PDA

View Full Version : Ports problem ? Can log in but can't pick a channel

6h15
10-26-2010, 07:59 PM
Hi. I would like to ask you which ports are suppose to be open. Put a lot of details in this procedure because it is not me who will open the ports but a technician. Thank you very much.

Plus, now that some of ports are open, I can log in but when I have to pick a channel, nothing happened... What I am doing wrong ?

My Cabal is updated, everything looks fine.. But I can't enter into the world. Please help me. Tyvm.

iNub
10-26-2010, 08:30 PM
What do you call a deer after I shoot it's eyes out?

There's your answer.

6h15
10-27-2010, 06:25 AM
Are you kidding me ?

Can you just tell me in details which ports I have to open please ? I am in resident and its a technician who open the ports... I dont know why I can't acess into the world of Cabal, so please just help me...

iNub
10-27-2010, 07:26 AM
Sure, I'll tell you what ports and how to open them. Just as soon as you answer my riddle.

6h15
10-27-2010, 07:30 AM
Ok. I guess it's no eye-deer... ^_^

'-' Thank you.

iNub
10-27-2010, 08:43 AM
We have a weiner.

Ok, the application (Cabal Online), chooses what ports it needs and it should open them automatically. Your ports are different than mine. Perhaps your Firewall declined Cabal permission to said ports. I would reinstall without FireWall or AV running. You shouldn't need to download it again.

6h15
10-27-2010, 11:05 AM
Well.. It's because I use a public internet, which all ports are closed... I have to send a request to a technician to open them, and I did. But now, I can only log in but I can't enter into a world. When I select a channel and I click on Connect to a server, nothing happens... No message error, nothing ! '_'

I'm waiting for a good list of ports or a solution of my problem by playing with your-freedom + proxifier. And it works, but the problem is the "limit" on your-freedom... '_' So please, help me to find a solution !

iNub
10-27-2010, 12:10 PM
public internet? like a school? you're lucky to get on youtube at a school ffs let alone play cabal. GL.

Get internet @ home.

6h15
10-27-2010, 01:17 PM
C'mon... Residence... -.- Im living here... ><' You shure there is no way to find which ports are for me ? :(:(:(