PDA

View Full Version : nov 10 kr cabal test server update (new ring is being added)

darkrage
11-10-2010, 09:44 AM
■ Additions
Guild title 'successor in the history of Nevada Les' Add / Update
▶ Test Server Updates
■ Modifications
Under certain circumstances, the rediscovery of the inner quest for connection is terminated, error correction process
■ Changes
Some dungeon monster change patterns
* Radiant Hall Castle Illusion
- Some bosses have a certain amount of HP restored by 2 seconds
* Alta Siena B2F
- 'Dorrigo' monsters' attack, lowered Range
Port Lux 'Officer Morrison' NPC to change the method of exchanging WExp
- Number of units to be exchanged.
- Experience / Honor / Skill EXP at the same time the exchange is possible.
Some buff potions ahyitemmyeong / manufacturing changes
- Lv1 ~ 3, buff potions that were classified as Excellent rating was changed to the lower ~-class.
■ Additions
Additional storage features buff potions
- Buff potions will be stored after use, the effect on reconnection.
Add WExp exchange NPC in the lobby of mission war
- Capella: jeonjaenggonghungwan Olivia
- Procyon: jeonjaenggonghungwan Kyle
- Amount of armor to WExp / esenseurun exchange is possible cube.
- Items obtained from the cube, except that belong to the character is the essence runes.
- Proboscidian a rare / sigeumetalgeup Armor Slot Up to 2 / 6 can be obtained from the rating.
Add the letter system
- Send an existing mail system has been added in the letter.
- Item, Alz attachments are available. (The fee will be charged.)
- You can not send the same account for my character.
'Runt of the power ring seal quest added
- Kweseuteumyeong: Runt of the power ring seal
- Progress Level: 125 Level / Battle Style Level 11 or above
- Start NPC: Magic Trader of the Desert Scream Sullivan
- Completion Condition: Les Runt is the drop in aid 'of evil power of the seal ring' acquisition
- Compensation: Runt of the rings (unique items / character belongs)

seeing that mergh ring was from bi magic dealer it leads me to think the new ring will be in ft havent found any info on the stats but i kinda think it will be like mergh ring but dmg instead of rate

LILCHAOLAO
11-10-2010, 12:08 PM
Finally a mail system.

ZEPR0
11-10-2010, 12:48 PM
Whats the new ring stats??

darkrage
11-10-2010, 02:09 PM
not sure didnt say but only thing i can think of is its like mergh ring but with dmg 15% dmg 1 rate
10 hp 1att/matt only type of ring i can see them doing. once they post the stats i'll repost
them on na forum

Hasufel
11-10-2010, 04:03 PM
kinda I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ if they give a free cr2 but a bit better.

Campus
11-10-2010, 04:32 PM
hmm not to bad

Berserk_Fury
11-10-2010, 05:04 PM
New ring is lvl 125 or higher, ft is 115 or higher I believe so I'd guess the ring is from somewhere else?

Deathlymonkey
11-10-2010, 05:09 PM
New ring is lvl 125 or higher, ft is 115 or higher I believe so I'd guess the ring is from somewhere else?

Euh...isnt FT2 125+?.....

Mishon
11-10-2010, 05:48 PM
This my sir is a date

Valdoroth
11-10-2010, 07:07 PM
i only care about that mailing system. ^_^ Been waiting long enough for one.
If you look at the previous update notes, they re testing a dungeon pause option. It looks like it pauses all functions including chat atm.
Also the armor 2/6 is talking about 2 slotted items from +0-6 possibilties (the + not 100% sure about)

Also:
*Rune Essence changes mounting slots
-Original: 13 -> Change: 15
*AP to change the character Max holding
-Original: 500 AP -> Change: 700 AP

* Forbidden Island
- SigMetal epic weapons / armor items (up to 2 slots / 6 grades) will drop.

*B2F
* Alta Siena B2F
- Special metal epic weapons / armor items (up to 2 slots / 6 grades) will drop.
- Rune upper critical rate will drop. (crit rate increase)
* Illusion Castle
- Forcium epic weapons / armor items (up to 2 slots / 5 Stars) will drop. (stars?)
- Increase Critical Damage rune will drop. (think this means in slot already)
- Ninh dross has been raised considerably the rate of drop earrings. (Drosnin)
Upper critical chance add runes

- Mounting level: 147 (Crit rate inc rune)
lvl 1 --- 352 ap to learn, 1%
lvl 2 --- 410 " " , 8 uch 2%
lvl 3 --- 497 " " , 14 uch 3%

Additional increases critical damage rune

- Mounting level: 147 (Critical Dmg inc rune)
lvl 1 --- 246 ap, learn, 1%
lvl 2 --- 248 ap, 4 uchh, 2%
lvl 3 --- 251 ap, 5 uch, 3%
lvl 4 --- 255 ap, 6 uch, 4%
lvl 5 --- 260 ap, 7 uch, 5%

Additional storage features a character buff
- All except the debuff buff is stored until the server maintenance.
- Except the holy buff potions will not be saved.
* Buff potions general store is intended to support the further functions. (this means you dont have to rebuff each time you change chs)
Add items from NPC shops feature large transactions
- ALT + mouse click is possible to use bulk purchasing capability (handy for crafters or buying 1k hp pots)
Add Dungeons channel chat
- Dungeon at the entry to the dungeon chat channel will automatically position. (Except Dungeon Quest) (what this mean is all ppl in the server can ask for help in that dungeon from other ppl already in it. For example: I'm in IC 2 and i get stuck, i can ask the shout waht to do next instead of asking guild, pm-ing buds, etc)
- Party standings in the show ids party is your party information is displayed when the mouse-overs. (shows who the party leader is for person's party)
Character creation date / display add-location
- At the bottom of the character selection window, select Create a character map of the current access will be twelve.
Adding Character Equipment Show
- Friends list, guild, character menus, and chat ID wookeulrikeuro 'Equipment View' feature can be used.
- Options in geimtaep - character function in the menu 'View devices allow' option checked on / off can be set. (um not sure exactly on this, but i think it allows you to see their ger they have equipped, which might anger alot of ppl if so)

ChaosWars
11-10-2010, 07:40 PM
what does the new ring give??

Carlos Soy Yo
11-10-2010, 07:44 PM
nice ring o.O

Rastan
11-10-2010, 07:52 PM
- Rune upper critical rate will drop.
- Increase Critical Damage rune will drop.

only an extra 3 max rate and 5 dmg from these new runes?.....it should be 10 max rate and 30 dmg

Valdoroth
11-10-2010, 07:58 PM
what does the new ring give??
We dont know yet. Nothing posted on it yet. Once there is someone will post it here. Just be patient. We probably have like 3 months after they get it for us to get it anyways.

only an extra 3 max rate and 5 dmg from these new runes?.....it should be 10 max rate and 30 dmg
maybe that'll be added later on, but that's all that the grid showed. Possibly it is higher, but i doubt it tbh. I wonder where they would drop.

Hasufel
11-10-2010, 09:19 PM

30 dmg is way to much...10 or 15 would be okay. and 5 max rate would be ok.

darkrage
11-10-2010, 09:24 PM

true didnt think about that illusion castle is 120 ft2 is 125 and isnt aos1 125 also. I really hope it isnt ft2 imagine trying to finish that to get ring. mergh took alot of ppl over 100 runs to get imagine all the epic drops from ft2 with that many runs going on

Eriks419
11-10-2010, 09:35 PM
you guys overlooked something very important. You can see what other people are using for gear, no more wondering or guessing what Tang has...ie Rockstar/Angelbabe or any of the others, if u see em, u can see what they got. Even monkey, everyone can click on monkey and see his pfft legit orb. gg est

macbowes
11-10-2010, 10:16 PM
The thing that allows people to see what gear you have is probably the most amazing thing ever.

Cannot wait for this update.

Berserk_Fury
11-10-2010, 10:33 PM
The ring is ft2 D:

Lute
11-10-2010, 10:34 PM
http://i51.tinypic.com/11hf02r.jpg

Looks like...

15% crit dmg
2% of each sword and magic amp
10 defense
10 hp
5 attack
5 magic attack

And yes, if you look at the text on the bottom, second row that does translate to FT b2f (NOT eod b2f or siena b2f)

Rastan
11-10-2010, 10:36 PM
The ring is ft2 D:

Which is surprising since it's translated to "Runt of the rings".......sounds like a lid drop

Lute
11-10-2010, 10:39 PM
"Runt" which could be google's fail way of translating "Tyrant" if you think about it

Rastan
11-10-2010, 10:43 PM
"Runt" which could be google's fail way of translating "Tyrant" if you think about it

it's possible..but since only a handful of people are even geared up enough to survive in there and only half of those players even have the balls to enter ft2,I doubt many people will have it

Lute
11-10-2010, 10:46 PM
Maybe not here, but hey they don't design the game by our standards, only by Korea's

Hash
11-10-2010, 10:56 PM
Maybe not here, but hey they don't design the game by our standards, only by Korea's

which is pretty bad considering most people cant finish ft2 with a full party here, while on Kor they can duo it (so far ive seen WI+WA and WI+BL)

forumaccount
11-10-2010, 11:19 PM
theres a wa/wa duo, prolly had an entire stash of fury pots tho

WingsOfAngel
11-10-2010, 11:28 PM
So this drops from ft2 and also only one person in party gets it at a time? =\

yummy
11-10-2010, 11:52 PM
the part where they can see people's gear/weapon sounds like they taking away our privacy :( it would be good if they would also add something like asking for the person's permission to view his gear/weapons first hehe

Friend
11-11-2010, 01:32 AM
the part where they can see people's gear/weapon sounds like they taking away our privacy :( it would be good if they would also add something like asking for the person's permission to view his gear/weapons first hehe

i think im the only one that read it differently.. i think the option is either to allow people to view your equipment or not, sorta like the view helmet option

Valdoroth
11-11-2010, 02:56 AM
Or Runt is what Tyrant thinks of you as. Nice ss grab and translation. Thanks.

you guys overlooked something very important. You can see what other people are using for gear, no more wondering or guessing what Tang has...ie Rockstar/Angelbabe or any of the others, if u see em, u can see what they got. Even monkey, everyone can click on monkey and see his pfft legit orb. gg est
haha i love how you refer him to just monkey. I guess his mind can be that primitive at times though. But yea, that sounds a little iffy-ly lame-ish

i think im the only one that read it differently.. i think the option is either to allow people to view your equipment or not, sorta like the view helmet option
so you can just veiw everyone naked?

Rastan
11-11-2010, 03:15 AM
so you can just view everyone naked?

only when they lose in a pvp since almost everyone has a costume

LILCHAOLAO
11-11-2010, 06:23 AM
http://i51.tinypic.com/11hf02r.jpg

Looks like...

15% crit dmg
2% of each sword and magic amp
10 defense
10 hp
5 attack
5 magic attack

And yes, if you look at the text on the bottom, second row that does translate to FT b2f (NOT eod b2f or siena b2f)

That would mean someone would have to solo FT2 for it. A ring isnt gonna drop in a party dungeon like a Merg ring doesnt drop with a party.

Lute
11-11-2010, 06:27 AM
That would mean someone would have to solo FT2 for it. A ring isnt gonna drop in a party dungeon like a Merg ring doesnt drop with a party.

Merg ring drops in party perfectly fine...not to mention all the other character bind items that drop fine in party. Lycanus, ANY weak dungeon crafted items, quest items in general etc

LILCHAOLAO
11-11-2010, 06:32 AM
Never heard of that happening.

iNub
11-11-2010, 06:43 AM
Never heard of that happening.

it happens.

so when's this supposed update hit NA anyone know?

Registering
11-11-2010, 06:49 AM
Happens for sure. It dropped for my friend and I once and we both had rings too.

LILCHAOLAO
11-11-2010, 06:56 AM
it happens.

so when's this supposed update hit NA anyone know?

Daisy said something about an update around Christmas

sn0wXz
11-11-2010, 08:17 PM
late bump but, i felt it was relevant enough, since most of these players didnt benefit from the +7 jewlrey and 2 slot weaps, it feels good to see this guild in NA and doing well...

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/5054/cabalver147101107160900.jpg

probably the only guild from global thats actually able to ft2 without hack...

stealth305
11-11-2010, 10:14 PM
globals... witout I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty gear?! :o thought i would never see the day:P

Shinji
11-12-2010, 03:08 AM
Shows some of them have skills