PDA

View Full Version : Back to CABAL

dreamyrider
11-21-2010, 11:18 PM
Hello guys, I haven't play this game for quite a long time.
Can anyone tell me that is this game still popular yet? :confused:

vayzm
11-21-2010, 11:25 PM
Personally, I would stay away from here. The reason I say that is Cabal 2 is coming out soon, and you would preferably not like to waste your time. I myself am no longer buying premium, as well as others. However, you may also enjoy the rest of this game for the time being.

God Bless

dreamyrider
11-22-2010, 12:46 AM
Personally, I would stay away from here. The reason I say that is Cabal 2 is coming out soon, and you would preferable not like to waste your time. I myself am no longer buying premium, as well as others. However, you may also enjoy the rest of this game for the time being.

God Bless

Thank you for your reply.
Maybe I need to try this game for a few days more.

dreamyrider
11-22-2010, 01:27 AM
I found this contest - Reader's Choice
http://contest.mmosite.com/gameprize/webapps/index.php#CABAL-Online
seems that many players still insist on this game.

Berserk_Fury
11-22-2010, 07:11 AM
Personally, I would stay away from here. The reason I say that is Cabal 2 is coming out soon, and you would preferably not like to waste your time. I myself am no longer buying premium, as well as others. However, you may also enjoy the rest of this game for the time being.

God Bless

LOL, cabal 2 coming soon... They have 0 gameplay footage, it's probably not even in it's alpha stage.

Rowe
11-22-2010, 07:29 AM
lol cabal 2 coming soon... lol cabal 2 wont be NA until like late 2k12 if we are lucky

iSeeYou123
11-22-2010, 10:42 AM

God Bless

hey nice 15 mamp when ur lvl 159

XFearMyBladeX
11-22-2010, 11:44 AM
lol games cmming out now still look better than cabal 2

lol +1

even tetris is better than cabal2 >.>

Berserk_Fury
11-22-2010, 11:48 AM
lol games cmming out now still look better than cabal 2

Games that came out 2 years ago still look better than cabal 2.