PDA

View Full Version : Departing

AirCrush
10-28-2010, 07:14 PM
well it seems that I've been very busy with things and that i haven't logged in for a while.

I got school, writing a book, web technology, building an organicultural farm and protecting people from the mortgage fraud and debt fraud in the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and CANADA by means of letters and forms and I've been having amazing success.

Lately since last year I've been thinking more and more on what is the point of playing games. There is so much to do out there to make the world a better place but instead people spend their time on games to get the best combinations of 0's and 1's that are ideal to progress in a game in which will inevitably shut down.

But this isnt just cabal. All games come to an end. when you play game for lets say 5 years and it shuts down. People dont think to themselves "Wow i just wasted 5 years of playing this game and what do i have to show for it. When i could be utilizing my time more efficiently by spreading goodness and positive change that can make the world a better place.". Instead they just go to the next game because maybe their real life is hard and depressing so they need an escape. Of course 5 years is just an example. And I am not even including the people who spent hundreds or thousands of dollars and still have nothing to show for it.

I'm not depressed, sad, angry, selfish, egotistical, arrogant, ignorant, emotional, "raging" or anything that may be used in a similar context in this frame. I just think that i have things that can be done and more "everlasting".

People need to ask themselves. In the end. What do you have to show for it. What did Cabal ever done or effect you in real life positively.

I may login once in a while to war. I might not. If i don't, then this is my goodbye. It was nice knowing you guys.

Til then, peace, love and a lot of happiness. I'm out.

XFearMyBladeX
10-28-2010, 07:29 PM
ok,first of all dont generalize every1 with ur drama.maybe this game is a waste of time for you,but for other ppl it is not.if u are going to leave or not the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and leave and stop making a post(it is kinda lame ^^).
me for example,i live in miami,was living in south miami and miami beach,now i moved to coconut grove,the place is boring.i can go out with friends but they live far away from me now and were i live now ppl think that cuz they have alot of money they are god and i send to hell those ppl,so basically i have no1 to hang out atm.in other words cabal is were i have fun.
ppl know the game is coming to an end,next years summer we will have cabal2,so we will start from 0,even when ppl know about it,they still play cuz hey HAVE FUN.
if ppl have better things to do or not besides playing cabal is up to them not u ^^

AirCrush
10-28-2010, 07:35 PM
Never once have i said that this applies to other people. i was simply trying to get people to understand why i was leaving and maybe share some thoughts.

It would help if you used proper grammar. I haven't said anything that was negative so your comments were a bit over the top. you could have easily said it in a different respectable tone or manner.

Sabuvok
10-28-2010, 07:38 PM
And will anybody care if you leave? Not sure about others, but to me it seems like this is your excuse for not going online (maybe because you're banned?).

Sky;107010']Hello CABAL Players,
This is CABAL Support Team.

Here are blocked user lists for using 3rd party program from 25th of July to 6th of Sept. As you know, any 3rd party program usage is strictly prohibited.
Below accounts will be permanently banned and please be noted that purchasing Alz through Alz-sellers would eventually bring out botters around the field and dungeon.

9/4
AirCr***
We will keep patrolling continuously to pull away botters from game, and to provide you a better game circumstance.

Thank you.
CABAL Support Team
Looks like your name there

XFearMyBladeX
10-28-2010, 07:51 PM
There is so much to do out there to make the world a better place but instead people spend their time on games to get the best combinations of 0's and 1's that are ideal to progress in a game in which will inevitably shut down.... People dont think to themselves "Wow i just wasted 5 years of playing this game and what do i have to show for it. When i could be utilizing my time more efficiently by spreading goodness and positive change that can make the world a better place."
read it ^^
u saying ppl "WASTE" their time playing or i am wrong o.o

XFearMyBladeX
10-28-2010, 07:54 PM
o.o btw werent u gonna leave? why u still here lol?arent u supposed to make the world a beautiful place with love,flowers,love,hugs,kisses,butterflies... LOL

Rowe
10-28-2010, 08:21 PM
cabal is a . . .

great way to interact with other people of the world.

great way to relieve stress

great way to spend time when the weather is bad

great way to save money instead of going out and spending it

great way to make friends

great way to learn new things

great way to etc etc.... you get the point.

vayzm
10-28-2010, 11:56 PM
Well, I do understand your reasoning. However, you could also apply that scenario to life in general. We humans go about this life finding ways to entertain ourselves, only to pass it by faster. As far as being an end goes, life is just that. It is part of an end. You could also state, what does a dead man have to show when all things come to an end. The point i am trying to make, is to just be happy and enjoy whichever medium you use to pass your time. When it comes down to it, we all just seek happiness.

God Bless

Limitless
10-29-2010, 12:55 AM
You are stupid and egotistical.

Shinji
10-29-2010, 03:09 AM
And will anybody care if you leave? Not sure about others, but to me it seems like this is your excuse for not going online (maybe because you're banned?).

LOL owned

LILCHAOLAO
10-29-2010, 06:39 AM

They never answered his ticket D:

Sabuvok
10-29-2010, 03:50 PM
They never answered his ticket D:

I wonder how he's gonna log in every once in a while to war then lol

Mishon
11-04-2010, 12:22 AM
Dude, games are for kids.

Roxlyn
11-04-2010, 12:24 AM
cookies

Perfectsync
11-04-2010, 12:26 AM
Yay drama. I think i'll sit back relax and just watch the future posts in this thread.

Roxlyn
11-04-2010, 12:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWHJk5g9DOE

IVSaKeN
11-04-2010, 02:06 AM
well said

Shinji
11-04-2010, 06:55 AM
I dont like the future post :<

Tainted
11-04-2010, 04:41 PM
o.o