PDA

View Full Version : Weak eod PC drops.

Sheep
11-24-2010, 07:43 PM
Should be removed.

I'm tired of seeing new players with pc gear, when we had to actually work for our seh's and pc weapons.

The game is becoming more and more balanced, which was whatt set aside cabal from other games. Now i feel like i'm playing world of warcraft, where everything is like communism; nobody has anything special, or an edge/reward for their hard work.

Lelouch
11-24-2010, 07:45 PM
I disagree. :l

juji550
11-24-2010, 07:45 PM
is it me, or is there a shiitload of forcy amp items all over the place now. o.o

Sheep
11-24-2010, 07:49 PM
I disagree. :l

I like having an unfair advantage over most players, lol. It means all my hard work in the game paid off T_T
But now, new players, or old noobs, can play for a couple of weeks, and have almost the same as what would have cost bills.

Lelouch
11-24-2010, 07:52 PM
I like having an unfair advantage over most players, lol. It means all my hard work in the game paid off T_T
But now, new players, or old noobs, can play for a couple of weeks, and have almost the same as what would have cost bills.

It takes a while to actually find a PC and its all character bound* so in the end they lose money because they can't really sell it. :l

xXGorg
11-24-2010, 07:55 PM
Its bs dude, i ran over 35 weod's and i never got a pc orb or xtal. all i get is fcl's. Fml

Magicammp
11-24-2010, 07:55 PM
and also they still need to buy their gear also their skills...and some people dont farm weod for pc drops

Magicammp
11-24-2010, 07:56 PM
Its bs dude, i ran over 35 weod's and i never got a pc orb or xtal. all i get is fcl's. Fml

dang u got robbed

Sheep
11-24-2010, 07:57 PM
It takes a while to actually find a PC and its all character bound* so in the end they lose money because they can't really sell it. :l

Why would they need to sell it? why would you use anything other than all pc gear O.o
I did it on my wiz, and i got the full pc dmg set by lvl 68. orbs and helmet. It's 38/163 easy.

Lelouch
11-24-2010, 07:59 PM
Why would they need to sell it? why would you use anything other than all pc gear O.o
I did it on my wiz, and i got the full pc dmg set by lvl 68. orbs and helmet. It's 38/163 easy.

Because the gear becomes obsolete later on? Not to mention unless they + the phery/tit or w/e its gonna be epic garb even if they're pc. :l

Magicammp
11-24-2010, 08:01 PM
Because the gear becomes obsolete later on? Not to mention unless they + the phery/tit or w/e its gonna be epic garb even if they're pc. :l

Unless ur a WA...

Lelouch
11-24-2010, 08:03 PM
Unless ur a WA...

Well..the best you're prob going to get is a 80% tit gs. and I mean.. I'd rather get an osm then? o.o

Sheep
11-24-2010, 08:04 PM

Not necessarily. titanium on a WA/WI is great; they already have high base. Also, a fs or something could just use the crys, and it would still do epic damage, seeing as how the crys would only be like 10 attack lower than lapis.

I know alot of people who +12'd all the tit things they got, lol. barely less than osm+9 at that point.

Besides, 30 attack compared to 80 crit? that's a no brainer o.o

Magicammp
11-24-2010, 08:04 PM
+ 11 tit gs is like a osm Gs soo yeah...

Lelouch
11-24-2010, 08:07 PM
Not necessarily. titanium on a WA/WI is great; they already have high base. Also, a fs or something could just use the crys, and it would still do epic damage, seeing as how the crys would only be like 10 attack lower than lapis.

I know alot of people who +12'd all the tit things they got, lol. barely less than osm+9 at that point.

Besides, 30 attack compared to 80 crit? that's a no brainer o.o

well 80% Osm gs +11 vs 80% tit gs +11. The Osm will have more attack, can be resold, although would prob cost more. As for FS, I mostly see good ones with double forci. :l

Sheep
11-24-2010, 08:18 PM
well 80% Osm gs +11 vs 80% tit gs +11. The Osm will have more attack, can be resold, although would prob cost more. As for FS, I mostly see good ones with double forci. :l

you can't resell an 80 damage osm gs O.o it's acc binding from extending. The thing about the osm, it costs alot more to upgrade with uch than with ucm. You don't normally see them at +11, which is why mine's still at 9 :P

Bottom line is, these players are getting top of the line gear for free...

Lelouch
11-24-2010, 08:20 PM
you can't resell an 80 damage osm gs O.o it's acc binding from extending. The thing about the osm, it costs alot more to upgrade with uch than with ucm. You don't normally see them at +11, which is why mine's still at 9 :P

Bottom line is, these players are getting top of the line gear for free...

Its not free, last time i checked weod prices are 1mil~ish and Sems are 100milish :l You can sell acc binding..you just put it on a lvl 1 character + transfer. :l

Sheep
11-24-2010, 08:26 PM
Its not free, last time i checked weod prices are 1mil~ish and Sems are 100milish :l You can sell acc binding..you just put it on a lvl 1 character + transfer. :l

1. the transfer costs 40 bucks, or about 300m for vouchers.
2. weod are like 100k each, and even if they were 1m each, that's only 15m for a set of 15m, which will surely get you all the pc gear.
3. sem's are around 75m, but you don't need them; the dungeons drop 2slot pc's. If someone extended these pc items, they wouldn't be 38/163, they would be 38/178...

Also, i've seen people lucky enough to rate slot the 2slots and extend for 7/40s or 14/80s.

Lelouch
11-24-2010, 08:30 PM
1. the transfer costs 40 bucks, or about 300m for vouchers.
2. weod are like 100k each, and even if they were 1m each, that's only 15m for a set of 15m, which will surely get you all the pc gear.
3. sem's are around 75m, but you don't need them; the dungeons drop 2slot pc's. If someone extended these pc items, they wouldn't be 38/163, they would be 38/178...

Also, i've seen people lucky enough to rate slot the 2slots and extend for 7/40s or 14/80s.

Ok? That doesn't change the fact they can still be sold where as the weod items cannot
I'm sure most people go in weod trying to get 2 slot pc, they want those 7/40's n 14/80s. Attempting Rates/Running the dungeons countless times.
The cost of weod? Time. Time vs Fun. :l

Sheep
11-24-2010, 08:34 PM
Ok? That doesn't change the fact they can still be sold where as the weod items cannot
I'm sure most people don't go in weod trying to get 2 slot pc, they want those 7/40's n 14/80s. Attempting Rates/Running the dungeons countless times.
The cost of weod? Time. Time vs Fun. :l

Actually, the people who have those 7/40s, have them because they got sooo many 2slot pc's, they thought, "ehh, why not try it."

I got loads of pc drops when i did it on my wiz. Those 2slot pc's drop alot, lol

And you make it seem as though it takes a lnog time O.o In only a day or two ,you can have the full set, easy.

Lelouch
11-24-2010, 08:36 PM
Actually, the people who have those 7/40s, have them because they got sooo many 2slot pc's, they thought, "ehh, why not try it."

I got loads of pc drops when i did it on my wiz. Those 2slot pc's drop alot, lol

And you make it seem as though it takes a lnog time O.o In only a day or two ,you can have the full set, easy.

It does take a long time but then again its all based on luck. I ran it all day for two days on my FB, came out with 1 PC helm. Most people who farm weod already have mains..so its not like brand new people got the dough to be doing this o.o

Sheep
11-24-2010, 08:38 PM
Farming weak eod is boring as fk.

as opposed to trying to get a mergaheph ring, or farming for the actual real thing?

1 day to get free pc gear VS months to get money to buy one...

Sheep
11-24-2010, 08:39 PM
It does take a long time but then again its all based on luck. I ran it all day for two days on my FB, came out with 1 PC helm. Most people who farm weod already have mains..so its not like brand new people got the dough to be doing this o.o

yeah, but just because they have a high-leveled main doesn't mean they're rich, lol. They may be abusing this so they can finally not be noob O.O

DBZflame89
11-24-2010, 08:42 PM
well i ran WEOD likw 15 times i nvr got anything 2 slot PC all i got was like Bluestin Orb of Deathblow 1 slot 16 dmg =/
http://www.virusgaming.net/cabal_na/id3.php?id_char=157.jpeg (http://www.virusgaming.net/)

Sheep
11-24-2010, 08:43 PM
Running eod is boring in general. That's prob why I don't have merg ring...

same, i dont have either, lol. but still, this is way easier than making the money for the real thing.

Lelouch
11-24-2010, 08:50 PM
yeah, but just because they have a high-leveled main doesn't mean they're rich, lol. They may be abusing this so they can finally not be noob O.O

Eh..I'd rather be derk hunting then running weods. You're suppose to be lvling up not delvling :l

Magicammp
11-24-2010, 08:51 PM
Eh..I'd rather be derk hunting then running weods. You're suppose to be lvling up not delvling :l
yup

Sheep
11-24-2010, 09:03 PM

Until Tang and CriticaL come to ks your derk :P

Tramier
11-24-2010, 09:08 PM
Should be removed.

I'm tired of seeing new players with pc gear, when we had to actually work for our seh's and pc weapons.

The game is becoming more and more balanced, which was whatt set aside cabal from other games. Now i feel like i'm playing world of warcraft, where everything is like communism; nobody has anything special, or an edge/reward for their hard work.

agree for the most part, i have 2 140+ that have nothing compared to the new players, which could have been better if these drops weren't around when i played them, thats why i just muled them for now, and am using a charicter that had the chance to use such drops to get better, and make some money to better equip my originals

DoItOver
11-24-2010, 09:24 PM
PPl with pc gears are getting accused of hacking just cuz a 120 can 2-3 hit a 150. 120 ends up getting blocked cuz someone frapped it, coolest shiz eva mang.

Bebe
11-24-2010, 09:30 PM
Should be removed.

Make a new char?
I think 1 of the reasons why they did this is so u can lvl faster at lower lvl.
BUT...
Main reason maybe is to get those LAZY ASS high lvl's to make a NEW CHAR!? cause come on... how many HIGH lvl's do u see half the time just sitting in bi dancing or taking all the bosses n leave rest of the players hopeless? =)

jimbo
11-24-2010, 09:34 PM
weod 50k nowo_0

Sheep
11-24-2010, 09:46 PM
Make a new char?
I think 1 of the reasons why they did this is so u can lvl faster at lower lvl.
BUT...
Main reason maybe is to get those LAZY ASS high lvl's to make a NEW CHAR!? cause come on... how many HIGH lvl's do u see half the time just sitting in bi dancing or taking all the bosses n leave rest of the players hopeless? =)

I have 10 chars total. a 153 WA, 141 bl, 135 wa, 133 fs, 104 fs, 110 fa, 100 wiz, 108 fb, 118 fb, and 65 wiz.
lol, the game begins to get boring... Right now, i'm working on my fb; too lazy to lvl up my main wa, but it takes down higher lvls anyway, so it's fine.

I made most of them before this update.

sora
11-24-2010, 09:49 PM
Should be removed.

Titanium grade =/= end game therefore this thread is kinda invalid... stop complaining.. you could easily go make another char and get 140 in like a couple weeks? And lol @ the idea of using PC titanium on a FS... base attack would go to crap...

SpankyMcMeat
11-24-2010, 09:54 PM
you could easily go make another char and get 140 in like a couple weeks?

Do it for me. I am far too busy...

Sheep
11-24-2010, 09:55 PM
Titanium grade =/= end game therefore this thread is kinda invalid... stop complaining.. you could easily go make another char and get 140 in like a couple weeks? And lol @ the idea of using PC titanium on a FS... base attack would go to crap...

I have better gear than the pc tit; i have osm pc extended+9

But it doesn't really matter anymore, because now noobs ALL have pc gear.. and they get it free >_>
besides, who said it was end game? only a couple of people have end game, so your argument is 'kinda invalid.'
Also, i didn't know 30 attack less = crap base :\ just +11 it? it's titanium..

idk about you, but it's like EST is saying, "haha, you wasted bills on something that you can get free now."

Bebe
11-24-2010, 09:56 PM
I have 10 chars total. a 153 WA, 141 bl, 135 wa, 133 fs, 104 fs, 110 fa, 100 wiz, 108 fb, 118 fb, and 65 wiz.
lol, the game begins to get boring... Right now, i'm working on my fb; too lazy to lvl up my main wa, but it takes down higher lvls anyway, so it's fine.

I made most of them before this update.

DAM~! I only have 4chars. N i been playing a long time. x_x

Sheep
11-24-2010, 10:00 PM
DAM~! I only have 4chars. N i been playing a long time. x_x

lol, i wish i had just stuck to leveling one or two characters, straightforward T_T

Berserk_Fury
11-24-2010, 10:01 PM
Omg noobs also get rate slot helms, burn them on a stake!

sora
11-24-2010, 10:04 PM
I have better gear than the pc tit; i have osm pc extended+9

But it doesn't really matter anymore, because now noobs ALL have pc gear.. and they get it free >_>
besides, who said it was end game? only a couple of people have end game, so your argument is 'kinda invalid.'
Also, i didn't know 30 attack less = crap base :\ just +11 it? it's titanium..

idk about you, but it's like EST is saying, "haha, you wasted bills on something that you can get free now."

lol k dude.. the amount of people running around with redosm PC extended weaps is growing? and "if" we get the new dx dungeons PC sig weaps will be dropping... also last time i checked... forcium>phery/tit on fs, fb, bladers and fa? so sure...
Honestly.. it would only be worth rerolling to get PC weaps from weod if you were wiz or warrior? so who gives a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥... also i tried to get an 80dam gs/dai on my warrior.. failed.. you dont see me making a stupid post complaining? it makes no difference.. they can get "good" gear.. doesnt mean they have any skill or know how to play.... just like some of the hackers from global having pc redosm extended and forcy gear.. they still get shat on?

Bebe
11-24-2010, 10:04 PM
Omg noobs also get rate slot helms, burn them on a stake!

O_O it's BLUESTIN!!! u rather wear rate in slot of those or osm? lmao

Sheep
11-24-2010, 10:09 PM
lol k dude.. the amount of people running around with redosm PC extended weaps is growing? and "if" we get the new dx dungeons PC sig weaps will be dropping... also last time i checked... forcium>phery/tit on fs, fb, bladers and fa? so sure...
Honestly.. it would only be worth rerolling to get PC weaps from weod if you were wiz or warrior? so who gives a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥... also i tried to get an 80dam gs/dai on my warrior.. failed.. you dont see me making a stupid post complaining? it makes no difference.. they can get "good" gear.. doesnt mean they have any skill or know how to play.... just like some of the hackers from global having pc redosm extended and forcy gear.. they still get shat on?

WA and WI are the two best calsses, besides fs, imo.
If you tried all the way from 55 to 70 and never got the drop... then you're just really unlucky, lol.

And i can only think of a couple of people from venus who have extended rosm/forcy, and they had it since before this update.

sora
11-24-2010, 10:16 PM
oh i got pc stuff.... just not a gs or dai>.<.. and there are several people on merc i have seen and im guessing a lot more that i dont know about.. and its just increasing... also a lot more PC 2 slot osm gs/dais have been around, maybe this is only cause of glabal... but as i said.. its on the increase and im sure people would rather osm and redoms over tit.. and its getting cheaper anyway.. so w/e ..
I am sure a warrior would much rather spend alz on a 80 dam redosm gs than using a tit 80dam..

Bebe
11-24-2010, 10:17 PM
If you tried all the way from 55 to 70 and never got the drop... then you're just really unlucky, lol.

And i can only think of a couple of people from venus who have extended rosm/forcy, and they had it since before this update.

WA n WI not the best class.... n FS?!@?! Oo HELL NO! FS all nubs. x_x aod... that's all they can do. sigh. Any char is the BEST char as long as u know how to use it. =P

sora
11-24-2010, 10:17 PM
^ i do agree with bebe =)

Sheep
11-24-2010, 10:21 PM
oh i got pc stuff.... just not a gs or dai>.<.. and there are several people on merc i have seen and im guessing a lot more that i dont know about.. and its just increasing... also a lot more PC 2 slot osm gs/dais have been around, maybe this is only cause of glabal... but as i said.. its on the increase and im sure people would rather osm and redoms over tit.. and its getting cheaper anyway.. so w/e ..
I am sure a warrior would much rather spend alz on a 80 dam redosm gs than using a tit 80dam..

Most people that take advantage of this are people who can't afford the actual thing (so, yeah, alot of people, considering this poopy economy.)
So you're saying these people can somehow, magically fork up 3b out of nowhere, when they more than likely rolled that char because they couldn't afford in the first place?

Also, the main picture in this is, the margin between strong and noob is becoming very, very thin. These pc items are more than decent. It's unfair to the players who worked for what they have.

Sheep
11-24-2010, 10:23 PM
WA n WI not the best class.... n FS?!@?! Oo HELL NO! FS all nubs. x_x aod... that's all they can do. sigh. Any char is the BEST char as long as u know how to use it. =P

nah, wiz DESTROY bosses (and that's the only reason why i mention them) but they su.ck ass in pvp.
As far as pvp, WA and FS are top. Sorry, lol.
Fb are great pkers, if they start off the pk.. otherwise they'll just get 2shot by a wa/fs.

Ryukou
11-24-2010, 10:25 PM
I agree with sheepy on this one, sorry low level nubs.

Bebe
11-24-2010, 10:28 PM
nah, wiz DESTROY bosses (and that's the only reason why i mention them) but they su.ck ass in pvp.
Fb are great pkers, if they start off the pk.. otherwise they'll just get 2shot by a wa/fs.

PVP is all about GEARS not skills. U were saying BEST CLASSES! not best in pvp/pk. x_x

Tysukiomi
11-24-2010, 10:28 PM
Should be removed.

I'm tired of seeing new players with pc gear, when we had to actually work for our seh's and pc weapons..

lol this pc gear, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s nuts unless its +12 or higher, dps wise they BLOW crit wise theyre decent, but whos gonna crit every single hit every single pvp^_^

Tysukiomi
11-24-2010, 10:29 PM

i mustve been supre lucky on my fb then>_< first 3runs i got 3katanas 1blade and 7 orbs
><

Sheep
11-24-2010, 10:30 PM
lol this pc gear, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s nuts unless its +12 or higher, dps wise they BLOW crit wise theyre decent, but whos gonna crit every single hit every single pvp^_^

When you're a WA, all you do is big skills = 2shot everyone xD

I don't give one flying dookie about my impact stab critting, lol

sora
11-24-2010, 10:30 PM
most people who cant afford better waste time going and re rolling to make a "better" char.. doesn't mean they actually get better.. oh wow they hit like 100 damage more on crits.. doesn't mean they have the skill to be decent? yea i agree the eco atm is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.. and only getting worse.. but its not that hard to make money really.. just farm dungeons.. this game is more based on luck anyway... which i seem to have non of.. but still i worked hard for what i have.. doesn't mean i complaining cause noobs can hit an extra like 100 damage..
They still I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ coming out and trying to use 3 big skills in a pvp and getting rolled anyway... maybe if the noobs had more skill and knew what they were doing there would be a reason to complain.. but not really man.. they reroll cause they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.. or its some noob who doesn't know what he is doing with the gear.. or its someone with a high lvl main, who got bored and is going around owning people for the hell of it...

Sheep
11-24-2010, 10:34 PM
most people who cant afford better waste time going and re rolling to make a "better" char.. doesn't mean they actually get better.. oh wow they hit like 100 damage more on crits.. doesn't mean they have the skill to be decent? yea i agree the eco atm is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.. and only getting worse.. but its not that hard to make money really.. just farm dungeons.. this game is more based on luck anyway... which i seem to have non of.. but still i worked hard for what i have.. doesn't mean i complaining cause noobs can hit an extra like 100 damage..
They still I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ coming out and trying to use 3 big skills in a pvp and getting rolled anyway... maybe if the noobs had more skill and knew what they were doing there would be a reason to complain.. but not really man.. they reroll cause they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.. or its some noob who doesn't know what he is doing with the gear.. or its someone with a high lvl main, who got bored and is going around owning people for the hell of it...

most of the time, it's someone with a high-lvld main, lol.
and i didn't know 30+ more crit than normal = 100 damage... >_> And even if it did, 100 x number of skills in a pvp? that adds up to a lot, lol.

Although i do agree that the noobs who do this have no skill, and skill>gear. But that's generally only true in pk and war, not in a straight up pvp.

Ryukou
11-24-2010, 10:36 PM
most of the time, it's someone with a high-lvld main, lol.
and i didn't know 30+ more crit than normal = 100 damage... >_> And even if it did, 100 x number of skills in a pvp? that adds up to a lot, lol.

Although i do agree that the noobs who do this have no skill, and skill>gear. But that's generally only true in pk and war, not in a straight up pvp.

+1

sora
11-24-2010, 10:38 PM
meh idk if it is 100 damage lawl, pulled that outa my ass.. but like.. ok so its a high lvl main.. and unless they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.. they have good gear anyway? and have worked to get that gear.... so they go make a char for the 139 war or something... they would still have alz or gearto regear a new char?.. wow they get 1 free weap.. they still worked to get all the other gear?

Ryukou
11-24-2010, 10:49 PM
PVP is all about GEARS not skills. U were saying BEST CLASSES! not best in pvp/pk. x_x

I think you're stupid o.O, you need both. If you didn't have gear on your character and pvp'ed alot, then no I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you'd be losing tons. What if you had the right gears, but didn't have the skill to know what skills/attacks to use in a combo, in result, you still lose.

Just wondering.. are you new to cabal? coz after that last post from you, you seem to know "alot."

yummy
11-24-2010, 10:49 PM

you sure make it sound like everyone have your kind of luck.. a friend of mines told me it took him 6months to rate his helm... sure... we get alot of pc drops.. but its not always what you want, unless you're really that lucky. my weod farming time.. i've only gotten 2 pc phery orb drops that was 2slot... so not everyone is lucky to get the pc they want.

Bebe
11-24-2010, 10:55 PM
meh idk if it is 100 damage lawl, pulled that outa my ass.. but like.. ok so its a high lvl main.. and unless they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.. they have good gear anyway? and have worked to get that gear.... so they go make a char for the 139 war or something... they would still have alz or gearto regear a new char?.. wow they get 1 free weap.. they still worked to get all the other gear?

=O lvl 139?!@? I better be using same gears... forget getting new gears! lol.

PUT in FACT>>>>cabal might also have done this to attract new players who might not have enjoy'd thier first 50lvls.

It took me 2days of playing... quit.... then i tried again after like 5months?
n the only reason i started back up was cause i was watching my cousin's play EVERYDAY! lol
but think about it... if u started this game back then... u most likely would not have lasted pass lvl40. hehehe

Izumiia
11-24-2010, 10:56 PM

The weod drops are just luck most of time, my guildy farmed weod more than 20 runs and got 0 2slot pc helms and i only got 1 pc helm from weod on my nub and i just randomed it cause i alrdy have a pc damage helm, why use a tit pc helm unless theres rate..

Bebe
11-24-2010, 10:58 PM
I think you're stupid o.O, you need both. If you didn't have gear on your character and pvp'ed alot, then no I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you'd be losing tons. What if you had the right gears, but didn't have the skill to know what skills/attacks to use in a combo, in result, you still lose.

Just wondering.. are you new to cabal? coz after that last post from you, you seem to know "alot."

LMAO... u go pvp a full sig amp extended char(combo using ANY SKILLS) with a extended tit gear with pro combo skills... n see who win. -.-

yummy
11-24-2010, 11:01 PM
depending on the class,i rather reroll and farm weod for weapons. i rather be saving myself them billions and spend it on other gears/stuffs.

Romp
11-24-2010, 11:03 PM
agreed crafting pc tit gear is way hard

Ryukou
11-24-2010, 11:05 PM
LMAO... u go pvp a full sig amp extended char(combo using ANY SKILLS) with a extended tit gear with pro combo skills... n see who win. -.-

You just proved me right and I think you just made yourself look like the biggest tard ever. You mentioned about a full sig amp extended geared up character level over 9000 with combo'ing using ANY skills, and were you not the same idiot that also said that pvp's are all about gears and not skills? What you just posted, you said pvp's are only won by gear am i right? but nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you ended up mentioning SKILLS in there, hmm.. before you assume something oh so experience and best player of cabal from urAnus, think about what you're actually going to type first =/.

Lute
11-24-2010, 11:06 PM
OH NOES pro titanium grade gear on noobs qqqqq we're all gonna die.

You're saying 36dmg weapons is end game with titanium grade and you don't even need to extend it to 40dmg...wow really? You'd need "billions" to compare to that otherwise?

5 magic/attack is better than 2% crit damage

By that logic you could go buy 10% dmg craft titanium/phery weapons and extend them and put 5 attack/magic in slot for a 34% crit damage +5 attack/magic weapon that would be better than these "end game" 36% dmg titanium weapons. THAT MIGHT COST YOU A WHOLE COUPLE HUNDRED MIL for 2 weapons GASP.

Saying this stuff is end game is a joke, but since you only have a 153 character as your highest level I guess that isn't really a surprise. Are you upset that you can't solo every boss in the game at lvl 153?

Korean devs made this change so that it would force people to shift from using crap titanium gear to using actual higher grade gear which is meant to be more end game. You'll really hate when we get premium dx dungeons and they change drop rates in dungeons to drop char bind high end weapons and armor. You act like its surprising they make things easier for new players, what is sig event gear to higher levels? 7amp 100hp osm boots would be completely epic in the past and then they made it "easy" to get sig boots that could never be obtained in any way before. Stop crying about changes to a game. Seriously stop making 50 alts and go get some weapons yourself if you're so upset about it, nobody will feel bad for you having to relevel to 153.

Sheep
11-24-2010, 11:06 PM
The weod drops are just luck most of time, my guildy farmed weod more than 20 runs and got 0 2slot pc helms and i only got 1 pc helm from weod on my nub and i just randomed it cause i alrdy have a pc damage helm, why use a tit pc helm unless theres rate..

i have lots friends who all re-rolled a char for pc gear because their main had poop gear, lol.
They all got the drops within a few runs.

I'm normally extremely unlucky, and even i started getting loads of them after about 10 runs on my wiz

Sheep
11-24-2010, 11:07 PM
depending on the class,i rather reroll and farm weod for weapons. i rather be saving myself them billions and spend it on other gears/stuffs.

+1

sora
11-24-2010, 11:08 PM
=O lvl 139?!@? I better be using same gears... forget getting new gears! lol.

PUT in FACT>>>>cabal might also have done this to attract new players who might not have enjoy'd thier first 50lvls.

It took me 2days of playing... quit.... then i tried again after like 5months?
n the only reason i started back up was cause i was watching my cousin's play EVERYDAY! lol
but think about it... if u started this game back then... u most likely would not have lasted pass lvl40. hehehe

oh yea bebe... but like a martial fa could go reroll a wiz and get PC weaps in weod or a full osm armour amp fb/blader/fs could go reroll a warrior.. but its k.. ><_><.. and yeah.. it was more likely made to attract more new players.. and also because tit grade crap isn't suppose to be anywhere near end game... I'm just waiting for the new premium Dx dungeons what are gonna be dropping PC sig and the revamped ic2 drops =).. so yea lawls...

Sheep
11-24-2010, 11:11 PM

You're saying 36dmg weapons is end game with titanium grade and you don't even need to extend it to 40dmg...wow really? You'd need "billions" to compare to that otherwise?

By that logic you could go buy 10% dmg craft titanium/phery weapons and extend them and put 5 attack/magic in slot for a 34% crit damage +5 attack/magic weapon that would be better than these "end game" 36% dmg titanium weapons. THAT MIGHT COST YOU A WHOLE COUPLE HUNDRED MIL for 2 weapons GASP.

Saying this stuff is end game is a joke, but since you only have a 153 character as your highest level I guess that isn't really a surprise. Are you upset that you can't solo every boss in the game at lvl 153?

Korean devs made this change so that it would force people to shift from using crap titanium gear to using actual higher grade gear which is meant to be more end game. You'll really hate when we get premium dx dungeons and they change drop rates in dungeons to drop char bind high end weapons and armor. You act like its surprising they make things easier for new players, what is sig event gear to higher levels? 7amp 100hp osm boots would be completely epic in the past and then they made it "easy" to get sig boots that could never be obtained in any way before. Stop crying about changes to a game. Seriously stop making 50 alts and go get some weapons yourself if you're so upset about it, nobody will feel bad for you having to relevel to 153.

lmfao.
1. 5 attack =/= 2 crit. EVER. It's around 10, it varies depending on your attack.
2. I actually have an old crystal like the one that you mentioned that "might costa couple hundred mil, gasp." There's more alz down the pooper.
3. That 153 will drop any char within 10-15 lvls, son. who's your main?

also , i never said anything about end-game, wtf are you talking about? end-game tit version would be like 7/40 +15

Ryukou
11-24-2010, 11:11 PM

Yeah but dude, I don't wanna disagree with what you said or anything, but Sheep is right, low level players have it easy now getting pc tit crap from weod. High level players like you mentioned, the siggy amp event, + that shiz and it's yours, it becomes permy and non account bound, but how many high level players today have epic +'ed siggy amp, and how many pieces, with cabal's super I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty drop rate of items is not that high =/. As for weod pc tit items, people i've heard get pc tit stuff within 2 - 3 runs =/. High level players have it easy dude, unless you're just a plain alz buyer and you make your money that way.

Bebe
11-24-2010, 11:12 PM
You just proved me right and I think you just made yourself look like the biggest tard ever. You mentioned about a full sig amp extended geared up character level over 9000 with combo'ing using ANY skills, and were you not the same idiot that also said that pvp's are all about gears and not skills? What you just posted, you said pvp's are only won by gear am i right? but nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you ended up mentioning SKILLS in there, hmm.. before you assume something oh so experience and best player of cabal from urAnus, think about what you're actually going to type first =/.

LMAO.... can u read? plz go read my posts again. ESP the part with SKILLS! in it. ^^

Sheep
11-24-2010, 11:14 PM
oh yea bebe... but like a martial fa could go reroll a wiz and get PC weaps in weod or a full osm armour amp fb/blader/fs could go reroll a warrior.. but its k.. ><_><.. and yeah.. it was more likely made to attract more new players.. and also because tit grade crap isn't suppose to be anywhere near end game... I'm just waiting for the new premium Dx dungeons what are gonna be dropping PC sig and the revamped ic2 drops =).. so yea lawls...

I can understand all the will and high-def crap that drops in there, "to attract the new players" but all this pc db? unnecessary.
Besides, nobody plays cabal, lol. There are no new players :P

sora
Yeah but dude, I don't wanna disagree with what you said or anything, but Sheep is right, low level players have it easy now getting pc tit crap from weod. High level players like you mentioned, the siggy amp event, + that shiz and it's yours, it becomes permy and non account bound, but how many high level players today have epic +'ed siggy amp, and how many pieces, with cabal's super I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty drop rate of items is not that high =/. As for weod pc tit items, people i've heard get pc tit stuff within 2 - 3 runs =/. High level players have it easy dude, unless you're just a plain alz buyer and you make your money that way.

lawl wait for the new prem dx dungeons brah, weod will be useless cept for lvling.. same with the new ic2 drops ><><

Ryukou
LMAO.... can u read? plz go read my posts again. ESP the part with SKILLS! in it. ^^

Exactly, you said in a pvp, all you need is gears + opponent = win. You never mentioned anything about skills in it dumbI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

Sheep
11-24-2010, 11:16 PM

indeed! she is saying the opposite of what she said earlier, lol

Ryukou
11-24-2010, 11:16 PM
lawl wait for the new prem dx dungeons brah, weod will be useless cept for lvling.. same with the new ic2 drops ><><

I'm not expecting any changes, well major changes with this game. If est wants to change things, i suggest they start with the drop rate for dungeons.
All i ever do now is run catacomb frosts (FC's) on hard, and it gives nothing but fch's, fchh's, and uch, not even 1 uchh. =/

Hell est, you make a hard difficulty of a dungeon and drops are nothing but I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

Bebe
11-24-2010, 11:17 PM
I can understand all the will and high-def crap that drops in there, "to attract the new players" but all this pc db? unnecessary.

NOT TRUE!!! I have a nub in my guild... he just started few weeks ago. He don't know what's what. >.<

Ryukou
indeed! she is saying the opposite of what she said earlier, lol

Don't mess with her sheep, she's the best all time super mega level over 9000 player who thinks that you only need gears to win a pvp.

Sheep

wait, so you want more luck-based cabal events to get geared? I thought you said you were unlucky ~_^
CONTRADICTIONS DETECTED :O

Sheep
11-24-2010, 11:18 PM
NOT TRUE!!! I have a nub in my guild... he just started few weeks ago. He don't know what's what. >.<

1 month = 10 new players, 9 of them quit.

:(

Bebe
11-24-2010, 11:18 PM
Exactly, you said in a pvp, all you need is gears + opponent = win. You never mentioned anything about skills in it dumbI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

umm... lmao... like i said... GO READ... wow... u really can't read... can u? =O it's okay. I forgive u. ^^

Ryukou
11-24-2010, 11:19 PM
When playing a super awesome game such as cabal, be sure to expect retards who don't know what they're talking about, and super low drop rates to make things super extra sexy time fun :D

sora
11-24-2010, 11:19 PM

dude tit db crap is not suppose to be anywhere near end game.. how don't you get this.. it was implemented for new people to to level quicker, yeah there may not be any new players cause est kinda I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s.

I cant wait to see you rage when the new prem dx dungeons and the new ic2 drops come out.. thats going to be funny.. char bind on eqiup pc sig weaps.. and forcium amp gear is gonna be dropping.. along with sehh.. and pchh.. what then? gonna complain cause its better for high lvls?

Your 153.. pretty sure my warrior would I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ on yours brah with mah 60/14 tit +9 that i wasted 500 and a cr2 on but its k dude... w/e you think kaka.

Ryukou
11-24-2010, 11:20 PM
umm... lmao... like i said... GO READ... wow... u really can't read... can u? =O it's okay. I forgive u. ^^

You forgive me? I wasn't even sorry in the first place. Know what you're talking about first before you eat your own words and embarass yourself even more with every post you make. Kinda seems like you're ignoring what i post, and it also SEEMS like i'm not the only one who thinks that you're a retard.

sora
11-24-2010, 11:21 PM
wait, so you want more luck-based cabal events to get geared? I thought you said you were unlucky ~_^
CONTRADICTIONS DETECTED :O

oh btw dude.. premium DX =/= event based? lolololol its suppose to be through the t-points system like korea.. but est skipped out and gave us crap.. so yea... and ic2 drops =/= event either.. nice try though

Ryukou
11-24-2010, 11:21 PM
dude tit db crap is not suppose to be anywhere near end game.. how don't you get this.. it was implemented for new people to to level quicker, yeah there may not be any new players cause est kinda I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s.

I cant wait to see you rage when the new prem dx dungeons and the new ic2 drops come out.. thats going to be funny.. char bind on eqiup pc sig weaps.. and forcium amp gear is gonna be dropping.. along with sehh.. and pchh.. what then? gonna complain cause its better for high lvls?

Your 153.. pretty sure my warrior would I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ on yours brah with mah 60/14 tit +9 that i wasted 500 and a cr2 on but its k dude... w/e you think kaka.

I smell a challenge, ic2 drops, prem dx dungeons? humm.. this just shows that luck is the only thing worth valuable and carrying in this game. GG sir

Lute
11-24-2010, 11:22 PM
If there's no new players than what are you whining about? That statement in itself invalidates your entire point.

And go use a damage calculator or ask anyone decent and high level in the game, 5 attack/magic is better than 2% crit damage on a weapon. You aren't going to be pro with some 800 attack and a bit more crit damage against someone with 1050+ attack. You'll be hitting so low on non-crits you might as well not be attacking, not to mention your crits will suffer immensely as well. Why do you think so many people use forcium amp weapons? And don't even bother talking about fb/fs/bl/fa who all need high base for bm2 or just normally in general. FS with a phery crystal? What a joke, any FS with a phery crystal is a laughing stock, especially considering the fail astral shield stats. BL and FA bm2 both rely on amp and base attack/magic, same with FB though not to the same extent. Even with forcy weapons FS and FB get just over 1k attack which is practically the minimum to be decent with the class.

You talk about boss solo's and pvp, they're quite different, you could go fight someone with crap will titanium gear in pvp and beat them yet not be able to dent a boss in pve.

Man one time you get a venus idiot raging about how pro titanium grade weapons are and nobody is bashing him, where's all the venus people who bash everyone on merc calling titanium end game? Can't you educate your own server at all?

sora
I'm not expecting any changes, well major changes with this game. If est wants to change things, i suggest they start with the drop rate for dungeons.
All i ever do now is run catacomb frosts (FC's) on hard, and it gives nothing but fch's, fchh's, and uch, not even 1 uchh. =/

Hell est, you make a hard difficulty of a dungeon and drops are nothing but I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

meh i ran 3 normal today.. got 4 uchhs.. so w/e

Sheep

rofl my wa will shat on yours hard, son. bring your main too, ill kill him too, boy.
you seem a bit angry, with all that I love you's. take a seat. chill out, kid :P

Ryukou
11-24-2010, 11:23 PM
oh btw dude.. premium DX =/= event based? lolololol its suppose to be through the t-points system like korea.. but est skipped out and gave us crap.. so yea... and ic2 drops =/= event either.. nice try though

Ic2 + new drops + players running the dungeon = ZOMG SOMETHING EPIC DROPPED
ic2 + new drops + other players running the dungeon = ZOMG WE GOT A BUNCH OF CRAP (fch, fchh's, 1 slot mystic/tg/sg/Siggy crap) AGAIN :D

Ryukou
11-24-2010, 11:24 PM
meh i ran 3 normal today.. got 4 uchhs.. so w/e

+1, even normal FC's drop better shiz. There's usually a run that i don't get a uchh.

Sheep
11-24-2010, 11:24 PM

fyi, i wouldnt mind that stuff dropping at those higher dungeons; they actually take determination to get and whatnot.

Sheep
11-24-2010, 11:28 PM
If there's no new players than what are you whining about? That statement in itself invalidates your entire point.

And go use a damage calculator or ask anyone decent and high level in the game, 5 attack/magic is better than 2% crit damage on a weapon. You aren't going to be pro with some 800 attack and a bit more crit damage against someone with 1050+ attack. You'll be hitting so low on non-crits you might as well not be attacking, not to mention your crits will suffer immensely as well. Why do you think so many people use forcium amp weapons? And don't even bother talking about fb/fs/bl/fa who all need high base for bm2 or just normally in general. FS with a phery crystal? What a joke, any FS with a phery crystal is a laughing stock, especially considering the fail astral shield stats. BL and FA bm2 both rely on amp and base attack/magic, same with FB though not to the same extent. Even with forcy weapons FS and FB get just over 1k attack which is practically the minimum to be decent with the class.

You talk about boss solo's and pvp, they're quite different, you could go fight someone with crap will titanium gear in pvp and beat them yet not be able to dent a boss in pve.

Man one time you get a venus idiot raging about how pro titanium grade weapons are and nobody is bashing him, where's all the venus people who bash everyone on merc calling titanium end game? Can't you educate your own server at all?

ROFL. dude, you're a f.ucking retard if you think 5 attack is better than 2 crit. 10 attack should be about right.

let me break this down for you ,fu.ckhead:
for equivalence:
crit: your attack x 0.001% + 1
attack: 1%, obviously

so if i have 1100 attack, 2.1 crit = 1 amp = 11 attack. it's so simple.

ask anyone with a decent knowledge of this game or go use lasthour's damage calc and test it yourself.

lmao @ noobs these days.

And also, i already stated that it's not the "new players." It's the poor noobs who just reroll so they don't fail as much anymore.
lrn2reed

sora
11-24-2010, 11:30 PM
rofl my wa will shat on yours hard, son. bring your main too, ill kill him too, boy.
you seem a bit angry, with all that I love you's. take a seat. chill out, kid :P

lolol dude im angry? kk i am just for you.. btw.. it would be a waste of alz/usd to some over to venus to wipe the floor with you.. but hey if you wanna come over to merc cause you seem to be soo I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing pro and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, come right along.

Sheep
11-24-2010, 11:33 PM
lolol dude im angry? kk i am just for you.. btw.. it would be a waste of alz/usd to some over to venus to wipe the floor with you.. but hey if you wanna come over to merc cause you seem to be soo I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing pro and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, come right along.

wow, look at all those i love you's rage moar, plox
lol, you're just scared because i would 2shot your dookie warrior :\

Bebe
11-24-2010, 11:34 PM
Hey Ryukou! baby.. just for u ^^

i thought maybe if i PUT IT ALL TOGETHER. u might be able to read. =) It's okay that u have problems reading.... sound it out if u have to. Take ur time.

Sheep #44

Bebe #46
Sheep #49
Bebe #51

Ryukou #59

Bebe #63
Ryukou #66

Bebe #73
Ryukou #76
Bebe #83
Ryukou #86
You forgive me? I wasn't even sorry in the first place. Know what you're talking about first before you eat your own words and embarass yourself even more with every post you make. Kinda seems like you're ignoring what i post, and it also SEEMS like i'm not the only one who thinks that you're a retard.

sora
11-24-2010, 11:35 PM
dude pretty sure you couldn't 2 shot me w/o bloody/fury/panic lawl but its k you keep thinking you can.. and im scared cause its a waste for alz/usd to come to venus? kk dude.. if its not you come right a long to merc.. we shall see then? or are you to "scared"? lawl your such an idiot its so funny

Lute
11-24-2010, 11:40 PM
You seem to not understand how damage is calculated. 5 attack would be constant, not based on rate, and gets magnified by however much amp and crit damage you have as well, crit damage doesn't get better because of other stats, it does the same thing regardless. Not to mention the effect of base and amp in most classes bm2.

Even if we ignore all that and say you're right for the sake of argument and say 2% crit damage = 10 attack/magic (which it doesn't, look at pet slots, and even there 5 attack > 2% cd in the end) you'd be comparing an easy to obtain effectively 35% crit damage weapon to a 36% crit damage weapon that you MIGHT get for free if you farm for it on a new character. Oh god the horror, noobs can get them easier and get a whole extra 1% crit damage over my epic trash gear that I could buy for a bit over 100mil q.q moar.

Also note that on Korean servers they had a period where higher level players had a chance where they too could go to weod to get these items and the level restriction was removed so nobody could complain. Of course that never happened here as of yet.

I'm done arguing with someone so stupid as to call 36% dmg titanium grade weapons end game when they don't have any character to even be considered in an end game level area. You even look at porta inferno? Or have you gone to any actual high level dungeons like FT2? You probably go with a full party and have trouble finishing ic2 if you even try with your "pro" gear.

I'll wait for matrimoney/rage/the rest of the venus forum brigade to come through and troll you off the forums for how stupid you're being I have better things to do than bother arguing with a 15X noob.

Sheep
dude pretty sure you couldn't 2 shot me w/o bloody/fury/panic lawl but its k you keep thinking you can.. and im scared cause its a waste for alz/usd to come to venus? kk dude.. if its not you come right a long to merc.. we shall see then? or are you to "scared"? lawl your such an idiot its so funny

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/382/1288227394794.jpg
lmfao, rage moar, son.
Don't be mad because i would drill your dookie account :\

Ryukou
Hey Ryukou! baby.. just for u ^^

i thought maybe if i PUT IT ALL TOGETHER. u might be able to read. =) It's okay that u have problems reading.... sound it out if u have to. Take ur time.

Sheep #44

Bebe #46
Sheep #49
Bebe #51

Ryukou #59

Bebe #63
Ryukou #66

Bebe #73
Ryukou #76
Bebe #83
Ryukou #86

Cool.. but.. you just made yourself look even more stupid this time by summarizing what you just said and eating your own words, took you like half an hour though GG you officially have no life lol.

btw, i replied fast coz i didn't even bother wasting 5 minutes of my life reading the crap that made you look like a retard on this thread.

sora
11-24-2010, 11:46 PM
lmfao, rage moar, son.

dude why you gotta be so stupid lawl, if i was raging it would be evident.. but obviously you think that anyone having ago at your stupidity is raging, its k dude, go cry in that coner cause noobs get PC tit "END GAME" trash.. its ok dude, im raging hard just for you ok :) lol.. your stupidity makes me laugh.

laters dude, enjoy QQing more on this thread, i might read some more later to laugh my ass off at you :)

Lute
11-24-2010, 11:47 PM
Lmao I think sheep here is trying to be a wannabee venus forum troll

I guess he feels the need to try since it seems nobody else is bothering to come on forums tonight so he must fight for his brave comrades.

http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/7a94a912_a601_2d6a.jpg

Well we know SOMEBODY is gonna be trolling forums with his boss 153 WA all day these holidays

Sheep
11-24-2010, 11:47 PM
You seem to not understand how damage is calculated. 5 attack would be constant, not based on rate, and gets magnified by however much amp and crit damage you have as well, crit damage doesn't get better because of other stats, it does the same thing regardless. Not to mention the effect of base and amp in most classes bm2.

Even if we ignore all that and say you're right for the sake of argument and say 2% crit damage = 10 attack/magic (which it doesn't, look at pet slots, and even there 5 attack > 2% cd in the end) you'd be comparing an easy to obtain effectively 35% crit damage weapon to a 36% crit damage weapon that you MIGHT get for free if you farm for it on a new character. Oh god the horror, noobs can get them easier and get a whole extra 1% crit damage over my epic trash gear that I could buy for a bit over 100mil q.q moar.

Also note that on Korean servers they had a period where higher level players had a chance where they too could go to weod to get these items and the level restriction was removed so nobody could complain. Of course that never happened here as of yet.

I'm done arguing with someone so stupid as to call 36% dmg titanium grade weapons end game when they don't have any character to even be considered in an end game level area. You even look at porta inferno? Or have you gone to any actual high level dungeons like FT2? You probably go with a full party and have trouble finishing ic2 if you even try with your "pro" gear.

I'll wait for matrimoney/rage/the rest of the venus forum brigade to come through and troll you off the forums for how stupid you're being I have better things to do than bother arguing with a 15X noob.

lol? i'[ve been on these forums way longer than you have, son. And this wasn't even a troll thread, i was trying to have an average discussion, and you come here flaming everything like a fu.cktard, and do you think i care what they think? rage and i aren't enemies, where do you pull this out of your anus from? "forum brigade" ?? i suppose i was a part of this "forum brigade" you mention, but then i stopped playing cabal for a few months because i got pretty bored.

Honestly, if you really think 5 attack > 2 crit, then go, go and have fun with your false knowledge.

lmfao, please kill yourself, new

Ryukou
11-24-2010, 11:48 PM
lmfao, rage moar, son.

I'm sorry, but this was too funny LMFAO RAGE MORE BICHASS
/win

Sheep
11-24-2010, 11:49 PM
dude why you gotta be so stupid lawl, if i was raging it would be evident.. but obviously you think that anyone having ago at your stupidity is raging, its k dude, go cry in that coner cause noobs get PC tit "END GAME" trash.. its ok dude, im raging hard just for you ok :) lol.. your stupidity makes me laugh.

laters dude, enjoy QQing more on this thread, i might read some more later to laugh my ass off at you :)

lol, i was just trolling, beginning about 3 posts ago. ;)

anyway, i still think it's crazy to give everyone a free ticket to decency.

Lute
11-24-2010, 11:50 PM
lol? i'[ve been on these forums way longer than you have, son. And this wasn't even a troll thread, i was trying to have an average discussion, and you come here flaming everything like a fu.cktard, and do you think i care what they think? rage and i aren't enemies, where do you pull this out of your anus from? "forum brigade" ?? i suppose i was a part of this "forum brigade" you mention, but then i stopped playing cabal for a few months because i got pretty bored.

Honestly, if you really think 5 attack > 2 crit, then go, go and have fun with your false knowledge.

lmfao, please kill yourself, new

"I've been on this forum long before you were" "imad" *que start of need to censor out swearing to try to get my point across*

/looks at join date > the same > lols

And you saying other people are mad el oh el.

I see you clearly lack the ability to comprehend when someone is making fun of you and a lack of understanding sarcasm.

HEY BRO uMad?

Side note: "anyway, i still think it's crazy to give everyone a free ticket to decency. "

WEOD is officially cabal's No Child Left Behind act!!!!!!!

EVERYONE REVOLT THE SYSTEM IS TRYING TO GIVE PEOPLE A CHANCE AT DECENCY

Sheep
11-24-2010, 11:51 PM
Lmao I think sheep here is trying to be a wannabee venus forum troll

I guess he feels the need to try since it seems nobody else is bothering to come on forums tonight so he must fight for his brave comrades.

http://static.funnyjunk.com/pictures/7a94a912_a601_2d6a.jpg

Well we know SOMEBODY is gonna be trolling forums with his boss 153 WA all day these holidays

ugh, stupid noob, i was here, trolling these forums, wayyy before you were here. I stopped trolling though; now i try to be helpful and all, since i'm rarely on this game anymore anyway.
You, apparently, are trying to bring the troll out of me >_> nty. i make you look stupid enough as it is.

Sheep
11-24-2010, 11:52 PM
"I've been on this forum long before you were" "imad" *que start of need to censor out swearing to try to get my point across*

I see you clearly lack the ability to comprehend when someone is making fun of you and a lack of understanding sarcasm.

HEY BRO uMad?

no u

hey, son, why does this bother you? it appears as though somewhere along the lines, you have lost your train of thought.

lol, this kid thinks 5 atack > 2 crit, LOL.

nice one, kid

btw, what's the altest trends in elementary school?

Roxlyn
11-24-2010, 11:52 PM
...kaaa...meeeh...haaaa...meehhh...HAAAAAAAAA!!! WOOSH!!

Lute
11-24-2010, 11:57 PM
Yes let the 15X WA educate everyone else on all the other classes and what stats/gear are good for them lul.

I think umad that you're the one pulling statements out of your ass, like that you joined forums before me...

OH GOD MORE NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND CABAL ACT

Seriously bro, its a game. You complain about people getting a free ride with weod, yet nobody cares that you can buy epic sig weapons in cash shop and +8 capes.

Shelling out USD for gear is fine but rerolling and farming a dungeon for it as was intended by developers means we should wine. (/sarcasm if you didn't realize bro)

Roxlyn
11-24-2010, 11:59 PM
Yes let the 15X WA educate everyone else on all the other classes and what stats/gear are good for them lul.

I think umad that you're the one pulling statements out of your ass, like that you joined forums before me...

Seriously bro, its a game. You complain about people getting a free ride with weod, yet nobody cares that you can buy epic sig weapons in cash shop and +8 capes.

Shelling out USD for gear is fine but rerolling and farming a dungeon for it as was intended by developers means we should wine. (/sarcasm if you didn't realize bro)

...you spelled whine wrong

Ryukou
11-25-2010, 12:01 AM

HEY BRO uMad?

Side note: "anyway, i still think it's crazy to give everyone a free ticket to decency. "

WEOD is officially cabal's WEOD is officially cabal's "High levels are already "strong" and have super "epic gear" that they don't need no more gear so epic shiz don't gotta drop for them no more, lets give the low level nubs a chance so they get level'ing, skilling, gearing up super easy :D

EVERYONE REVOLT THE SYSTEM IS TRYING TO GIVE PEOPLE A CHANCE AT DECENCY

"el oh el" that's not cool man, you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥.

fix't

Ryukou
11-25-2010, 12:03 AM

+1 xD i didn't notice that lmao

Sheep
11-25-2010, 12:03 AM

No, i don't spend real money on cabal. That defeats the purpose of it being a free game, sorry. I can understand the costumes and whatnot, but when they add seh and all.. that's crazy >_>

seriously, bro, its a game, stop complaining about other players being better than you, just because all your online friends (lolnolifer) have quit and gotten a life doesn't mean you have to baww over it, and release said anger upon the players that have risen to become far superior to you.

kthnxbai

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/2124/1290289879443.jpg

Roxlyn
11-25-2010, 12:04 AM
lute iff u been here so long why do i have more posts then u?

boredom
11-25-2010, 12:04 AM

Less grammar correction, more sandwich making.

Lute
11-25-2010, 12:05 AM
OK GUYS HOLD UP I JUST USED THE DAMAGE CALCULATOR

2% crit damage vs 5 attack/magic makes about a 1 average dps difference in pve, less in pvp. This is with 50 rate, any less rate and the crit damage goes down and the attack/magic goes up. Plus any class with an amp buff gains more from the magic, and any class with an amp/base based bm2 gains more from the attack/magic in bm2.

Ryukou
11-25-2010, 12:06 AM

2% crit damage vs 5 attack/magic makes about a 1 average dps difference in pve, less in pvp. This is with 50 rate, any less rate and the crit damage goes down and the attack/magic goes up. Plus any class with an amp buff gains more from the magic, and any class with an amp/base based bm2 gains more from the attack/magic in bm2.

Cool story bro, get a life? lol

Roxlyn

your mom is tired of making me sandwiches...now on to tacosXD

Sheep

looks like someone is mad
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/3741/1289674456037.jpg
lolcrymoar

Roxlyn
11-25-2010, 12:07 AM

raise ur hand if u dnt care wut this post says

Sheep

http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/16/1290129305929.jpg

pic related.

Ryukou

*Raises hands* Can i have a taco? :o

Sheep
11-25-2010, 12:08 AM

*raises hand*

Lute
11-25-2010, 12:08 AM
Cool story bro, get a life? lol

K so if I go use a damage calculator and show what I'm saying is true I should go get a life. But if I say it without going and showing it I'm told I'm wrong...hurr durr

lute iff u been here so long why do i have more posts then u?

I don't come post on forums like everyone else here? I'd rather spend my time playing the game that he forums go to than posting pointless posts on the forum. And yet you people wonder why you need to complain about not having good gear like people who reroll when you'd rather spend time complaining about it than trying to do it yourself or improve otherwise.

boredom
11-25-2010, 12:09 AM
your mom is tired of making me sandwiches...now on to tacosXD

Back to the kitchen.

boredom
11-25-2010, 12:10 AM
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/16/1290129305929.jpg

pic related.

lol nice pic

Lute
11-25-2010, 12:10 AM
looks like someone is mad
http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/3741/1289674456037.jpg
lolcrymoar

Sheep makes the best argument ever.

1) Argue your point and tell other people they don't know what they're talking about
2) Say you aren't trolling
3) When they post stating it calculated and that they do know what they're talking about ignore it and....
4) START TROLLING INSTEAD
5) pretend you aren't mad

*note* I'm done, continue "trolling" me and thinking I'm mad while you stay up all night talking amongst yourselves. Just remember your real argument went out the window a few pages back there.

Ryukou
11-25-2010, 12:11 AM
K so if I go use a damage calculator and show what I'm saying is true I should go get a life. But if I say it without going and showing it I'm told I'm wrong...hurr durr

I don't come post on forums like everyone else here? I'd rather spend my time playing the game that he forums go to than posting pointless posts on the forum. And yet you people wonder why you need to complain about not having good gear like people who reroll when you'd rather spend time complaining about it than trying to do it yourself or improve otherwise.

uhm..you actually using a damage calculator shows that you NEED a life, like Roxlyn said, no one gives 2 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s if you're here posting stuff like how you just calculated damage =/. After all this arguing, crying and delicious tears, you still have the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s in you to actually use a damage calculator to try and prove something. Awesome huh? you did prove something, you proved you have no life sir.

Roxlyn
11-25-2010, 12:12 AM

rather play the game instead of post...posts...hmm...says the poster...of yet another post we dont care about...time to raise ur hands folks

Roxlyn
11-25-2010, 12:13 AM
uhm..you actually using a damage calculator shows that you NEED a life, like Roxlyn said, no one gives 2 I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s if you're here posting stuff like how you just calculated damage =/. After all this arguing, crying and delicious tears, you still have the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s in you to actually use a damage calculator to try and prove something. Awesome huh? you did prove something, you proved you have no life sir.

*high fives*

Ryukou
11-25-2010, 12:13 AM
rather play the game instead of post...posts...hmm...says the poster...of yet another post we dont care about...time to raise ur hands folks

*Raises both hands* :D

Lute
11-25-2010, 12:14 AM
Yes, me posting instead of playing a game proves something...when the game is down. LIKE A BOSS

Me using a damage calculator (took a whole 10 seconds to plug in 2 numbers and compare them btw) like I was told to do when you were saying I was wrong means I have no life.

Roxlyn
11-25-2010, 12:14 AM
*Raises both hands* :D

lol add me buddy ryu

Sheep
11-25-2010, 12:15 AM

http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6954/tt564565645.jpg

LOL, PWNT

Roxlyn
Yes, me posting instead of playing a game proves something...when the game is down. LIKE A BOSS

Me using a damage calculator (took a whole 10 seconds to plug in 2 numbers and compare them btw) like I was told to do when you were saying I was wrong means I have no life.

zzzzz...post something about chicken nuggets or g t f o

sora

i lold at your stupidity.. cause its so bad he has a damage calculator so he can test which gear is better or what stats are better? QQ more? Just cause you have a damage calc =/= no life.. and if i remember correct.. sheep calculated the damage too w/o a dam calc? iunno... you not so pro dude.. and roxyln is stupid lawl.. wow you got more posts= spending more time on forums= les of a life than lute? kk your cool and fail hard<><> kkthnx i r out of forums, ima wait for game to come up kakaka

Sheep
11-25-2010, 12:16 AM
Sheep makes the best argument ever.

1) Argue your point and tell other people they don't know what they're talking about
2) Say you aren't trolling
3) When they post stating it calculated and that they do know what they're talking about ignore it and....
4) START TROLLING INSTEAD
5) pretend you aren't mad

*note* I'm done, continue "trolling" me and thinking I'm mad while you stay up all night talking amongst yourselves. Just remember your real argument went out the window a few pages back there.

trolling is a art

Ryukou
11-25-2010, 12:17 AM

uh.. then you wasted 10 seconds of whatever kind of life you have? =S You posting instead of playing the game still proves that you have no life. Coz since you have no life, you play cabal, when cabal's down, you're on forums crying, and raging about stupid damage calculations and trying to think that someone here cares about what you say. :o

I hope i'm not being too harsh, like sheep posted, DELIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCIIIIII OOOOUUUUUUUUUSSSSS TEARS :3

Roxlyn
11-25-2010, 12:17 AM
i lold at your stupidity.. cause its so bad he has a damage calculator so he can test which gear is better or what stats are better? QQ more? Just cause you have a damage calc =/= no life.. and if i remember correct.. sheep calculated the damage too w/o a dam calc? iunno... you not so pro dude.. and roxyln is stupid lawl.. wow you got more posts= spending more time on forums= les of a life than lute? kk your cool and fail hard<><> kkthnx i r out of forums, ima wait for game to come up kakaka

*rips off soras nutz like a paper towel*

Sheep
11-25-2010, 12:18 AM

what nuts?
lol

Ryukou
11-25-2010, 12:18 AM
lol add me buddy ryu

i like buddies :) ^^

/sent lol

Roxlyn
11-25-2010, 12:19 AM
what nuts?
lol

dnt u know he has nuts....they are just like lil boys nutz.........only smaller

Lute
K so posting on forums when the game is down means you have no life according to all of you. You all posted before I did, and more than I did. Thereby you all have less of a life than me by your own statements.

LOGIC

peace out idiots

(also. F5 MOAR. How many keyboards do the three of you go through?)

sora

lawl k cause i would let you within 50ft of me.. kaka
ohyea ryukou, if he got on forums and QQ'd all the time when cabal was down im sure he would have more posts jaja nice try though

Sheep
11-25-2010, 12:21 AM
K so posting on forums when the game is down means you have no life according to all of you. You all posted before I did, and more than I did. Thereby you all have less of a life than me by your own statements.

LOGIC

peace out idiots

(also. F5 MOAR. How many keyboards do the three of you go through?)

LOL, yes, leave right in front of my irrefutable proof of how you were wrong.

peace out, false noob. you were wrong and i was right, muahahaha.

wow, i bet you feel like a big poopy head dookie mouth right about now ;)

Roxlyn

LOGIC

peace out idiots

no sweety its not having no life it continuing to rant on about shet no one cares for makes us annoyed...really we are all here for entertainment for the brain till the game boots....so u going on about stuff makes us wanna fuk wit u

yummy
lol where do you guys get these funny pictures

Sheep
11-25-2010, 12:22 AM
lol where do you guys get these funny pictures

my /b/ folder :) lol

edit: http://www.filefactory.com/file/b4101b5/n/b.rar
here's part of my /b/ folder from about 3 months ago.

Ryukou
11-25-2010, 12:22 AM
no sweety its not having no life it continuing to rant on about shet no one cares for makes us annoyed...really we are all here for entertainment for the brain till the game boots....so u going on about stuff makes us wanna fuk wit u

Oh man xD i like your style AHHA, so straight forward and to the point ;)

Roxlyn
11-25-2010, 12:23 AM
well the one of the guy with the hangers on his ears is just ur mom outside this morning...buuut the rest eh google

Roxlyn
11-25-2010, 12:23 AM
Oh man xD i like your style AHHA, so straight forward and to the point ;)

lol its just the truth

sora
11-25-2010, 12:24 AM
what nuts?
lol

oh mang you so funny kakaka, you guys so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing stupid lololololol you guys make me lol.. btw looking at your logic, i have more of a life than all of you so sit the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ down and shut the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up? kkthnx noobs peace out kakaka stupid little 10 year old kids thinking you pro :)

Lute
11-25-2010, 12:24 AM
LOL, yes, leave right in front of my irrefutable proof of how you were wrong.

peace out, false noob. you were wrong and i was right, muahahaha.

wow, i bet you feel like a big poopy head dookie mouth right about now ;)

You're "proof" that I'm wrong is with a character with 38 amp. WHO HAS 38 AMP. Anyone half decent has at LEAST 44 amp if not more. Plus its a 150 character and you don't even show the class or skills. And you don't show if its pvp, pve or anything. Not to mention one skill is hardly a fair show of the actual effect of stats, especially on boss soloing like you talked about earlier where bm2, aura and other buffs come into play and more than half the classes bm2s are based on base and amp.

Roxlyn
11-25-2010, 12:25 AM
oh mang you so funny kakaka, you guys so I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing stupid lololololol you guys make me lol.. btw looking at your logic, i have more of a life than all of you so sit the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ down and shut the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up? kkthnx noobs peace out kakaka stupid little 10 year old kids thinking you pro :)

its like annoying version of the energizer bunny....it keeps going and going....

Ryukou
11-25-2010, 12:26 AM

Are you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing Lute's pepeh? coz if so, please stop defending him before you get trolled and flamed at moar :3

Roxlyn
11-25-2010, 12:26 AM
You're "proof" that I'm wrong is with a character with 38 amp. WHO HAS 38 AMP. Anyone half decent has at LEAST 44 amp if not more. Plus its a 150 character and you don't even show the class or skills. And you don't show if its pvp, pve or anything. Not to mention one skill is hardly a fair show of the actual effect of stats, especially on boss soloing like you talked about earlier where bm2, aura and other buffs come into play and more than half the classes bm2s are based on base and amp.

shut it sweety are u really going to instigate this further? NO ONE CARES so please just politely... s t f u

Sheep
11-25-2010, 12:27 AM

that's what it had when i clicked it. it was on wizard.

also, with that 1k attack, 10 attack = 2 crit without amp.

you seem to forget that 50% of crap is still crap.

hahaha, i love how i systematically take apart your failure comebacks

sora
11-25-2010, 12:28 AM
Are you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing Lute's pepeh? coz if so, please stop defending him before you get trolled and flamed at moar :3

nahh mang just loling at your fail logic? can you not see that it really does fail, and roxyln your the stupidest idiot ever kakaka you so arent funny kkthnx..

Roxlyn

sheep u do just love egging on the noob posters XD

Ryukou
Okay, this has been going on too long, lemme make it short and simple.

A question to Lute: Why are you such a noob?
Answer: Well I'm a noob because i have no life and i like to go to the extent where i need to prove people wrong on forums to achieve something.

Truth hurts buddy, i still don't know why you're raging about this =/. For like the past 3 - 4 pages it's all you've raged about xD. and for the past 3 - 4 pages you got flamed XD AHAHA

Sheep
11-25-2010, 12:29 AM

half the post is i love you's

i lol'd

lol, you sound so angry, son.

Sheep
11-25-2010, 12:29 AM
sheep u do just love egging on the noob posters XD

yes, mam <3
he wanted me to troll, so i did, lol

Roxlyn
11-25-2010, 12:30 AM
well then...carry on

sora
11-25-2010, 12:30 AM
shut it sweety are u really going to instigate this further? NO ONE CARES so please just politely... s t f u

i lold at you hardcore kekeke.

anyway mofo's games up im out kakaka enjoy trolling yourself, maybe then you will realise you got no life kakaka

Roxlyn
11-25-2010, 12:31 AM

anyway mofo's games up im out kakaka enjoy trolling yourself, maybe then you will realise you got no life kakaka

u misspelled realize

Sheep
11-25-2010, 12:31 AM

hardcore is how he likes his buttsecks

sora
11-25-2010, 12:33 AM
u misspelled realize

sorry but Australian spelling we don't use a z you stupid idiot but its k lololol

Roxlyn
11-25-2010, 12:33 AM
sorry but Australian spelling we don't use a z you stupid idiot but its k lololol

k is not a word okay?

Ryukou
11-25-2010, 12:34 AM

You do realiZe that alot of N/A players are from North AMERICA right? Not everyone's from Australia tard face

Roxlyn
11-25-2010, 12:36 AM
bump 294

Roxlyn
11-25-2010, 12:37 AM
bump 295

Sheep
bump 296

Roxlyn
bump 296

sora
11-25-2010, 12:38 AM
You do realiZe that alot of N/A players are from North AMERICA right? Not everyone's from Australia tard face

you really think i didn't know that? lolol you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing idiot... that was the point? she is a stupid idiot for correcting on forums mang who gives a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ how people type lol... you guys are so stupid.. btw roxyln you in game... come try keel me please...i wanna lol at your failing kaka.

Roxlyn
bump 297

Lute

Your image includes the stat window indicating +0% min damage. Wizards don't use min damage and the wizards section of the calculator doesn't include min damage. Thus you're clearly lying to try to cover your failure.

ON AN UNRELATED NOTE

The game has been up since about 20 minutes ago.

Roxlyn
you really think i didn't know that? lolol you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing idiot... that was the point? she is a stupid idiot for correcting on forums mang who gives a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ how people type lol... you guys are so stupid.. btw roxyln you in game... come try keel me please...i wanna lol at your failing kaka.

challenge me in 160 more posts baby

Sheep
bump 300!

Roxlyn
11-25-2010, 12:39 AM
bump 299

Sheep
11-25-2010, 12:39 AM
Your image includes the stat window indicating +0% min damage. Wizards don't use min damage and the wizards section of the calculator doesn't include min damage. Thus you're clearly lying to try to cover your failure.

ON AN UNRELATED NOTE

The game has been up since about 20 minutes ago.

1. nice way to pull random bs out of your poop hole because you got owned.
2. brool story, co

Sheep
11-25-2010, 12:40 AM
bump this is sparta.

Roxlyn
11-25-2010, 12:40 AM
Dam mit 300!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooo happy bday!!! Everyone give rox 1 alz!!! Chan 12 merc bi

Ryukou
11-25-2010, 12:43 AM
Dam mit 300!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooooooo happy bday!!! Everyone give rox 1 alz!!! Chan 12 merc bi

merc.. :(

Sheep
11-25-2010, 12:44 AM

venus D:

Lute
11-25-2010, 12:44 AM
Oh you're right sorry, thats max crit rate. Point still stands no half decent wizard would have 38 amp.

And nobody said we were talking about wizards to begin with. 5attack/magic being >= 2% cd doesn't include a class. Nice of you to pick one of the only classes whose bm2 isn't based on base/amp majorly for your argument. Either way the difference is still barely noticeable even if cd is better, meaning your "3b" of end-game gear they're getting for free is really only 3-400mil worth of gear at best.

Guess you REALLY have no life too. If me opening a damage calculator and glancing at it = no life. You opened it, calculated it, took a screenshot, edited it, uploaded it and posted it. That musta been real hard.

Not arguing with stupid 10 year olds with 15X characters anymore. Rage on boys.

Ryukou
11-25-2010, 12:47 AM
Oh you're right sorry, thats max crit rate. Point still stands no half decent wizard would have 38 amp.

And nobody said we were talking about wizards to begin with. 5attack/magic being >= 2% cd doesn't include a class. Nice of you to pick one of the only classes whose bm2 isn't based on base/amp majorly for your argument. Either way the difference is still barely noticeable even if cd is better, meaning your "3b" of end-game gear they're getting for free is really only 3-400mil worth of gear at best.

Guess you REALLY have no life too. If me opening a damage calculator and glancing at it = no life. You opened it, calculated it, took a screenshot, edited it, uploaded it and posted it. That musta been real hard.

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH WOW, LMFAO OMG you just made my night XD more calculations huh? it's as if playing cabal and getting owned in forums wasn't enough LMAO oh man.. you get more and more pathetic from every post XD

WingsOfAngel
11-25-2010, 12:50 AM
Was there even a point to this thread?

Sheep
11-25-2010, 12:53 AM

ROFL
i love how you're ranging so hard. dude, we're all just sitting back, laughing at your constant failure and bs excuses.
wiz are based on crit? that's completely irrelevant; stats are stats. i already explained to you how it's done, sped

failmoar. your tears are delicious

Ryukou
11-25-2010, 12:53 AM
Was there even a point to this thread?

Not really, just that Lute's being a retard and everyone's calling him out on it lol

Sheep
11-25-2010, 12:55 AM
Not really, just that Lute's being a retard and everyone's calling him out on it lol

+9001

sora
11-25-2010, 04:48 AM
Yo sheep I got one last thing to say... Your stats are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing fail lolol... I use tit and got more attack than you... You have 4 cd more than me and you use a 80 dam gs... And nice 38 rate lololol? Gg noob... I also got 400more hp... 3 attack and 2 amp... You I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ dude you couldn't 2 hit a freaking lvl 140 wiz... Kaka night douche kekekeke

Trollin you ftw mangs

Sheep
11-25-2010, 04:55 AM
Yo sheep I got one last thing to say... Your stats are I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing fail lolol... I use tit and got more attack than you... You have 4 cd more than me and you use a 80 dam gs... And nice 38 rate lololol? Gg noob... I also got 400more hp... 3 attack and 2 amp... You I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ dude you couldn't 2 hit a freaking lvl 140 wiz... Kaka night douche kekekeke

Trollin you ftw mangs

you said yourself, skill > gear. kthnxbai

lol, just get over the fact that you fail