PDA

View Full Version : 5 points

MexicanJesus
10-24-2010, 07:06 PM
sooooo for a wizard how do u distribute the 5 stat points u get upon lvling up

Rowe
10-24-2010, 07:09 PM
dex and str just for gear / weapons use.

int all the way after that

MexicanJesus
10-24-2010, 07:12 PM
likeeee how though. when i lvl what do i use the 5 points in like 1 str 2 dex 3 int or something like that?

FU2
10-24-2010, 07:13 PM
Depends what you want to use...but generally jump put all into intel.

Rowe
10-24-2010, 08:03 PM
there is a button for auto distribute and the game will put them into the right sections for you.

SilverIceForum
10-24-2010, 08:59 PM
1) From basic levels 1 to 50 or 1 to 60 you will see in the char window what stat points you need to get the next rank up.
2) Each skill rank up adds STR/INT/DEX points that you do not have to distribute into stats other than basic needed for your class (examples- WA basic stat distro is STR (Major), DEX (Median), and INT (Lesser), or only what is needed for Item 1 above and/or needed to equip a new weapon/armor upgrade. WI as stated is fully opposite a WA, basic stat distro is INT (Major), DEX (Median), STR (Minor).)
3) Once you transcender skill rank up at level 100 rank up, you can start using extract pots to reduce your Lesser and some Median stats into your Major stat, or most common way is to look at what End Game Weapons/Armor you will need later to set your maximum Lesser and Median stats to, then extract pot the rest of the points from those 2 stats and distribute them into your Major stat.
4) All remaining stat points into your Major stat, only using extract pots or new points to distribute due to weapon/armor + increase of your end game gear (example- Mystic/Topaz/Red Osmium level from +9 to say +12, or get into higher ranked gear like SigMetal/Forium/Lycanus level at +9 from Osmium or Mystic/Topaz/Red Osmium tier gear at +9, etc.)

So, not knowing what level your WIZ is, follow step one first, stats to get into gear next, and once you got enough Skill Ranks where your Median and Lesser stats exceed the lvl 50 or 60 Rank Up requirements, rest of your points from there on into INT being INT is what a WIZ damage and Mana are based off of, and start looking into what your STR and DEX requirements are going to be for Osmium and higher gears as you get closer to Transcender skill rank (lvls 50-100). That way you pre-distribute STR and DEX ahead of time and not need to use as many STR and DEX extracts later on. Rest into INT Level 100 (Trans Skill Rank) and on except for gear requirements.

Wall of text yes, but trying to make things clear. Skill Rank Up Guide and Table At CabalWiki Site (http://www.cabalwiki.com/wiki/Skill_Rank) you should read to know how many total points, how many per skill rank up and what levels, very useful read. Hope I helped a bit. Have fun in your Cabal adventures ^_^

IRaid101
10-24-2010, 09:05 PM
all u needa know
+7 forcy set ( including orbs)
77str and 136 dex
+7 red osm set ( including orbs)
57 str and 113

those are your primary goals btw str/int/ dex runes will help alot so just extract them one at a time my suggestion the the lvling
1-4 don't go any higher than 4 til u have all 3 at lvl 4

Rowe
10-25-2010, 07:30 AM
all u needa know
+7 forcy set ( including orbs)
77str and 136 dex
+7 red osm set ( including orbs)
57 str and 113

those are your primary goals btw str/int/ dex runes will help alot so just extract them one at a time my suggestion the the lvling
1-4 don't go any higher than 4 til u have all 3 at lvl 4

lol raid like he knows what that is