PDA

View Full Version : Yo Seireitei

mmmCake
10-28-2010, 07:14 PM
Does it feel better now that Global is here with all their hacked gear that you can unload and show off all the +6 and +7 jewelry and amp runes you have from hacking ft2?

realowner
10-28-2010, 10:22 PM
doesnt matter there guild is garbage

Razwordz
10-28-2010, 11:41 PM
doesnt matter there guild is garbage

But yet you trolls continue to talk about us. And you still hide behind Forum accounts ashamed to show your IGM cause your probably all over nutxz in game. Keep trolling, keep I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing, keep complaining, it only makes us stronger.

Lilo
10-29-2010, 12:00 AM
But yet you trolls continue to talk about us. And you still hide behind Forum accounts ashamed to show your IGM cause your probably all over nutxz in game. Keep trolling, keep I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing, keep complaining, it only makes us stronger.

but yet you continue replying the trolls lol
how funny isnt? XD

realowner
10-29-2010, 01:27 AM

garbage guild

Hottsause
10-29-2010, 01:33 AM
why talk smack lol just a game if you cant do anything about our guild get stronger and prove something end of story :D zZzZz

DaiFaye
10-29-2010, 01:47 AM
Seireitei aint a bad guild but not that good either... Since some of their members take the game too freaking serious and start spending USD on gear, alz and account... I think it's not fair to all those legit players in there... Garbage guild? maybe... or maybe not...

Ryukou
10-29-2010, 02:03 AM
What is Sereitei?

realowner
10-29-2010, 02:37 AM
What is Sereitei?

some trash guild on merc

VeeOhhCee
10-29-2010, 04:01 AM
some trash guild on merc

umad?