PDA

View Full Version : Is it too late to Transfer from OGP?

Atrament
11-21-2010, 11:33 AM
Hey, I'm terribly sorry if this has been repeated multiple times but I would just like some answers.

I keep looking around the www.cabal.com site for the transfer page but it only says Transfer from CabalGlobal, which I have never played in but I have rather played from the OGPlanet one. Is there a way to transfer?

Rs071822
11-21-2010, 11:35 AM
its done... its to late sorry dude

Atrament
11-21-2010, 11:37 AM
Damn.. So I have to start out new again?
I heard that if you Help Desk it with the account name and level and blah blah they might be able to recover it. True?

M3lly
11-21-2010, 12:05 PM
worth a shot

iNercy
11-21-2010, 04:29 PM
yup its to late...ur last chance i think was last month lol

Aerolight
11-21-2010, 05:50 PM
I'm in the same situation as you are in, Atrament.

VanquishedSoul
11-22-2010, 03:34 PM
Too late...

That phrase is annoying. Servers should just stay backed up when big switches like this occur, or AT LEAST have WAY longer periods of transfer time. That's just ridiculous. I refuse to accept that I just "lost" my chance to "recover" a character which I spent over a hundred dollars on. IF that's the case, I want my money back, or some compensation. Too late my ***....

Aerolight
11-23-2010, 12:32 PM
I think some of us unfortunate NA OGPlanet players should band together to demand ESTsoft re-open the OGP account transfer hotline. lol
I've spent $775 already according to my OGP transaction history.

VanquishedSoul
11-23-2010, 12:53 PM
I'm not so much worried about my character. I just want my money. Whether it's in the form of a refund or they give me eCoins equal to the amount I've spent on Astros. Getting my character back is just another way to solve the problem.

Noriega
11-24-2010, 12:36 AM
I'm not so much worried about my character. I just want my money. Whether it's in the form of a refund or they give me eCoins equal to the amount I've spent on Astros. Getting my character back is just another way to solve the problem.

Ill gladly accept this. Its not like its HARD to level in the game, its the time and money i invested my character thats the problem.