PDA

View Full Version : Came Back After Transfer Ending Date

Zokon
11-04-2010, 01:46 PM
Hey,

Well I pretty much think I screwed myself. I came back around Oct 27 after stop playing cabal for about 5-7months and found out that ESTsoft is hosting the NA servers. Well you see I don't want to start over because I had probably 1 to almost 2 years of playing on my account (played cabal online ever since it came out for NA) I can't get to Cabal Global because it's closed for maintence, and that has been goin' on for like, ever!... anyone i mean like GMs come on help me please. I sent in a Ticket number but you haven't answered me. Ticket # 14244. :(

VanquishedSoul
11-05-2010, 08:27 PM
Yeah, same thing with me. I came back after the end date because a friend of mine was interested in playing with me. I had to quit because I was entering college. Thing is, I never received any e-mails from OGplanet saying that they were transferring the game. I check my e-mails but since I stopped playing Cabal I did not visit the site. What's worse is I put a good amount of time into my account and spent over $100 dollars in the cash shop. My ticket is before yours but it still has not been answered either. I don't see how I am to blame when OGplanet did not send me any notices.

Noriega
11-10-2010, 07:42 PM
Better than my situation. I came back before it ended and couldnt transfer due to some ridiculous password problem it keep saying i had. Read forums, which told me to send a ticket. Ive sent one every 2 weeks (ts its been a month since my first ticket) and apparently you can only open 3 tickets max.
Not one of them were even looked at. Even an acknowledgment would have been nice.

Valdoroth
11-10-2010, 08:25 PM
I believe you have to go through some lengthy procedures talking to OGP and all if i remember reading correctly. Good luck with it all though. Hope you can figure it out.

Valdoroth
11-11-2010, 10:44 PM
I found it under the FAQ section on main page:

STEP 1:
To transfer, fill in your OGP ID and password to verify.
(DON'T PRESS 'GIVE UP' button this time.
Put your OGP account and its password in the blank, and hit the 'Transfer' button.)

STEP 2:
Once you sign up, the verification email will be sent to your email address.

STEP 3:
Check your email and click the link in it to activate your account.

STEP 4:
Click "OGP ACCOUNT TRANSFER" button on home page and go through OGP data transfer.
If you want to transfer, fill in your OGP ID and password to verify.

Noriega
11-13-2010, 06:16 PM
I do not think we are that moronic to not know how to follow simple instructions. There is a problem with the transfer feature that doesnt allow us to transfer. It wont take the password, OG claims its EST fault, and EST simply doesnt answers any tickets because i guess they do not know how to work the ticket queue. In any event, me and 10 of my friends are stuck in limbo because even though we tried to transfer prior to the date it was due, neither company were of any help in making sure the actual transfers worked as intended. And perusing the forums, quite a few people have had that problem, i havent seen any have it resolved.

PS: The characters are still there. Those who friended me and those who were able to transfer with in the guild we were in, see them.

dementace
11-14-2010, 11:46 PM
I'm in the same situation.. I really would like my account recovered because of the countless hours I spent on my account... sighhhh, hopefully things get resolved soon..

Aerolight
11-21-2010, 01:23 AM
I suddenly thought about checking back on Cabal Online after a year of inactivity due to graduate studies in college. And OMG, I did not found out about OGPlanet losing Cabal Online and the whole transfer account situation until late Saturday, November 20, 2010. I am so so so screwed now!

I also have not receive any notice in any of my e-mails from OGPlanet about ending its operation of Cabal Online and the account transfer procedure that is to be followed. You see, I happened to have two accounts with OGP Cabal Online. One account has a female lvl-125 wizard in full forcium/mithril martial armor set (without forcium cape, of course). The other account has a female lvl-140 blader in full forcium/mithril martial armor set as well. They are like twin sisters you can say.

VanquishedSoul
11-22-2010, 03:41 PM
You see, THAT is the thing. I did not receive ANY e-mails about this. You would think, "Oh crap I spent money on that game, let me transfer my character as quickly as I can" but no, I didn't even have the opportunity to think that. I was not warned about a transfer. I guess they did this on purpose as a scheme to rip people off. Yeah, all the people that were taking breaks from the game for more important matters are screwed because of OGplanet's lack of communication. Oh, but of course, they just sit there and blame EST who can't even answer tickets properly.

Killa
11-22-2010, 07:47 PM
I myself am thinking about taking legal action, as soon as I find out from a professional what I need to do. We should either band together and do something about this, or suffer as individuals that do nothing. Please, if you want something done, contact me before I get into this thing all by myself. I'm personally fed up with it, when my hard earned money could have been used elsewhere. Currently I have started over as a WA, the name is Rage01. If you see me in game, don't hesitate to add me as a friend. Eventually I will do something about this, point blank. ESTSoft, more specifically OGplanet should have been better prepared for this. Because of failure on either side, they now have me to deal with, and I don't play around when it comes to my money.

Aerolight
11-23-2010, 12:18 PM
I myself am thinking about taking legal action, as soon as I find out from a professional what I need to do. We should either band together and do something about this, or suffer as individuals that do nothing. Please, if you want something done, contact me before I get into this thing all by myself. I'm personally fed up with it, when my hard earned money could have been used elsewhere. Currently I have started over as a WA, the name is Rage01. If you see me in game, don't hesitate to add me as a friend. Eventually I will do something about this, point blank. ESTSoft, more specifically OGplanet should have been better prepared for this. Because of failure on either side, they now have me to deal with, and I don't play around when it comes to my money.

Good luck Killa!!! I truly hope your legal case will make ESTsoft re-open the account transfer hotline from OGPlanet. As an individual in North America (in USA), I've spent a cumulative total of $775 for astros for my two accounts for Cabal Online before becoming too busy with college. This is according to my transaction history in my current OGPlanet account. Now I'm too dirt poor to buy astros now. Don't have as much financial resources as I use to have over a year ago. I think Killa would agree this is a huge financial blow for any NA OGPlanet Cabal Online player. I recently have no idea I've spent that much. It was spent over a very long period of time, little by little.

VanquishedSoul
11-23-2010, 12:31 PM
I personally have not spent that much, but as I look at my transaction history now from OGplanet it says I've spent $130. Regardless of the amount, if someone, anyone, puts money into any game it should go without question that the account should never be deleted. Unless it is deleted by the user, or the user in question has done something to go against the ToS, even then it should be something BIG, then the account should have some data tied to it saying that it should not be deleted. If that is not the case, then the company should be prepared to reimburse or refund the user in some way. Especially since the fault lies with the company and it's poor communication skills. I would have transferred my account the instant I received an e-mail about a "transfer", but again that did not happen. I will not be blamed because I did not waste my life away at a computer screen starting at the homepage of a game that I decided to take a break from for more important matters.

Noriega
11-24-2010, 12:34 AM
Ive spent $1720 on my account, not that it was a lot of money for me, but thats still close to $2000 and not so much as a Boo from either side about its current state. No email warning me about it, i had to hear it from a friend who happened to have come by the site and told me about the transfer. I made it time, but god forbid something works.

And its the quietness of the admins here. Over a month and my tickets are not responded to, 3 of them. They post in other parts of the forum with their questionable English, but of course they do not respond to any threads concerning this. Its not like they are busy banning anyone in game for using bots and cheats. Or gold sellers and buyers. Forget answering tickets and making sure things work. Lets just play the quiet game and hopefully it will go away.

VanquishedSoul
11-24-2010, 10:29 AM
It's been almost a month for me as well, 3 weeks now. I don't even think they're answering tickets right now. They're too busy accepting checks and credit card numbers.

VanquishedSoul
11-27-2010, 05:08 PM
Still nothing.

Noriega
11-28-2010, 12:23 PM
I assume there is a rug around. I wonder if we are meant to be under it.

PerfectSaint
11-28-2010, 04:10 PM
@Killa:

I added you on yahoo.
And apparently I already had you on yahoo.
names Scotty.

I haven't been able to transfer AT ALL. I forgot my password from OGP, talked to a GM and he said to change my password on the cabal.com website and that it should change the password for both OGP and cabal.com. Well it didn't. I told him this and never got another reply. After 4 months -.- I think I gave him enough time..

[GM] Valentine was the name.

Now I had 2 accounts here that I did successfully transfer and was able to login on them both. ChaosRider/Mentalis and PerfectSaint was the two main characters from those accounts.

I can't login on them now because it says I have to validate. WTF?

VanquishedSoul
11-29-2010, 06:53 AM
It wouldn't kill them to make a thread, or even post in a thread on the subject, what number ticket they're on. At least to let the players know they're actually working on them, and to put our minds at ease. Not very hard, and it would be very understandable to do so given the large amount of tickets they have. Again, this just makes me think they don't give a crap about the small group of people that have problems like this.

Cristian119xd
11-30-2010, 02:03 PM
it doesnt even let you put in your OGP info. it talks about some cabal global, and on the home page there is no OGP Account Transfer. wtf are we supposed to do

Cristian119xd
11-30-2010, 02:13 PM
Werd, wtf. i personally didnt put any money into my OG Planet Cabal Account, from ogplanet.com but it is really irritating to have them not hold cabal any more and act like it is not their problem. i had a lvl 101 or 102 blader in Mercury, and i played cabal for a whole year to get to lvl 101. not that i have no life, i do, and on top of that, school work, so it really pisses me off to see i can play cabal anymore. AND I AM NOT GOING TO F***ING START ALL THE WAY FROM LEVEL ONE. I HAD FULL MYSTIC MARTIAL SUIT PLUS 2 AND IT TOOK A LOT TO GET THAT!!! if any1 knows of a way, or finds out how to fix this cluster f**k, please tell me. dont hesitate to talk. AND I HOPE CABAL.COM READS THIS. FIX YOUR SELF ALREADY, AND IF YOU WANT TO HOST SOMETHING, FOR EXAMPLE CABAL DO IT RIGHT! you can also add me on yahoo, im under [email protected]

VanquishedSoul
12-01-2010, 12:36 PM
Yeah, it's not there anymore because they removed it. There was a deadline they had for OGplanet transfers. Why they're still allowing Cabal Global to transfer and not OGplanet I don't know. Point is, I did not receive any e-mails about it and while I was busy with work and college I missed it. I check my e-mails daily, and I did not receive a word from OGplanet about a transfer. I want my money, or I want my character.

awakens
12-01-2010, 02:57 PM
you guys really need to read the ToS before signing up.

VanquishedSoul
12-01-2010, 04:35 PM
I have, and no where does it say anything about the player(s) losing their money because of a transfer. In fact, the ToS mentions nothing of the liability of the company in terms of a transfer occurring. In any case, why should the player(s) be punished because OGplanet, or ESTsoft, failed to properly inform it's community of a transfer? I've said this time and time again, but I received no e-mails about this at all. One could easily blame OGplanet, and I did. However, they quickly sent me over to ESTsoft when I alerted them of my problem. I don't know about you, but I had more important things to do than just go back and forth everyday to OGplanet's website and check up on a game that I was taking a break from. Aside from that, there really is no reason that ESTsoft can't simply allow us to transfer or reimburse us in some way. If they have truly deleted all the characters already, then it's as simple as putting a digital number, i.e. e-coins, into our accounts equal to the amount in Astros so long as we can provide proof that we did indeed purchase those Astros for cabal. Simple as that.

Noriega
12-01-2010, 06:28 PM
May i ask what part of the ToS includes those who came in time, could not transfer due to w/e bug in the transfer system they had. Sending in a ticket like we were advised to do (by og and the gms via old forum posts), to both companies. One not knowing anything about anything and pretty much sent us to the other company who for over a month has not answer the tickets we were told to send.

Because i do not see a "we are not obligated to follow through on the advice we gave you" clause anywhere. Maybe its in the fine print.

awakens
12-01-2010, 07:07 PM
You guys really can't read or something? This is EST's ToS which should follow right in line with OGP and most MMO host.

We reserve the right at any time to:
•Change the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
•Change the Service, including terminating, eliminating, supplementing, modifying, adding to or discontinuing any content or data on or feature of the Service or the hours that the Service is available;
•Change any fees or charges, if any, related to your use of the Service; and
•Change the equipment, hardware or software required to use and access the Service.
Any changes we make will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may provide by any means including, without limitation, posting on the Site. Your continued use of the Site or Service after such notice will be deemed acceptance of such changes. Be sure to return to this page periodically to ensure familiarity with the most current version of this Agreement. Upon our request, you agree to sign a non-electronic version of this Agreement.

YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ONCE YOU AUTHORIZE US OR OTHER DESIGNATED PAYMENT SERVICE TO CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR A CERTAIN AMOUNT, SUCH AMOUNT SHALL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE REFUNDABLE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, UPON TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT FOR ANY REASON, TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT, TERMINATION OF THE CASH SHOP AND/OR THE DISCONTINUATION OF THE SERVICE.

Noriega
12-01-2010, 08:01 PM
That has nothing to do with >answering the god damn tickets<

My character was not deleted (or altered or eliminated or terminated or modified) because i can still see it in my old guild.
Its not banned since i was able to log into it earlier this year, multiple times, to see how the game was.
And the name of the character is still not available, since they usually, during the time i played with OG, deleted accounts. I can say up until January my account was active.

And i do not remember asking for a refund. 2k is nothing. I just want to know the status of my character.

If they cant restore it, fine. Delete, i already made a new character, i just want my name.

But not answering tickets that they told us to leave, leaving instructions for a customer to follow to a system that has not worked for quite a few people, and then leaving them stranded instead of problem is not something that a ToS covers (which by the way, is usually applicable to either actual game modifications which alters the way characters play, or the service of the game, like nerfing, buffing, alteration of login system, system requirements, etc. etc. As well as those whom abused their account in some as to cause an abrupt cancellation of the account due to violation of some sort. Unless not playing is a violation, i do not see how that is applicable.)

Then we have the part of the fact that when those accounts were created, the did not fall under the ToS of EST, but of OG, so they can not enforce such things upon an unknowing party. Although TOS changed yearly, current OG stipulates that
5. Rights You Grant to the OGPlanet Sites:

A). Distributing Content You Produce. Subject to OGPlanet Privacy Policy, you are licensing to the OGPlanet Sites and Services any "content" you provide through or to OGPlanet Sites and Services. User submitted content includes but is not limited to: letters or emails; cheat codes; board posts; reader reviews; game ratings, data, notes and testimonials; and poll votes. OGPlanet Sites and Services may modify, display, distribute and create new material using such content on OGPlanet Sites and Services for the promotion and marketing of our Services and the operation of our system. By submitting content, you automatically agree, or promise that the owner of such content has expressly agreed that, without any particular time limit, and without the payment of any fees, OGPlanet Sites and Services and anyone it permits may reproduce, display, distribute and create new works of authorship based on and including the content. You may not submit materials that have been trademarked or copyrighted by anyone other than yourself. When you submit a game FAQ, text guide, walkthrough or image, it is considered your original and copyrighted work and you are licensing the content to OGPlanet for publication. We may modify the format and display of the work. It may be distributed across OGPlanet Sites and Services for promotion and marketing of our Services and operation of our system.
B). Account Access. In order to ensure that the OGPlanet Sites and Services are able to provide high-quality services that are responsive to our members' needs, you agree that OGPlanet employees have access to your account and records as reasonably needed to investigate complaints.
C). Merger or Acquisition. In order to ensure a smooth transition of services relative to your subscription, in the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of all or substantially all of its assets, or the sale of an individual website owned by OGPlanet, OGPlanet may transfer your personally identifiable information and transition your existing accounts to a similar subscription product to a third party as a part of such merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale.

My account has yet to be transferred evidently, else, i would have had access to it, and most likely, been able to agree to the ToS of EST.

You may terminate your subscription at any time. When you terminate your account, you will be terminated immediately, without refund. You acknowledge that OGPlanet, in its sole discretion, may terminate your ID, password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service for any reason, including, without limitation, if OGPlanet believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement or any OGPlanet User Agreements. OGPlanet may also, in its sole discretion, at any time discontinue providing the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service under any provision of this Agreement may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that OGPlanet may immediately deactivate or delete your account and/or bar any further access to the Service. Further, you agree that OGPlanet shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Service. YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT OGPlanet SHALL NOT BE REPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADJUSTMENTS, REFUNDS OR ACCOUNT OVERSIGHTS PAST THE 7th DAY OF SUCH OCCURANCE OR LACK THEREOF.

I still have an OG account, thus my account has not been terminated. Nor have i willingly terminated my account. There is not dated clause stating that if, within a certain amount of days, i do not use the account, its automatically considered terminated, so as long as they remain OG, and my account is within good standing, it still exists.

So if my account is not with EST, then its with OG. Since OG stated that i must contact EST, whom i have yet to sign agreements with anything concerning that account, as well as tried to claim the account within the allotted time they stipulated, i dont see how your ToS pushing is applicable here.

VanquishedSoul
12-01-2010, 08:45 PM
I believe the line you've highlighted refers to services in the game, such as premium membership, which does not apply to this situation. Also, as Noriega stated, like him my account was not "terminated" and was still intact. I violated no rules or ToS, was not banned, and was not guilty of modifying the client for personal gain. Again, as Noriega stated, the ToS that should be examined are that of OGplanet, since the transfer or Acquisition occurred under that company. However, they ever so quickly sent us in the direction of ESTsoft.

Noriega
12-01-2010, 09:42 PM
And its not like they do not know
http://forum.cabal.com/member.php?9-GM-Jamie&tab=visitor_messaging#visitor_messaging

This guy http://forum.cabal.com/member.php?3364-Killa

Has been waiting since june.

I mean freaken june! GM Daisy told him to send a ticket and obviously it hasnt worked if he is complaining till now.

awakens
12-01-2010, 10:29 PM
@Noriega: Then you should clearly know you're posting on the wrong forum. Go to OGP to deal with the problem.

I'm lazy to type up all of the flaws in your post but to summarize it all.

OGP lost the right to host Cabal which makes the ToS you sign with OGP void and your Cabal account terminated. You may transfer your account under EST but EST holds no liability on your behalf until you sign the new ToS. But the thing is.. the ToS states it holds no liability at all for any reason.

@ Vanq: Cabal is a game service correct? Okay then.

Noriega
12-01-2010, 11:50 PM
@Noriega: Then you should clearly know you're posting on the wrong forum. Go to OGP to deal with the problem.

I'm lazy to type up all of the flaws in your post but to summarize it all.

OGP lost the right to host Cabal which makes the ToS you sign with OGP void and your Cabal account terminated. You may transfer your account under EST but EST holds no liability on your behalf until you sign the new ToS. But the thing is.. the ToS states it holds no liability at all for any reason.

@ Vanq: Cabal is a game service correct? Okay then.

I guess lazy is a new term for "i have no relevant information concerning the subject, but i do have a keyboard"
You see, when a company states one must come into contact with another company, and the company we must contact, also says that yes, you must contact us, and when there is an attempt to make contact but there is -no response- to said contact, the customer is left in limbo.

EST nor OGP never stated anything being -wrong- with the account, nor has there been any word of it being broken, bugged, deleted, banned, moved, not moved, or any of the sort. So there is no liability to own up to, or deny, again leaving making your ToS waving, invalid. Not to mention the parts of the ToS you posted has nothing to do with accounts, but account services. And unless this happens to be a P2P game, there were no services terminated, on an account that was not in use.

If you wanted to prove how much of a smart a.ss you think you are, you may want to highlight parts of the ToS that may actually be applicable to the situation -you think- is going on, such as:

10.1 Termination. This Agreement shall remain effective until terminated. If you wish to terminate your Account, you may do so by contacting our customer service department by using the E-mail of Inquiry on the Site or by terminating your account by following the instructions on the Site.
Upon our acceptance of your request, your Account will be terminated. We reserve the right, with or without notice to you, to suspend or terminate your Account and this Agreement if you violate the terms and conditions of: (i) this Agreement, (ii) the End User License Agreement, and/or (iii) any of the Game Rules and Policies. We also reserve the right, with or without notice to you, to suspend or terminate your Account and this Agreement in our reasonable discretion.

There is no indication that the account was terminated, because there is no communication between the customer and the est.
I personally never terminated the account.
I havent used the account here, so there is no way for me to violate the ToS of EST.
The last one -could- have made sense, had my request of transfer have not been within the the confines of the transfer dates. Upon filling out the transfer request, there would have been no indication that an account was there, when there was, there was simply a wrong password error, something many people have gotten, and those who happen to gained there accounts back, would not have been able to, because the accounts would be terminated, thus relinquishing all association they had with the account (aka its gone, all gone)

My character, and account still happens to be in the system (so far, as the names on the account are still not usable)

OGP losing its hosting rights has nothing to do with the ToS that we sign up with them, which the accounts made for the account in question. Whether they lost the rights to the game, holds no issue to the fact that we are not binded by EST ToS because we have not signed any ToS of EST under those accounts, so again, their ToS means nothing Terms of Service means terms of service, not terms of service with X game. But there OG does state that they accounts will be transferred with "a similar subscription product to a third party as a part of such merger"

My OG account, was not banned or terminated, and if EST assumed all rights of the accounts under the conditions stated by OG my standing with OG, such as everyone, would have been the same, up until the point of the transfer ending at least.

The fact that they still tell people to submit tickets, means that accounts have not been terminated.
Since OG states that its a EST problem, until other wise stated by them, i have no reason to believe it is not an EST problem, else why would both companies agree that EST must be contacted about it?

There was/is a problem with the transfer process, and it caused many people not to be able to transfer. Sending in a ticket to check account status should indicate its status and if/whether you have any means of having your account back.
But heres the kicker -> They have not responded.

So your theories, and ToS BS, is moot, because no one knows what is going on.

If such a concept is hard to understand, then you can continue to be "lazy" but lets not pretend you know anything.

awakens
12-02-2010, 05:00 AM
Actually I'm too busy to reply to half of what you say because you're far too ignorant for me to bother.

Let me break it down for you.

We reserve the right, with or without notice to you, to suspend or terminate your Account and this Agreement if you violate the terms and conditions of: (i) this Agreement, (ii) the End User License Agreement, and/or (iii) any of the Game Rules and Policies. We also reserve the right, with or without notice to you, to suspend or terminate your Account and this Agreement in our reasonable discretion.

Why do they need to notify you again? They clearly state that they have the right ot terminate your account with or without notice. YOU even bold that statement yourself. Come on now, you're not that blind are you? Stop stretching what they're trying to tell you. It literally means what it means. YOU own nothing on the account, not even the astro/ecoins you've paid or the ingame achievements/etcs.

The fact that they still tell people to submit tickets, means that accounts have not been terminated.
Since OG states that its a EST problem, until other wise stated by them, i have no reason to believe it is not an EST problem, else why would both companies agree that EST must be contacted about it?

Again, you're just naive. Lol, seriously. Have you ever did any warranty work on anything you've bought? OF COURSE they'll tell you to run to EST why would they bother with a non-customer. AND please tell me why EST would turn down a paying customer unless the flaw is with OGP. Your logic is twisted man. I'm lazy and you're ignorant.

If EST had the chance to contact ALL of OGP player base to move to Cabal. Wouldn't you think they would've tried by now? OGP rather have you play a different game on their server than move over to a new host. Maybe that's the reason why OGP didn't contact you (not legally required either).

Now run back to OGPLANET forums and QQ over there. Seriously. EST has flaws but you're just trying too hard finding someone to blame.

VanquishedSoul
12-02-2010, 02:42 PM
"Cabal is a game service correct? Okay then."

It's not the services they are referring to, however, because we don't PAY TO PLAY(P2P) Cabal.

Also, let me bold this for you.

"...if you violate the terms and conditions..."

That being said, we have NOT violated any terms or conditions. So, no they don't have the right to delete our accounts, which we put money into, without our notice and without a reasonable cause.

Honestly, you are indeed a very ignorant person awakens. You tell us that we can not read, but you can't even understand the things you post here that you've supposedly read. We're here awaiting ESTsoft's response to our tickets because OGplanet sent us their way. Until they respond, it does not matter whether or not it's their fault they still must properly answer the tickets they've been given. That is what the system is there for. So until the time that they do respond, and give us some reasoning to go back to OGplanet with our problems then we'll be staying right here.

awakens
12-02-2010, 03:03 PM
"Cabal is a game service correct? Okay then."

It's not the services they are referring to, however, because we don't PAY TO PLAY(P2P) Cabal.

Also, let me bold this for you.

"...if you violate the terms and conditions..."

That being said, we have NOT violated any terms or conditions. So, no they don't have the right to delete our accounts, which we put money into, without our notice and without a reasonable cause.

Honestly, you are indeed a very ignorant person awakens. You tell us that we can not read, but you can't even understand the things you post here that you've supposedly read. We're here awaiting ESTsoft's response to our tickets because OGplanet sent us their way. Until they respond, it does not matter whether or not it's their fault they still must properly answer the tickets they've been given. That is what the system is there for. So until the time that they do respond, and give us some reasoning to go back to OGplanet with our problems then we'll be staying right here.

Read what's after that section. "we also reserve the right....." to what ? okay then. Learn to comprehend and stop taking words out of context.

Noriega
12-02-2010, 05:56 PM
I can not comprehend English

No one is stretching anything. I do not see how this is a complicated thing to understand.

EST stated to send a ticket.
OG stated to send a ticket to EST (because they are the dealing with the transfers)
A ticket was sent
The tickets have not been responded to (<- which is my actual problem)
In order to send a ticket, one must make a new account, thus i am a customer of est and have an account with OG, so again, a customer with both companies (cant send a ticket to either without an account)
They can not terminate the untransferred account, because it is not an EST account.

I do not care if OG or EST did not get into contact with me about the transfers prior to its ending, because i happen to have got here 2 weeks before it was over. The transfer bugged. I sent a ticket (3 to be exact) per instructions of both companies, prior to the due date and the tickets have not been answered or even looked at.

I am not saying they are turning down anything, nor do i claim that it is indeed their fault, simply the information given by both, leads me to beleive that any problems, would be ESTs concern. But since EST has not responded to the damn tickets, we have no idea what is going on and why/if it can/t be transferred. Whether it can or cant, is not the big an issue, but reassurance of whether or not it can be, is the issue. Since there is no reassurance, no attempt of contact, no nothing from EST, from what looks like a number of people, from varying times of the year, its not uncommon thing for them not not respond to tickets. Thats a problem when they instruct you to send one.

It is quite obvious you have not worked with any type of CS or Warranty agency as well. Because it would be quite obvious that me calling a company != me demanding anything from broken or lost goods, but calling a company to acquire information.
They are simply letting the phone ring, which is something im having a problem with.

Now tell me, how does my situation have anything to do with me claiming anything is mine, me wanting reimbursement, me claiming anything about damaged, stolen, broken, goods of any kind, as to demand any type of compensation? When all i want is my tickets answered? I assume you are going to bring up the ToS again about their rights to terminate accounts, because you obviously have no clue or any type of comprehension to the actual situation.

EST has flaws but you're just trying too hard finding someone to blame.
Yes, and my complaint is about their inability to answer tickets. How that is anyones fault other than theirs is beyond me. But maybe you can point it out in the ToS and show how a company not responding to their own ticket system, after telling customers to use the ticket system, is not their fault

Maybe you should lrn2read, you wouldnt look like such an idiot.

VanquishedSoul
12-02-2010, 07:33 PM
Read what's after that section. "we also reserve the right....." to what ? okay then. Learn to comprehend and stop taking words out of context.

You must not understand how to comprehend a simple sentence. What comes after the colon does NOT apply UNLESS we "...violate the terms and conditions..." which is what I was pointing out. Like I said, I did not violate anything so they do not have that right.

lolwut
12-02-2010, 07:46 PM
ooooo

awakens
12-02-2010, 09:16 PM
You must not understand how to comprehend a simple sentence. What comes after the colon does NOT apply UNLESS we "...violate the terms and conditions..." which is what I was pointing out. Like I said, I did not violate anything so they do not have that right.

What part did OGP say they may only terminate your account under these three conditions? Damn, I'm not even going to reply to you anymore.

If you guys feel so strongly about this then take legal action. I'm tired of arguing with ignorant people. So i'll leave this thread to you guys.

Edit:
PS: @Norg: You really think I was just talking directly to you the whole time? Look at killa and his little lawsuit threat that won't get any where and people QQing about not being notifiedabout the deadline/transfer. I agree some people have valid cases but obviously my reply wasn't directed towards them.

Norg, stop making a fool out of yourself.

Peace.

VanquishedSoul
12-03-2010, 11:12 AM
Sigh. I guess with someone who didn't go to school, it's not possible to understand the purpose of sentence structure. You just embarrass yourself over and over. Thank you for leaving.

Noriega
12-03-2010, 06:19 PM
So when people quote others, and call their names (incorrectly) it means they are not speaking to that person

*writes that down*

awakens
12-03-2010, 07:09 PM
Sigh. I guess with someone who didn't go to school, it's not possible to understand the purpose of sentence structure. You just embarrass yourself over and over. Thank you for leaving.

So you're saying OGP had no right to terminate your account even if they lose licensing rights to Cabal? K, I think you're the one that needs to go back to school to think you have any rights in a free MMO. I came back just cause I couldn't resist the urge to make a fool out of you.

I've played alot of MMO's and no one get their ways even if they have a good case. I too lost my Lv153 warrior because of the transfer so I'm in the same situation as you guys but did I QQ on forums and waste my time trying to get a response from failed company like EST? Nah. Cause all free MMO's word their ToS in a way that we're stripped of our rights the moment we sign up. I did the opposite and just made a new warrior on EST's server. It now exceed my previous warrior in levels and in gears in a much shorter time period. Cabal nerfed the game to the point where there are advantages to rerolling a new character. People would give up their level 140-150 character just to reroll and have a play at weakened dungeons that drop epic deathblows weapon and helms.

@ Noriega: So I wrote a little sentence and you came out and tried to argue with it like I'm talking directly to you. I respond to defend my point but in your logic you think I was arguing about ToS vs Lazy EST's lazy HD. Dude, you're more of an idiot than I thought.

Obviously it's towards the people in this thread that think they have the right to be notified etcs etcs and people who think they can start a class action lawsuit cause of this issue. It's not that serious, it's a free MMO.

VanquishedSoul
12-03-2010, 09:49 PM
No they didn't, because I did not meet the requirement to give them that right. It's a simple if-then clause. If I do this, then they can do this. If I violate the terms and conditions, then they can reserve the right to terminate my account whenever, where ever, and however they so choose. However, I didn't. Simple. Even after that long winded response of yours, you still did not get the point.

awakens
12-04-2010, 06:29 AM
No they didn't, because I did not meet the requirement to give them that right. It's a simple if-then clause. If I do this, then they can do this. If I violate the terms and conditions, then they can reserve the right to terminate my account whenever, where ever, and however they so choose. However, I didn't. Simple. Even after that long winded response of yours, you still did not get the point.

3. About Our Services:

A). OGPlanet Sites and Services. As a commitment to our users, we currently provide you with access to a rich collection of online resources. These include various communication tools, online forums, personalized content and branded programming through OGPlanet Sites and Services. Some Services offered by OGPlanet are provided free of charge. It is possible that this could change in the future.

B). Service Limitations. We will do our best to make your experience with the OGPlanet Sites and Services a pleasurable one. However, we cannot always foresee or anticipate technical or other difficulties. These difficulties may result in loss of data, personalization settings or other service interruptions. For this reason, you agree that OGPlanet Sites and Services, including the services of our third-party service providers, are provided "AS IS." OGPlanet Sites and Services and our third-party service providers cannot assume responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any user data, communications or personalization settings.

C). Service Changes and Discontinuation. OGPlanet reserves the right to change or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites and Services at any time without notice. You agree that OGPlanet will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification or discontinuance of these Sites and Services.

Your main account is not terminated under OGP yet because you can still login right (not talking about Cabal, your main OGP account)? And Cabal, Rumble fighter, and La Tale are considered game services that OGP provides you free access to play. Now read Section C above and see how that applies to this situation.

What I'm trying to tell you is that OGP lost rights to Cabal which forced them to stop offering that service. Throughout the whole ToS they repeatedly state that they do not have to notify the end user about any issues/termination/etcs. Like I said ToS are very important in an American culture where people sue for even being a tard and spilling coffee on themselves @ mcdonald. They word it in a way that is very broad and cover their own ass in cases like this where people can spend thousands on a game and wanting compensations for lost services.

VanquishedSoul
12-04-2010, 02:26 PM
Well at this point I don't really care anymore. They're not going to answer my ticket anytime soon, and I've already found another game to play. The only thing I've learned from this is to never spend money on an mmo. You can have your victory dance now.

Fhear
12-05-2010, 02:58 PM
They answered my ticket a month back.

As shown here (http://s363.photobucket.com/albums/oo72/MeLikeyMetal/?action=view&current=sfrgerthe.jpg)

I'm not quite sure what else to say. It is mildly humorous that I did put what they had asked for. I didn't find it necessary to put the server because when you requested a transfer you already had to put the server in for the ticket.

VanquishedSoul
04-18-2011, 04:52 AM
~revived~ So, it's been months now and their only reply was that they're going to "arrange" for the transfer of my account if possible and that they would contact me when said arrangement was confirmed. Well, that reply happened months ago. Nearly half a year waiting on these guys to do something, and they haven't done a damn thing.

VanquishedSoul
04-18-2011, 04:55 AM
Yeah, pretty much. I'm under the impression that they're just copying and pasting that little snippet of BS to just about everyone with that problem so they can get rid of all the tickets they're getting for the matter.

VanquishedSoul
04-18-2011, 06:56 AM
Hm, that's interesting. I downloaded Cabal just now to see if my Characters were back yet and to my surprise they were. They didn't inform me though, so I don't when they got back. I also have the number 0 at the end of my name now...and I'm missing some money in my storage...also I was a premium user when I left and had some stuff in the premium slot of my storage...which is now all gone...don't know if I'll get it back when I get premium again or not...for the most part everything is the same but well I guess there's no sense in complaining. I'll settle.