PDA

View Full Version : HA! I was Right! there is a cabal 2

Zuto
11-20-2010, 12:07 AM
http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010-11-18/this_is_what_cabal_2_looks_like.shtml

For those who said that cabal 2 isnt real, well, check again! I know ppl talks about cabal 2 so much already, but this mite be the REAL version (plus no Force Jedi and etc. -.-).

Just some things I wanna get off my chest:

Only read this part if u don't think cabal 2 won't happen\
I respect that your will is strong like a lion who won't accept a human that easily, but rather you do believe or not, cabal 2 will come out. I am not saying that cabal 2 will be release like in the next couple of months. I mean like a couple a years.

Only read THIS part if ur memory was good enough to remember
For those who commented that it won't happen AKA whoever post on that OLD forum call "BEHOLD, CABAL ONLINE 2!" Well I was right :D But not on the teaser or false video -.- but on how they ARE going to make CABAL 2!

NOTE: I know that people already talked about this but still......... I just wanted to say this :D

LILCHAOLAO
11-20-2010, 09:30 AM
Old news.

ZEPR0
11-20-2010, 10:06 AM
http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010-11-18/this_is_what_cabal_2_looks_like.shtml

For those who said that cabal 2 isnt real, well, check again! I know ppl talks about cabal 2 so much already, but this mite be the REAL version (plus no Force Jedi and etc. -.-).

I respect that your will is strong like a lion who won't accept a human that easily, but rather you do believe or not, cabal 2 will come out. I am not saying that cabal 2 will be release like in the next couple of months. I mean like a couple a years.

For those who commented that it won't happen AKA whoever post on that OLD forum call "BEHOLD, CABAL ONLINE 2!" Well I was right :D But not on the teaser or false video -.- but on how they ARE going to make CABAL 2!

NOTE: I know that people already talked about this but still......... I just wanted to say this :D

ancient news we already knew about this
like 3 months ago
go find it in the Off-topic section

realowner
11-20-2010, 10:41 AM

ur retarded >_>

LILCHAOLAO
11-20-2010, 10:44 AM
So much for the rage fit.

Sonic
11-20-2010, 12:33 PM

wut?

Rowe
11-20-2010, 12:36 PM
no one said it wasnt real.... -.- the stupid video of the WA and WIZ isnt real. in actuality that vid was used and made from another company without EST permission and now EST is goin after them legally.

Rowe
11-20-2010, 01:08 PM
besides here is actual video from Gstar 2k10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4drKkK53fv0