PDA

View Full Version : [GM] you are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥!!!!

fruggy
11-04-2010, 11:17 PM
like title said you are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and fail GM!!!!u guys not replay ticket bout account get hack!!character lost!!!!bot!!!!i wondering how u guys become a GM,u guys even worst than Gm from maple story!!!did u guys know how to check login data or sumthing like that?!you guys know how to use your computer and what the GM do?!!!!cabal have many good player and addicted to it but the GM just a g@y who don't even know how to use their computer and how to become a GM,help yourself out and go die!!!!

realowner
11-04-2010, 11:32 PM
u mad?

Magicammp
11-05-2010, 12:12 AM
I would be mad also... TBH

Campus
11-05-2010, 12:17 AM
U go boy tell them ^.^ like they will give u a Credit

Perfectsync
11-05-2010, 01:02 AM
Lol someone's mad.

Shinji
11-05-2010, 01:58 AM
lol its always someone qq about tickets.

Get used to it.

LILCHAOLAO
11-05-2010, 06:30 AM
Maplestory? Why even mentiont hat pos game in these forums?

iNub
11-05-2010, 06:35 AM
like title said you are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and fail GM!!!!u guys not replay ticket bout account get hack!!character lost!!!!bot!!!!i wondering how u guys become a GM,u guys even worst than Gm from maple story!!!did u guys know how to check login data or sumthing like that?!you guys know how to use your computer and what the GM do?!!!!cabal have many good player and addicted to it but the GM just a g@y who don't even know how to use their computer and how to become a GM,help yourself out and go die!!!!

he QQ's more than matri ffs.

*now we wait for matri to troll me* heeeeeere trollololol (:

LILCHAOLAO
11-05-2010, 06:58 AM
Omg,get a facelift! You look like you have Down Syndrome