PDA

View Full Version : EST you dun goofed

mmmCake
10-28-2010, 07:49 AM
Why did you do nothing about all the gear gained from hacking on global before the transfer? Why didn't you take any time to actually get rid of all the hackers from global before the transfer?

AND ON TOP OF THAT you gave them all a choice on what server to go to and the choice to rename so NOBODY can tell who they were before if they knew who the hackers were and they can go off and hide now and act all legit.

inb4 you (EST) decides that you can't ban anyone for hacking if you check the logs from global and they hacked but they changed their names now

xXPrecisionXx
10-28-2010, 07:58 AM
lolumad

mmmCake
10-28-2010, 08:08 AM
Yes Im mad that EST can't do a simple job that they repeatedly say they do and they continue to make mistakes that let more hackers go and then act completely oblivious about them.

IE: seireitei using account transfer on characters in order for EST to respond saying that "account" is legit even if there is blatant evidence of the person hacking they don't link the two together it seems. Just like now all the global players get to rename and they probably wont be able to link them to all the videos and screenshots that people have of them hacking on global. We're talking about people who edited and basically gave themselves gm powers on global and repeatedly respawned and farmed bosses and hacked high level dungeons. Even people recorded hacking bosses like this are just walking around free.

Yeah that 126 (1 level above ft2) no-nation with a shop full of +6 jewelry SURELY must be legit. Bet he has the 4th or so ft2 title

zx34
10-28-2010, 08:34 AM
There's a guy with 7 bof7s from what I heard.

Hasufel
10-28-2010, 08:38 AM
Its not that big of a deal..so what if they bring over hacked gear.more gear for us!its not like they are bringing over pc dmg forcium and 14% amp peices

toughnuter
10-28-2010, 08:49 AM
Why did you do nothing about all the gear gained from hacking on global before the transfer? Why didn't you take any time to actually get rid of all the hackers from global before the transfer?

AND ON TOP OF THAT you gave them all a choice on what server to go to and the choice to rename so NOBODY can tell who they were before if they knew who the hackers were and they can go off and hide now and act all legit.

inb4 you (EST) decides that you can't ban anyone for hacking if you check the logs from global and they hacked but they changed their names now

LOLUMAD?

I like how other NA players kept saying "oh they are not going to get gear" this and that and now GG

HAHAHA

zx34
10-28-2010, 08:51 AM
LOLUMAD?

I like how other NA players kept saying "oh they are not going to get gear" this and that and now GG

HAHAHA

Cabal global I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s at war.

Shinji
10-28-2010, 09:23 AM
bloomer add me in vind meng :<

MandaloreTheIndomitible
10-28-2010, 09:31 AM

Yeah that 126 (1 level above ft2) no-nation with a shop full of +6 jewelry SURELY must be legit. Bet he has the 4th or so ft2 title

They can still tell who's who lol. You prob need an E-mail to register an account, which then they can verify what account is being transfered, and then put it in our servers. Just because players can't ID certain people doesn't mean EST can, they just don't care. I mean, they just released a BUNCH of people banned for exploits, alz glitch, blah blah blah. They could check the logs for certain damage/positioning in war, but they don't. EST can do a lot more but frankly, they just want our money for the most part. Also on a side note; I have a few HD's over 4 months old now. Just Saying.

People have alts nub.

mmmCake
10-28-2010, 11:25 AM
They can still tell who's who lol. You prob need an E-mail to register an account, which then they can verify what account is being transfered, and then put it in our servers. Just because players can't ID certain people doesn't mean EST can, they just don't care. I mean, they just released a BUNCH of people banned for exploits, alz glitch, blah blah blah. They could check the logs for certain damage/positioning in war, but they don't. EST can do a lot more but frankly, they just want our money for the most part. Also on a side note; I have a few HD's over 4 months old now. Just Saying.

People have alts nub.

I think you misunderstand

Ive had help desk responses explicitly saying an account is "legit" after proof of a screenshot of the same player is posted blatantly hacking. All this just because they renamed or character transferred a character like its a get out of jail free card. I think youre overestimating est here

Wayne Griffin
10-29-2010, 01:09 AM
does this really surprise you? honestly. look at all the blatant hack users in the game right now, even after numerous help desk submissions with tons of valid proof, EST has done nothing yet.
same bots, same hackers, same everything.

DaSmexy
10-29-2010, 01:15 AM
it just 2 easy words for this
LAZY AZZES .

realowner
10-29-2010, 01:25 AM
cabal is dead have fun =D