PDA

View Full Version : Cannot connect to the server?? Need Quick Help and Guidance!!! PLZ!

coskun1990
10-31-2010, 09:17 PM
Hey i just starting playing cabal about a week ago, and everything was fiine, i got a few levels done etc. Than one day i wasnt able to log in. It says "You have Failed to connect the server"

Ive been trying everything for the past 3-4 days and nothing would work.
ive tried uninstalling everything that is cabal related and re installed numerious times, i have made multiple accounts coz maybe there was something wrong with my account.

This is very frustrating and shouldnt be occuring seeing as it was working fine a week ago.

I thought maybe me being in Australia and your network not covering my IP address but as i said before, i was playing Cabal a week ago, so i do not think thats the case unless you guys blocked my country? but i high doubt it...

And before someone says....please submit a ticket and wait for someone to get back to you...don't bother. Ive already submitted one....and no response so far.

Please, anyone know how to fix this??

ikilledhomer
10-31-2010, 09:34 PM
Were you playing the global server?

SilverIceForum
10-31-2010, 09:46 PM
1) Try uninstalling again and deleting all the Cabal Folders, yes, already done that, see #2...
2) Some Programs don't remove all they installed when their uninstallers, so run a Program like Revo Unistall, and go its deepest scan to uninstall a program, or uninstall using the programs normal unistall, manally delete all folders still left behind after, and then run a registry cleaner app like Powertools Lite to complete the job.
3) Reinstall cabal using the installer from www.cabal.com, not the one from www.cabalonline.net

Bet the problem is up there in #2, left over registry entries or config files from stuff not being deleted properly gumming up the works.

Still doesn't work after that, then the G.Ms need to look into their server config to see what ip ranges are not being accepted though a region is clearly now allowed.

coskun1990
10-31-2010, 09:53 PM
Were you playing the global server?

Yerh i believe i was? I know that server isn't available now, but it said it was re directed to NA servers.

ANy idea what i can do?

coskun1990
10-31-2010, 09:55 PM
1) Try uninstalling again and deleting all the Cabal Folders, yes, already done that, see #2...
2) Some Programs don't remove all they installed when their uninstallers, so run a Program like Revo Unistall, and go its deepest scan to uninstall a program, or uninstall using the programs normal unistall, manally delete all folders still left behind after, and then run a registry cleaner app like Powertools Lite to complete the job.
3) Reinstall cabal using the installer from www.cabal.com, not the one from www.cabalonline.net

Bet the problem is up there in #2, left over registry entries or config files from stuff not being deleted properly gumming up the works.

Still doesn't work after that, then the G.Ms need to look into their server config to see what ip ranges are not being accepted though a region is clearly now allowed.

Yeh i believe i deleted and uninstalled all folders and programs that had to do with cabal
Ran a search on my computer for any left over folders of cabal and deleted them too.
:S

ikilledhomer
10-31-2010, 09:57 PM
Ok now go to http://www.cabal.com <--- there, not cabalonline.com or w/e you had before and download the game from that site. kk?

coskun1990
10-31-2010, 10:04 PM
Ok now go to http://www.cabal.com <--- there, not cabalonline.com or w/e you had before and download the game from that site. kk?

I've already done that, not working sorry.

ikilledhomer
10-31-2010, 10:09 PM
Did you MAKE the transfer? on the site when you login it will say, Transfer from Cabalglobal.com

coskun1990
10-31-2010, 10:22 PM
Did you MAKE the transfer? on the site when you login it will say, Transfer from Cabalglobal.com

I've tried too, i get stuck on step 2, it doesnt approve my e-mail address, it says its not valid. Even so ive created accounts on www.cabal.com and yet it is still not working.

ikilledhomer
10-31-2010, 10:29 PM
Hmmm Idk what else you could do. A decent amount of players are having a little trouble with this and I'm sure this week they will have it worked out. Wednesday I would think.... I Think GM's might not be on during the weekends, so wait till the week days.

xeruel
10-31-2010, 10:42 PM
I have played Global with no problems, after the transfer took place bam !! I can't even connect to server (I have transfered my chars into NA server tho)

Estsoft please fix the problem

ikilledhomer
10-31-2010, 10:44 PM
Guys lets all just take a chill, I was blocked due to a gocash gamecard issue. I'm sure by wensday, M/A day everthing will be fine. just submit that ticket and they will get to it. Just wait it out, I'm sure it won't be long :))

coskun1990
10-31-2010, 10:49 PM
lets hope so, thanks for the help anyway mate!