PDA

View Full Version : How about a Spanish speaking section of the forums....

GoughGhan
10-28-2010, 05:34 AM
Just for those Spanish speakers, since most of us can't understand them.....Would make it easier on both us that don't and them, so the English speakers don't flame them....Just add a section saying Espaņol

elviento
10-28-2010, 05:35 AM
fail segregation.

GoughGhan
10-28-2010, 05:36 AM
fail segregation.

No just one under the General section....EU does it for every language they have in EU The general section is English only there.

Personally I don't want to see anymore flaming then what we have now.....

Eriks419
10-28-2010, 06:09 AM
+1 for flaming in spanish now

GoughGhan
10-28-2010, 06:14 AM
+1 for flaming in spanish now

For some reason I approve of this post!

cerverus3
10-28-2010, 06:26 AM
lol

realowner
10-28-2010, 06:40 AM
el gogo desea el pene en agujero de la concha como perra en el taco

Rage
10-28-2010, 07:13 AM
no

Dr. Gregory House
10-28-2010, 07:18 AM
Nah everyone here should know some basic spanish. You should of taken it in Highschool, unless 1. You never graduated 2. You were home schooled and paid your teacher to pass you. 3. You never went to school. 4. Just forgot the basic spanish phrases.....etc Hola....Vendo....Como esta? are you serious come on people. I'm not even spanish......I'm white as can be.

mmmCake
10-28-2010, 07:21 AM
Not everyone takes spanish in school bro, there are OTHER foreign languages. I don't remember this server being global, I think it was global that merged INTO our server not the other way around. Why didnt they learn english in school?

On the other side maybe EST gms can understand spanish better than english given all the engrish they post

juji550
10-28-2010, 07:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMW_bKk6FRs
welcome, my buddies.

elviento
10-28-2010, 07:31 AM
Not everyone takes spanish in school bro, there are OTHER foreign languages. I don't remember this server being global, I think it was global that merged INTO our server not the other way around. Why didnt they learn english in school?

On the other side maybe EST gms can understand spanish better than english given all the engrish they post

Be happy usa has enought money for education and let the unfortunate be free. If your really from this dam country, respect your own constitution. "freedom of speech"

GoughGhan
10-28-2010, 07:32 AM
Nah everyone here should know some basic spanish. You should of taken it in Highschool, unless 1. You never graduated 2. You were home schooled and paid your teacher to pass you. 3. You never went to school. 4. Just forgot the basic spanish phrases.....etc Hola....Vendo....Como esta? are you serious come on people. I'm not even spanish......I'm white as can be.

I should have taken it in high school huh? I graduated in 96 when taking a Foreign Language wasn't a requirement.

I have no issues with us merging with Global. I'm going to have issues with all the people flaming the Spanish speakers in the General section. To where if they have there own section, they should be good to speak there without getting flamed, unless lets say Lethal decides to go there.

Hell I have members of my family that don't speak a lick of English. My grandmother being one of them, she speaks mainly Portuguese and really bad English, at family gatherings we (the grandkids) need to get the aunts uncles and parents to translate for us.

mmmCake
10-28-2010, 07:33 AM
freedom of speech does not extend to the internet srsly learn your facts

elviento
10-28-2010, 07:35 AM
freedom of speech does not extend to the internet srsly learn your facts

wth lol? arent we on usa copy right laws in here?

Cause if that is the case, you shouldnt give a fuk about other languages.

mmmCake
10-28-2010, 07:38 AM
wth lol? arent we on usa copy right laws in here?

Cause if that is the case, you shouldnt give a fuk about other languages.

No, websites are privately owned and run and thereby have the right to enforce any rules as to language they choose to, freedom of speech doesn't apply online in any way. You can buy your own website or web server and post or speak whatever you want but if the host that you are buying that from chooses to they can edit and remove whatever they deem to.

Basically its like saying you're over someones house and start swearing or whatever. Sure you might have "freedom" of speech but they can kick you out of their house and not let you speak it there.

deko
10-28-2010, 08:01 AM
Or your school teaches a different second language??????????????

elviento
10-28-2010, 08:10 AM
No, websites are privately owned and run and thereby have the right to enforce any rules as to language they choose to, freedom of speech doesn't apply online in any way. You can buy your own website or web server and post or speak whatever you want but if the host that you are buying that from chooses to they can edit and remove whatever they deem to.

Basically its like saying you're over someones house and start swearing or whatever. Sure you might have "freedom" of speech but they can kick you out of their house and not let you speak it there.

"16. MISCELLANEOUS.
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws that would result in the application of the law of a different jurisdiction. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any State or Federal court located in the County of Los Angeles, United States of America, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Except as otherwise specifically provided herein, this is the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral Agreements between us with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub licensable by you except with the Company prior written consent. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any heading, caption or section title contained in this Agreement is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof..."

http://www.cabal.com/Support/Policy

If you dont know what you talking about...just keep silence. As you see none of your none sence explanation is valid.
In conclusion "freedom of speech">Copy right owner in the USA, you should know that, arent you a US citizen? cmon man government pays your school, go to school.

mmmCake
10-28-2010, 08:19 AM
So EST says that you must follow rules of the united states in their policy. You realize that means that their POLICY precedes the rules there in cases of conflict. MEANING that if they said you can't speak anything but english, even if you have freedom of speech from the constitution, the decision that make overrides it and applies instead. Also freedom of speech isn't a "law" in the US, its a freedom in the constitution, not exactly the same thing. Its not illegal not to use your freedom of speech because it isn't a "law".

Rage
10-28-2010, 08:26 AM
"16. MISCELLANEOUS.
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws that would result in the application of the law of a different jurisdiction. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of any State or Federal court located in the County of Los Angeles, United States of America, and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Except as otherwise specifically provided herein, this is the entire Agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral Agreements between us with respect to such subject matter. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub licensable by you except with the Company prior written consent. The failure of the Company to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any heading, caption or section title contained in this Agreement is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof..."

If you dont know what you talking about...just keep silence. As you see none of your none sence explanation is valid.
In conclusion "freedom of speech">Copy right owner in the USA, you should know that, arent you a US citizen? cmon man government pays your school, go to school.

thats all i saw in your essay.

zx34
10-28-2010, 08:36 AM

How much USD was toca's acc?

MonkeyMom
10-28-2010, 08:40 AM
no

+1

toughnuter
10-28-2010, 08:48 AM
I don't see why not. If you can't understand, just don't read those post.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
10-28-2010, 09:18 AM
Just for those Spanish speakers, since most of us can't understand them.....Would make it easier on both us that don't and them, so the English speakers don't flame them....Just add a section saying Espaņol

I agree, would help those who just speak spanish, or people who don't speak a lick of it. Also, I personally get a little irritated because I can't understand someone, even in English, because then I can't provide a response. I wouldn't want to be an ass to someone for not knowing what they said. It would prevent tensions, and unnecessary conflict.

lordforceblader
10-28-2010, 11:08 AM
elviento dude just stf.u
no one cares about that "freedom of speech" crap
u just googled that shi.t and then u used ur fail ass english on the rest
GJ kid go finish elementary school

elviento
10-28-2010, 11:15 AM
3 year college, valedictorian in highschool.....max state scores for math,bio,phy,...had my full 4 years of glory with highest gpa...dont need your help on it, already worked. And I do as i want. Is my will to do it and since is my will, stupid comments like yours wont stop me

forums
10-28-2010, 11:21 AM

because spanish is the only language you can learn in highschool right? my school offered french and spanish.

MandaloreTheIndomitible
10-28-2010, 11:24 AM
Three years in college, valedictorian in high school.....max state scores for math,bio,physics...had my full four years of glory with highest gpa...don't need your help on it, already worked. I do as I want is my will to do it, and since is my will stupid comments like yours won't stop me.
There you go bro.

elviento
10-28-2010, 11:28 AM
There you go bro.

zZZ ty, was a "rage" story

Triplethreat
10-28-2010, 11:50 AM
If your really from this dam country, respect your own constitution. "freedom of speech"

Ahhhhh, another idiot who has no idea what freedom of speech applies to.

Were you the same tard from yesterday who said he can call people nig gers and EST couldn't do anything due to freedom of speech?

Triplethreat
10-28-2010, 11:54 AM
"16. MISCELLANEOUS.

Go take a basic Con Law class and get back to me.

Triplethreat
10-28-2010, 11:56 AM
3 year college, valedictorian in highschool.....max state scores for math,bio,phy,...had my full 4 years of glory with highest gpa...dont need your help on it, already worked. And I do as i want. Is my will to do it and since is my will, stupid comments like yours wont stop me

Then I'm guessing in those 3 years of college you didn't take a basic Con Law class........and it shows.

lordforceblader
10-28-2010, 03:12 PM
yes i belive u bro...100% true... no doubt!

elviento
10-29-2010, 05:53 AM
actually im a bio major o,o, human genome is my main subject

ljpalmer
10-29-2010, 02:27 PM

You are trying to say that you kick out everyone else who dont speak english, first, this is not your server, this is PUBLIC not private im trying to say that you don't pay to be able to play here.... anyway the rules now in this forum don't say anything about just post in english or you'll be banned. I agree about creating a section for Foreing Languages to avoid problems but don't get complains If you dont understand a line then don't click it and write something "Noob say: this is a english site" =).

Mishon
10-29-2010, 02:29 PM
You don't deserve one.

SilverIceForum
10-29-2010, 03:27 PM

UHHHHHHH, "WRONG", when I graduated highschool back in the day of hairbands, the elective was either spanish, german, or french you could take to fulfill the language credit...back to school for you loser.

elviento
10-30-2010, 06:55 AM
loling at this thread

Triplethreat
10-30-2010, 07:14 AM
loling at this thread

I know, it's awesome. Especially the idiot who thinks he has freedom of speech on an internet forum and a privately ran game.

xLethalx
10-30-2010, 07:28 AM
i make the laws im lethalheart the great

elviento
10-30-2010, 07:45 AM
[QUOTE=Triplethreat;129191]I know, it's awesome. Especially the idiot who thinks he has freedom of speech on an internet forum and a privately ran game.[/QUOTE

1. Is not a private server.
2. If it was private, why would you even be playing in here>?
3. Man your dum enought to listen to my sht...im just having fun playing with your stupidity.

Triplethreat
10-30-2010, 08:03 AM
[QUOTE=Triplethreat;129191]I know, it's awesome. Especially the idiot who thinks he has freedom of speech on an internet forum and a privately ran game.[/QUOTE

1. Is not a private server.
2. If it was private, why would you even be playing in here>?
3. Man your dum enought to listen to my sht...im just having fun playing with your stupidity.

You call me dumb, yet you can't even spell it correctly? And yea, everyone believes you were just "playing" around with your retarded comments. You believed what you were saying and even went far enough to copy and paste something that really had nothing to do with what was being discussed.

You got called out for being a complete moron with the ignorant drivel you were spewing, so the easy thing to do instead of admitting you were wrong is to claim you were "playing with my stupidity." LOL @ you.

elviento
10-30-2010, 08:29 AM
lol if you dont get why i spelled that wrong, your a nub flamer.

Triplethreat
10-30-2010, 11:05 AM
lol if you dont get why i spelled that wrong, your a nub flamer.

I just chalk it up to you being a FOB and you honestly believing it is spelled that way.

Rage
10-30-2010, 11:06 AM
would you rather be a fob like viento or a fat ginger like hattori hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Triplethreat
10-30-2010, 12:48 PM
would you rather be a fob like viento or a fat ginger like hattori hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sup my little ruined puppet? How ya been?

DoItOver
10-30-2010, 03:54 PM

It's one reason why in the future, americano is gonna be overun by spaniards or mexicanos.

I took french over spanish but I realized they are quite similar in some way.

SilentM
10-30-2010, 04:35 PM
There is so much failure in this thread.

First off, it is NOT uncommon for websites to have sections in english and another language if that website knows that their demographic has many people who speak another language in it.
A Spanish forum, I think, is quite a good idea, especially to break up the tension and useless flames.

Second, whoever said that Spanish is a requirement to learn in schools is wrong. While most schools have a requirement to learn a foreign language in school, it's NOT always Spanish. I know people who took German or French in high school instead of Spanish. Not to mention, Canadians play on this server too, and I'm pretty sure their second language is French not Spanish.
Also, who actually retains a second language when they've only taken a few classes they were FORCED to take and never apply it outside of school?

Third, no, we do not have freedom of speech on this forum. Certain words are censored and we can be banned for abusing them. That is the most obvious indication that we cannot say or do what we like on the forum, regardless of the U.S. constitution. The constitution is not a document that regulates the ENTIRE INTERNET.

SilverIceForum
10-31-2010, 04:28 AM
+1 to SilentM's post.

Addition I would like to add is a lack of understanding not being instructed in U.S. Government/History in the U.S. in regards to the freedoms and laws that make up the U.S. Constitution everyone thinks pertains as being followed or used on the internet as a whole regarding freedom of speech. Freedom of Speech, Freedom to Bare arms, all of them we take for granted here in the States. "Your freedom only goes so far until it impedes upon the freedoms and rights of others." Saying I "Must" know Spanish, French, Portugese, Japanese, etc; who are you to stomp your foot down upon my freedom, and in reverse, yes it is not right for me to force a Spanish, or other language, speaking person to know English either.

If that were true, all immigrants to the U.S. would be required to know English being the "Common" language here, but, see highlighted above we do not enforce such restriction because it impedes upon the individual's rights to "Express" their heritage and culture being the melting pot we are. Canada as stated above has 2 national primary languages, English and French, do not hear much complaining from them. I go visit say France, Spain, Japan even, common courtesy on my part is to first try to speak to even a vendor in their native language, at least know enough of their language to impart if they can understand what I am trying to say in their language over price of something I wish to buy while there. If they extend courtesy back in English, that is on them to extend, and so forth.

Adding sub-forums here for the Global players coming in, Vietnamese, Spanish, etc for them to communicate on these forums with themselves for like trade, Q&A, etc would be extending a common courtesy to the new members of our, now, larger community, and also would be good to help the transition for them.

So, yes, I also support the OP original idea/suggestion, and be last I post about this in this thread, see you in game ^_^