just_A_guy
10-28-2010, 05:08 PM
yes hi guys

this is my first time i ever going to play cabal

i have read the game info in the site

but it's all ((blah....blah...blah)))

so i need tips to start the game

so lite me see

Q1- i want to start playing using force balder or wizard .is that a good character to start with?
Q2- what is the thing that i must not do in my character?

Q3- if the game have state point systame(str-int-blah blah))

where i must use them too

for example if i was wizard (2int and 3 str) every level if i get 5 points

thinx allots guys for helpingnewbie like me ;)

XFearMyBladeX
10-28-2010, 05:16 PM
force blader and wiz are both strong,but,force blader is pretty much made for pk.wiz is strong too but squeshy,his def is low but their BM2 is rlly epic.

only thing u cant do on ur char is to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ his build.

with Fb,ur str and int is minimum requirement to use ur gear(armor) the rest goes to DEX.
with wiz,ur str and dex is minimum requirement to use ur gear,the rest goes to INT.

if u wanna be annoying killing ppl make a fb u will have lot of fun,if u wanna be a dungeon guy make a wiz

just_A_guy
10-28-2010, 05:20 PM
what class do u recommend?for new player

XFearMyBladeX
10-28-2010, 05:24 PM
i would go with wiz,reason is u will need a dungeon class to make money,since there are a few wiz in game u will make friends fast cuz every1 in cabal need a wiz for sp buff.

just_A_guy
10-28-2010, 05:28 PM
ok man thinx alot

this is what i needed

i have one Q if dont want to answer thats all right you have been a big help for me so far

a dungeon class? whats that ?

XFearMyBladeX
10-28-2010, 05:32 PM
wiz are strong at pvp/pk but since their bm2 is soooo freaking good they rlly epic at pve.
dungeon class(class thats pretty much made for dungeons)
dungeons are the places u will go to make money,gear up

Berserk_Fury
10-28-2010, 05:40 PM
wiz, warrior or blader for a new player.

XFearMyBladeX
10-28-2010, 05:44 PM
wiz, warrior or blader for a new player.

wiz is rlly cheap now.if he go wa he will need like 300m for a gs(and thats a nub gs).same goes to bls.
so best chooise for him is a wiz.like i said every1 needs a wiz in game so he will make friends fast and will get help from ppl to help him make his wiz good,since they need it ^^

Registering
10-28-2010, 09:05 PM
WA can just farm their weapon in weod and they only need 1 compared to 2 for a wiz.

No love for an FA as a new char? They seem to be pretty solid. I started around 6 weeks ago with an FA (first time playing). I didn't have any help with money and had no issues getting 300m worth of items by the time I was 140. I didn't sell any good drops either. Just a bunch of cores and little items like various 2 socket osm armors. It's not great money but it's enough to hit 650 def, 900 m.atk, 43% CR, but with bad CD (around 60%), more than enough to continue farming and level to 160.

just_A_guy
10-29-2010, 03:15 AM
ok guys thinx for the great tips

but i thank i will go with the wizard

thinx to all of you :)