PDA

View Full Version : Changes to the Item Shop

grognours
04-15-2010, 01:39 AM
3 facts to remember before ranting about Item Shop changes:

1- Cabal is a FREE TO PLAY game

2- Those changes are the most effective way to counter alz sellers

3- EST will surely implement other ways of payment for the CASH SHOP, just give them time.

That being said, good job EST ! keep it up

P.S.: I would like more sulfury armors ( Victoria Secret Lingerie kinda armor ) and D cups female models please... thank you

clydewins
04-15-2010, 01:44 AM
3 facts to remember before ranting about Item Shop changes:

1- Cabal is a FREE TO PLAY game

2- Those changes are the most effective way to counter alz sellers

3- EST will surely implement other ways of payment for the CASH SHOP, just give them time.

That being said, good job EST ! keep it up

P.S.: I would like more sulfury armors ( Victoria Secret Lingerie kinda armor ) and D cups female models please... thank you

lol u really got to be jking about number 2 most of all where do u think people will go to get alz if there unable to buy things in cash shop to sell for alz lol if anything it is the most effective way to push people into buying from alz sellers so ya please maybe learn economics and maybe some supply and demand also the only reason cabal is free to play is cause of the money they make off of the cash shop and lastly making more things in cash shop account bound gives people less reason to buy them

grognours
04-15-2010, 01:49 AM
lol u really got to be jking about number 2 most of all where do u think people will go to get alz if there unable to buy things in cash shop to sell for alz lol if anything it is the most effective way to push people into buying from alz sellers so ya please maybe learn economics and maybe some supply and demand also the only reason cabal is free to play is cause of the money they make off of the cash shop and lastly making more things in cash shop account bound gives people less reason to buy them

Lol so maybe EST should learn about basic economics ?

clydewins
04-15-2010, 01:49 AM
also they need to control the botts more if they are gonna try and compete with alz sellers plus that probably wont matter cause im betting the alz sellers are already haveing lvl 170 charaters making the alz easy for them if they really wanted to stop them they would look into all transactions on the game of 100 mil or more like maybe if they have ga;s again this could be on thing they do to help the gm's

clydewins
04-15-2010, 01:51 AM
Lol so maybe EST should learn about basic economics ? well ya maybe they should the customer base is limited on options of buying there product aka cash shop which they do plan on adding more ways but at same time they have given reason as many have posted alredy about the costumes and bbs and the fatc they buy to sell as we all know less of a reason to purchase there product

grognours
04-15-2010, 02:02 AM
I hear what you are saying, but what pisses you the most in the changes ?
1- the fact that you won't be able to purchase merchandise for the Item Shop to sell them out to get your montly alz income
or
2- the fact that you won't be able to purchase BBS and costume boxes with your alz

I think EST are aware of what they are doing, and if they don't , you and I will debate about it in 2 months and you'll start a thread ''Told you so Grognours !!''

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-15-2010, 02:08 AM
the only thingi didnt like about the revision of the cash shop was the BB+ 30days being account bound.. awww no more BB+ to buy for me T_T and no more BB+ to sell for those who got the cha ching =P

Cade
04-15-2010, 02:12 AM
also they need to control the botts more if they are gonna try and compete with alz sellers plus that probably wont matter cause im betting the alz sellers are already haveing lvl 170 charaters making the alz easy for them if they really wanted to stop them they would look into all transactions on the game of 100 mil or more like maybe if they have ga;s again this could be on thing they do to help the gm's

A period is correctly used when placed at the end of a sentence. Sorry but your posts are kinda rivaling a 7th grader's typical writing style...juss sayin'

ESTForum
04-15-2010, 02:17 AM
If EST is actually trying to make the playing environment of Cabal NA by making it harder to make alz through selling cash shop items, I say kudos to them (since they actually care). HOWEVER, they will need to pull through with monitoring/banning illegitimate ways of real money to alz transactions. If they can do this second part successfully, I think they'll have created a good gaming environment that would encourage a larger player base translating into more profits in the long run.

clydewins
04-15-2010, 02:17 AM
being able to sell bbs once they get game cards buying the game cards last year when i was playing is what allowed me to get my crafting to the point it is now at 8.7% forcium martial suits and get the gear i no longer have lol cause of quitting last year to play wow and giving it away and also selling some of it to craft more right when i was quitting i had bought just over $2000 dollars in game cards

Cade
04-15-2010, 02:19 AM
If EST is actually trying to make the playing environment of Cabal NA by making it harder to make alz through selling cash shop items, I say kudos to them (since they actually care). HOWEVER, they will need to pull through with monitoring/banning illegitimate ways of real money to alz transactions. If they can do this second part successfully, I think they'll have created a good gaming environment that would encourage a larger player base translating into more profits in the long run.

One of the more educated/well thought out posts I've seen in these threads.

clydewins
04-15-2010, 02:19 AM
If EST is actually trying to make the playing environment of Cabal NA by making it harder to make alz through selling cash shop items, I say kudos to them (since they actually care). HOWEVER, they will need to pull through with monitoring/banning illegitimate ways of real money to alz transactions. If they can do this second part successfully, I think they'll have created a good gaming environment that would encourage a larger player base translating into more profits in the long run. i agree but will only work if they can do what u said i hope they have a better way of doing it then blizzard did if not the game will be worse off changeing the cash shop and not controlling the illegal part of alz buying

clydewins
04-15-2010, 02:20 AM
srry cade im not in school anymore but u can tell your teacher tomorrow when u go to school on me

Cade
04-15-2010, 02:21 AM
being able to sell bbs once they get game cards buying the game cards last year when i was playing is what allowed me to get my crafting to the point it is now at 8.7% forcium martial suits and get the gear i no longer have lol cause of quitting last year to play wow and giving it away and also selling some of it to craft more right when i was quitting i had bought just over $2000 dollars in game cards

Man I'm all for freedom of spending money, but just curious like...how can you manage to spend thousands on a free online game? Pretty sure you could classify that as an addiction in one way or another but hey whatever works for you.

grognours
04-15-2010, 02:22 AM

I like you :)

Shinn
04-15-2010, 03:00 AM
the only thingi didnt like about the revision of the cash shop was the BB+ 30days being account bound.. awww no more BB+ to buy for me T_T and no more BB+ to sell for those who got the cha ching =P

For the most part i kinda do wish they would bring BB+ back without warp or Premium channel Access those both should be Premium Only features, because lets face it that exp Bonus was very nice, me personally i don't care what they do though since i use BB+ and Prem