PDA

View Full Version : still freezing up

merlon
11-02-2010, 06:52 PM
ok dam it im pissed est wont help 3 tickets not answered in over 2 months. So can anyone help me. ive redownloaded cabal with patches upgraded memory to 2 gig,tried playing in windows mode. And im still freez ing up wtf:mad:

shutupson
11-02-2010, 07:09 PM
try restore you system i think that may work ,since i hav u problem before i try that and is work for me

jay7981
11-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Try THIS (http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?10939-General-Steps-to-Excellent-Gaming)

merlon
11-03-2010, 07:35 AM
thks guys and gals

LostArcher
12-14-2010, 09:00 AM
Still freezing, and don't say its my computer or anything because other people are experiencing it also. Yes, I've tried to defrag, clean, registry clean, update drivers, and what ever else you may be thinking. It still freezes/lag on average about 10-30 secs, no sense in doing dungeons or anything. This has been rolling around the forums in tech and other stuff since the illusion castle update. I'm wondering if they are going to actually get better servers or not. But, with the recent issues and revolving issues that is unlikely.

sn0wXz
12-14-2010, 09:01 AM
lol? most likely OPs comp is junk, 2gig ram and thats the UPGRADE lolololol

ForumHavoc
12-14-2010, 09:05 AM
lol? most likely OPs comp is junk, 2gig ram and thats the UPGRADE lolololol

My PC is a dinosaur and it runs cabal fine.

LostArcher
12-14-2010, 09:07 AM
My PC is a dinosaur and it runs cabal fine.

before the Illusion Castle update Cabal ran fine. After the update I freeze and die. Weird, but I know a bunch of people that experience this also.

sn0wXz
12-14-2010, 09:08 AM
yep a bunch of people prolly has junk pc too :p i srsly dont hav "lag" from the game, only "Lag" from the servers once in a while....Nothing like "skipping" which happend on my old pc... dell 2003 piece of shi.t

LostArcher
12-14-2010, 09:10 AM
yep a bunch of people prolly has junk pc too :p i srsly dont hav "lag" from the game, only "Lag" from the servers once in a while....Nothing like "skipping" which happend on my old pc... dell 2003 piece of shi.t

hahaha :D funny post, no junk pc here, its total game freeze but oddly enough the mouse still moves.

sn0wXz
12-14-2010, 09:16 AM
operating system?
proccessor?
ram?

just curious..if u hav decent pc there might be alternative routes to finding a solution based on your o/s, i dont see why cabal would "freeze" for you, but not others...
sure u can find another guy to agree w/ u about the freezing...but lets face it, a majority of players probably would disagree... :3 i wouldnt wait for a gm to come out with a magic solution for just you lol...prolly not gunna happen..

LostArcher
12-14-2010, 09:19 AM
xp

pentium D3.20

2gig ram

well above the minimum requirements

I can understand where u are coming from when you say that "someone could agree" but this has been happening directly after the castle update not before at all. I enjoy this game very much and would like to continue playing, but it is getting to the point that I just need to move on. I play other games online and have no issues. I uninstalled, reinstalled, cleaned, deleted, everything pretty much and nothing seems to work.

ForumHavoc
12-14-2010, 09:20 AM
xp

pentium D3.20

2gig ram

2x everything i got. :) And i play very nicely.

sn0wXz
12-14-2010, 09:37 AM
xp

pentium D3.20

2gig ram

I can understand where u are coming from when you say that "someone could agree" but this has been happening directly after the castle update not before at all. I enjoy this game very much and would like to continue playing, but it is getting to the point that I just need to move on. I play other games online and have no issues. I uninstalled, reinstalled, cleaned, deleted, everything pretty much and nothing seems to work.

i meant by that, i had a dell 2003, and it would not run after the user interface update, with illusion castle, the UI was just too much for the p/c for some reason, (Extended slots on the skill bar/user interface)
xp, pentium 4, 1gb ram....
I think u could be experiencing what i had with old pc...but maybe i am wrong, one of the most noticable things was, if i casted a skill and rotated the screen, the casting of the skill would stop the screen incrementally, meaning everytime i casted a skill the screen would stop, then continue rotating after the skill was cast. Really fkd up blinking/dashing on that pc as a wiz.

After the new pc, quad core, 4gbram, w7 64 bit...i dont hav any hard lag at all... just occasional client>server lag where combo will break or somet :p

LostArcher
01-15-2011, 01:24 PM
Hahahahaha so I wasn't crazy at all. Ever since the lag issue post and fix I haven't lagged/frozen once. Thanks ESTsoft