believes its possible, no he doesnt have down syndrome he really believes it lmfao.

sn0wXz
10-26-2010, 10:27 AM
shut up hacker, ur wiz banned. get life noob.

lmfao ? not real dasmexy.

warrior still clicking, provemewrong. :)

ZeroGB
10-26-2010, 11:20 AM
LOL this forum is like for no lifers XD I am a global player from peru, i understand how you guys hated us, we all aren't cheats we ask estsoft for some solution but then don't saw us so the best solution for us was this, if you are angry because some ppl get tittles like this

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1750/cabalmain20100922031052.jpg

they maybe get some block, i hope that

greetings

Palomar
10-26-2010, 11:43 AM
LOL this forum is like for no lifers XD I am a global player from peru, i understand how you guys hated us, we all aren't cheats we ask estsoft for some solution but then don't saw us so the best solution for us was this, if you are angry because some ppl get tittles like this

they maybe get some block, i hope that

greetings

In that case...welcome no lifer.

No one said they hated you. Its natural not to want a bunch of strangers crashing our party.

Palomar
10-26-2010, 11:44 AM
I weak

Me tooooo!

FU2
10-26-2010, 11:45 AM
Lool overthrow TanGdynasty damn dey so bad ass.

Valdoroth
10-27-2010, 12:45 PM
Welcome to NA Cabal all global members. Couple of keys heads up for you guys:
1. We have too many ppl that troll, complain, or point out flaws of other ppl.
2. Don't rely on the general discussion for alot of info.
3. Don't let what ppl say get to you negativly bcs they either honestly dont care about anyone else other than themselves, or are just teasing and don't mean anything harmful.
4. Sure you've had issues with hackers, but so have we, and to be honest we probably both have the same amount, but since our populous is way larger its looks like less.

Looking forward to meeting alot of you guys.

Shinji
10-27-2010, 01:23 PM
you are angry because some ppl Hack to get tittles like this

Gl bro

sn0wXz
10-27-2010, 01:29 PM
Welcome to NA Cabal all global members. Couple of keys heads up for you guys:
1. We have too many ppl that troll, complain, or point out flaws of other ppl.
2. Don't rely on the general discussion for alot of info.
3. Don't let what ppl say get to you negativly bcs they either honestly dont care about anyone else other than themselves, or are just teasing and don't mean anything harmful.
4. Sure you've had issues with hackers, but so have we, and to be honest we probably both have the same amount, but since our populous is way larger its looks like less.

Looking forward to meeting alot of you guys.

while those first 3 points are spot on...the 4th point its flat out wrong, i can explain why.

they had x-trap (pre episode IV), gamegaurd presents a whole new and seperate rootkit then x-trap, and much more effective, i can testify first hand. Right now there is program public on the internet to disable x-trap completely, this is not true with gameguard, because the main bot services no longer have NA versions. The bots you see are private not public releases. The security of our server besides anti cheat program, is the packet security and error codes the server gives, which doesnt apply to thier version.

Lastly and most important to note: no gm moderation in global for 5 months or more before merge, this means even if someone did leave a trace of hacks, ect in logs; they wouldnt have been blocked from access because there simply was not a GM checking anything, or replying to help desk. obv the population of global was alot less then NA, but your looking at alot higher percentage of players that would have been blocked long ago, compared to some NA player who has found a un-dected exploit and is keeping it quiet.
Have you seen anyone selling the hack tutorial ingame before? i have, in global. about 2-3 dif people a night.

Deathlymonkey
10-27-2010, 03:49 PM

I like that guy's name.

Shinji
10-27-2010, 03:58 PM
I like that guy's name.

rofl +1. I just notice xD

cronic21
10-27-2010, 09:47 PM

ask morpheus...blue or red pill o.o