if thats you im disappoint sir

nou

Error
11-13-2010, 11:05 PM
red tyrant plox

Xiju
11-14-2010, 01:22 AM
red tyrant plox

i have it recorded already, but it's like 7min and will take like 3 hrs to upload on youtube =.= i'll upload it when i r not lazeh

HeyI'mLethal
11-14-2010, 06:48 AM
u're dodging too much in light white/heavy red tyrant gear i take like 200 damage per hit and i use blood lancers so yeah

dont u guys get slashing high

edit nvm

Xiju
11-14-2010, 09:09 AM
u're dodging too much in light white/heavy red tyrant gear i take like 200 damage per hit and i use blood lancers so yeah

dont u guys get slashing high

edit nvm

dude his swipes still do like half my hp on macha LOL. my def is only around the early 1.7ks cause my lighter red tyrant is only +1. i'll enhance it to +2 when the det. is making me spend more than 10k each restore again.

slashing high? o.o

HeyI'mLethal
11-14-2010, 09:26 AM
dude his swipes still do like half my hp on macha LOL. my def is only around the early 1.7ks cause my lighter red tyrant is only +1. i'll enhance it to +2 when the det. is making me spend more than 10k each restore again.

slashing high? o.o

lol 1.7k oh. my heavier red is worse than my BP. they're both +2 and it's pathetic. because im too broke to dye my BP to a good color and it's horribly gross to look at for now. i hate deterioration so much i hope they get rid of it. I have 2.6 with BP and 2.4 with Heavier red. what + is your scythe?

slashing high lets you ignore attacks from enemies so you can sit there and deal uninterrupted damage, like a Lann's spears. it's supposed to help thousand needles and fionas hammer charge thing.

and what up with fkin ceara not giving out silver tokens for seals its pathetic how it just so happend to "glitch out" on the double exp event weekend.

Xiju
11-14-2010, 10:20 AM
lol 1.7k oh. my heavier red is worse than my BP. they're both +2 and it's pathetic. because im too broke to dye my BP to a good color and it's horribly gross to look at for now. i hate deterioration so much i hope they get rid of it. I have 2.6 with BP and 2.4 with Heavier red. what + is your scythe?

slashing high lets you ignore attacks from enemies so you can sit there and deal uninterrupted damage, like a Lann's spears. it's supposed to help thousand needles and fionas hammer charge thing.

and what up with fkin ceara not giving out silver tokens for seals its pathetic how it just so happend to "glitch out" on the double exp event weekend.

Dude, that token exchange glitch hasn't been working ever since they put out scythes for evie -.-
Yeah deterioration I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, but ou can put it back to 0 by enhancing it.
And nope, evie don't have slashing high, and my scythe is +5.

HeyI'mLethal
11-14-2010, 10:27 AM
Dude, that token exchange glitch hasn't been working ever since they put out scythes for evie -.-
Yeah deterioration I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, but ou can put it back to 0 by enhancing it.
And nope, evie don't have rising high, and my scythe is +5.

here i am, with my +2 blood lancers they need work when i get cash

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/Vindictus2010.jpg

http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/vindictus20102-1.jpg

i might just + my heavier red but idk BP is at least 40% better but i dont want to waste cash on dying and then +ing. both sets +2 and i need a fk ton of AP

Xiju
11-14-2010, 09:56 PM
updated stats

http://i56.tinypic.com/3308w03.png