PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the T-Point System Fixed

[GM] Q
11-01-2010, 12:30 AM
Dear CABAL Players,

A problem was found with the T-Point system:
When you log out from the server, the accumulated T-points were rolled back to 0.

This problem is now solved and you would be able to see that the total points that you have accumulated since the last maintanence is back in its place.

Also, please be noted that T-points are not accumulated when a character is dancing, in town, opening a personal shop, or not moving for a certain period of time.

Example) When character with Blessing Bead Plus applied, hunts for 5 minutes and then returns to the town, the T-point count timer is initialized, so that the character has to hunt for at least 10 minutes all over again to earn the T-point.

Sorry for any inconveniences caused.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team

Berserk_Fury
11-01-2010, 07:10 AM
It is still stupid that only BB+ users get this bonus. No love for us premium users?

iNub
11-01-2010, 07:15 AM
still only BB+ i would assume, beserk. As I still have 0 T-Points.

Berserk_Fury
11-01-2010, 07:23 AM
still only BB+ i would assume, beserk. As I still have 0 T-Points.

I know, I was just commenting on how stupid that was.

Spur
11-01-2010, 07:31 AM
70m per month for T points not bad i guess. i got my T points =)

iNub
11-01-2010, 08:08 AM
70m per month for T points not bad i guess. i got my T points =)

really? that covers the voucher for prem, then another 100m/mon for the BB+

Spur
11-01-2010, 10:51 AM
well the way i think about the way they are doing it is smart. prem affects ure whole account so u can be on any of ure 6 chars and get Tpoints, BB+ only affects 1 char so they are promoting the use of only 1 char

Berserk_Fury
11-01-2010, 11:50 AM
well the way i think about the way they are doing it is smart. prem affects ure whole account so u can be on any of ure 6 chars and get Tpoints, BB+ only affects 1 char so they are promoting the use of only 1 char

Except BB+ also doesn't give the same bonuses that prem does, even for the single character. So I don't see how that makes sense.

Spur
11-01-2010, 11:54 AM
Except BB+ also doesn't give the same bonuses that prem does, even for the single character. So I don't see how that makes sense.

its called maximizing profit. if u get prem u can gain tpoints on all 6 chars y would they want that? they want u to use a BB+ on watever char ure playing in order to gain tpoints

Berserk_Fury
11-01-2010, 12:44 PM
its called maximizing profit. if u get prem u can gain tpoints on all 6 chars y would they want that? they want u to use a BB+ on watever char ure playing in order to gain tpoints

No duh, I was just saying that your previous point was retarded.

Hash
11-01-2010, 01:39 PM
No duh, I was just saying that your previous point was retarded.

how was it retarded ? spur was just explaining why its smarter for est to do it like that. this way they earn more money, which is essentially what spur was saying.

Berserk_Fury
11-01-2010, 01:57 PM
how was it retarded ? spur was just explaining why its smarter for est to do it like that. this way they earn more money, which is essentially what spur was saying.

Spur was saying in that post that EST wants people to play 1 character, which is wrong, they just want to make more money.

IRaid101
11-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Spur was saying in that post that EST wants people to play 1 character, which is wrong, they just want to make more money.

the way they get more moeny is through one character
so est wants one character o.o

HeyI'mLethal
11-01-2010, 06:07 PM

one doesnt have anything to do with the other there's no way to tell if having more characters=more money

so anyway yeah it's obvious they're building some sort of hate propelled time machine using our rage and magnets to go back in time and get dinasaurs to sell. ok?
call me crazy

do it u wont

http://i53.tinypic.com/24lu461.jpg

Lute
11-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Why does the timer reset if you go to town? I understand that it doesn't count while in town but by resetting when you do you're basically punishing people for dying, switching channels, getting hp pots, going to a store to npc things, etc.

You could die every 9 minutes grinding and never get a single T point.

What if you're switching channels killing bosses in pf, every time you log in your timer would get reset because you spawn in "town"

sora
11-04-2010, 02:02 AM
Why does the timer reset if you go to town? I understand that it doesn't count while in town but by resetting when you do you're basically punishing people for dying, switching channels, getting hp pots, going to a store to npc things, etc.

You could die every 9 minutes grinding and never get a single T point.

What if you're switching channels killing bosses in pf, every time you log in your timer would get reset because you spawn in "town"

For more money obviously bro<><>

Alphasee
11-04-2010, 09:37 PM
Spur works for EST by selling alz.

comrade
11-08-2010, 10:52 AM
+1 good to know there are some people playing this game have a good business mind.