PDA

View Full Version : anyone else buy ecoins put em on thier account then get blocked.

apap
10-29-2010, 02:04 PM
the title says it all lol but yes i bought ecoins put on my account went to log on said im blocked. there was some issue i had right number but it said it was invalid but then the ecoins were on the account i was like wtf. went to log on said was blocked. any gm able to help me or is this the new way to make money promise something then flee in the night.

jay7981
10-29-2010, 03:36 PM
Best to put in a ticket for this instead of using the forums.

sn0wXz
10-29-2010, 03:37 PM
the title says it all lol but yes i bought ecoins put on my account went to log on said im blocked. there was some issue i had right number but it said it was invalid but then the ecoins were on the account i was like wtf. went to log on said was blocked. any gm able to help me or is this the new way to make money promise something then flee in the night.

if there was dispute then the account could have been blocked for fraud prevention. as that person said above, help desk cuz balboa just gunna lock u down son!!

WIpwns
10-29-2010, 05:14 PM

me

jay7981
10-29-2010, 10:26 PM
me

submit a ticket

iNercy
10-30-2010, 04:20 AM

Tip: when purchasing the card make sure the person at the register "Scans/Rings Up" all your cards. If he doesnt ring one up then the card is not activated even tho you put the right pin on the site, will come up as invalid. :)

ikilledhomer
10-30-2010, 09:25 AM
I had this same problem. My account is blocked to. Just fill out a ticket and hope.

xLethalx
10-30-2010, 10:15 AM
play vindictus

Mishon
10-30-2010, 10:47 AM
Best to put in a ticket for this instead of using the forums.

Getting someone to reply to his ticket is like trying to win the lottery.