PDA

View Full Version : Solo game?

Blue
11-23-2010, 11:20 AM
I've only been playing for two days, and I'm only level 30, so I obviously cannot judge the entire game, but so far it's been a very solo-based storyline. My only interaction with another person was when a some high level buffed me for no apparent reason o_O

Is the entire game like this? Will there be more interaction later on? To be honest I'm kind of lonely lol. No one to talk to!

sn0wXz
11-23-2010, 11:35 AM
no, the whole 0-120 is soloable for normal players..after that ull need parties to complete rank ups like b2f eods.... even at 40-50 u can pt for weak dungs and then once u get 65, u have normal dungs that start. after rankup 4, lvl 40 you can shout accross all maps in one chan that your in, so u can goto a populated chan and find other noobs who need a pt for same weakened dung.. i believe its 35 when u can enter weaklid..., 45 weak rs...so u ull have plenty of places to lvl up fast, and pt with other players...as far as 140+ there is apsects u can solo, but for most of the hunts/dungs ull want a pt or atleast another partner untill you learn your class/get average gears...

Eevon3
11-23-2010, 11:49 AM
I've only been playing for two days, and I'm only level 30, so I obviously cannot judge the entire game, but so far it's been a very solo-based storyline. My only interaction with another person was when a some high level buffed me for no apparent reason o_O

Is the entire game like this? Will there be more interaction later on? To be honest I'm kind of lonely lol. No one to talk to!

Don't worry Blue, it gets better later on. I was alone up until I reached level 140 then joined a guild. Then everything worked out.

Blue
11-23-2010, 11:51 AM
Don't worry Blue, it gets better later on. I was alone up until I reached level 140 then joined a guild. Then everything worked out.

140 levels... seems like a long time to be solo in an mmo :/

Eevon3
11-23-2010, 11:55 AM
140 levels... seems like a long time to be solo in an mmo :/

I guess I didn't really notice it because I was always busy with college work doing projects with my lab partners. I didn't have much time to be concentrating on Cabal. I guess time flew by for me. But you know this game takes time and patience, if you can do that then like I said everything will work out.

fsflashy
11-23-2010, 12:18 PM

best way to interact is to join a guild and make some friends.

Blue
11-23-2010, 12:26 PM
best way to interact is to join a guild and make some friends.

I don't think guilds are interested in recruiting a level 30 noob lol.

Lelouch
11-23-2010, 12:27 PM
ask to join seireitei they accept anyone who buys alz, hacks or glitchs!

Rowe
11-23-2010, 12:52 PM
no no this game isnt all about solo.

you should make friends and join a guild.
once you reach lvl 35 you can start goin to WLID party dungeon
lvl 45 WRS party dungeon
lvl 55 WEOD party dungeon
lvl 65 LID party dungeon
lvl 75 RS party dungeon
lvl 85 EOD party dungeon
etc...

dont forget about nation war

Emie
11-23-2010, 01:53 PM
What server do you play on? Maybe I can help. :]

Blue
11-23-2010, 02:20 PM
venus

Blue
11-23-2010, 05:39 PM
What server do you play on? Maybe I can help. :]

Thanks for the tips and help in game! You're a very nice person :]

LILCHAOLAO
11-23-2010, 07:27 PM
You can go to NationWar at lvl 52. (Pick Procyon!)

Anquan
11-23-2010, 11:11 PM
baah.. if u were in mercury I could help you man... im also a noob... kinda... im lvl 58 right now... and i have a friend who's 30... was thinking of forming a guild... anyway.. if u ever go to merc. and wanna hang out... my main char. is BesnE

Mishon
11-24-2010, 12:25 AM
You won't find much friends in this game.

Noriega
11-24-2010, 01:37 AM
Since the last time i played it looks like they totally nerfed every dungeon. LiD and RS werent soloable when i played with OG waaay back, and now i can solo both at min level req without so much as a half life.
I had to make sure i was in regular RS because there was no difference between it and the weakened one.

I can only imagine normal b1f and volcanic citadel are soloable as well, considering neither were terribly hard previously. I shall find it tomorrow for b1f anyway.

Probably wont need to party until b2f where its necessary to progress by having multiple people triggering quests. Unless they got rid of that and nerfed it to holy hell too.