PDA

View Full Version : People Quitting Cabal

lilgreeneyez
10-29-2010, 03:22 PM
Anyone Here Quitting for a while or thinking about it?

If so post why!

I'm done with this pile of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ as far as I know for the following reasons:

1.The Drop rate is riddiculous
2.The upgrade rate is also riddiculous
3.The economy is totally destroyed
4.The crit rate is also riddculous

Either use a real _______ing calculator or hire a _____ing american instead of this bull___. Wtf is wrong with u ppl and ur damn rates? I have 40 rate yet I crit once an entire day? Wtf is the matter with u guys.

but anyways o.o

Even if you aren't quitting just post the things that piss you off
should be something that is:
a)Just
b)mostly in the power of the staff
c)widespread and common

sn0wXz
10-29-2010, 03:28 PM
drop rate, upgrades have always been the same, i dont feel like its got worse.

Number one thing that piss.es me off is the lack of a Merit ranking in this game, nobody gets any drop rate bonus or anything for time spent grinding in high level maps. Something like this for 140+ maps could benefit players who actually put time into grinding characters, and not just be a 0.2% chance of getting something decent 1-2 times a month. (not talking about normal amp drops like osm ect) im talking bout grinding maps like pf n pi, should have merit ranking system in place)

not game-breaking, i still find myself coming bak to cabal even after taking small break. none of the other games are as fun as cabal atm really...

Rapturen
10-29-2010, 04:56 PM
I quit like 3months+ ago because this community is a peice of ___ to be honest. Maybe it has changed?

Mishon
10-29-2010, 05:01 PM
I quit because it just got boring lol, and it is to money based. You spend 90% trying to get alz for good gear, after you get the gear there aint sh.it to do -.-

XFearMyBladeX
10-29-2010, 05:18 PM
Anyone Here Quitting for a while or thinking about it?

If so post why!

I'm done with this pile of I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ as far as I know for the following reasons:

1.The Drop rate is riddiculous
2.The upgrade rate is also riddiculous
3.The economy is totally destroyed
4.The crit rate is also riddculous

Either use a real _______ing calculator or hire a _____ing american instead of this bull___. Wtf is wrong with u ppl and ur damn rates? I have 40 rate yet I crit once an entire day? Wtf is the matter with u guys.

but anyways o.o

Even if you aren't quitting just post the things that piss you off
should be something that is:
a)Just
b)mostly in the power of the staff
c)widespread and common

1.if u want good drop rate pay for diamond and buy BB,if u cant cuz u are too poor,then shut up,learn to deal with it and stop QQing
2.just buy the stuffs already upgraded,i am sure u havent try to upgrade using enanhers.
3.that hard for you to farm dungeons or u just being lazy o.0
4.again stop QQing and buy some pc rate and some rol+2 ^^

onlythings that piss me off are ppl like u QQing all the time over NUB stuffs

Descryption
10-29-2010, 07:24 PM
ESTsoft really sux, they only want fill their pockets of money -.-.

Berserk_Fury
10-29-2010, 07:24 PM
1.if u want good drop rate pay for diamond and buy BB,if u cant cuz u are too poor,then shut up,learn to deal with it and stop QQing
2.just buy the stuffs already upgraded,i am sure u havent try to upgrade using enanhers.

1. Even with double droprate, diamond, and bb+, grinding in PI for 4 levels = 5 book drops, a couple cores and garbage runes. Pointless suggestion is pointless.
2. When I fail to +9 items with 4 enhanced cores, that takes a big chunk of my already small alz supply.
3. That point has nothing to do with destroyed economy.
4. Honestly I'm not sure what the guy is complaining about here. I have 53 rate, and I crit more than 53% of the time.

You know what pisses me off? Retards like you that probably haven't even played this game long enough to know how bad things are, yet talk like this.

SpankyMcMeat
10-29-2010, 07:25 PM
1. Even with double droprate, diamond, and bb+, grinding in PI for 4 levels = 5 book drops, a couple cores and garbage runes. Pointless suggestion is pointless.
2. When I fail to +9 items with 4 enhanced cores, that takes a big chunk of my already small alz supply.
4. Honestly I'm not sure what the guy is complaining about here. I have 53 rate, and I crit more than 53% of the time.

You know what pisses me off? Retards like you that probably haven't even played this game long enough to know how bad things are, yet talk like this.

what destroyed economy? rs and lid @ 99k each ftw. lololol

xxxkradxxx
10-29-2010, 07:26 PM

sound like u have lots of money to wasted lol
but the merging make me wanna quit because all the price r so mess up atm n communication issue...

XFearMyBladeX
10-29-2010, 07:48 PM
[QUOTE=Berserk_Fury;129057]1. Even with double droprate, diamond, and bb+, grinding in PI for 4 levels = 5 book drops, a couple cores and garbage runes. Pointless suggestion is pointless.
(that means ur luck I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s or u havent try all that)
(lol again,just buy the stuffs upgraded kakaka)
if u want money then go farm.u sure that point has nothing to do with economy? ^^
seems u need to read once again,hes QQing about luck,rate,... (i think u should read it again ^^)

i rlly rlly think u havent try diamond+bb ^^ go give it a try LOL

XFearMyBladeX
10-29-2010, 07:49 PM
what destroyed economy? rs and lid @ 99k each ftw. lololol

translation: i am poor and i have no money to buy stuffs in game ^^ lolololol

cronic21
10-30-2010, 11:38 AM

i have done nothing but grind and farm in this game since i started

ur #1, i have always used prem bb+ etc, have only gotten to kill 5derks(bc u have a game with a player base in the hundreds for a boss that can b soloed and res's 1x every few hrs) junk, flee rate etc from them, and only 1 pc drop eod2, 0 amp, 0 good runes, from lvling to 1-160.
ur #2 the pt is u should b able to + gear urself since max was raised to 15, 10 should b average decent gear, and attainable.(edit: i persoanlly used 60mil when uch from npc for 1mil came out few weeks ago..managed to get my +6 boots....to +6...only costed me 60mil to yay for upgrading)
ur #3 if the drop rate is sh1tty...how is farming helping u at all?! u need to actually b able to get drops to farm...hello?! am i suppose to waste 100hrs of my life to farm a million lid's to get a SEM? zzz move on
ur #4 ive seen ur gear...u using rol+2? no...so stop actin like a big baddy on forums alrdy man. dam

ontopic.

i feel like quiting bc after this merger u can see all the low lvl maps filled with bots that will soon b lvling higher and higher and b crowding other maps.
i was just in GD on my nub and see mobs dying left and right...ran all over to find the bot...and found no1. hax r getting worse, bots r getting worse, so much unlegit gear in game now (at least on merc) that it isnt even found to think about.

drop rate = sh1tty bc of bots. drop rate is based on kills bot = alwats killing non stop, so for us humans...that kill, and break...we get sh1t on.

gms in this game will never clean up their mess they let in.

ZEPR0
10-30-2010, 12:29 PM
I quit because it just got boring lol, and it is to money based. You spend 90% trying to get alz for good gear, after you get the gear there aint sh.it to do -.-

go to war channel / Nwar
thats What I do

Rowe
10-30-2010, 01:56 PM
either way if you quit im sure you will be back.....

aka ive quit 2 times always end up coming back.

but the economy is messed up

drop rate is a little ob sered

and the GM dont do sh.it about botters/hackers and tickets.

Rage
10-30-2010, 02:28 PM
either way if you quit im sure you will be back.....

aka ive quit 2 times always end up coming back.

but the economy is messed up

drop rate is a little ob sered

and the GM dont do sh.it about botters/hackers and tickets.

3rd time wasn't a charm you still blow.

Rowe
10-30-2010, 03:01 PM
3rd time wasn't a charm you still blow.

how would you know? oh thats right you dont know....

dreyk
10-30-2010, 04:51 PM
i quit becuase administrators and GMs are "GREAT!!"
They dont help to ppl anyway.

Why then they are ADMINISTRATORS on this FORUM!?

toughnuter
10-30-2010, 05:40 PM
LOL you should've quit long time ago. The game was dead 1 year ago.