PDA

View Full Version : I don't know why my account is blocked

Ulduman
11-09-2010, 01:23 PM
My account is blocked and I don't know why. I didn't do anything wrong, unless training on dummies is against the user agreement policy now. I would appreciate it if a member of the staff could take a look at my help desk tickets soon. (Also, sorry if I posted this in the wrong thread. I'm new to the forum.)

Character Name: Gerith

Server: Mercury

Ulduman
01-04-2011, 02:50 PM
I have waited patiently for two months for a reply to my tickets. I have received no reply. I would appreciate some feedback from the staff soon.

fantasion
01-04-2011, 03:25 PM
you should post your in game nick and what server you are from so GM can check for you on forum.

LethalHǝart
01-04-2011, 03:32 PM
They're just going to come on and be super pissy about you making a thread. Two months is a long time, but we're all having the same problems. Feels bad, man.

Ulduman
01-04-2011, 04:37 PM
I understand Lethal, but it is frustrating that my account is banned for no reason that I am aware of and I, as well as many others, don't receive any feedback on issues whatsoever. I just wonder if ESTsoft has a shortage of staff. Also, thanks fantasion...forgot to post that.

PSBeardy
01-04-2011, 07:42 PM
I understand Lethal, but it is frustrating that my account is banned for no reason that I am aware of and I, as well as many others, don't receive any feedback on issues whatsoever. I just wonder if ESTsoft has a shortage of staff. Also, thanks fantasion...forgot to post that.

.....more like shortage of interest it seems.........and yes Snow I know all your Tickets are responded to promptly, aren't you subcontracted or something to EST???

sn0wXz
01-04-2011, 09:25 PM
.....more like shortage of interest it seems.........and yes Snow I know all your Tickets are responded to promptly, aren't you subcontracted or something to EST???

no i probably spent less money in cash shop then you, and i havnt got any rewards for anything, just a few acct bans on alts lol.

pic related:
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5822/sfaeswfwefwed.png

like I said, if your ticket has been open for a while, its probably for a specific reason, but i highly doubt they are just ignoring people and not answering help desk tickets like they dont check them or something, credits due in certain places, only people comin to forums about tickets are usuallly complaining about how their tickets are not even looked at, when it probably for the most part isnt the truth. :eek:

i have yet to see shortage of intrest when it comes to prioritized issues, and sure blocked accounts probably have to be scrutinized or whatever the protocol is for unblocking someone whos been blocked unfairly in their minds.

patience young jedi, patience.

Ulduman
01-05-2011, 10:13 PM
I've waited for two months without complaint until now and I know I'm not the only one. I had all four of my 100+ characters on the account, which is as old as the NA server itself. So losing the account for a reason I am not aware of is somewhat irritating to me. I would like some kind of feedback from any of the ESTsoft staff.

dimonyo
01-05-2011, 10:58 PM
Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

We are sorry to hear your account is blocked.
We will investigate the reason for your block.
Please be patient while we look into this issue regarding your account.

If you have any other questions, please contact us again.
Thank you.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team.

this is the msg my gf from them.

just out of curiosity, is this what all players get for tickets regarding getting blocked? coz if it is,is it safe to say its nothing more than just a quick automated response and not really being checked? oh and on top of that, the msg only says its from GM, GM "who"? dont u guys think itd b nicer to know who actually responded, like cmon how many GM do they really have that they cant put "GM <name>" to the ticket response. at least that way we can have somewhat of a direct contact to get updates on whats really going on and actually have some peace of mind knowing issues are getting resolved. not unless im wrong about the ticket being nothing more but a quick response to complaints or what so ever the issue may be.

Rastan
01-05-2011, 11:23 PM
Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

We are sorry to hear your account is blocked.
We will investigate the reason for your block.
Please be patient while we look into this issue regarding your account.

If you have any other questions, please contact us again.
Thank you.

Regards,
CABAL Support Team.

this is the msg my gf from them.

just out of curiosity, is this what all players get for tickets regarding getting blocked? coz if it is,is it safe to say its nothing more than just a quick automated response and not really being checked? oh and on top of that, the msg only says its from GM, GM "who"? dont u guys think itd b nicer to know who actually responded, like cmon how many GM do they really have that they cant put "GM <name>" to the ticket response. at least that way we can have somewhat of a direct contact to get updates on whats really going on and actually have some peace of mind knowing issues are getting resolved. not unless im wrong about the ticket being nothing more but a quick response to complaints or what so ever the issue may be.

yeah,that's their first response just saying to chill out,I got the same response when my account got mysteriously blocked during ogp times,I got another response 24 hours later saying someone entered my sub-password wrong too many times and my account just got locked up from a failed hack attempt by someone.

hopefully that's all that happened to you

Ulduman
01-08-2011, 08:07 AM
I never even received a notice from the Cabal Support team saying that they are looking into why my account was blocked. I already went through the steps for unblocking my account for someone entering the sub-password wrong and it didn't solve my problem. So I am guessing ESTsoft's staff have it in there minds I did something wrong. I know I didn't do anything that abuses the user agreement policy. I just want a reason at the very least from ESTsoft's staff why my account was blocked. It's been almost three months now and I haven't got a response from any of the staff. I believe that this is far to long for anyone to wait for a reply. I apologize if this appears as raging. I am a bit irritated over this issue after all.