PDA

View Full Version : How playable is Cabal without spending real money?

Belldandy
11-06-2010, 07:33 PM
I've played many mmo's without cash shops that ruin the whole economy and stuff. Well how playable is Cabal? Can you make money well in this game and play through it endgame without spending a dime?

Rastan
11-06-2010, 07:38 PM
I've played many mmo's without cash shops that ruin the whole economy and stuff. Well how playable is Cabal? Can you make money well in this game and play through it endgame without spending a dime?

The apocalypse would occur before your endgame goals were ever reached without using usd to get what you want

Mishon
11-06-2010, 07:54 PM
Lets just say your gonna get owned until you out some cash on alz or ecoins.

Guardian Pat
11-06-2010, 10:11 PM
let's say you sold your soul for cabal and even after 2 years, you are only a little bit above the average

realowner
11-06-2010, 10:16 PM
u either get mad lucky on drops or get mad usd

Guardian Pat
11-06-2010, 10:18 PM
^he said without spending mad usd =_=

WOOOOOOOOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GMs, you guys are making moneys because of your gambling system! However, it might be the opposite

NiteFalcon
11-06-2010, 11:14 PM
It just takes a long time. Depends what you are good at too. Not everyone can be a good merchant. Not everyone can get lucky drops. But ultimately you are gonna want to have things like premium, or you just wont be spending your time efficiently.

realowner
11-07-2010, 12:36 AM
It just takes a long time. Depends what you are good at too. Not everyone can be a good merchant. Not everyone can get lucky drops. But ultimately you are gonna want to have things like premium, or you just wont be spending your time efficiently.

lies i dont have premium and i do fine on drops @_@ but BB+ yes o.o

Penguin
11-07-2010, 12:39 AM
eDITED, fREE MMO, look previous post for proof.

Rowe
11-07-2010, 06:43 AM
you can easily enjoy and play this game without spending money on it.

just have to learn the system and the economy.

Penguin
11-07-2010, 06:51 PM
you can easily enjoy and play this game without spending money on it.

just have to learn the system and the economy.

And of course the system and economy made u billionaire in all forcy amp with rate pc weps. OF COURSE. I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ no.