PDA

View Full Version : Cabal server off ?? PLS ANSWER ME

retoxxg
10-31-2010, 10:29 PM
my game guard is so strange beacuse is very long time to load the cabal and when cabal turn on there is loading and after loading i want to log in but i cant beacuse my game guard off me of the game ehhh ;/ i dont know cabal is offline or my computer i play cabal about 3 months and this is first time pls help me its started today i now updating reinstalled cabal maybe this help

ikilledhomer
10-31-2010, 10:48 PM
I've never heard of this before...I'd fill out a ticket with a Title that will catch the GM's eyes in intrest

Campus
11-01-2010, 01:51 AM
try to restart ur computer

DrifterX
11-01-2010, 01:56 AM
Hello CABAL Players,
This is CABAL Support Team.

We will have an emergency maintenance today. Reported errors will be corrected during the emergency M/A.
Please refer to below details.

[Emergency Maintenance on 1st Nov]
1. Schedule: 1st Nov 2:00 ~ 3:00 [PDT]
2. Activity
- The error that the periodic frontier stones dropped from Halloween monster were set as permanent.

We will See you after the M/A.
Regards,
CABAL Support Team

Try again after this

iNub
11-01-2010, 02:01 AM
How about next time we have this "100% Drop Rate Bonus", you increase the drop rate of something other than Alz and Event letters. Just a thought. (:

DrifterX
11-01-2010, 02:03 AM
+1
How about next time we have this "100% Drop Rate Bonus", you increase the drop rate of something other than Alz and Event letters. Just a thought. (:

XFearMyBladeX
11-01-2010, 02:03 AM

err that would be tooo easy,too many ppl with good gear not fun