PDA

View Full Version : Returning Player with a few questions

darkcrab
11-10-2010, 11:09 PM
Well I havent played Cabal since it was Open beta, god knows how long ago so ive just a few questions while the game is downloading.

1. I know this game is a few years old now, but hows the population? Im not expecting it to be WoW popular but is it dead or still thriving?

2. Well i dunno what class to play, looking for a good pve solo dps class.

3. How cash shop Reliant is the game? i just came from Atlantica and DFO Were its cash shop or die.

4. How grindy is it, from say 1-10? xD.

Thanks in advance ^_^

Limitless
11-10-2010, 11:15 PM
At best 1000 people play N/A Cabal.

You can basically purchase stuff out the cash shop with Alz but anyways, IMO it isn't cash shop reliant.

Blader sounds about right for you.

Grinding is easy till 140+ IMO.

TitusTyrannus
11-10-2010, 11:16 PM
The servers are overcrowded, FA and WI are the dominant classes. Im a BL. I like it. The cash shop helps you succeed but it IS possible to make do without paying money. All you do is grind. For a while. Its fun though. do it up. Im tired. >.< Long night. Im rambly too. rambley. i dunno. Im rambling though. 45 minutes and it better be back. I need something to pass this exceptionally dull night.

darkcrab
11-10-2010, 11:21 PM
So someone says 1000 and the other says overcrowded? So is the game under or overpopulated? lol

Thanks for the answers so far, gonna roll a blader as i dont enjoy ranged classes to much :P.

forumaccount
11-10-2010, 11:22 PM
grinding isnt even hard anymore after mobs in ls, mf, and pf got nerfed, it takes a while but grinding to 160 is pretty much cake nowadays

darkcrab
11-10-2010, 11:23 PM
I do enjoy Cake >.> especially new york cheesecake.

Ryukou
11-10-2010, 11:42 PM
1. Most of GSB players are in Mercury
-Mercury's just full of whiny crying bishes
2. I agree with Limitless, Bladers are a decent solo/dps class
3. Cash shop is bleh..
4. As everyone else says, grinding has been super easy now, LS, MF, PF have been nerfed
~Happy gaming :D~

Rastan
11-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Well I havent played Cabal since it was Open beta, god knows how long ago so ive just a few questions while the game is downloading.

1. I know this game is a few years old now, but hows the population? Im not expecting it to be WoW popular but is it dead or still thriving?

2. Well i dunno what class to play, looking for a good pve solo dps class.

3. How cash shop Reliant is the game? i just came from Atlantica and DFO Were its cash shop or die.

4. How grindy is it, from say 1-10? xD.

Thanks in advance ^_^

1.They had to bring cabal global to re-populate

2. Make an FS first,perfect for farming dungeons and a good 15x can do panic cave on hard

3. Not with the introduction of vouchers...200m and you can get an epic 30-day sig-metal of w/e

4. Grinding is a joke in this game now if you got full forcy

darkcrab
11-11-2010, 12:03 AM
Force shielders are great damage dealers now? Jeez i have been away for a while if they the farmers o_O.

Guess ill go look for a build lol.

Limitless
11-11-2010, 12:07 AM
Make an FS first,perfect for farming dungeons and a good 15x can do panic cave on hard

eh?

and seriously, once you start to play the game, you will say there isn't even 1000 people that play....please note, people....not characters.

darkcrab
11-11-2010, 12:12 AM
problem is I just cant believe theres less then a 1000...unless they all spend cash like CRAZY theres no way i could see them keeping the servers up, no profit in it.

back to checking out FS vs bladers X_x. Which one is better for soloing/dps?

realowner
11-11-2010, 12:19 AM
depends BL is just as strong as ever but FS is the most OPED class in cabal atm

Ryukou
11-11-2010, 12:20 AM
depends BL is just as strong as ever but FS is the most OPED class in cabal atm

+1

darkcrab
11-11-2010, 12:25 AM
well as much as I hate playing the ZOMG OP class for the sake of it being easy...a good farmer is nice >.>;