PDA

View Full Version : Actually, they don't.

iNub
11-02-2010, 09:31 PM
The Pet section under "Help" used to have some confusing crap in there about trans skills and dummies and whatever, but it didn't work. I checked just now and it's been changed to this:

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6273/petexp.png

It says when your skills have reached trans, then your pet will gain exp on dummies. Those are my skills. Both are max trans, and yet the result is still 0.00% pet exp on dummies over an entire night.

Yea, I've used SQ over 50 times, WW and SW about 50 times each as well, countless magic / aqua arrows I'm gonna have to say it doesn't work.

Fix it.

iNub
11-03-2010, 03:02 PM
a bump and a prayer for [GM]s to acknowledge.

>.>
11-03-2010, 03:12 PM
lol

iNub
11-04-2010, 05:49 AM
Still an issue that needs resolving.

iNub
11-08-2010, 09:06 AM
bump.

iNub
11-10-2010, 05:46 AM
Fix this

SilverIceForum
11-10-2010, 09:48 AM
The wording is just messed up. I have always been under the assumption when they first came out with pet skills and levels it was stated, you could never get pet exp off a training dummy. Can get pet exp off a Boar or Panda due to they are field mobs, but not t.dummies. So what needs fixing is the wording about pet exp gain once you are trans needs to be removed.

See Ya in game :)

iNub
11-10-2010, 07:17 PM
The wording is just messed up. I have always been under the assumption when they first came out with pet skills and levels it was stated, you could never get pet exp off a training dummy. Can get pet exp off a Boar or Panda due to they are field mobs, but not t.dummies. So what needs fixing is the wording about pet exp gain once you are trans needs to be removed.

See Ya in game :)

the wording was changed from it's original context. all i'm askin is that they either 1. allow pet lvling on dummies or 2. remove the idea as u suggested.

m/a is goin on again let's see if they look at this -.-

sn0wXz
11-10-2010, 07:31 PM
what is the point again? there is also text in craft cards that says 5% of craft level 100 instead of 100% of craft level 5....much more relevant typos in the game lol, i wouldn't stress about a simple mis-nomer...nobody uses training dummies for pet exp anyway, they level fast enough with just running dungs/farming..