PDA

View Full Version : Spur can you record your 1 bar rota and 2 bar Quad solos now that we can use xfire.

ForumHavoc
11-23-2010, 11:02 AM
You said you can do them easy with no pots and I would like to see. Xfire is easy to record with and easy to upload with. Scroll Lock + V starts the recording, it ends it and auto saves it then gives you an option to directly upload it.

PS: You said no pots right?

Rowe
11-23-2010, 01:12 PM
we have always been able to use xfire

ForumHavoc
11-23-2010, 01:59 PM
I was unable to record until today. So I'm just saying. :(

Rowe
11-23-2010, 02:55 PM
oh dang hehe yeah ive been able to record always XD

IVSaKeN
11-24-2010, 01:30 AM
same. o_O

DaSmexy
11-24-2010, 02:40 AM
bro dont even ask spur
he friggin chicken atm he lost his forcy glove +sig boots so yea gotta wait for him to get some more alz from his bots till he can solo stuffs

kinggreg
11-24-2010, 05:14 AM
:)

Mat
11-24-2010, 08:48 AM
youve been able to record using xfire for like over a year now..no point in a video now its been months..he obviously couldnt do it when i asked lul

Lelouch
11-24-2010, 03:14 PM
youve been able to record using xfire for like over a year now..no point in a video now its been months..he obviously couldnt do it when i asked lul

And you couldn't 4 bar pluma without bringer title at 170. I call Gg.

Eevon3
11-24-2010, 03:36 PM
And you couldn't 4 bar pluma without bringer title at 170. I call Gg.

st fu Ledouche, u don't even play anymore why u talkin? ur opinion doesn't matter. u couldn't even solo a rota even when you were playing, fail WA is forever fail son, prove me wrong.

Oh btw, I spoke with ur previous GL's, heard u got the boot beacuse you spent more time on forums than actually playing, worthless player. Did you enjoy your kick? Enjoy your mther fwkin thanksgiving f.aggot. Gg.

Lelouch
11-24-2010, 04:35 PM
st fu Ledouche, u don't even play anymore why u talkin? ur opinion doesn't matter. u couldn't even solo a rota even when you were playing, fail WA is forever fail son, prove me wrong.

Oh btw, I spoke with ur previous GL's, heard u got the boot beacuse you spent more time on forums than actually playing, worthless player. Did you enjoy your kick? Enjoy your mther fwkin thanksgiving f.aggot. Gg.

Lol u mad; btw how could u have spoken to my previous "GLs" if you don't know who I am? Fail troll is fail. :[

kinggreg
11-24-2010, 04:40 PM

made me lol O.O

Izumiia
11-24-2010, 04:43 PM

the guild he's in is dead which i was in and the leader i know as well doesn't play much anymore, and he started posting on forums when he joined that same guild that was dying off, nice little factoid you got

BannedT_T
11-24-2010, 05:24 PM

someones mad

jeckal
11-24-2010, 07:14 PM
we all know his wa is junk moving on

xfire sux use fraps

jeckal
11-24-2010, 07:38 PM
lmao +1

Lelouch
11-24-2010, 07:38 PM
we all know his wa is junk moving on

xfire sux use fraps

Sup 1 shot mats. :l

IVSaKeN
11-24-2010, 08:44 PM
and this is me vs matrimoney
http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt211/WiII_photos/mevsmatrimoney.png
yeah i pwned him hard as u can see okay?

lmfao

Bebe
11-24-2010, 10:08 PM

LMAO Chinkproject!!! DAhahahhaa! Can i join? Do i get special treatment cause my eyes soOoOOo small? =D

jeckal
11-25-2010, 06:20 AM
eyes aint small just to much fat in them eyelids lol