PDA

View Full Version : Please help.. CONNECTING ERROR

timeisuseless
11-03-2010, 11:31 AM
I have a problem connecting:S..
I have added cabal to firewall and even turned it off, and i still get a "Cant log in to server, please try again later"
I tried re-installing and checking files on the launcher. Please help me

sn0wXz
11-03-2010, 11:34 AM
try hotspot shield VPN to connect and see if it let you in, to see if its IP problem.

Submit help desk ticket and give them information about where you are connecting from.

timeisuseless
11-03-2010, 11:40 AM
try hotspot shield VPN to connect and see if it let you in, to see if its IP problem.

Submit help desk ticket and give them information about where you are connecting from.

I'm sorry, what is a hotspot shield VPN?
And a ticket i don't know where i can find it, i'm at the help desk but it asks me for server and character and i don't even have that:S

sn0wXz
11-03-2010, 11:44 AM
just make something up for character, all u need is to contact them with ur information, they dont have to locate ur character before answering your help desk ticket. Put server mercury or venus if u care to choose one now.

Hotspot shield Virtual private network can be download from google.

Click here (http://hotspotshield.com/) for link to thier site to try it and see if it lets you into cabal server. its quickest way to identify whats wrong, and could atleast allow you to make character and then submit help desk after..

DoItOver
11-03-2010, 07:13 PM
Dont doit! Yuz 6onna 63t hacked yo.

Luly
11-03-2010, 08:18 PM
If u're using AVG , disable the Resident Shield , and u should be able to play.