PDA

View Full Version : Can i play cabal from Vietnam

bordeaux
11-23-2010, 03:59 PM
i had played cabalglobal from Vietnam but after i download and install this cabal i cant login...

How can i play cabal in Vietnam?

Thanks!

Eevon3
11-23-2010, 04:38 PM
Get in contact with father handoi, he represents the viet nation in Cabal. He can help you. IGN: Handoi.

EzSeleneEz
11-23-2010, 05:15 PM
this version is now the cabal global version, so this is where you would play i assume. not sure how the account transfer works to get global chars here, but that may be something u wanna look into.

Alleluia
11-23-2010, 05:50 PM
If you're in Vietnam, you would have to play under Cabal SEA. They host the game for the South East Asian countries like Vietnam and Singapore.
http://cabal.asiasoftsea.net/

vitieubaoz
11-23-2010, 08:49 PM
pm cho tui này :))

DeathSnow
11-23-2010, 08:58 PM
fake ip chua sao vo ko dc

Xiju
11-23-2010, 09:09 PM
Get in contact with father handoi, he represents the viet nation in Cabal. He can help you. IGN: zzHandoizz

fixt
+1 lol

bordeaux
11-23-2010, 10:19 PM
pm cho tui này :))

fake ip chua sao vo ko dc

cài xong hết, login nó báo fail to connect.... ~~~ add nick YM tui nhoa: xuiquaxa

vipseavein
11-23-2010, 10:44 PM
We have moved from char GB success, but can not connect to server NA, Admin Block by ip of Vietnam, why, until the new administrator opens the connection for us, or is never.
Sr, sorry, I do not good at English

bordeaux
11-23-2010, 11:51 PM
Let's open for all aroud the world...

I did transfered ID from cabalglobal and block IP Vietnam... What the hell are you doing?

vipseavein
11-24-2010, 12:12 AM
Admin cabal NA is discrimination with Vietnam, right? If not? Why block ip Vietnam, why other countries are unblock, but not Vietnam? Why Why, until we, the people of Vietnam can connect to sever Na... when ? ??????????????

Shinji
11-24-2010, 02:29 AM
Admin cabal NA is discrimination with Vietnam, right? If not? Why block ip Vietnam, why other countries are unblock, but not Vietnam? Why Why, until we, the people of Vietnam can connect to sever Na... when ? ??????????????

Read what Na means, if clearly they cant cover for you guys some guy said cabalsea is the right place for you. and admin from cabal na dont have a discrimination with vietnam seens all they do is follow order, and half the time dont know what to do.

vipseavein
11-24-2010, 03:17 AM
Read what Na means, if clearly they cant cover for you guys some guy said cabalsea is the right place for you. and admin from cabal na dont have a discrimination with vietnam seens all they do is follow order, and half the time dont know what to do.

You do not understand? We play a global cabal, in which our characters, if the Admin block ip of Vietnam, why we must go through server cabalsea, playing from scratch, while other countries are playing in the NA, which is not is discriminatory, then what? We want to hear the answer, why ip block of Vietnam, why not let us be connected?

Shinji
11-24-2010, 06:46 AM
You do not understand? We play a global cabal, in which our characters, if the Admin block ip of Vietnam, why we must go through server cabalsea, playing from scratch, while other countries are playing in the NA, which is not is discriminatory, then what? We want to hear the answer, why ip block of Vietnam, why not let us be connected?
Its all business, move on in life ect

megablast1
11-24-2010, 06:51 AM
il open up the server for u if u open up ur shirt

vipseavein
11-24-2010, 07:27 PM
il open up the server for u if u open up ur shirt

lol...

I just wanted to get real answers from the Admin! Ultimately have admin discrimination with Vietnam country or not? I hope to someday be able to connect to sever na an easier way!

hahahanoobs
11-24-2010, 08:02 PM
I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ VIET DU MA MAY KAKAKAKAKAKA

I EAT YO PHO KAAKAKAK

vipseavein
11-24-2010, 08:08 PM
I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ VIET DU MA MAY KAKAKAKAKAKA

I EAT YO PHO KAAKAKAK

Hello, you should go back to school and family ethics from the school go. It's sad for the father, your mother was born!

DeathSnow
11-25-2010, 12:16 AM

I EAT YO PHO KAAKAKAK

yes,you should go back to school and family ethics from the school go!!!!!!!!!!!