PDA

View Full Version : Block User List For 3rd Party Program Usage on 11/15

[GM] Sky
11-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Hello CABAL Players,
This is CABAL Support Team.

Here are blocked user lists for using 3rd party program from 15th of Nov
As you know, any 3rd party program usage is strictly prohibited.
Below accounts will be permanently banned and please be noted that purchasing Alz through Alz-sellers would eventually bring out botters around the field and dungeon.

11/15
a3***, anc***, as5***, asdd***, aton***, bancrofted***, barretmar***, bea***, bored***, butjfd***, c32***, caoc***, dahuai***, damang***, erdd***, f32***, fsdff***, fute***, gamese***, hhccrs***, hsaj***, huawl***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, hzt***, ich***, ion***, jds***, kgsd***, khgfh***, kjaaa***, klek***, kunluno***, kvclg***, lilafroe***, liupeng***, liupeng***, liupeng***, liupeng***, liupeng***, liupengp***, ouchun***, prudenceua***, pytry***, qingf***, qucka***, rdfd***, sab***, sharlenem***, terte***, tjufr***, trggj***, ttractsta***, ttss22***, tyujge***, uaintma***, ui***, vgsadj***, wansho***, xdann***, XFlyX***, xinjinen***, xinjinen***, xinjinen***, xinjinen***, xuxin***, ydrtg***, yttdf***, yugh***, mmg***, ujht***, b***, hydf***, vfzsd***, men***, cjhai***, cjhai***, evi***, alo***, sunlim***, lilazns***, cjhai***, sks***, qaz***, bip***, vbnsd***, cjhai***, aweqwrs***, ca6***, gfgdf***, cjhai***, sdfsd***, liupengl***, liupengl***, swiftglo***, asdfd***, ssfdf***, hju2uh***, vbgc***, xkut***, tdfds***, ue***, hhdf***, rersd***, bfss***, mvns***, ytfgsd6***, liupengl***, you***, lhd****, gfdd***

We will keep patrolling continuously to pull away botters from game, and to provide you a better game circumstance.

Thank you.
CABAL Support Team

otice1
11-16-2010, 05:00 PM
Large list, nice job.

Killa
11-16-2010, 05:35 PM
You all work hard to keep the botters out, but when it comes to customer service, there are some major, major things that need to be fixed. I think I'm going to help this process out, seeing as I've waited and spent money on it that could be used elsewhere, and didn't get any help yet. I'm pretty sure you all could use a hand anyway fixing this issue.

HeyI'mLethal
11-16-2010, 05:51 PM
Sky;136340'] cjhai***

awwwww they got me again

ohwait these are made up usernames

APinkCaKe
11-16-2010, 05:54 PM
Lol.. They could be :x

MamaMiaYoe
11-16-2010, 07:56 PM
bip*** = tier 5 proc?

Lelouch
11-16-2010, 08:02 PM
yo GM sky wheres all the seireitei names? Or do you not include buying alz and gears with USD hacking anymore? zz

Shinji
11-17-2010, 03:06 AM
I bet those are just bot spammers that they cleared out once a month lmao

Izumiia
11-17-2010, 11:27 AM
theyre removing my free source of titanium slotted and mysterious boxes nuuuu D:

Berserk_Fury
11-17-2010, 01:05 PM
Yo how about you answer the helpdesk ticket I sent you with SS of a guy standing inside of AH?

realowner
11-17-2010, 01:06 PM
was he stealing ur items bro? lmao

Berserk_Fury
11-17-2010, 01:09 PM
No, but it just bugged the hell out of me that someone would blatantly hack like that.

mmmCake
11-17-2010, 07:09 PM
Clearly only spamming alz selling sites is bannable anymore, buying alz, actually hacking, buying accounts and gear with usd etc is not

fantasion
11-17-2010, 07:19 PM
GM you need to check for damage hack, i see there are players who have incredibly high damage soloing faello and pluma...some are obviously pro but how can you know that some are using damage hack....like can a wiz lvl162 does 1 hit 3100 damage on level 154 Force blader with 900def ???

jedcads3
11-19-2010, 06:52 PM
Need Help Please, I got blocked but I haven't done anything wrong. Can someone help me?