PDA

View Full Version : BL or FB

MrTubbins
11-16-2010, 07:13 PM
Like the title says, BL or FB. And please post why. I don't want a thread full of people just saying BL or FB without a single explanation of why they chose it. And please, no flaming or trolling, theirs enough of that in this forums already.

Corrupt
11-16-2010, 07:25 PM
Wi.

Lelouch
11-16-2010, 07:29 PM
BL if u like to solo stuff

FB if u wanna play support and never solo anything until u got good gears :>

Berserk_Fury
11-16-2010, 07:33 PM

that

DeathSnow
11-16-2010, 07:40 PM
War

iNercy
11-16-2010, 07:51 PM

+1

realowner
11-16-2010, 08:11 PM
FB = win in war

BL = everywhere else

MrTubbins
11-16-2010, 08:11 PM
so what your saying is bl is the best solo class and fb is gear dependent?

Lelouch
11-16-2010, 08:12 PM
Pretty much or you can just spam your bm1 as a fb and hope you win :>

Berserk_Fury
11-16-2010, 08:27 PM
FB = win in war

BL = everywhere else

FB is also better for party dungeons.

realowner
11-16-2010, 09:37 PM
FB is also better for party dungeons.

just cause of the debuffs thats the only factor w.o debuffs FB is a worthless class and only place we can use them is dungeons/war cause my god if a blader or a wa shorts in pvp its skill but if a fb shorts its noob right? lol meh

blazeuc
11-17-2010, 10:04 AM
debuffs ftw, and fb arent that bad at pve. their stunlock is fairly powerful with decent aoe. >.< too bad bl have crap for stun, but their down is nice

realowner
11-17-2010, 01:12 PM
bl dont need stun when u can pull 900+ defense w/o even trying average FB has like 700+

MrTubbins
11-17-2010, 02:26 PM
I don't know if 700 is an accurate statement for defense for fb. At the level range when bl can hit 900+ def which i'm guessing is 130ish, fb can probably have like 800+ def. I mean my one friend has a 113 fb and not even full +6 osm. Actually i don't think he has a single piece +6, i think highest is +4? and he has like 597 or something def unbuffed. So yea, 700 is a bit low. For the average 130ish fb, if they are mainly pve based and have piece's of forci and osm/tera mix, 800 can be easily hit. But i didn't make this thread based off of that, i made it because i wanted to see what everyone thinks of both classes.

MrTubbins
11-17-2010, 03:15 PM
First off fof is a good debuff dont get me wrong, but thats just 1, fb has what, 10. most of which are equal to or better then it. Worst overall class, i dont think so, a FB is better then a bl in alot of ways, and vise versa for bl over fb. saying one class is worse then another is simply an opinion. As for bl having high dps and hp, thats probably true, but it depends on your gear as well. BL being able to crit harder then an fb, thats a stretch, bl may have rate and dmg built into there skills, but fb have it built into there buffs. I highly doubt theres a single blader on this game that can match a fb's crits when its fully buffed at 170, or even 140. a 140 fb fully buffed only needs a merg ring, then they can go full dmg gear. BL however need merg ring + rol1/2 and most likely another peice of gear with rate on it. I dont care if you think a bl can crit just as hard, put a 140 fb and a 140 bl in equal gear, and the fb will still have higher cd and rate without needing that extra ring.

Forgot to say something about Bladers being the first or second best pve class, thats just lol, there the first or second best SOLO pve class. They can almost do nothing for a party. I'd rather have a decent fb over a pro bl in pt for pve any day.

mattey
11-17-2010, 07:01 PM
PvE? Lol, FBs are more important than Bladers. Bladers are considered the first or second best overall PvE solo class.

Fix'd

Berserk_Fury
11-17-2010, 07:48 PM
Debuffs? Blader can counter them. All of them. Field of fear is a better debuff than any one of a Force Bladers'.

MF

Pvp? Blader can crit equally as hard, they have rate and damage built into all over their skills. And Bladers have much higher DPS, and HP.

In pvp blader can't crit as hard as FB. I'd like to see how many bladers can win a pvp in 2.4 seconds.

PvE? Lol, FBs are useless. Bladers are considered the first or second best overall PvE class.

solo, for parties bl is all but useless.

Who the hell would turn down a buff that gives 8%CD? Maybe +400 added damage? Or maybe +25%S.amp? How about near immunity from all monsters?

Constant hard luck and enervation > 8% cd and def down for a short time.

realowner
11-17-2010, 08:27 PM
i already said

FB = win in war

BL = everywhere else

MrTubbins
11-17-2010, 08:36 PM
Look at that, i'm not the only one that thinks this way. PVP-fb>bl most of the time if equally geared and skilled. PVE-fb>bl in pt bl>fb solo. WAR-fb>bl all day long. PK-fb>bl hardcore. Prove me wrong. And this is going against an fb or bl of equal gear/skill.
To be honest though, i was hoping i wouldn't have to go into this kind of thing on the forums, so childish arguing on the forums over a game......

Lelouch
11-17-2010, 08:38 PM
FB and BL i'd say are equal in pk.. go just bm2 + crush blow > 1 dead FB every time you crit o.o

MrTubbins
11-17-2010, 08:41 PM
I don't know if a bl can beat an fb, even if in bm2 if they crit crushing blow. All the fb has to do is go bm1, problem solved and thats one dead bl. Plus fb can skill combo if i'm not mistaken, so thats one REALLY dead bl.

Lelouch
11-17-2010, 08:42 PM
Bl have instant immunity >.>

MrTubbins
11-17-2010, 08:44 PM
That only last for what, 30 secs. BM1 lasts double that. Plus the fb can still debuff the sht out of the bl.

Lelouch
11-17-2010, 08:45 PM
k get mp > MF
FOF = Hard luck
Instant Immunity > root

and 30 secs is plenty for a bl to destroy anything..

realowner
11-17-2010, 08:46 PM
FB and BL i'd say are equal in pk.. go just bm2 + crush blow > 1 dead FB every time you crit o.o

if thats what u think then u dont know anything ive never been 1 shot by any BL on my fb i got crit 2.5k at the most then i killed the kunt if a BL goes bm2 on a FB that BL is going down pretty fast >_>

Lelouch
11-17-2010, 08:47 PM
if thats what u think then u dont know anything ive never been 1 shot by any BL on my fb i got crit 2.5k at the most then i killed the kunt if a BL goes bm2 on a FB that BL is going down pretty fast >_>

Your ignorance makes me puke, any good BL will tear anyone with crushing blow. Gg.

MrTubbins
11-17-2010, 08:57 PM
fb bm1+combo will keep a bl kd'd, and all your shorts/debuffs dont last that long, any decent fb can beat a bl in pk.

Lelouch
11-17-2010, 08:58 PM
fb bm1+combo will keep a bl kd'd, and all your shorts/debuffs dont last that long, any decent fb can beat a bl in pk.

Um instant immunity > kd/stun all a BL needs is 30 secs.

Spur
11-17-2010, 08:59 PM
lol this thread is still going? FB in pk should never lose to any other class at all period.

elvie
11-17-2010, 09:02 PM
It's all fun and game for fbs until they get root.

MrTubbins
11-17-2010, 09:03 PM
Lelouch, you must think really highly of your skills as a blader. there isnt any single person that can beat an fb in pk, aside from another fb. Do you even have a blader?

Lelouch
11-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Lelouch, you must think really highly of your skills as a blader. there isnt any single person that can beat an fb in pk, aside from another fb. Do you even have a blader?

Lol are you seriously saying that? Anyone has the "potential" to kill another if they have the skill, I've played BL but I don't have one myself.

MrTubbins
11-17-2010, 09:07 PM
LOL, then you really don't know much, and yes anyone has the potential to kill another player, even fb, but you go against any decent fb that knows what there doing, no chance.

Lelouch
11-17-2010, 09:10 PM
LOL, then you really don't know much, and yes anyone has the potential to kill another player, even fb, but you go against any decent fb that knows what there doing, no chance.

Who are you to say I don't know much? You're completely ignorant and arrogant to others opinions and think that debuffs are everything. Sorry I just labeled you as a follower.

Bebe
11-17-2010, 09:16 PM
Like the title says, BL or FB. And please post why. I don't want a thread full of people just saying BL or FB without a single explanation of why they chose it. And please, no flaming or trolling, theirs enough of that in this forums already.

They r both good. It all matters on what u want to use it for.

BL is more for solo. If u have the right gears. U can 1hit someone in pvp. O_O I had 800+ def before n i got 1hit KO'd. x_x
FB is more for in pt. They can debuff/root. That's about it for them. U also gotta know how to use them too for pvp that is.

MrTubbins
11-17-2010, 09:19 PM
I'm not ignorant or arrogant, and i know debuffs aren't everything, but saying a bl only needs 30 secs to kill a fb in pk, thats more ignorant and arrogant then i could ever be. And thats without actually having one. Until you have a BL and have killed a fb in 30 secs, do us all a favor, and avoid posting in threads that have nothing to do with you. Otherwise, your digging yourself a grave, and by my estimates, your at 4 feet.

realowner
11-17-2010, 09:19 PM
Who are you to say I don't know much? You're completely ignorant and arrogant to others opinions and think that debuffs are everything. Sorry I just labeled you as a follower.

are u a retard? debuffs make FB if fb dont debuff whats the point of having them

and yes any BL in bm2 will lose to an FB that knows what its doing specially if II is off

Lelouch
11-17-2010, 09:22 PM
I'm not ignorant or arrogant, and i know debuffs aren't everything, but saying a bl only needs 30 secs to kill a fb in pk, thats more ignorant and arrogant then i could ever be. And thats without actually having one. Until you have a BL and have killed a fb in 30 secs, do us all a favor, and avoid posting in threads that have nothing to do with you. Otherwise, your digging yourself a grave, and by my estimates, your at 4 feet.

Are you retarded? Pk that lasts longer than 30 secs means either the people are just fade/dashing or one person is running away until the other can buff/debuff. You're ignorant because I already stated I've played BL and I know it quite well. You're arrogant because you think you know a class even though you started a thread about which one is better and you just agree with the debuff/bm1 facts about FB. You sir are garbage.

Lelouch
11-17-2010, 09:23 PM
are u a retard? debuffs make FB if fb dont debuff whats the point of having them

and yes any BL in bm2 will lose to an FB that knows what its doing specially if II is off

I'm not saying they don't? I'm guessing illiteracy doesn't help you much if you expect a FB to just debuff all the time then you clearly don't know how they run.

ZEPR0
11-17-2010, 09:25 PM
Fb ftw

MrTubbins
11-17-2010, 09:29 PM
Look, i don't want to bash you, but your making it to easy. pk's more times then not last longer then 30 secs if both people know wtf there doing. You obviously have never pk'd some one that knew wtf they were doing. And saying i started this thread to see which one was better is ignorant, i started this thread to find out what other people thought was better. And i'm not siding with fb purely based on its bm1+debuffs, i'm siding with it because of all the scenarios you've said, fb is better when used right. And just because you've played a blader and think you know it well, doesn't mean you actually do. Unless you had a blader past 140, you don't know anything.

Lelouch
11-17-2010, 09:32 PM
Look, i don't want to bash you, but your making it to easy. pk's more times then not last longer then 30 secs if both people know wtf there doing. You obviously have never pk'd some one that knew wtf they were doing. And saying i started this thread to see which one was better is ignorant, i started this thread to find out what other people thought was better. And i'm not siding with fb purely based on its bm1+debuffs, i'm siding with it because if all the scenarios you've said, fb is better when used right. And just because you've played a blader and think you know it well, doesn't mean you actually do. Unless you had a blader past 140, you don't know anything.

I've played BL at 129 149 and 160. Pks should never last long unless you do crap damage or otherwise what I stated above about running. I'm not even saying FB is better or worse, I'm simply defending BL but you wouldn't know the difference.

realowner
11-17-2010, 09:34 PM
why do u even post ur like n3rd raging over nothing go back 2 vindictus lol

Lelouch
11-17-2010, 09:35 PM
Sounds like your jealous you lost because your illiterate, although I'm not surprised I could have guessed you were stupid.

Bebe
11-17-2010, 09:37 PM
In war! I say BL with the new remove root skills. xD u get root'd. Let the FB debuff u... then remove root n RUN!!!! Who's that cap bl that always run in war? xD

OR!

FB so u can root ppl like me!

GEESH ppl! ALL the CHARS can be epic n godly if u master ur char. DONE! =)

MrTubbins
11-17-2010, 09:38 PM
I'm done arguing with you, you obviously can't get past the concept that a fb is simply better then bl at pk unless the person playing fb is complete nub. So unless some one else has something constructive to add to this discussion, i'm out.

realowner
11-17-2010, 09:39 PM
Sounds like your jealous you lost because your illiterate, although I'm not surprised I could have guessed you were stupid.

are just retarded u say a bl in bm2 can just automatically win in pk cause it can crushing blow? ever heard of fade dash? ever heard of not critting ? ever heard of KD ever heard of root hard luck = ur dead? ur just embaressing ursself go back to vindictus kiddo

go learn more about cabal kiddo

FB = will always win in pk unless its retarded

Lelouch
11-17-2010, 09:39 PM
Sounds like you're giving up because your only valid argument is debuffs. I'll take that as a win and move on as well :l

Lelouch
11-17-2010, 09:40 PM
are just retarded u say a bl in bm2 can just automaticaly win in pk cause it can crushing blow? ever heard of fade dash? ever heard of KD ever heard of root hard luck = ur dead?

Ever heard of targeting? ever hard of instant immunity? and BL's debuffs/buffs? Please quit before I smash you're face in even more.

Ryukou
11-17-2010, 09:42 PM
are just retarded u say a bl in bm2 can just automatically win in pk cause it can crushing blow? ever heard of fade dash? ever heard of not critting ? ever heard of KD ever heard of root hard luck = ur dead? ur just embaressing ursself go back to vindictus kiddo

FB = will always win in pk unless its retarded

Ignore the scrub, he likes to think he's pro :3

realowner
11-17-2010, 09:42 PM
u have no argument just go away and keep thinking BL are a pk class when clearly an FB would eat any bl in pk 1v1

@shin i know hes retarded but its sad =x

Ryukou
11-17-2010, 09:44 PM
u have no argument just go away and keep thinking BL are a pk class when clearly an FB would eat any bl in pk

@shin i know hes retarded but its sad =x

He doesn't get that it depends on the player, and how geared the BL/FB is. Ledouche, the whole cabal world doesn't revolve around your logic kk's ;D

Berserk_Fury
11-18-2010, 06:09 AM
Sounds like you're giving up because your only valid argument is debuffs. I'll take that as a win and move on as well :l

The main point of bm1 is not debuffs, it's the raw stats. I don't remember exactly but I have something like 5k hp, 1400+ def, about 1400 attack in bm1 aura. Hell, I can outpot most of the bl damage to me while in bm1. And then don't forget that probably about 95% of bl out there do not have enough mp to resist MF, that's 10 seconds during which your bl won't be able to do anything but run around like a chicken with no head.

Shinji
11-18-2010, 06:45 AM
The main point of bm1 is not debuffs, it's the raw stats. I don't remember exactly but I have something like 5k hp, 1400+ def, about 1400 attack in bm1 aura. Hell, I can outpot most of the bl damage to me while in bm1. And then don't forget that probably about 95% of bl out there do not have enough mp to resist MF, that's 10 seconds during which your bl won't be able to do anything but run around like a chicken with no head.
+10

megablast1
11-18-2010, 07:19 AM
bl bm2 is insane especially in war
pple will run away if they see a bl in bm2
plus the 300 add damage buff for bl is not bad either

realowner
11-18-2010, 07:24 AM

why would people run? theyd just kill it

megablast1
11-18-2010, 07:35 AM
knock bak ul be dead b4 u get up

Spur
11-18-2010, 07:36 AM
knock bak ul be dead b4 u get up

its called combo and evasion pot ull be dead b4 i get up

TitusTyrannus
11-18-2010, 07:37 AM
why would people run? theyd just kill it

Yah, Im a BL, and BM2 in war I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s unless you find someone 1V1. then you can kill them. But for epic dmg, go BM1/Aura and use all your buffs. I love doing that and finding a mob of procs to kill. Its a lot of fun.

megablast1
11-18-2010, 07:38 AM
aduurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr enuf said go to sleep

USDmakesMeBetterThanYou
11-18-2010, 08:12 AM
Gear either one with USD and you will be a monster. kthnx. Unless you're a certain FA that gets rolled by all of Merc..

Mishon
11-18-2010, 09:51 AM
Gear either one with USD and you will a monster. kthnx. Unless you're FierySagittarius, that gets rolled by all of Merc.. ..

Fixed.

USDmakesMeBetterThanYou
11-18-2010, 09:57 AM
Fixed.

I guess it can't be helped that everyone knows of his failure.

megablast1
11-18-2010, 10:03 AM
just put all ur points in ur int ul be the hardest hitting bladder ever

Shinji
11-18-2010, 11:11 AM

funny bro when I see a bm2 bl I just wait till they come and give them a medicine call ''mf''. Then we shall see who runs lmao

Berserk_Fury
11-18-2010, 12:22 PM
hurr durr vamp

Because so many people out there use vamp epaulets, amirite?

right because 8% CD all the time for no matter what you attack is useless
and who cares if bl have all the aggro? that doesnt mean sht amirite

Last I checked the 8% cd buff has a pretty long cool time. Also 8% for a short time barelly does crap, I would take an extra warrior with me that can do everything you bl can + more

on 1 target nobody cares

Because doing party dungeons isn't about killing 1 boss at a time?

Berserk_Fury
11-18-2010, 01:40 PM
too lazy to quote each statement so i'll just say

no berserk, ure wrong.

Sorry spur

MrTubbins
11-18-2010, 09:36 PM
wow, threads still going, seems some one cant let go hes wrong and has to keep posting. Oh well, let the person that has the maturity of a 12 yo with the IQ of a headstone think hes right and let the thread. Prove me wrong.

Roxlyn
11-18-2010, 09:42 PM
look i found A QUARTER!!

lolololol
11-19-2010, 09:22 AM
look i found A QUARTER!!

NO that yer tip from last night..u dun remember??lol

MrTubbins
11-19-2010, 04:17 PM
lol, my arrogance? Coming from the person that says he has a huge ass house that no1 else has because were all broke, yea OK. And i'm the arrogant one. I'm still waiting to be proven wrong.